A Slut Goes Ghost Hunting

Story Info
Ghost hunting ends in a threesome.
1.4k words
4.42
10.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 6pm on the Saturday before Halloween and I had nothing to do. Checking my phone, I noticed a message from Zack, a man I met on a dating app a few weeks ago, inviting me to go 'ghost hunting' with a friend of his that night. I'm always up for an adventure and it was a chance to finally meet in person, so I agreed then asked for details. Since Halloween was the next day I decided to dress slutty and claim it was a costume, even though his friend would be there.

After some thought, I pulled on a black skirt that barely hit mid thigh, a leopard tank trimmed with black lace, crotchless fishnet stockings and knee high boots. I finished the outfit with a fishnet duster though it did nothing to cover the fact I looked like a whore for hire. I thought about wearing panties but decided against it. No good slut wears panties.

We decided it was easiest for his friend Brett to drive so I gave them a nearby address we could meet at. When they arrived, I let the duster fall open to reveal my outfit, walking slowly towards the car so both of them could get a good look. Zack hopped out to introduce us and give me a hug, but looked amazed at my outfit. "I'm a streetwalker!" I said with a wink. I got in the backseat, where to my surprise, he joined me while Brett hopped back in the drivers seat.

Zacks hand ran up my thigh and his lips found mine, our tongues tangling briefly. "You look amazing." he whispered before kissing me again. I turned my head to the side to let his lips trail down my neck, only to meet the gaze of Brett, his green eyes wide. He had turned and was openly staring at us from the drivers seat, looking like he wanted to join. Though I was enjoying the show we were putting on, I stopped Zack after a few minutes of this, and suggested we head out.

The trip was mostly quiet, with Zack leaning over to kiss me occasionally and run his hands over my body. I could tell he regretted not meeting me alone so he could have his way with me. "Be patient." I whispered in his ear, as his lips again found my neck, pulling a moan from me. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't end up fucking right there in the backseat. Hopefully our 'ghost hunting' wouldn't take long.

Around 20 minutes later, the car slowed then pulled over into the grass and stopped. I had been too busy with Zack to notice where we were going, so when I peered out the window, the sight of an abandoned farmhouse surrounded by a rickety wooden fence and nothing else but fields for miles sent a shiver through me. The fact my pussy had overruled my common sense just now occured to me. Well it was too late now. I stepped out the car and walked to the gate to wait for the guys. They hung behind, talking quietly about places to check for activity before joining me.

We walked around the entire property but didn't see or hear anything strange. I made a deliberate effort to press myself against Zack at every opportunity however, enjoying the building sexual tension. Zack and I finally called it quits and headed back to the car while Brett did one more lap around the house. The moment he disappeared around the back, Zack grabbed me and pushed me against the car, his hand snaking under my top to sqeeze my tits. "You're such a fucking tease" he muttered, twisting a nipple until I gasped. His other hand hiked my skirt up and slid between my pussy lips, his thumb finding my clit and rubbing it hard. Two fingers slid deep inside me and I gripped his shoulders as I fought to stay standing. His sudden roughness surprised and turned me on.

Zack lifted my top and leaned down to suck a nipple, twirling his tongue around the stiff peak before moving his mouth to the other, using his teeth to tug at the piercing that went through it. "You're so wet baby, you like that?" All I could do was nod and moan as he fingered me and played with my tits until my thighs were wet with pussy juice. I managed to reach down and unbutton his jeans, pulling his cock out so I could stroke it. He was already hard and dripping precum, making it easier to slide my hand over him, but I still licked my palm before continuing, happy it was just as big in real life as he'd boasted.

"Fuck it." I barely had time to register his words before Zack spun me around, bending me over and pushing his cock inside me. He immediately began pounding me, the wet smacking sounds everytime he slammed home and our moans filling the otherwise quiet night. I had completely forgotten about Brett by that point, so when Zack cursed and slowed his pace, I raised my head to see what was wrong.

Brett had heard us and turned back instead of finishing his second trip around the farmhouse and was now standing steps away, staring. Letting my lust take over, I grinded against Zack, getting a quiet moan from him before asking, "Do you mind if he joins us?" He must have nodded because Brett quickly closed the gap, undoing his pants when he was in front of us. Zack pulled out and took a few steps back so Brett could lean on the car in front of me.

Once he was in place, I took Bretts already hard cock in my mouth and held onto his hips to help my balance while he fisted his hands in my black curls for leverage. Zack immediately slid back inside me and resumed his pace. "You really are a slut!" he managed to gasp between thrusts, though I had a feeling he found the situation just as hot. I was blissful, caught between two hard cocks of men I barely knew. As I swayed between them, my whole world narrowed to being used, unconcerned with the fact that people could drive by and catch us. I was fulfilling my true purpose and that's all that mattered.

Brett fucked my mouth with abandon. His cock was slightly smaller than Zacks but soon I had spit and precum leaking down my chin, struggling to keep sucking and licking while I got drilled. Zack eventually warned me he was cumming and pulled out, shooting hot streams of cum on my ass seconds after. Wasting no time, Brett pushed me away slightly and got in position behind me, not even bothering to ask before pushing his cock in me. For the second time that night I was brutally fucked, my pussy being stretched around a strangers cock.

All too soon Brett pulled out of me and ordered me to turn around and kneel on the grass. Once I was in position he aimed at my chest and stroked until he came, coating my tits and neck in a thick layer of cum. I stood and fixed my skirt and top, using the duster to wipe some of it away. Brett stood there for a minute, as though just now realizing what we had done before zipping his pants up. I gave him a small smile and he blushed, turning away.

I got in the car, signaling that I was ready to go. To my surprise Zack joined me in the backseat again. I soon found out why when he pulled his semi-hard cock out, beckoning me to him. He had watched Brett fuck me and obviously enjoyed it. I obeyed, leaning over and teasing him with my tongue, then sucking until he was hard, at which point he stopped me and told me to lay back. As Brett drove, Zack fucked me again, pulling out and cumming all over my pussy and thighs right before we got there. Between the both of them I was now covered, the sticky fluid stark against my chocolate skin.

Exhausted, I got out and waved bye before heading up the steps to my apartment. I may not have seen any ghosts but the night hadn't been a waste by any means. A part of me wondered if they had planned the whole thing, a thought that made me smile.

I was willing to be trapped between two cocks anytime. All they had to do was ask!