All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 35'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YEA!!!

I was So Happy to see the next chapter posted...This Story Keep getting More interesting. Thanks For writing it :).

I'm Very glad you and your daughter are doing well.

InnocentKateInnocentKatealmost 12 years ago
Thank You Thank You Thank You DW!!

You really are such an amazing author. I have been anxiously checking for your story over the past week.

Congratulations on your little baby girl. You are so blessed to have a little (or maybe not so little) healthy bundle of joy. Lol.

Thank you for sharing your time and imagination with us. You have built an amazing world and you bring out such emotions in us all. I would love to one day see your work published. I'd be the first in line to buy such amazing work.

Keep up the fabulous work and you go girl!!! xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

A brilliant chapter........Need I say more?

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 12 years ago
FANTASTIC!

Congrates to you and your family on the safe arrival of your daughter, you are truely blessed. Thankyou for the update your an amazing author and never fail your audience this story is 2nd to none. Phenomenal!

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
first of all

Congrats on your little girl I am glad to hear that everything was okay.

it was excellent chapter i am glad that the family was reunited and that Ciara is doing so well thank you for posting and i am looking forward to the next chapter

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyalmost 12 years ago
fantastic!

i feel like i could read about this story forever, and am very sad knowing it is ending soon :( congrats on the birth of your baby girl! Its not long ago that i had a new born and am totally impressed you managed a chapter! Well done and Thank You for the great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it! Looking forward to the next chapter =)

As usual a brilliant chapter DW!

I'm looking forward to the birth of the not so little Girl inside ciara, wonnder what her temperment is going to be like! Fiesty like hannah or calm and clear minded like kennedy or something else all together!

Its so good to see that jonathan has bonded with his birth families!

Anyway, all the best with your baby girl!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 12 years ago
Congrats!!

i also like to offer my congrats on your baby girl and glad she is healthy and i loved this chapter all but vesa *chuckles softly* i have a feeling there will be a confrontation between Ciara and her after she gives birth, but since the men all know about the spat they had i don't think vesa will hold much sway in that camp, keep up the excellent work and can't wait for the next chapter.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for coming back to us, you are amazing to find the time for us when you are looking after your own little one. A great chapter! You are so good at having back stories and logical reasons for things (making the men slaves to break the power of the GHS makes so much sense) Can't wait to see what happens next!!

Please try and get published or at least self publish on smashwords or something, definatly want to buy this when finished!!!

good luck with motherhood - sleep whenever you get the chance ;-)

KyriaeKyriaealmost 12 years ago
Welcome Back!!!

congrats on the birth of your baby girl!

i love the feeling of care and support that the camps has. it really draws in the reader to the persons feelings.

blackduchessblackduchessalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!

On your bundle of joy... enjoy while they're still young.

Welcome back and thanks for sharing your amazing story.

lindseyrhealindseyrheaalmost 12 years ago
congradulations

I love your stories, they kept me from going stir crazy when I was stuck in the hospital for a month due to a hard pregnancy, and I am very glad you had a healthy baby congtadulations to you and your family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome Back

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, and a huge welcome back...I'm doing a happy dance in my head at your return and another installment of STTS. As per usual its a 5* offering. Looking forward to next one already.

OzkiwiOzkiwialmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Welcome back and congratulations on the wonderful gift of a girl. Watch out they grow up quick, not sure where the past 16 years with mine has gone? Take care and keep healthy, love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome back

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter and welcome back. I love this story and can hardly wait for the next chapter. Thank you

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightalmost 12 years ago
Glad to see you're BACK!!!!!

Good to see you back on LIt, and CONGRATS on the baby. I can't wait for the next chapter, but know you other things to worry about and understand. (I have a 2yr. old that still wakes me up at 4 in the morning.) Wish you all the best with the new baby and life in general. Still can't wait for the next chapter though.

MidnightBRoseMidnightBRosealmost 12 years ago
Congrats!!

Congradulations!!! And, as always loved this one like I love all the others!! Congrats again on your bundle of joy!!

NikkiesmeNikkiesmealmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!

Congrats on the birth of your daughter!! Thanks for another great chapter!!! It was worth the wait!

rhpbfhrhpbfhalmost 12 years ago
Welcome back!

I am SO tickled you're back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please make this a book!

This story is simply wonderful! I don't understand why you don't make this a book! I mean all you have to do is tone down the sex scenes and I can't imgaine any reason to turn this down for publishing! I love this story and all of the well developed characters. I really would pay just have this book in my library. And congrats on your new baby. I hope her and your family stay safe and healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Glad you're back

Awesome chapter! And I am hundredth-ing the others comments that this should be a book. Congratulations on your little girl. Enjoy the time with her.

DW you have such talent! The sadness of little Jonathan flinching away from Ciara as she tried to reach out for him was heartbreaking. And I loved the absolutely wonderful way you describe the boys as they explore: like little magnets. They scatter then come back to discuss what they found, priceless. Keep it up, I will wait patiently for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely LOVE this Story Series

I look forward to reading each chapter of this story. Your series is the only series I have stuck to reading. I absolutely love the way you've developed this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. I will be very sad when this story reaches its conclusion in the future.

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyriealmost 12 years ago
YAY!

I am so glad you are back and that your baby is doing well! I love this chapter! I find myself excited for Ciara now that she has Jonathan back! I can't wait for Chapter 36!

pedsrnmom2pedsrnmom2almost 12 years ago
Congradulations

I am so happy for you and the birth of a healthy baby girl get as much rest as u can lolol, as usual this story is wonderful i enjoy and look forward to them soooo much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome Back and Welcome Baby!

Glad you are back and adjusting! You do make 'em big-wow! Hope you are healing up well. I wish that lovely healing cream was a reality sometimes:)

Always,

Jayna

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 12 years ago
Glad your back

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. Glad to know everything went well for you.

I love reading this story and cannot wait for the next chapter.

Take Care from Kay

displacementdisplacementalmost 12 years ago
yaay!

ugh - amazing chapter! i teared up so many times while reading it. this is such a complex story that you've woven here, i've enjoyed every step of the way. i must have reread 3 times waiting for updates, looks like i might be doing so again!

good luck with the new baby, and, like another reader suggested, i'm also jealous of your healing cream!! i bet you are too at this point ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME

One congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.

Two: AWESOME AWESOME comeback!

and Three: Please finish the next chapter sooner. :)

Military MechMilitary Mechalmost 12 years ago
Hot Damn!!!

Did it again Doc!!!! An absolutely GREAT story!

Congrats on the munchkin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmm...

I have a really wierd fealing Ciara is having twins... not sure since you never paint a clear picture on how big her belly is. She may be carrying triplets! Woah!

Congratulations on your baby girl too! I wish you many happy years to come :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Congrats on the birth of your daughter!! Secondly i love your story. I read it over and over again and check to see if you post new chapters daily! The way you captor the characters and there emotions is thrilling and you just can't help relate to them in certain aspecs. I love what you do and can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just Stunning

DW,

This story and how you draw out the characters is just stunning. I don't know how you manage especially given the new addition to your family. Nevertheless, you have been and are doing an amazing job.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful, so worth the wait.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, hope you are both happy and healthy. Seems like you may be able to empathize with Ciara's Paterian pregnancies. Please announce if you ever have your stories published on paper or in electronic form, I can't wait to buy and make sure I can enjoy for years to come. Late last year I went to re-read my favorite romance and it was gone with no explanation in the author biography, I still get sad when I think about it. I don't want that to happen with your stories, they are so very good.

Yves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Congratulations on your baby (: I'm very happy for you. This chapter is filled with so much love and sentiments and I absolutely love it. I'm so glad Jonathan is back with them. Keep up the amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
welcome back

Oh I have waited so long..thank you was worth the wait, congrat on the kido.

MsKikiMsKikialmost 12 years ago
WooHOO!!

I was so happy to see that a new chapter was posted!! This chapter was so good, I found myself unknowing holding my breath...can't wait 'til the next chapter :)

jester4932jester4932almost 12 years ago
Great

Another great six star chapter! Can't wait for the werewolves to show up. J/K.

anxiously awaiting the next installment.

ScojenScojenalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Movie material ! ! ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
highly addictive!

.... and I will be anxiously waiting for your July post.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love this series!

Congratulations! I am the mother of a 6yr old son..such a joy. I come to Literotica for the obvious reasons :). But I find myself returning to your stories for the "story". You are so talented and find such a great balance between "primal" and "substance". Keep it up!

surrealisticpillowsurrealisticpillowalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Wow, what a chapter. First off, congratulations on your daughter. Enjoy her. My daughters are grown, but this is an amazing time for you and her, and it only gets better.

Secondly this chapter was definitely worth the wait. i try not to read the chapters quickly because i don't want it to end. that's how i feel about the whole story. i've grown to love Ciara, the brothers and the whole family. I can't wait for July's installment.

All i can say is thank you.

soulrazrsoulrazralmost 12 years ago
Am I addicted?

I frequently check all of my favorite authors for new submissions, but this is one of the few stories that I especially look for. When noticed that there was a new submission today I rearanged my schedule to have time to read it as soon as possible.

I think I am addicted to this story :)

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
I am so proud to be apart of all of this....

First and foremost: I just want to congratulate you once more on your little big blessing. She will be a strong woman one day. Secondly, I am so exited you are back and well. I was having anxiety issues during your absence, after I went back to.reread the.stories I thought it would make me feel better, it didnt. So thank.you for coming back, I feel so much better now. And thirdly, I am to happy to see Johnathan, my heart feel when he didnt remember his family. And I loved how the boys remembered, I closed my eyes and seen it play itself out in my head. So wonderful you are.

chibicakeschibicakesalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

I love the way things are headed and with her having her boys back. It's a wonderful chapter. I can't wait for her to give birth. I'm thinking it will be a difficult one but I'm sure you wouldn't kill her off. That would crush us all because we have grown to love her.

Thank you for making such a wonderful series of us. I can't wait for July's addition. Just in time for my birthday.

Congrats again on your baby.

xoxo

C.

rider66rider66almost 12 years ago
YAY!!! You're back!

I'm so glad to hear that you and your daughter are well. I'm a bit of a worrier. This chapter was worth the wait, thank you!

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 12 years ago
Is It Possible...

Could Ciara be carrying twins? Is that why she is soooo big?

Congrats on your new baby girl. Enjoy every moment you can. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome home!

Welcoming your baby girl home and welcoming you home to your lit family. I am always amazed by your writing. It has the right balance of emotions that stirs things up, but soothes you to a contentment. So well done.

It might just be that there is just so much going on outside, but Ciara doesn't seem to have much of a bond with her daughter. We knew the personality of the first two very quickly. Here, we know that Kein is the father, and he has always been a contented soul so maybe she is like him. But other than that, we don't really get any sense of her, or the bond between the men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Babies

I so hope that Ciara is having twins one boy and a girl with a connection

Congrats on the baby girl

jay_gjay_galmost 12 years ago
congrats!!

On the baby!! Great chapter! Looking forward to more.... I hope vesa gets eaten by an alien. Will she never learn?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely phenomenal

Once again, you outdid yourself DW, and that is a feat, since you are simply brilliant!

Many warm wishes for your little girl, may she always be blessed! Perhaps in 18 years from now, we could be reading stories from DW Jr, and if she is half as talented as you, then she will be nothing short of great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AT LAST!

I must say i have been checking daily to see if another chapter has been posted and this one does not disappoint!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
So good!

I hope that Ciara isn't headed for a difficult birth. I wonder how her family would react if she did. Congratulations on your beautiful baby. I grew mine big too, and I still cherish all 5 of my girls. I hope you will find time to continue writing. Just pace yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So happy.

Congrats on your baby girl. I love this story and it just keeps getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BW, fantastic story and writing!

its a wonderful chapter with so much going on. i like how you focused a bit more on individual characters again, in that insightful way you have. its a long 5 pager but seems to end so soon! congratulations on your tvailk baby girl! thank you :)

now im going to reread the chapter to pick up on those things i missed cuz you pack so much into your chapters!

lozinitlozinitalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

Congragulations on you and your husbands baby girl. Take the time to watch her now, she will grow up so fast.

I have been waiting for this chapter for the last week. Been checking every night for it to come out. You have again put together a great chapter to a wonderful, tantilizing, page turner book. I can not wait for the next chapter to come out.

I believe that with some more editing and rewirting of some of the scenes that you can submit this and have it published and the critics will describe it as the next Harry Potter!

Where was Fuji during the war? With her attitude and power she would have been right in the middle of the war fighting along side all the men. Hope she is not left as a loose end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please

MMMOOORRREEE PLEASE!!!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AMAZING

AMAZING as always!!! Was hoping we'd find out more about Ciara's special baby though! LOL

& congrats on YOUR baby!!! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!! ~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Congrats on the big beautiful baby girl! And this story is absolutely amazing. You should be so very proud and feel extremely blessed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A masterful mystery.

Somehow you've managed to make this story entirely more than just about sex. I don't know if I missed it maybe, but there was no sex in this chapter; you didn't even mention that there wouldn't be in the beginning like you used to; and I didn't mind at all!!! I can't even begin to describe what a feat that is. I've read quite a few stories on here and others have had such strong plot that, with warning, there could be no sex in a segment and that'd be okay.

Ms. Wolf, your story is a tier above that. I don't even come to the story looking for sex anymore. The site is called Literotica, many many many facets of the site are geared towards sex. Yet, somehow you've made it so that I type Lit in the address bar as if I'm going to the bookstore! I just type it in, sometimes forgetting to even check around me because this is still in fact a sex story site, and just come to find the novel-worthy story that has had my attention for the last 2-3 months now.

This is my first comment on here, possibly my only one, but I feel the sincere urge to let you know you've made a masterpiece here. I'm not sure a story like this can be topped, even by yourself. With the newborn, if you decided to finish this story strong and use it as your farewell piece. You'd still be the number one author on the site in my opinion, no questions asked. That is not to say, "you should leave you've things to do" no no, we all have things to do. What I am trying to say is that if anywhere in your heart/mind you were even slightly worried about whether this story was worth all the effort you put in, you've hit gold madam. You've won.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't know if you remember

I was the one who had asked if you had a full file, as always your writing is amazing :) I got healthy enough to sit up and catch up I was so excited to see so many new chapters! LOL now I will wait patiently for more! Grats on your new shining bundle too, there is no sweeter gift in the world than a child, and with all the love you put into your writing, I am positive your angel will have a wonderful life :)

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Always engrossing..

this chapter from start to finish was awesome had to force myself to pause to feed the family. Sigh! As for the cloths or clothes I would have gone with dressings. LOL

Hope bubs gives you a chance to do a little writing while she sleeps don't worry about cleaning house that is what husbands are for. Aren't they?

As always fan 4 life. Willie (Hugs)

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
BTW

I must also admit I did have a good laugh when the boys were on the bed "whispering" LOL and exploring mama and Johathan licking all the men and snuggling up to his daddy after telling his brothers that this was really family made me cry. Loved how the men each got to cuddle a child.

I still hope that Ciara becomes part of the GHS and all the camp show up when the bitch ex slave and the friends try yet again to beat her up.I also hope that this story continues until at least she give Bane his child and when they become admin. In chapter 60? A girl can only hope. LOL

yelloeroseyelloerosealmost 12 years ago
I feel like five stars just isnt enough

Thank you Dr wolf and congrats

Kinkerbell84Kinkerbell84almost 12 years ago
Congrats!

I'm so in love with this story! I began reading this story a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised that even after 34 captivating chapters, there was still more to come. I swear it felt like Christmas morning when I checked to see if you posted another chapter and there it was. Thanks, Santa aka DW! You've struck literary gold with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic, cloths vs clothes

Once again another fantastic chapter! This story really deserves to be a published novel.

As for cloths versus clothes:

Cloths would be the plural for cloth as in fabric, not for clothing. The way you used it (cloths applied to wounds) it is correct to use cloths unless they are putting clothing on their wounds.

Clothes are article of clothing. Clothes are made from one or more cloths. Applying clothes to wounds would be to apply/press articles of clothing (for example a shirt or socks) to wounds.

You can also "clothe" a wound. In this case clothe is a verb meaning to apply cloth such that it covers the wound up. Clothes could therefore be used as a form of the verb clothe such as by saying "that person clothes wounds".

Hooray for English

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You did it again

Hi Dr W, congratulations on baby, well done.

This chapter was brilliant, and the whole story awesome, you really are a skilled writer, and after this book sadly ends, I will still look out for your next exciting adventure. XX

mrsgray2011mrsgray2011almost 12 years ago
wonderful

I am loving your story yoi had me from Bound to mate i read the whole tjon gon 2 days i could get enough. This story had me sitting on the edge of my seat i love it. I hope that my story beas wonderful as yours have been i cantwait till July to read the next chapter and find out what happens and who this baby or babies father is they all have beeb great, let alone find out what happen to the other female that owned them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Chapter

Congratulation on one of the most beautiful miracles in life,the birth of your daughter.

You continue to amaze with your writing skills.Excellent chapter as usual, it was worth the wait and more. I am thrilled to see Jonathan reunited with the family.Love this chapter.

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausalmost 12 years ago
Spectacular

As always another spectacular chapter. Even though they are 5 pages long it never seems enough! you ALWAYS leave us wanting more. Can't wait to see what happens next and I'll also say that this deserves publication.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago
Best fiction

Like many others here, I've read hundreds, maybe thousands, of books in my life.

This is simply one of the best.

The writing is superb, blunt in some places and exceptionally subtle in others. I've loved most of the story, hated parts of it, but never stopped wanting more.

I don't know or care if you'll ever sell this story in book form, I'm just glad I was given the opportunity to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah!

Glad you are back! Congratulation on your little girl! All the best! Glad they found Jonathan! Can't wait for more!

Gizz4mo1Gizz4mo1almost 12 years ago
Congrats!!!

Girly, you do breed them big :) but I wish the best for you and your new blessing. I look forward to the next chapter, and I will be extremely impressed if you manage it soon. Have fun with your bundle of joy, and remember to get sleep whenever you can.

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10almost 12 years ago
So happy for you!

I still consider myself a new mama still, though my little girl is a whopping 25ish pounds and 16 months old. They start looking more like tiny humans than having smooshed alien faces soon, but I'm sure she's a beautiful baby nevertheless!

I'm also very happy that you're doing well enough to continue this story. I have missed it, but taking care of a tiny human is super important. Even if it's your first or nth time, it's still wonderful being a mom of a newborn baby :)

Congrats again, and I look forward to the next installment!

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!

I know you've heard it a ton by now but congratulations!!

Even though mine are only 5 and 7 it feels like a lifetime since they were that small.

Sometimes I wish they would revert back to infancy just cause it's easier. :)

I love the chapter and even though it's 5 pages It always seems like it's not quite enough. I can't wait to read the next one. Don't forget to have lots of fun playing with her in between writing chapters.

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 12 years ago
I'm so completely amazed by you DW!

You did it lady! you have a beautiful baby girl, big congratulations to you all, AND you still managed to put together another excellent installment on the schedule that you created for yourself. I have to ask, do you run around in a one piece with tights and cape with a huge SUPERGIRL printed on the front??? I think that you do...how else could you possibly accomplish all that you have in such short time? Excellent, EXCELLENT job DW I can't give you 10 stars but I would if I could! Great job MOMMY:)

rosewaterrosewateralmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

I am loving this story and was thrilled when the new chapter popped up, but I realized I suffer from a huge book hangover when I have to wait for more!

Congratulations on the birth of your 'little' girl, I'm jealous of the bedtime stories she is going to get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)

I don't know why I'm surprised it's already way past my bedtime - you always keep me up late to read! Amazing as always DW, and I can't wait for more! Congratulations on your little one, and be sure to enjoy it! While I don't have any of my own yet, I do have my nephew, and I was just looking over pictures from his infancy just yesterday and my heart melted just a little at the realization at just how big he is getting. I'm sure it's worse when you have your own!

Keep up the good work, and I can't WAIT for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

This chapter is awesome, I love it. Glad to see you're back safely, and like everyone else has said, congrats on the little one. One thing I'd like to point out - about half-way up [age 4, where Jonathan is being seen to by the healers, there's an editor's comment that hasn't been removed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great chapter and I'm so glad you're back, but man... my husband's working out of town and I needed some sex! XD <3 Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is another great chapter ! I'm so glad you're back. Congratulations on the new addition in your family.

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80almost 12 years ago
Awesome

Welcome back Doctorwolf! Nice chapter. When you are all finished you should think about putting this all together and publishing a book. It will make a great novel.

Blue_eyed_girl16Blue_eyed_girl16almost 12 years ago
Welcome back!!

Welcome back to Lit! Congrats on the birth of your not-so-little one.

The chapter was amazing, I was SO SO SO excited when I saw it on Tuesday, I had read it all before I even went to work. I don't even mind the lack of sex, I'm here for the characters and the story at this point.

My big question/ concern is Fuji. Where did she go? Where was she during the war? Is she still "visiting" Stayne and his brothers? She seems to have just disappeared... Also, where is Nu'reeh (sp?)? I am surprised she didn't turn up during the war... I am looking forward to that confrontation, I hope you haven't killed her off during the war.

Overall though, I can't wait for the next chapter!

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
I agree with....

ironsoldier80 on you needing to turn this story into a novel. I know I would buy it in a heartbeat!! Love this story and love all of your characters....except Vesa, the nasty witch....lol! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

foxithngfoxithngalmost 12 years ago
Congrats on the baby and welcome back

as always an excellent chapter ! cant wait for more and I agree you should publish !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Congratualtions on your new baby girl!

I just wanted to say that, I give blessings that she leads a happy and healthy life.

Moving to the story. I have to say, when Chapter 1 first came out, I read it and stop reading it halfway through. The story didn't appeal to me and I thought it was complicated.

A year passed and Chapter 33 came out. I had seen it getting into the Hall of Fame and many Literoticans praising it. So I decided to have another try.

Since I tried again, I understood and actually now love your story! Can't wait to Chapter 36 and I will be sad to see it finish. I hope the next series of stories - if you're planning any at all - will be just as good as this one.

My $0.02 :)

Regards,

Tommy.

bosbobejaanbosbobejaanalmost 12 years ago
As always an interesting read.

I will eagerly be awaiting the next chapter.

19Kitten1919Kitten19almost 12 years ago
love it!

Fabulous as usual! Glad to hear everything is well with you and your babe!

mnkbmnkbalmost 12 years ago
Great Chapter

Welcome back! I'm glad you and your baby are well and happy.

This was a great chapter. I loved the reactions the boys had to everything and everyone. The "stealth" exploration in the middle of the night was wonderful and hilarious. I really like the way you handle everyone's emotions. And again, as I'd said before, the little details, like Aidan and the hair, the shiny stones from the pool, the magnet metaphor... all contribute to the reader's deeper acquaintance with the characters. Beautiful.

Vesa's recovery is a little surprising and almost unrealistic though since the programming in these slaves is so deep, but I guess that's what you wanted to do as part of her stubborn, belligerent character... she doesn't even stay programmed! I have to say I really hate her which is of course only a reflection of how good a writer you are having your readers all wound up because of one character ;). I was rooting for Ciara to give her a good slap across the face! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Great addition to this story this new chapter blew me away. Congratulations on the birth of your baby, can't wait for the next installment.

TexanCowgirlTexanCowgirlalmost 12 years ago
I Love This Series

Hi DW,

This is an awesome series, I'm looking forward to more.

hal33434hal33434almost 12 years ago
It just gets better!

You've outdone yourself with this chapter, DW... It's great to see Ciara re-united with her family and have access to all her children. I can't wait for the birth of this child!

Congratulations on your baby girl, she's a big 'un!

bad_monkbad_monkalmost 12 years ago
Awesome as always!

Congratulations on your daughter's birth. Blessings to you all. You are so generous with your time and imagination! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

tammypettammypetalmost 12 years ago
wow, con grats

i love your story so much and i'm glad you kept ur promise about not leaving us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!!

Don't feel your baby is big! My first was 11 pounds. I lost fifty pounds after giving birth to her. By the way, I'm truly sorry I haven't commented earlier! At this point this story is more than eroticism. it has a plot, it's an ingenuous idea! Thank you for being a writer and having a brain. - Phalen

itsasecrectitsasecrectalmost 12 years ago

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. Thank you for taking the time during this very busy time in your life to update with a wonderful chapter. I am so glad Jonathan is back! yeah!

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5almost 12 years ago
What a happy surprise

to find another excellent chapter of STTS! You continue to enthrall us with your unique and imaginative storytelling, DW. I especially love the way you're depicting Ciara's family rebonding with their little boys. So much has changed in their world--it'll be interesting to see how they parent their newest daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done!

Congratulations for your baby! - You are so talented. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us. Please keep up the good work.

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniquealmost 12 years ago
x's and o's

Welcome back ^^ I'm supposed to be studying, but I couldn't help checking for an update. That's amazing, chubby babies are so adorable :D Alas, I was a sorta thin baby, was cute but no cheeks and all :P I could just imagine all the bedtime stories you could make up for her ^^ My mom's a mathematician, I'm just glad she didn't explain logarithms by my crib or something :P oh, AND I loved this chapter.. kinda went wide eyed/teary when Jonathan flinched away from her at first.. then kinda giggled (lame, I know) when Aidan was sleeping into her hair again. They're so cute -sigh- And that was an AWESOME twist.. the whole we're ore, made from the lava they put the bodies into.. just like we're coal with the pressure of the earth and all that... that's just freakin brilliant! :) Reminds me of Avatar, the Harmonious Spirit and being one with the planet and all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

i love your story so, so much. I'm so completely involved in it and love the development of all the characters. I'm particularly enjoying how the part Ciara plays in the camp has grown. Can't wait for the next chapter but at the same time don't want this story to end!

Huge congratulations on your baby btw!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years ago
Hats off to DoctorWolf!!

Another great chapter. Ciara has definitely come a long way as well as her boys. This really should be published. If any publishing house gives you grief, stike out on your own. You certainly have enough following at least on here to strike it big. I'll be one of the first to buy even though I've had the pleasure of sampling the story here first. That's called "supporting the local artist" lols. Congrats on the new little bundle too. Mine are all grown (pouts) so enjoy your little one because they grow in the wink of an eye ;) LH

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous