A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle meanwhile was enjoying how tight she was. They had been fucking for hours and she was still as tight as she was the first time he'd entered her. Erin was easily the tightest pussy he had ever fucked, and the feeling of her clamped down around his girth, milking his dick and balls with powerful movements of her hips, was something incredible.

For ages they said nothing more, just enjoying the way their bodies felt joined in the act of sex. Erin worked her hips against his over and over, feeling his dick slide up and out of her again and again. The feeling of impending orgasm grew with each thrust of his dick, each time his wide head pressed against her cervix, and each time it withdrew almost to the point of leaving her.

"Tell me when you're going to cum," she said, breathlessly. "I want to swallow your load this time."

"Fuck yeah," Kyle gasped, on the edge of cuming himself, but holding out until he felt her cum. "But after you, Erin."

She nodded. "Almost there."

Working her hips faster now, she could feel her orgasm approach. Just a little more.

"I'm gonna cum, Erin!"

"Hold on, just wait a little more!" She was so close now!

Kyle nodded. Gripping her thighs and helping her pound his dick. Harder, harder. He clenched hard to stave off his own orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Erin moaned. "Oh fuck... oh fuck! YES! YES! OH FUCK ME!"

"I'm cuming!" Kyle cried out.

As she came hard Erin pulled off him and crouched forward. One hand shot to her clit to work it as her orgasm took hold, while her other gripped his cock and shoved it in her mouth. She felt the first huge jet of cum spray her tonsils as her eyes closed with overwhelming pleasure.

"Hmm..." she sighed as she came.

Kyle closed his eyes, head firm against the shower wall and hands gripping her hair as he felt load after load of his cum travel up his dick to blast the insides of her mouth.

He quickly filled her mouth, and Erin began swallowing frantically as his dick shot load after load of hot, thick sperm-filled gunk into her mouth. She felt the warmth of his cum travel down her throat as she swallowed load after load. Each time she cleared her mouth Kyle blasted another wad across her tonsils and tongue.

His dick pumped cum as often as she could swallow, and for ages it felt as if all she was doing was swallowing his cum as her orgasm played out, helped by her frantic clit-play. Her stomach was already full of his seed, but Kyle was emptying his huge balls down her throat once more. Fuck, how much did this man cum?

Eventually her orgasm faded, and so did his. Almost simultaneously the last load of cum shot against her tonsils as her own orgasm ended. Swallowing the last deposit of potent sperm, Erin sat up, licking her lips, and flashed and exhausted-looking Kyle an equally tired smile.

He opened his mouth to speak when they heard a melodic tune from the changing rooms.

Kyle frowned. "Is that... is that the 'Final Fantasy' theme?" he said, confused.

Erin's eyes widened with shock, and she stumbled to her feet, leaving Kyle on the shower room floor as she half-ran, half-stumbled into the changing rooms to where her clothes had been cast aside hours ago.

Over eight hours ago, she realised when she grabbed her phone and silenced the alarm.

"Oh my god!" she said. Turning around she saw Kyle stumble from the shower room. "It's six in the morning! We've been fucking all night!"

He smirked, but it was a tired one. "Told you I had stamina," he said.

She stared at him, incredulous. Replaying the whole debacle in her mind: she'd finished her work out around nine-thirty, then she saw Kyle and they had argued, and then...

...then she agreed to his sordid agreement and went down on him.

After that it had been non-stop sex. Erin couldn't believe how much sex she had had.

And the crazy thing was, looking at Kyle's sweaty, naked and toned body, and his huge nine inch dick still standing hard and ready for more, was that Erin still wanted him. Her pussy ached for more of his cock, and the taste of his cum was still fresh on her lips.

"Got somewhere to be?" Kyle asked, sensing what was racing through her mind. "I don't have lessons until this afternoon. Got some time to kill." He didn't mention that he was shattered. He had been up for over twenty hours, and his body was now reminding him of that, but the sight of Erin standing there, naked, toned and dripping with sweat and his cum, was enough that Kyle knew he could muster some more stamina somewhere.

Hell, his dick was still eager for more. God, he loved how he never seemed to get sore.

"I have lessons in three hours!" Erin replied. "I need to change. God, I must stink!" Sniffing her armpits and wrinkling her nose as she smelt nothing but sweat, body odour, and the potent waft of Kyle's cum.

"What about our deal?"

For a moment she stared at him. It was probably the way he was obviously pouting that made Erin burst into laughter, after which she quickly recovered. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, walking to him. "Look Sexy; we need to be sensible about this. I'm as eager for this as you are." Her hands caressed his hard dick, slick with cum and vaginal fluids. "I'm really eager, but we've got to be sensible. We've just fucked all night. Let's cool off for a bit, yeah?"

"When?"

"I'll let you know," she said. "I've got lessons and Peter to deal with. I can't throw them both out just because sex with you is so good."

"And in the meantime?"

"Go fuck some other girls," she said, smiling.

"They aren't you," Kyle said.

"You're really sweet when you want to be," Erin said, eyeing him suspiciously.

"I said you're a terrible influence on me."

She laughed. "Look, I need to get changed and grab a shower. I just hope I don't bump into anybody I know on my walk of shame."

"What's shameful about me?"

Erin frowned. "Do you really want me to answer that?" she said.

Upon seeing his expression she burst out laughing.

*****

As it happened barely anyone was up at half six on a Saturday morning - most likely they were still sleeping off hangovers - and Erin managed to scamper across the campus, stopping off at the campus shop on the way to grab a box of the morning after pill, and back to her dorm - in gym clothes still crusty with dried cum - without meeting anyone she knew.

That was until she opened the door to her dorm to find Angie dressed in running gear, leaning against the kitchen area counter doing some warm-up stretches. At the sound of Erin's entry the blonde turned and regarded her with confusion. "Erin? What are you doing up so early?"

"Erm... running. Like you," Erin said, finding herself frozen on the threshold like a deer seeing the approaching headlights of a fucking truck.

"In the morning?" Angie asked. "Thought you didn't like it?"

"I did. I changed my mind." Erin managed to close the door behind her, and was about to walk to her room when Angie strode over to her, paying a worrying amount of attention to Erin's gym clothes. "What?"

To her horror Angie leaned forward and sniffed the stain that covered most of Erin's sports bra. "Erin, that reeks of cum," she said. "What have you been up to?"

Erin made to respond, to lie, to concoct a story to hide the truth... but her tongue felt useless in her mouth, and she simply stared at Angie in mute stupidity until the other girl's eyes widened as she realised.

"No!" Angie gasped. "With who?"

"I..." At first Erin thought to deny it, but realised she had been so slow to hide the horror in her eyes that anything she would have concocted would have reeked of bullshit, so she told the truth: "Kyle," she mumbled.

It took a moment - perhaps Angie simply refused to believe it initially - then her eyes started to widen. "Oh! My! God! And you've just got back?" Angie's wide-eyed face sprouted a fine shit eating grin. "You've been fucking ALL NIGHT! Jesus Christ, Erin: when did you turn into a sex mad nympho?!"

Erin decided to let Angie get away with that little bit of verbal redundancy: she had more important things to worry about. "Don't tell Peter!" Erin hissed. "Please!"

"Oh girl, relax," Angie said with a wave of her hand. "Hoes before bros." Leaning forward she whispered "he's good, isn't he?"

Erin couldn't stop the stupid grin from spreading. "Yeah..." she said like a love-struck girl. "Oh my god! So good! I never thought sex could feel like that!"

Talking to Angie suddenly made it all the more real for her, and Erin was struck by the weight of what she had done. Not only had she cheated on her loving boyfriend, but she had cheated on him with a man that Peter hated intensely. She had sucked Kyle's cock twice, and swallowed his cum three times, and she had taken his cum in her pussy five times! Erin could still feel his heavy loads inside her, as well as the desire to have a shower.

"Holy shit..." Angie regarded her with wide eyes, as if seeing Erin for the first time despite knowing her for almost a month now, and Erin couldn't blame her: if she looked in the mirror right now it was doubtful she would recognise herself, either. She must have a serious case of sex hair!

What she had done was so out of character for her that Erin couldn't explain it, and yet when Angie asked "what happened?"...

...Erin told her everything. About the sordid agreement she had made with Kyle. That he would be nicer to Peter if she had sex with him. At the end Erin heard herself talking, heard the words she said, and she realised how foolish they must sound. God... was she really that stupid? And she immediately knew what Angie was going to say.

"Erin, you fool," Angie sighed. "Kyle's great in the sack, but he's a real piece of shit. There's a reason no girl on campus would ever want to be in a relationship with him, despite how good he is. Some men are complete shits, and Kyle's one of them. There's not a faithful bone in his body. He wanted to fuck you and gave you a story you'd believe, because you're a good person. He knew you'd believe he would be faithful to his promise if it meant you'd suck his cock."

Erin, by now seated at their table and smelling the rank scent she was giving off of sweat, cum and shame, nodded despondently. "Yeah..." she sighed. "Fuck, I'm an idiot. What have I done? I've cheated on Peter, for nothing!" She could feel the tears, and hated herself for it. What a sad, sorry state she must look like right now: wearing gym clothes stained in the cum of a man who wasn't her boyfriend, with the hair and complexion of a woman who had a wild night of sex, with a man who wasn't her boyfriend.

Laying both hands on Erin's shoulder's, Angie looked her in the eyes and said "right now, go take a shower. Then don't say anything to Peter."

"What if Kyle tells him?" Erin asked, terrified.

"If he does, who will Peter believe? Kyle, or you?"

Erin swallowed. "Me."

"And what will you say?"

"I didn't fuck Kyle," Erin said. "It never happened."

"Exactly." Angie smiled. "Take it from me: it gets easier with time. Now go and have a shower, you kind of stink."

"Yeah, I bet," Erin said, smiling despite herself. "Thanks."

"No worries. Treat it like what it was," Angie said. "A night of great sex. No strings attached, because Kyle sure as hell isn't going to care about it. He's probably moved on by now. You should too."

Pausing at the doorway to her bedroom, Erin nodded. "I will."

A shower had never felt so good. It was like wiping away all the evidence - and Erin paid special attention to her vagina with the shower head, feeling the powerful jets of water rinse all the remains of Kyle away - and eventually, after a good fifteen minutes of careful self-attention, Erin stepped out feeling like a new woman.

While she was deciding what to wear for her classes that morning Erin was struck by fatigue, and she realised that not only had she not slept since yesterday, but that she had been fucking so hard for hours - literal hours! - without much in the way of a pause. She had never felt so tired in her life, and it wasn't much of a surprise considering the hours of strenuous physical activities both she and Kyle had been up to all night.

There was no chance of her making her morning lectures, and with an exhausted sigh Erin collapsed onto her bed and closed her eyes.

*****

Perhaps it was fortunate that exhaustion had so consumed her, for in reflection Erin believed that she should never have slept so soundly with the guilt she was feeling. It was the sound of a familiar voice that eventually woke her from that deep slumber, and caused all the guilt that had been put aside to come crashing down upon her.

"Hey, Sweetie..."

Hesitantly opening her eyes, as if he could see everything that had transpired the previous evening (and that morning!) in those guilt-stained pools of pleasant brown, Erin looked up at the sweet, innocent face of her dear boyfriend.

"You OK?" Peter asked. He was crouching next to the bed, a concerned look on his face.

Erin couldn't answer. How could she? He would just hear the guilt in her voice. Hear the panic that was threatening to well up and consume her. He would discover everything, how could he not?

"I heard you missed lectures this morning," he continued to say, his voice so filled with loving concern it was all Erin could do not to burst into tears. "Are you feeling OK? Sweetie?"

How could she have done this to him?

"Sweetie, what's wrong?"

The dam broke: tears erupted from her eyes and were streaming down her face in moments, as she hurled herself forward into his rather confused arms. "I'm so sorry!" she tried to say, but the tears were already impeding her ability to speak, and what actually came out was a mess of sound.

"Erin? What's the matter?" he asked as he held her tightly. "Oh god, is this about last evening? Erin... I'm so sorry... It's my fault. I didn't mean to treat you like that."

For a moment Erin was confused about what Peter was talking about, then she remembered their argument after sex, and her heart threatened to break. She didn't deserve a guy like this. Not after what she had done.

"I'm so sorry about last night," Peter continued to say as he held her tightly, a hand stroking her back with such tenderness it only made Erin cry even harder. "I was a total asshole to you. You didn't deserve any of that shit I said. I'm so sorry."

Why was he the one apologising? After all that she had done. After everything she did behind his back last night (and this morning!), why was he the one apologising to her? It should be Erin who was apologising, but she couldn't manage to get the words out through the tears.

She must look a right state; she had crashed in the t-shirt and jeans she was going to wear to the lectures she had now missed. Her hair was in a state and clung to her face as she buried it in Peter's shoulder.

Erin tried to speak, but she couldn't. What could she say? That she was sorry for having sex with Kyle all night (and all morning!). That she was sorry for cheating on this loving man behind his back. Cheated again and again, for hours and hours. That she screamed to anyone who had hear that sordid tryst about how much she loved having sex with Kyle Matthews. Loved having sex with him more than with her boyfriend. That Kyle was bigger, thicker, harder, and knew how to use what God had given him. That she was sorry she still wanted to have sex with him, after all that had happened.

After everything Angie helped her realise, Erin still wanted to have sex with Kyle. She wanted to cheat on Peter again with the guy who made her feel so good, who could please her in ways that Peter just never, ever could.

"I'm so sorry!" she whispered in his ear. She felt disgusted with herself. After what she had did to Peter - not that he would ever find out.

No. He couldn't.

"I shouldn't have pressured you into something you didn't want," she said, breaking away from him to look him in the eye. This would get easier, Angie had said. "I felt awful. I'm so sorry!"

He smiled, cupping her jaw with a hand. "Don't apologise. You did nothing wrong. I acted way out of line. Look... if you want to try stuff.. Anything... I'm game. I guess... I guess I've just been feeling self-conscious living with Kyle. I mean... the guy's..."

She took his head in his hands. "The guy's an asshole," she said. This wasn't as difficult as she had thought! "He's not someone I'd ever be interested in, Peter. Don't feel like you have to compare yourself to him. I love you, Peter. I'll always love you." Shocked with how calm she sounded, considering how fast her heart was beating with this mixture of lies and truths, she pulled him forward and kissed him. Tenderly. Sweetly. So unlike the passionate meetings of the lips she had shared with Kyle hours earlier.

After a few minutes Peter broke off. Stroking her hair, pulling the loose strands away from her face, he smiled at this woman that he loved with all his heart. "I love you too, Sweetie."

As they kissed once more, Erin reflected on what Angie had said. It did indeed grow easier to lie to him. Of course, nothing further would happen. She would not let herself be used by Kyle. She would not let herself give in to her desires and go back to him. She would think with her head, and not her vagina.

Which made the prospect of lying to Peter easier; there would just be the one, sordid evening to keep from him, and Angie would be quite right: it would get easier with time.

*****

"Are we still on for tonight?"

"Of course, Sweetie!" Erin said, happy to be given the excuse to turn her attention away from the work her lecturer had set. Mr Singh had hit the ground running with the assignments he was giving his students, and Erin had felt out of it ever since that romp with Kyle a couple of weeks ago. Unable to concentrate on her studies; everything Singh was giving her didn't make any sense, and Erin was struggling to keep up with the others in her class. She didn't have the gym to help unwind as she had avoided that place out of fear of running into Kyle. She had tried going into town, but the gyms there had high sign-up fees that Erin couldn't afford right now. With no way to let off steam, it felt like she was a powder keg waiting to explode.

The one bright side was Peter's sudden change in mood. He seemed happier; more confident in himself. Erin had noticed he had even changed his diet; she hadn't seen snack food in his hands for weeks, and today he was drinking some mushy green fluid that looked suspiciously like a home-made health drink. Drinking out a portable cup that looked strangely familiar.

Hadn't she seen Kyle use a cup like that in the gym once?

Erin was loving this change in her man. "Of course, Sweetie," she said. Having drinks at the campus bar on 'Half-Price Friday's' was the one thing she'd been looking forward to all week. A chance to chill out with Peter, especially as he seemed to have fought his demons and come out a winner! "I'm looking forward to it."

"Great!" Peter said. He was sitting across the table from her, watching students walk past the cafe, having given her some peace for the last half hour while she visibly struggled dealing with her coursework. Erin had been grateful just to have his company. "Erm..."

She looked up at him. Something was bothering Peter. "What's up, Sweetie?"

"Do you mind if Kyle tags along?"

Feeling her heart drop, Erin tried to maintain a neutral expression as she asked "why?"

"I know what you're thinking!" Peter said, although Erin very much doubted it, "but give him a second chance. He's been really good to me lately. Giving me advice and helping me out at the gym... hey, why don't I see you there?"

"Oh... I've not been in the mood..." Erin muttered.

"You should come tomorrow," he said. "Would be great to work out together. Have you ever thought of me working out?"