All Comments on 'A Slut's Triangle Pt. 20'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dacoach44dacoach44almost 7 years ago
Super erotica!

Awwwwwwww, the poor confused cock! Now he is wondering just what it is that is between his legs. One thing is for sure; it is getting ready for a workout!

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 7 years ago

It's fun to see the love building between Brenda and Kimberly...and to see the mixed emotions beginning to build up in Ashleigh. And of course, you've left us all hanging again wondering about Mr. Badboy! On a technical note, very clean and if there were any editing errors I missed them. Thanks again for the peek into your pretty mind ;)

StrangeTamerStrangeTameralmost 7 years ago

It's a very sensual chapter, I like how Ashleigh watches Brenda and Kimberly make love to each other and then gets pulled into the room with them. Can't wait to find out what happens next, and I'm hoping all the girls teach Kryss a lesson.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago
Another perfect chapter

Superb characters, true & perfect dialogue, some lines & situations had me laughing hysterically. So, Brenda seems to be a master (mistress) syrategist since Amber had 3 drinks & obviously expected Ashleigh to be right there. Well, given the choice I certainly hope Ashleigh picks the trisngle with Kimberly & Brenda. I can hardly wait to get to that threesome.

I'm not sure what Brenda will do to Kryss but I think she's expecting him to crash the party. Poor Kryss. I don't feel sorry for his virgin ass one damned bit. There are so many misogynistic dudes out there who feel they have every right to "grab 'em by the pussy" that much as I shy away from revenge & humiliation I am so angry & disgusted by Kryss' behavior that I want his takedown to be cruel, raunchy & utterly humiliating.

UnykornUnykornalmost 7 years ago

Sensual scene and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work K!

RustyghRustyghalmost 7 years ago

As always, you have done a superb job, I'm expecting Kryss to burst through the door any second. I'm anxious for 21, don't keep me edging too long. Hell, you make me wish sometimes that I was born XX instead of XY.

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Outstanding. The benchmark for excellence.

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

You do very well with maintaining the suspense in each chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES