A Slave's Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave continues his story with SIR.
1.3k words
4.8
5.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first session with SIR had gone by so fast. I could hardly believe how quickly two hours could pass. I had trouble concentrating on the drive home. My mind was reeling! I felt so good and so different. The cock ring around my cock and balls was pulling slightly and I could feel the weight of it. My mind kept wandering back to when SIR put it on me.

The week passed so slowly and yet so quickly. Here it was Friday already and I was nervous again. My only communication with SIR this week was a short email confirming our appointment at 9:00 A.M., with the same instructions. Don't be early or late. I followed the same routine as last week and arrived as the garage door was going up at 8:58 A.M. I pulled in and parked.

Once again I entered the garage. I was quite nervous. I had no idea what SIR had in store for me this week. I took off my gym shorts and tee shirt, folded them, and put them on the stoop as instructed. I found the paper bag on the hood of SIR's car and looked inside. The same collar and leash were inside but no butt plug this week. I put on the collar and attached the leash.

I was shaking as I opened the door and headed inside. I shook the leash as I was previously instructed and headed down the basement steps. Just like last week, I found SIR seated in his lounger fully clothed. Some gay porn was playing on the television. There was a lone straight back chair in front of the television.

I crawled over to SIR. I had to stand for inspection. SIR was pleased that I was wearing my cock ring. Truth was, I found wearing the cock ring very exciting and it reminded me that I had a Master in SIR. I hadn't taken it off all week other than to bathe. My pubic area was shaved. SIR gave it a close inspection. I had missed a few on my balls. True to his word, each one was plucked out and after each one I had to say, "Sorry SIR. Thank You SIR!"

SIR led me over to the chair. I was seated and instructed to keep my eyes on the porn. This was a foreign film with a Master working over His sub quite brutally. I was afraid of what SIR might do to me and yet excited at the same time. My hands were pulled behind me and bound to the chair back. My legs were then bound in a similar manner to the chair legs. I was now helpless. Now SIR pulled my cock and balls up and began to bind them with a cord. It was uncomfortable to say the least but bearable. My cock was engorged. SIR began to lightly smack the head of my cock. At first it stung and caused me to flinch a little. But after a few minutes my cock was rock hard and dripping. The more SIR tapped the head of my cock the closer I got to coming. SIR recognized this and reminded me that i was not allowed to cum without his permission. It required all my concentration not to spurt right then.

Now that SIR had me all worked up, he stood before me and proceeded to take his clothes off. I could see his nice fat cock. SIR was excited also! He walked around behind me and slipped a leather hood over my head. The eyes and mouth were open while he laced the back and secured the hood. Next he snapped some covers over my eyes. Lastly, he had me open my mouth and a penis gag was inserted. SIR told me to make sure the gag stayed in place until he removed it.

I was untied and led over to the bed. I knew it was the bed as the plastic sheets rustled when I was pushed down on my stomach. My arms and hands were secured above my head. My legs were spread and secured. My cock and balls were pulled from under my body so they were exposed between my legs. I was helpless and exposed. It felt so good!

I felt the riding crop gently tapping my left butt cheek. Then SIR moved to my right cheek. These taps were just enough to get my attention. SIR switched back and forth gradually increasing the strength of the blows. My ass was getting a warm glow. I was the past the point where this hurt and now my cock was hard and dripping. I was trying to hump the bed, even though it was nearly impossible being restrained the way I was.

Suddenly, the ass beating stopped. I felt a cool liquid on my man pussy. SIR was rubbing it with a finger. This finger worked its way inside and began stroking in and out. Next I felt a second finger invade me. Now both fingers were working in and out.

The fingers were removed. I felt the bed jiggle and then SIR was laying on top of me. His hands grabbed my shoulders and I could feel his huge cock pressing at my opening. He eased it in, just a little to start with. I felt his big mushroom head pop inside me. In and out, I could feel his cock moving, giving me more and more until I felt his pubic hair against my ass. He stopped just a moment to let me adjust. Then he started thrusting. I could feel his big cock pushing all the way in and then withdrawing until just the mushroom head was pulling at my asshole. I was in heaven.

SIR took his time and gave me a good fucking. I was sure I would be sore tomorrow. Finally SIR withdrew. He came around to my head and removed the penis gag. It was replaced with SIR's cock. He fucked my face until I felt his cock pulse and spurt rope after rope of cum in my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow it all.

Next I was flipped over on the bed and again restrained. The blindfold was left on and the penis gag was reinserted. I could feel cool liquid my cock. SIR began to stroke it, slowly at first, and then more vigorously. I was moaning and trying to hump SIR's hand. I wanted to cum so badly. I needed to ask permission to cum but couldn't with then penis gag in. Finally I couldn't hold out any longer. I had one of the biggest and longest orgasms of my life. I thought my head was going to explode. I could feel my heart pounding in my ears. I couldn't take anymore but SIR kept stroking my cock. I moaned in agony and ecstasy at the same time.

Finally SIR took pity on me and stopped stroking. My penis gag was removed. The blindfold was left on. SIR told me that I had been bad by not asking permission to cum. As punishment SIR was going to feed me all my cum and I was to eagerly lap at his hand if I ever expected to cum again. SIR started dripping my cum in my mouth and feeding me his fingers to lick. I usually lose interest after I cum and this was a challenge for me. I wasn't too keen on eating my own cum but I had no choice. I eagerly licked and swallowed until SIR finally quit feeding me.

I was released from my restraints. SIR gave me a towel and allowed me to clean up. After I had showered up, SIR said that he would see me the same time next week. I was instructed to check my email for instructions. I was sent back up to the garage naked, to get dressed and leave. Once again, the drive home was challenging.