A Slave's Transformation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One last hole," he says pushing his finger inside your ass.

He wiggles it around and then pulls it out.

"Fuck," he says "Get up, bitch".

He pulls you by your leash and you stand up. He walks you back to the main house and unhooks your leash, putting it back in master's room.

"I'll fuck your ass tomorrow," he says.

He bends you over and gives your ass a few quick smacks before walking through the front door and leaving. You are confused. But you look at the clock and see why. Master will be home soon. You rinse the cum off your body and rush to his bedroom and assume the position he commanded from the morning. Face down, ass up. You stay in that position for a while before you hear the front door open and close. Approaching foot steps. And then hands on your ass cheeks.

"I have been thinking but this all day," he says.

You hear his pants unzip and you feel the tip of his cock on your asshole. He thrusts in and you moan. His cock feels so good inside of you. You don't care which hole he puts it in, it always feels right. After having multiple unknown cocks inside you today you feel comfort from his cock. He fucks your asshole. You would have said it was a hard fucking but after what you experienced today you know it could be much worse. You moan loudly as he fucks your ass and smacks you occasionally. He cums inside your asshole, you feel the warm liquid fill you up and you smile. He calls you a good slave. You then make him dinner and suck him off as he eats. After dinner he watches the videos you made that day. You are on the floor in front of him nuzzling your face against his cock and he is stroking your head. After the video he walks you to the bedroom and puts some food in the bowl that is in your cage and puts you inside, closing the door.

"I want to wake up with my cock inside your mouth, slave" he says.

"Yes, master," you reply.


12