A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't. This was unreal. "Kyle's been helping you?"

"Yeah, he's been really helpful," he said. "He's actually a really chill guy. Guess we just hit off on the wrong foot when we moved in, but lately he's turned that around. He's been fantastic, so if it's OK with you I'd love for him to join us tonight."

What. The. Fuck?

"Wow... I'm not sure what to say..." Erin said. What the fuck was going on? Kyle was a piece of shit; he couldn't actually be honouring their agreement, right? This had to be some nefarious scheme to get her to meet him tonight. She had avoided him for weeks! He was obviously trying to get back into her panties. What was he going to say?

"So you don't mind if we meet up earlier, say seven?" Peter said. "You know, I think this is an opportunity to mend bridges with Kyle. I think it would be good for us."

"It would, Sweetie." Erin suddenly knew what Kyle was going to do: he was going to tell Peter everything tonight! With her right there, to watch helplessly as that arrogant shithead destroyed her relationship with Peter.

But she couldn't see a way out without making Peter suspicious: surely she would want to help Peter improve his relationship with his roommate, especially as everything seemed to be finally looking up? She had always been there for Peter in the past; to turn this down would be to walk away from him when he needed her, and Erin had never done that.

Besides: if Kyle was planning on telling Peter everything she needed to be there to foil it. If she could ruin his plans somehow, before Peter learnt about the night (and morning) of incredible sex she and Kyle had enjoyed, all for making Peter's life better?

No, she had to go.

"Sure, I'd love for him to join us!"

*****

The university bar - the only one on campus, and so had no official name - was alive with the buzz of dozens of different conversations. Despite being almost packed with students looking to enjoy the evening, especially this close to the weekend, it wasn't hard to spot Kyle. He had a way of standing out even in a crowded bar.

If he was surprised to see Erin he made no show of it. "Hey Peter," he said when the pair drew close to where he sat at the bar. "Hey Erin! I've saved your seats."

"Cheers mate," Peter said as he sat down, leaving the chair between him and Kyle for Erin.

Shooting Kyle a curious look, Erin sat down between her boyfriend and the guy she cheated on him with. It was surprisingly easy to be around Kyle without her face flushing - even though her mind was racing with the memories of what they had done that night a few weeks ago!

Sitting at the bar it all seemed so normal. They were just three students having drinks. Nothing like the incredible, otherworldly sex romp of what Kyle and she had done. That disconnect made it easy for her to look him in the eye, after they had ordered drinks (curiously she and Kyle had the same preference for larger), smile, and say "so I hear you've been nice to my Peter."

"Yeah," Kyle said, leaning against the bar beside her. "Why? Did you think I wouldn't?"

"Well lets just say your past behaviour hasn't been exemplary."

"Erin!" Peter interjected, half amused and half offended on his new friend's behalf.

"No, that's fair," Kyle said, still regarding Erin with that sly grin of his. "She's right: I was a total dick to you when we first met Peter, but I want to change that now."

"Why the change of heart?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Kyle was saved from replying to her question by the arrival of their drinks. He raised his glass. "To your good healths," he said, and in reply they both held their glasses to his. "To new starts, and a great three years at this uni!"

Erin took a swig of her beer, eyeing Kyle over the rim as she did so. He looked back; telling her nothing with his expression, and she braced for the worst. Ready to shut this all down if she suspected what was going to happen, happened.

Yet what followed was over two hours of pleasant conversation between the two men that, Erin had to admit, she was enjoying listening to. She made little effort to chime in, and spoke only when one of the two addressed her. Instead she listened to what was, if not genuine, then a great impression of genuinely from Kyle as he spoke to her boyfriend, revealing to her that they had many things in common: entertainment (they spent a while complaining about the ending to 'Game of Thrones', to Erin's amusement), shared interests (Kyle and Peter spent the time between rounds two and three debating free market capitalism, to Erin's bewilderment), and hobbies (including ten minutes of debate between them over which 'Dark Souls' boss they found the hardest, before Erin shut them both down with gameplay she had recorded on her phone of her defeating both bosses they had mentioned without a single hit suffered).

It all felt too... perfect, so when Kyle commented that he needed to visit the men's room Erin made the same excuse, blaming her weak bladder, and, leaving her boyfriend at the bar, made her way to the toilets. It was fortunate that they were both - men's and women's - at the same end of the bar; she could follow Kyle without Peter becoming suspicious.

Seeing Kyle actually heading into the men's toilets, Erin gave pause, reconsidering whether he was genuinely up to something. Maybe he actually was doing what she had asked of him. Angie hadn't believed that possible, however, and Erin's doubts about Kyle, reinforced by everything she had experienced of him before their sex romp a few weeks ago, made her follow him in.

No one changed that easily, even after such great sex.

Walking into the men's toilets, having gathered the courage to confront him, Erin was caught completely off-guard when arms grabbed her own and pulled her against a firm, muscular body. Lips fastened onto hers, and before she knew it her own arms had wrapped around Kyle's firm shoulders, and her lips were smacking against his. Their tongues slapping against each other.

It had all come apart so easily. What she thought was a wall against whatever lingering feeling she might had still had for Kyle after their amazing sex had proved to be nothing. Right now, in his arms, his lips against hers, the hardness of his muscular body against her toned, sexy chest with her tits pressed between them, all of it made her realise that she wanted him.

Then Kyle broke away, and if there was anything left of Erin that could have resisted him, the words he spoke melted them away:

"God, Erin... I've wanted you so badly," he said, staring into her eyes with so much lust, such need for her that Erin felt lost in those bright blue eyes of his. "All I've thought about the last few weeks is you. Every girl I've been with I've wanted to be you. I need you. Jesus, Erin: what have you done to me?"

Erin smiled. She had been right. Angie had been wrong, so very wrong.

Kissing Kyle madly, passionately, Erin felt him stumble onto the sinks, using them as support against her fury as her hands moved down, feeling his abs and chiselled thighs, before slipping beneath his trousers and boxer shorts to find what she needed so desperately right now.

"I didn't think you'd go with it," she said, her face inches from his as she furiously stroked his cock, which had hardened so fast she almost didn't believe it, but then she had experienced this man's incredible sexual prowess first-hand, and little about Kyle surprised her anymore.

Except his expression at her words. "Course I did," he said, sounding so genuinely hurt that for a moment Erin stopped jacking his cock. "I told you I'd do anything to have sex with you. Our sex is too good, Erin. You want me to be nice to your boyfriend? I'll be nice. You want me to be his best friend? I'll be his best friend. Just tell me we're going to have sex again."

"Fuck... Kyle... yes! Yes, we're going to have sex again!" Erin kissed him. Feeling his tongue against hers she jacked his cock with her hands as she felt his slide beneath her own jeans. His fingers found her clit and began to work it with the same ferocity she was attacking his dick.

She had no idea if the toilets were empty, but right now Erin didn't care. He knew her pussy so wet, and in moments she could feel the embers of an orgasm flare into life. "Fuck me, Kyle! I've needed you so badly! All I can think about is how good we are!"

"I need you Erin," Kyle whispered as he kissed her mouth, her chin, and her neck. "Our sex is too good."

"Fuck yes..." Erin gasped. Her hands jacking off his huge dick. "So fucking good!"

"Am I being a good boy?"

"You are," she said. Withdrawing her hands she held him back, giving him a wicked smile. "And what do good boys get?"

Kyle smirked. "Fucked."

Her own smile a sordid mirror to his, Erin lowered herself to a crouch, her face about height with his groin. Kyle helped her as she unbuttoned his jeans and belt, and parting them she took hold of his dick and pulled it out. Seeing his thick nine-inch cock right in front of her Erin realised she had completely forgotten about Peter at the bar, but she didn't care. Right now she wanted to feel Kyle's dick in her mouth again.

"Your boyfriend's waiting," Kyle said, reading her mind.

"Then I better make this quick," she said. Pulling his foreskin back with a hand, she shoved all nine inches of his cock down her tight, moist throat, and immediately began fucking it with hard, fast movements of her neck.

Kyle gripped the edge of the sinks, his head falling back as he gasped with pleasure. No one had ever taken his cock with their mouth like that! Every time this girl managed to impress him with her sexual aptitude, and an appetite that rivalled Kyle's own - maybe even exceeded it! He had meant every word he said: he needed to have sex with Erin again. She was his drug, and while that night (and the following morning!) had been an incredible high, it had long since worn off, and no other girl he had fucked in the weeks that followed had given him that feeling again. Kyle needed to feel Erin. To feel her around his cock, working it like the sexual demon she was.

She was giving him that all right. Her head flew back and forth along his impressive dick like a woman possessed. Her throat was squeezing his dick so tightly that Kyle knew it wouldn't be long before he was pumping his loads down her throat.

Good god; she was literally sucking the cum from his balls!

Erin was in a frenzied, lust-fuelled state. She needed to taste Kyle's cum again. Peter was still at the bar, no doubt wondering where they had both gone. Eventually even her devoted, trusting boyfriend would get suspicious. The ticking clock was so hot, and her frantic efforts were in an effort to overcome Kyle's considerable stamina.

She didn't need to be so worried: Kyle was so turned on by this whole affair - getting a blowjob in such a public place! - that he wouldn't be too long in cuming. He heard a cubicle door open and his eyes snapped open in shock, only to grin like a madman when he saw it was his best friend, Brad Newell, and Brad was giving him an amused smirk.

"Nice one Kyle," Brad said, nodding at the woman fucking her face on Kyle's dick.

"I know!" Kyle moaned. "What a way to start a Friday evening!"

"Hey..." Brad paused at the sink to wash his hands, giving the frantically bobbing head of the brunette sucking Kyle's dick a curious regard. "Is that Peter Follett's girl? Gym Hottie?"

Taking her lips off of Kyle's huge dick, Erin looked up at Brad and flashed a sweet, innocent smile. "You can keep a secret, can't you?"

"Of course I can keep a secret, " Brad replied as he washed his hands. "I'm carrying so many of this wanker's hot secrets I could write the fucking 'Lord of the Rings' of sexual escapades." He noticed Kyle's face and added "not that I will, mate. I'm sure you could write an equally large book on mine..."

"Good boy," Erin said. A naughty idea flashed in her head, so hot she almost came, and she added, with a hungry grin, "ask your mate here what I do to good boys."

Brad looked from her to Kyle.

"Not tonight, mate," Kyle said. "I've got plans with Erin tonight!"

"Aw... never seen you get possessive, Kyle. She must be good."

"She's the best," Kyle said, looking down at her.

Erin looked back. She had never felt so wanted. It made her loins burn with lust for this guy.

"Will have to be some other time then, Brad," Erin said, grinning, before shoving Kyle's dick back down her throat and going to work on it once more.

"Some other time," Brad said as he headed out. "Have fun you two!"

"Yeah... we will! Oh... oh my god!" Kyle's head dropped back again as he felt her fuck his dick with her tight throat harder and faster than before.

Erin was making up for lost time. Propositioning Kyle's best friend had been hot - and she was sure interested in seeing whether Brad Newell was as hung as Kyle, and if he had as much stamina - but a part of her was thinking about Peter, still waiting at the bar. Wondering where his girlfriend had got to.

Wondering where his roommate was, as well. The one with the reputation with women.

Back and forth her head flew, taking his thick nine inches down her wet, needy and tight throat. The sounds escaping from her were moans of pure lust. Erin had never felt so turned on. This whole situation of giving head in the men's bathroom, when anyone, not just Kyle's best mate, could potentially walk in, was so hot! The bar was crowded tonight; it was a miracle it had just been one guy-

She heard the door open.

"Hey! Nice one Kyle!" The sound of hands slapping together.

Erin rolled her eyes at the thought of men giving each other high-fives while she was on her knees giving one of them the best blowjob of his life.

The door again.

"Look at her! You lucky cunt, Kyle!"

Oh well. So much for an empty bathroom.

Hopefully no one would recognise her when she left the men's toilets. Her hair was a state, all loose and ragged with the frantic movements of her head. She listened to more people come in and leave. They cheered her on, and their comments turned her on even more. It was one thing to suck Kyle's cock, but to have complete strangers watch her, encourage her, and tell her that she was the best damn cocksucker they had ever seen... well, she was practically on the edge of cuming herself!

So was Kyle. Conscious of a small crowd around them, and feeling like a fucking god right now with his big dick being sucked by this sexy brunette, Kyle decided to give these gentlemen a fucking hot performance.

"I'm gonna cum, Erin!" He growled. "You ready!"

As she heard the comments from around them - "Swallow it all!" "Take it on your face!" "Cover her tits!" - Erin pulled her head back, pulling off her t-shirt, revealing her black bra holding her big tits. She pushed those tits together just under his cock, so rigid and hard it seemed painful, and used them to wank him off those last few steps.

"Oh fuck!" Kyle gasped as he felt the first load travel up his dick.

A huge jet of his thick, creamy gunk blasted out, splashing over her tits. Then a second, then a third. As the small crowd around them watched in awe, Kyle's huge dick - and he was certain no other man present had a dick as big as his - blasted thick jets of creamy, sperm-filled cum over Erin Winter's large tits. His hot gunk oozed down between them, dripping onto the floor, forming a small puddle where she knelt.

Again and again his cock pumped cum over her, until there was a veritable lake of his spunk in between her tits. Leaning forward Erin fastened her lips around his dick and began swallowing the rest. Huge loads splashed over her tonsils and tongue. Coating her throat with his hot, virile cum. She quickly began to swallow, making it loud and obvious for the excited audience.

Load after load was pumped out of Kyle's dick, and if Erin hadn't spent hours taking his cum again and again she would be surprised he could cum so much, especially after talking about all the sex he had been having in the interval time since they had last fucked. By now she figured it was just par for the course for Kyle Matthews: this guy could fucking cum!

Eventually even Kyle's balls could be emptied, and one last load blasted her tonsils before his dick stopped ejaculating.

Settling back on her ankles, Erin showed him all the cum her tits had collected. "Look at all of this," she said. "You've made such a mess of me!"

"Jesus Christ, that was hot!" Someone commented.

"Fuck, mate. How long has it been since you last got laid?" Another asked.

"Last night," Kyle said, never taking his eyes off her. Looking down at her with such lust in his eyes she was sure he was about to take her right then and there. This audience be damned!

"I bet you fucked her five times!" Erin said with a smirk.

"I'm gonna fuck you twice that tonight," Kyle said, and the expression of his face told her that he wasn't joking: Kyle Matthews had every intention of fucking her ten times tonight - if not more - and Erin knew that every part of her was eager for it.

Whatever happened next, she and Kyle were going to have sex again tonight.

"I wish I had you guys' stamina!" The same guy commented as he left.

Rising to her feet, Erin leaned over the sink, allowing Kyle's cum to drip into the basin. As she reached for the paper towels to wipe her breasts clean of his cum she smirked at his attempts to stuff his raging erection back into his jeans. "Having a little trouble there, mate?"

"We need to lose your boyfriend," Kyle said. "I can't wait to get my cock in you."

"Chillax Sexy," Erin said as she wiped her tits clean, using fistfulls of paper towels. Did he have to cum so much? It was such a pain wiping herself clean each time! "You were having such a sweet conversation back there. I wouldn't want to spoil it for you."

"Seriously?" Kyle looked at her, astonished. "Erin; after that blowjob I'm not gonna be able to think straight talking to your dull boyfriend. Let the record show I was doing fine until you decided to suck my dick."

She sighed: he was right. "Fair enough. You did good there." She smiled seductively, and gave the bulge in his jeans a squeeze. "Let's take you home and give you your reward. I mean..." she added, stepping closer to Kyle, her eyes locked on his and filled with sexual hunger, "...someone did say they're going to fuck me at least ten times tonight."

Grabbing her ass and pulling her close, Kyle kissed her fiercely. "About Brad..." he said when he broke away.

She smiled. "Did I make you jealous?"

"Not at all," Kyle said. "I love that you want to fuck my friends. Wanted to let you know he's got a bigger cock than me."

Her eyes widened.

"By this much," Kyle smirked, holding up two fingers held together.

"On a cock like yours that's barely worth mentioning!" she laughed. "You've measured?" Erin had an amusing image of the three boys holding their erect dicks side-by-side.

"We've had threesomes," he said. "Me and Brad? We're a good team. Want us to give you a good fucking some time?"

"Hmm... definitely!" Her mind was already ablaze with possibilities: she could take Kyle in her ass, and Brad in her pussy... or maybe Kyle in her pussy and Brad in her mouth... or... "What about Ali? How big's his cock?" Jesus, what was she saying? That morning she had woken up determined to put her one night of cheating behind her, and now here she was not only about to have more sex with the guy she cheated on in the first place, but now she was thinking about cheating on Peter with Kyle's friends! What the hell was happening to her?

"Big enough," he smirked. "A foursome with me and my mates? What have I done with Horny Erin here?"

"You've been a terrible influence on her. Feeding her your big dick right now."