All Comments on 'A Soft Boiled Egg - The New Normal?'

by mistyfdfa

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely love this rewrite of the story. I hope you keep going amazing. I'm enjoying every bit of it and can't wait to see where Chris ends up or who Chris ends up with in the end to have a weird feeling. It won't be his wife or even it will be Chris but will be Tina from now on. Chris has lost everything and does not even realize it yet, including his manhood.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Worth the wait!!!!!

Thanks again for you effort on this story.

Please pleas don’t make us wait too long for the next chapter.

Amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done. And just like all the greats, you leave us wanting more more more!

In reply to the other comment, remember, the start of the story is about Tina going off to her new job while her lesbian lover and her wife are still part of the story.

coyote62coyote629 months ago

I loved the original story but I'm also loving the rewrite. There was a line in the original story about Lisa never having children and my thought was that she'd end up pregnant. I'm curious to the sister part too?? I'm so excited to read more but I'm least concerned about Ash.

Can't wait for the next part....thanks for doing this. A Boiled Frog has always been my favorite story in all the Lit stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any progress on the next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Any updates??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh you gotta keep this going. After all that...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And news on the next chapter? I love what you are doing with the re-write

HST666HST6664 months ago

Please continue

Jack506Jack506about 1 month ago

When do we get to read the chapter 8 continuation of A Boiled Frog?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More….more….MORE!!!

You’re writing is fabulous, and this is one of the best stories on the site. Please please finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous