All Comments on 'A Slave's Transformation Ch. 04'

by Sweet_Sub01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
grim

depressing, where is the humanity?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part dog, part housekeeper, part sex toy

I don’t understand why anyone would find this arousing, to be kept locked up where you eat out of a bowl and sleep in a cage and the only thing you ever get to do is get your holes used and fucking clean someone’s house and cook? As the other commenter said, grim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I want that

I love this story. I would love to do that for someone.

VenomsBiteVenomsBiteover 3 years ago

Good concept but she breaks too easily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
At least she gets one meal out of this day

At no time until way past dinner does she get anything to eat or drink. Her master is not a very good master especially when he allows another man to abuse his house slave. THere were a lot of details that could have been written about her time being trained but they were really glossed over. How did he pick her in the first place? How many other women did he break? A master needs to take care of his slave but this one does not seem to have that ability to instill trust with his slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweet_Sub01@Sweet_Sub01
Bisexual submissive looking for a female Domme to train me. I am into humiliation/degradation, petplay, and light bandage and pain. PM me for more details or if you are interested.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES