A Slave's Exam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dr. Master was walking away from my face, which was covered in my pussy juice, Nurse Svetla finally stopped teasing my ass. She was methodical in how she removed her fingers from my ass. She began my rubbing my clit to allow as a distraction to the anal extraction. Then on one of her strokes out the first finger was fully removed. She picked up the tempo in which she was rubbing my clit and after a final three pumps her other two fingers were removed. Next, she stood up, walked to my face and hid something that was in her hand. As I watched Nurse Svetla come closer, Dr. Master slipped out of view, and I had no choice but to watch Nurse Svetla come down to my face and secure a spider gag into my mouth. This gag was not the one I brought, it must've been a new toy set up and displayed during dinner.

Nurse Svetla roughly began to force the gag into my mouth.

"Relax, open up wide."

I felt ridiculous as I opened my mouth wide for the four-piece metal contraption. The gag fit snug in my mouth and my lips were forced wide apart. The cold metal draped across my face and the bars running across my top and bottom lip exposed my mouth and throat to the Doctor and Nurse for use. Now with all three of my holes easily accessible Nurse Svetla began to walk towards the toy table as well, joining Dr. Master. They stood above the table and surveyed what was available carefully weighing their options. Speaking only in German I was left to guess what they were planning through the crude language. All I could truly make out was the sound of new gloves being placed on Nurse Svetla's hands.

As the conversation began to wind down, I was growing restless and attempted to wiggle, I was curious how much movement I had been granted. I made no progress in moving an inch, but my attempt at movement rustled against the bed and allowed Dr. Master to act. Upon hearing my attempts Dr. Master reached out his left hand and placed it firmly on my abdomen, and swiftly commanded,

"No more of that."

From there I was again shuffled into a new position. Nurse Svetla came to the top of the bed and I was freed from my arm restraints, my legs however were still open and exposed. Nurse Svetla brought a wooden plank in the shape of an 'L' to the mattress and slid the bottom side of the structure underneath my ass. Somehow, I was now legs up, and sitting straight up in the apartment bed, this was a makeshift gyno chair like I had never seen before.

From this new position I was free to see everything that was happening around me. I could finally see the fully assembled toy table and began to take stock of the new toys. I observed

- An inflatable butt plug

- Nurse Svetla's Harness

- Nurse Svetla's two favorite dildos

- A dildo vibrator

- A bullet vibrator

- A Mysterious Metal Contraption I Had Never Seen Before

While there was no guarantee that all of these toys would be used seeing new possibilities for my body was instantly excited. Not too long into my Survey Dr. Master began to speak at me again.

"First up for your exam is that disobedient mouth. You can be quite fresh, and I had you gagged to minimize the risk of biting myself or your Nurse."

I quietly growled at Dr. Master. Implying that I frequently bite was just not kind. If I did bite it was never very hard, and only happened when being playful and in pet space. It felt unfair to have this used against me now. Nurse Svetla was using her weight behind the wooden plank to help keep me upright as Master forcefully thrust three fingers into my mouth. He shuffled his ring and pointer finger underneath his index finger, and they created a long and thick cone shape. I was able to take a deep breath before they were roughly forced down my throat. I gagged a small bit as the initial shove was forced in, and it didn't take long before I was cooking on the digits and tears formed in the corner of my eyes. I held eye contact with Dr. Master as he looked in my throat and spoke.

"This hole does not get enough use."

I was gagging more heavily at this point and could feel my throat tightening around Dr. Master's fingers. He began to roughly pump them in and out of my mouth, exaggerating the depth they dove with each pump.

"Just a little bit further, be a good patient. Yes, right there."

Dr. Master had worked his fingers down my throat and was pressing his digits down and against the back of my tongue. I was gagging loudly gagging and reminded of the blow jobs I begged to give during training sessions. Nurse Svetla was holding my throat between her two hands, and occasionally stroked my neck to encourage me to accept the fingers further. Satisfied with how far I had taken the fingers, and how long I held them down my throat, Dr. Master removed his fingers and I coughed as they left my mouth. Dr. Master wiped his hand on a small towel and set it aside. Next, he picked up Nurse Svetla's dildo and brought it to my mouth.

"Will you please now demonstrate how you give a blowjob?"

I tried to protest. How would I give a proper blow job when gagged? Despite being gagged I attempted to speak and explain how it would be impossible to demonstrate in my current position. Sensing my protest Nurse Svetla was on her feet. She quickly walked to the two table and picked up my two magnetic nipple clamps.

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

Miss Svetla quickly and roughly attached the metal to my flesh. First, she grabbed at my left nipple and roughly pinched at the flesh. She held the nipple tight between her fingers she pulled it u and away from the remainder of my breast. From there she snaked the tip of my nipple through the two magnetic ends and swift released the magnets securing my skin in their clasp. Nipple. She replicated this action on my right nipple and then without a word returned to keeping me upright against the wooden seat back. The rough handling of my nipples had been quite unpleasant and I tried to speak.

A muffled and strained,

"Owe that hurt"

Left my mouth and Nurse Svetla responded "Take my cock into your mouth before I begin to whip your tits slave."

Nurse Svetla's threats were never empty, she had a mean streak and loved to show it. With a shiver down my spine and the threat of worst treatment I gingerly moved closer to the dildo in Dr. Master's hands. I began my initial work on the shaft and stretched my tongue out of my mouth and began to lick up and down the length of the toy. As I worked my tongue over the shaft, I held my eyes in contact with Dr. Master who was watching my every move. I began to push my head and mouth down onto the shaft and after a few shallow passes I began to push my head as far down as I could go. I held the dildo in my throat and as I worked myself further down onto the cock, I was making sure that both Dr. Master and Nurse Svetla could hear me gagging. As I thrust further, faster, harder onto the dildo Dr. Master would twist it when in my mouth and throat. The sensation in my mouth was one of pure humiliation. I could feel spit gathering on the dildo and getting swept onto my face and tits. Then each time the cock was thrust deeper into my throat I could sense my pussy getting tighter and wetter in need of attention.

Nurse Svetla rested the wooden plank against her leg and she took my head into her hands. Her hands met the sides of my open mouth and she forcefully, but carefully, pushed me further and further down on the shaft. As she was pushing me further onto the cock Dr. Master was sliding it down my throat. The two worked in tandem, testing my throats limits. I was beginning to feel tears fall from my eyes but was enjoying the sensation of pleasing the two examiners.

After a few minutes of "testing" the dildo was withdrawn.

"Nurse Svetla, do you think this cock is sufficiently wet?"

"It looks close to wet enough, but one more thrust will surely do the trick."

With her invitation Dr. Master made one final push for my throat. I relaxed my body as much as possible and accepted the intrusion. The shaft was inserted down my throat to the base of the toy and I worked hard to hold down any gags or coughs, I was excited to be demonstrating my growth in gag reflex. Turning my gagging noise into a moan I was hopeful that my shift in attitude would mean a reward. The dildo was removed one last time and Dr. Master walked away from my mouth. Back at his toy table he placed the dildo down, wiped off his hands, and made a note on his clipboard.

"Well, your throat accepted the cock well. You will need consistent training with me and the Nurse to keep your gag reflex trained. Next we need to test your tongue sensitivity. Nurse Svetla."

"Thank you, Dr. John."

Nurse Svetla got up from behind me, and Dr. Master took her place in holding me upright. She had now walked between my legs and wanted me to have full view of her as she began to undress. First, she peeled off her ret tight skirt to reveal her perfectly sculpted legs. She had on two black knee-high stockings that were held up by a lacy garter belt. Her thong had been engulfed by her small pussy. Her outer lips were always puffed out, and her clit was fully hidden between her folds. That little gem of nerves could only be found between her plush lips and was a hot button for her responses. Her pussy was a small treasure hidden on her tall and proud body. As she began to remove the thong from her lips as Dr. Master was working on my spider gag.

The gag popped out at the exact time Nurse Svetla was finished undressing. She removed her blouse but kept her matching red lace bra on. It had no padding, or wire, and through the thin fabric one could easily see the shape of her erect nipple poking through, eager for a touch. Dr. Master also removed the wooden board and I once again reclined on the bed. The towel underneath my back suddenly felt plush in comparison to the board. Svetla climbed between my open legs and slowly crawled towards my abdomen. She grazed her hair against my stomach and the light feathery tickle was driving me insane. She straddled my stomach in a hug with her thighs and looked down at me as Dr. Master explained the next test. I could feel her soft pussy lips make gentle contact with my hips and I felt desperate to reach out and touch them between my fingers.

"A good slave knows how to work their tongue to please their Dominant. Seeing as we have Nurse Svetla to assist today I think it is important to time how well you can please a Domme."

I looked up at Dr. Master, then I looked at Nurse Svetla, looked back at Dr. Master a final time and nodded my head in an understanding fashion.

"Your timer will begin once Nurse Svetla is in position."

"Yes Dr. Master, I am ready."

"Great! Nurse Svetla, please mount the slave patient."

With that Nurse Svetla continued her slow crawl up my body, a trail of slick from her pussy left behind on my skin. She widened her legs more and positioned her soft, luscious, and perfectly delicious lips on my mouth. I was trapped underneath her power and took a long moment to appreciate her smell. It was intoxicating and could keep any slave locked in for hours.

"Test begins now."

I felt Nurse Svetla wiggle her lips further open and rest each on the side of my face. As she relaxed and opened further her wet pussy met more of my wanting mouth. I opened my mouth slowly, taking in any juice that fell from her perfect pussy and lightly lapping at her desire. As she became fully settled, I began to lick her clit. Slowly I traced 'O' shapes around her sensitive button, drawing in and out deep breaths to change the temperature she was feeling in her hole. When I felt her getting a little excited, I closed my lips around her clit and sucked on her gently.

Even muffled under her thighs I could hear her moaning, I could feel her shuffle her hips closer to my mouth, the signs I needed. As I continued to suck i gently, barely, grazed my teeth across her clit, Nurse Svetla was known to like this. She was beginning to be desperate in her moans and, as I let up on sucking her clit, I began to gently part her inner lips with my tongue. As quickly and confidently as possible I thrust my tongue into her hole and began to insert in and out of her gape. Making sure to connect with her pussy walls as she grinded against my face.

She tasted like heaven. Sweet, salty, uniquely feminine I wanted to drink her all up and please both my Doctor and my Nurse. Her pussy walls began to lightly shake from the intrusion of my tongue and her moaning intensified. With the final bit of confidence, I needed I took both of her ass cheeks in my hand and pulled her closer to my mouth. Now she was trapped in my hold. I dug my nails ever so slightly into her ass and made eye contact with her as she looked down at my desperate movements.

She was now passionately grinding her hips against my mouth and I was able to use my nose to rub her clit as I continued to suck on her lips and fuck her hole with my tongue. I could feel her lose composure and begin to melt into moans. Her pussy was opening and closing to the rhythm of my tongue. We were working in together to bring her wonderful and domineering pussy to a lush and climatic fall. Her walls giving away all of the secrets of her pleasure as she was beginning to reach her peak.

"Yes, yes, oh what a good little slut helping your Nurse cum all over your face."

As she fully relaxed into her climax, I felt her release one final bit of orgasmic pleasure and her wetness settled on my face. As she collected her breath Doctor Master spoke up.

"Six minutes and forty-two seconds. Improvement from two months ago at eight minutes and forty-nine seconds."

Svetla began to peel herself off my body. She climbed over my face making sure I had an opportunity to feel her pussy rub over my full face. I took in her scent one last time and let out a sigh of relief.

"Well done to you both. Nurse Svetla take a moment to collect yourself."

Nurse Svetla scurried into the bedroom and Master came back between my legs and looked down at me intently. I was breathing heavily and the slickness from Nurse Svetla sparkled across my face.

"You are doing well so far, however you may not like the next part so much.'

Stay tuned for part 3 coming soon!

12