A Slippery Slope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMetcalfe
SMetcalfe
34 Followers

With her lips still around my cock, her hands ventured up to my waist as her eyes traced up my body and met mine. I must have looked ridiculous and completely out of it. She removed her lips from my cock and gave it a quick kiss before returning her gaze to mine. Giving me that shy innocent smile I had been used to seeing, I adjusted my jeans and sat back down in front of her. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her chest close to mine and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. My left hand trickled up her back to her neck and cheek as I surrendered my body to hers. This kiss was more emotional than the one before, us both releasing our inner passion. We finally pulled apart and gazed into each other's eyes.

She cleared her throat with a slight cough "Do you want to go warm up in the office for a bit?"

"Yeah, yeah of course, I'm sure you're pretty cold dressed like that." I gestured toward her exposed chest and jacket half off.

"I am freezing my ass off, actually"

I paused for a second, "so speaking of ass, I've actually always been an ass man. So, if you really wanted to get me going, you should have played that pencil skirt a little more into your plan."

"Hmm, really? I wouldn't have thought that, but these worked just fine" she said sliding her hands up quickly to the bottom of her bra, sliding her thumb under and lifting it up, pushing her boobs up until the bra could no longer hold them. Both breasts fell out of the bra in unison. Both bounced subtly before coming to a rest. I got a quick glance at her C cup breasts; the pale skin caused her nipples to stand out a little more than you'd expect. They were a little on the medium to small side, but perky. I could tell she was cold just by looking. But as soon as they were visible, she had them stabled back in her bra. She zipped up her jacket past her bra and placed her hands on the bench to push off. I quickly leaned in for a kiss on her cheek, she smiled.

She pushed off the bench and stood up and swung her leg over the bench. I placed my hands on the bench and went to push up when I had to stop. With her back to me, she had leaned a little forward and slid her thumbs in the sides of her yoga pants and begun to pull them down. Her ass was just a little lower than head height at this point and I watched as they cleared the top of her hips and began to show the top of her black lace lined underwear. Quickly after that I learned she was wearing a thong. I watched intently from a foot away as the black yoga pants exposed her ass like garage door opening to an exotic sports car. As she neared the bottom of her cheeks, I took in the sight of her milky skin contrasted by the black dividing line of her thong. She cleared the bottom, she pushed them down a few more inches to expose her entire buttocks. It was better than I had imagined. It was a nice mix between a toned butt and a bubble butt. She shape was mostly round but there was definition as she leaned forward just a little more giving me a fantastic view of her ass.

I reached out with my right hand and tickled my fingers with her pale skin. My palm contacted her right cheek and she began to pull her clothing back up. The yoga pants closing my chance to squeeze her ass. She pulled them all the way up and turned around.

"Not tonight, you must take me to dinner first, remember? Besides, you've had enough fun already and I don't want to turn into a Popsicle.

"Fair enough, but I have a better idea than the office. Come on, let's get the wine and cups and change from our skates." I said reaching for her cup on the ground and snagging the bottle of wine.

To be continued...

SMetcalfe
SMetcalfe
34 Followers
12