A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle's smile was triumphant, and Erin couldn't blame him for it. From a good girlfriend to a total slut looking to fuck not only her soon-to-be-bit-on-the-side here, but also his best friends! In less than a day she had turned her life around, and definitely for the sexier!

"Give me a minute then come back to the bar so it doesn't look suspicious," Erin said as she pulled on her t-shirt and adjusted her hair in the mirror behind the sinks so she didn't look like a sordid sex act had just been committed with her involvement. She could still taste Kyle's cum on her lips, and she couldn't wait to kiss her boyfriend with the same lips that had just been around his roommate's much larger and much thicker cock that could cum so much more.

"Good idea."

Walking back to the bar, Erin felt the eyes of many men watch her as she walked past where they sat, and she recognised several from their impromptu audience just a short while earlier. A satisfied smile blossomed on her face as she realised she didn't feel any shame for what she had done in the men's toilets. If anything she felt empowered. Her sexuality wasn't anything to hide from: she loved sex, and she loved sex with Kyle. She loved giving him head in the men's toilets with everyone watching, and if it wasn't for Peter - who she still loved as a dear friend and partner, if not a lover anymore - then she would happily fuck Kyle in those same toilets. Let all the patrons of this bar hear how good their sex was!

"Hey, Sweetie," Peter said when she reached him, reaching up to give her a kiss.

Erin felt a thrill shoot through her as her lips, the same lips that had been sucking Kyle's cock and tasting his thick, creamy cum barely ten minutes earlier, touched her boyfriend's lips. "Hey, Sweetie," she echoed.

"You were gone for a while," Peter said. "Everything OK?"

"Yeah, just the usual queue for the ladies," she replied. "Guess everyone's having their flow."

Peter made a face and quickly changed the topic. "Have you seen Kyle? I think he got lost."

"Yeah. Saw him near the back on his mobile. Looked like an important call."

"You know, he's not too bad when you get to know him," Peter said. "Don't you think?"

"Yeah, he's quite sweet actually," Erin said, licking her lips. "Definitely someone I could count on as a friend." With benefits, she added mentally.

"Careful; you know he's got a reputation," Peter said, with a grin.

"Peter, this again?" Erin smiled. "Don't worry Sweetie, you know I've only got eyes for you."

Seeing him so visibly relieved, and feeling absolutely no shame about it, Erin reflected that her roommate, Angie, had been totally right: it did get easier, and if it was this easy to lie now, then how easy would it be to lie to Peter a month from now? And how many times would she and Kyle have had sex by then? With another romp planned tonight Erin definitely needed to go on birth control - there was no way Kyle was going to wear a condom! How she'd sneak that past Peter was a problem for tomorrow, especially as she had every intention on making sure Peter wore protection on the odd occasion she actually had sex with her boyfriend!

"Hey guys," Kyle said as he approached them. "Sorry for keeping you waiting, I-"

Spinning around, Erin interrupted him before he could contradict her story (something that, she reflected, they should have agreed on before exiting the toilets). "Everything OK?" she said, with her hand held up, forefinger and little finger extended to mimic a phone, "you were on that call for a while."

Kyle was quick to catch on: "Oh that? Don't worry, it was just my sister, Alexa," he said. "She likes to check up on me and give me advice about uni. Because she graduated last year she reckons she knows it all."

"Erin's got an older sibling too," Peter said. "Eric."

Kyle's eyebrows rose. "Eric Winters? Erin and Eric?"

"I know," Erin said, rolling her eyes. "Our parents had no imagination. You'd like him, though. He's just like you." With her back to Peter she mouthed 'a slut' knowing her boyfriend wouldn't see.

"And you'd like Alexa," Kyle replied. "She's just like you. Oh, before I forget: Peter, I thought you might want to try these tonight." He pulled a small box of pills from his pocket.

Peter looked at the packet. "Huh... sleeping pills. Yeah, been meaning to try some. These any good?"

"Would take them when I was younger," Kyle said. "Alexa used to invite boys back to the house when our parents were out, and she was fucking LOUD. Will give you the best sleep of your life."

"Huh... go figure," Peter muttered. "Cheers Kyle, I'll give these a go."

"Might want to try them tonight," Kyle said. Hearing that Erin's heart skipped a beat, but then Kyle added, "thinking of inviting the barmaid back to the dorm tonight. Going to stick around until closing time to ask her. You might want to peace-out before the action."

"Thanks for the warning," Peter said.

"No problem. She might be real LOUD," he said. His eyes glanced at Erin, fast enough for her to notice. Thankfully Peter was too busy reading the dosage instructions on the packet.

Seeing the expression on Kyle's face Erin decided it was time to leave. "Sweetie, it's getting a little late," she said. "Do you mind walking me back?"

"Sure," Peter said. "You OK with that, Kyle?"

"No problem," Kyle said. "Was great hanging with you two. We should do it more often"

"Love to," Peter said.

Erin hurried him out before either her boyfriend or her lover said anything else.

On the way back to her campus digs Peter was surprisingly animated, and Erin smiled as she listened to him talk about everything Kyle had been doing to help improve his health, as well as his self-confidence. It might all be complete shit (and Erin wasn't too sure about that, learning, as she was, to read Kyle between his endless lines of bullshit), but it was doing great for Peter; she was loving this change in direction from him, and if it meant continuing to have sex with Kyle...

...well it was just a win-win situation, wasn't it?

It was difficult to keep her smile in check as she said goodbye to Peter on the steps leading up to the doors to her flats. Knowing full well that, in about an hour's time, she would be heading to where Peter was going now, to have incredible, mind-blowing sex with her boyfriend's roommate for hours. Until the sun came up.

Everything was coming up Erin.

It was difficult to wait an hour - enough time for Peter to get ready for bed and take those pills Kyle had given him. Erin was buzzing with energy; she kept walking back and forth in the small common room between her bedroom and Angie's, and when her flatmate arrived a half-hour into Erin's wait and gave her a curious look Erin couldn't help but smile.

"You were wrong," she said. "I've got Kyle wrapped around my little finger."

"Sure you have, dear," Angie said, rolling her eyes before heading off to her room.

There was no point arguing: Erin knew she was right. Angie would learn, in time, that there was one girl on campus that Kyle Matthews would drop everything to fuck.

Her phone buzzed. It was Kyle.

*****

Erin couldn't remember the walk across campus. It seemed she had just looked at Kyle's text - a simple 'HI' - and now here she was, outside the dorm rooms Kyle shared with her Peter.

The door opened before she had even knocked. Kyle stood there. Smiling.

She smiled back. 'Is he?' she mouthed, pointing inside.

Beckoning her to follow, Kyle led her across the small common room, so similar to the one Angie and she shared, to the door she knew was Peter's. Giving him a curious look - there was no fear anymore, for she trusted that Kyle wanted to keep the secrecy as much as she did - Erin followed him as he walked inside.

On the bed, illuminated by the light coming in from the common room, was her boyfriend. Fast asleep. Snoring loudly.

Watching Kyle as he walked up to where Peter slept, Erin frowned, curious as to what Kyle intended. She watched as Kyle stopped beside Peter and leant over until his head was almost level with her boyfriend's.

Then he spoke. Loudly. "Hey Peter! Erin's here! We're going to fuck! You alright with that?"

Erin almost jumped out of her skin. "What are you doing?" she hissed, wide, fearful eyes fixed on her boyfriend.

Peter, however, continued to snore.

"We're gonna fuck all night!" Kyle continued to say, loudly. "I'm gonna fill her with my cum!"

The snoring didn't stop; Peter was dead to the world.

Straightening, Kyle looked at her and smirked. "I wasn't lying about the pills. I used to take them all the time when Alexa came home with a guy. An earthquake couldn't wake me. Your Peter here will be out until dawn. We could fuck in this room and he wouldn't notice."

"That's hot," she said, feeling her heart calm down from the shock of expecting her boyfriend to wake up, "but let's start in yours."

Kyle had barely closed the door to his own room before she was all over him. They teared at their clothes, sending them flying across the room, and Kyle practically threw her onto his bed. Erin landed with a squeal, pulling down her panties and flinging them away with a flick of her foot. As he climbed over to hold himself above her, Kyle looked down at this stunningly hot woman and said "what are you?"

"A bad girl," she grinned.

"And what do bad girls get?"

"Fucked."

Kyle wasted barely a minute before his cock was inside her, pounding away with such speed and power that Erin was quickly moaning loud enough for everyone in the dorms to hear, except her loving boyfriend. Peter dreamed peacefully, lost in memories of good times with Erin, while his girlfriend and his roommate screamed and moaned as they fucked each other senseless on Kyle's bed.

All throughout the night the horny pair fucked relentlessly, fuelled by their insatiable lust for each other. Kyle had promised to fuck her ten times and, to Erin's delight, he did that, and much, much more. They fucked in almost every position they could think of: Erin rode him on the bed, screaming and moaning as she took him hard, and Kyle hammered her with his dick as he held himself above, and also as he knelt behind her, gripping her thighs with his hands as he rammed his huge, nine inch cock into her pussy. They lay side-by-side and fucked facing, and spooning, with Kyle groping and biting her tits as she gripped his thighs to guide his cock in harder and faster. He hammered her from above as she lay face-down on the bed, delighting in how tight she felt, before turning her on her back and holding her legs up against her, until her ankles touched her ears, and slammed his dick into her over and over until he pumped her full of his cum.

The two horny students fucked on the bed so much it almost collapsed beneath the power of their sex. Erin rode Kyle into the mattress, screaming his name and how much better he was at fucking her than her boyfriend, and just as often Kyle was on top, pounding her ass into the covers with his massive dick. Erin gripped the sheets as she came hard again and again.

But the bed wasn't the only place they fucked that night. Carrying her in his arms Kyle settled Erin on top of his drawers and hammered his dick into her tight pussy as she clutched his back, nails scraping down his skin. They screamed with pleasure as the drawers rattled with the force of their lovemaking, until it seemed that it would collapse. Carrying her to the wardrobe Kyle held her against the cheap wooden construct and slammed his dick into her over and over, as Erin reached up and gripped the top of the furniture to give her purchase as she worked her hips to meet him.

As the hours passed the two fucked on and against almost everything in Kyle's room. When he wasn't holding her against the furniture Erin was leaning against it, moaning and screaming as Kyle held her hips and slammed his cock into her from behind. Telling him, and everyone still awake in the dorms, how much she loved his cock, and how much bigger he was, and thicker, then her boyfriend.

Against the walls they fucked, with Kyle holding her in his arms and pounding her ass against the cheap brick until he thought they'd leave a dent with the force of their lovemaking, as she screamed and moaned at how good he was, and how much she loved having sex with him over her boyfriend. Carrying her to the door Kyle held her against it, and the door rattled with the force of Kyle ploughing Erin's tight pussy. The sounds almost as loud as their screaming.

Not even the floor was spared their lusty romp; beside Kyle's bed she rode him into the carpet, screaming for everyone who was listening about how good Kyle was, and how much she loved his dick, and how much she loved having sex with him, and how she would always be fucking him whenever he wanted. He slammed her ass into the carpet as he fucked her missionary, and she held herself against the bed as he railed her from behind. Filling her with his fertile seed again and again.

Hours passed as the horny pair fucked in almost every position they could think of multiple times, and that didn't include the times when Erin would pin Kyle against the wall, or the door, or the bed and go down on him. Sucking his cock until he painted the insides of her mouth with his creamy seed. Swallowing all of it until it felt like her stomach was bloated with his cum.

The bed, the walls, the door, the wardrobe, even the window looking out onto the campus path: there wasn't a single surface left untouched by their fucking, when the horny, lusty pair decided to take their sex outside into the common room.

On the counter Erin lay, legs wrapped around Kyle's waist, and took his dick hard, biting into his shoulder as he made her cum again and again. He held her against the fridge and slammed his hips into hers until he emptied his balls into her once more. They fucked against the table, and on the table, until it threatened to collapse.

Carrying her to the sofa Kyle pounded her ass into the cushions as she screamed at the top of her voice about how good he was, and how much she loved his dick. She rode on top of him as he bit and sucked her nipples, and she pressed her tits into his face as her hips rose and fell on his. Taking his huge dick until she came hard.

Then Kyle whispered the words she had been waiting for: "lets fuck in Peter's room."

Filled with lust, and biting her lip with anticipation, Erin led him into the room where Peter slept, oblivious to the loud, lusty sex that had been going on for hours by now. Leaning over the bed, Erin gestured for Kyle to join her, and as she stared into the sleeping face of her loving, dear boyfriend of some five years, Erin felt Kyle push himself back in. As she watched her Peter sleep like a peaceful babe, Erin moaned and groaned as Kyle Matthews fucked her from behind. Pumping his thick cock into her as she leaned over her oblivious boyfriend.

That wasn't the only way they fucked right next to Peter. Kyle held her in his arms as she bounced on his cock, standing right next to the bed so he could look down on Peter and smile, knowing that at that moment he was fucking Peter's girl with a dick that was much bigger than Peter's, and fucking her far better than Peter could ever hope to. He held her in his arms until she came, screaming his praises and he blasted her insides with his thick cum, right above her sleeping boyfriend.

As the hours passed the two sexy, toned teens fucked every way they could, against almost everything in Peter's room (except the bed, where Peter lay). The wardrobes, drawers, desk, walls, window and door all saw some action, as Kyle carried Erin to new places, as often as she took the lead and guided him into new positions. To continue their lusty romp in new, different ways. Seeking new thrills and sensations as they used every part of their bodies.

Finally, as the morning light drifted through the open curtains, Kyle had Erin riding him on his bed, by now creaking loudly from the abuse it had suffered by these horny students. Her ass rose and fell like a jackhammer, pounding his cock with a pussy he had filled with his cum more times than he cared to recall. In fact Erin was stunned by how many times Kyle had orgasmed; almost as many times as she had, and Erin had lost count hours ago! He had filled her with so much cum; emptying his balls in her pussy, ass and mouth, again and again until it felt like she'd always have his spunk inside her!

Harder and harder she rode him, feeling another orgasm about to erupt, until she slammed her hips down onto his, arching her back, and screamed as loud as she could as she came. Kyle gripped her thighs and pushed his dick up into her as he too climaxed, and hollered at the top of his own voice as he felt his balls pump thick load after load of cum up through his dick into her.

Just then the bed broke.

The horny pair fell a short distance as the mattress caved in. Erin caught herself with her arms on the bed beside Kyle's head, and the two stared at each other in shock. Neither saying a thing as they both quickly came down from their orgasms. When the last of Kyle's thick ropes of cum spewed up into her Erin burst into laughter.

"Of course it would be YOU who'd break my bed!" Kyle said, laughing as well. "Do you know how much action this bed has seen?"

"Plenty, I'd imagine," Erin said, wiping her eyes. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. That was incredible," Kyle said. He gently caressed her smooth thighs as the smile vanished from his face. "Guess you should be going. It's probably seven... seven-thirty..."

She nodded. "I should sneak out before Peter wakes up." Stepping over the wreckage of the bed, Erin searched for her clothes, where they had been tossed aside hours earlier. Before she had a chance to dress herself Kyle pulled her into a tight embrace, his tongue slashing with hers as they kissed passionately.

Breaking it off Kyle stared at her intensely. "Dump him," he said. "Be with me."

Sighing, Erin regarded him with a smile. "Oh Kyle, how do you think it would work? Can you really see us together? You know I want a family someday. House, kids, a dog, the works. Can you see yourself in that kind of life?" When he hesitated she continued. "Of course not, and that's OK. It's not a life for you."

Kyle sighed. "Yeah... guess you're right, Sexy..." He smiled. "I mean Erin."

"Don't worry, Kyle." She took his hand and held it above her heart. "Peter will always have this. He's the love of my life, but you..." She moved his hand downwards, to her pussy. Packed full of his thick cum. "You get all of this."

His smile grew wider. "And this," Kyle said, as he moved her free hand to his dick, standing hard despite the hours of sex that he had just had. "This is all yours. Whenever you want it, it's yours."

Her eyes flashed with hunger. "What if there's another girl in your bed?"

"I'll kick her out," he said. "You'll come first, Erin. You'll always come first."

"I usually do," she said, eyes twinkling.

*****

Sitting on the park bench, looking at the water ripple across the surface of the lake in the cool summer breeze, Erin Winters listened to her boyfriend, Peter Follett, talk about his best friend, as he had done so for the last hour. She didn't mind: Kyle Matthews had turned out to be a good influence on Peter, and it never ceased to amuse her that her lover was turning her boyfriend into a better man.

And what a lover! It had been almost a year since their sordid agreement, and while Kyle had kept his part of the bargain, she had kept hers. By a stroke of luck Ali's dad had turned out to be the best gynaecologist in Coytoss; through him she had gotten an IUD fitted for cheap, and it was a good job she did have the coil (which Peter still remained oblivious to), for Erin reckoned there wasn't much left of the university where she and Kyle hadn't fucked. They had had sex in the classrooms, lecture halls, toilets, library, the gym (again), the bar (after hours), the shop, and on every bench on campus grounds. They had fucked in town, and on the buses. They had fucked on the rooftops of the campus buildings, and in basement storerooms.