A Sore Marriage Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then began again. He applied the strap to Glel's bottom meticulously. The leathery devil connected in an unpredictable manner. With Glel never able to anticipate where the next one will land. Though, Kane would take time where he would focus on one particular spot. Mainly being his thighs.

"Since I have gotten here, you have shown more care in embarrassing your wife than trying to actually fix the issue. Buying implements, critiquing my methods of punishing her, and worst of all..."

WHAP!

"...your revolting insistence that you've played no role in this turmoil."

Kane began to scold the disappointing man. Making sure to emphasize just how much of his actions in such a short time had earned him this punishment. This need to be corrected, even if it wasn't the original plan. Even needing more emphasis with a sharp, crackling swat in the midst of his reprimand.

"That is your wife. The supposed love of your life. And yet, it seems like you could care less about her. Constantly negating her feelings and making her feel like the bad guy. Well, Glel, here's a refresher on how relationships work. It's a two-way streak. No matter if she was wrong to do so, her actions were a direct cause of her negligence. Your inability to show your wife that you still want her company, care about her, love her. To show her that she's worth something to you."

Kane's words relentlessly beat on the Glel's heart. The tears had already begun running down his face. Though, his crying was more from what was being said to him than the strapping he was receiving. It was the fact that his love for Mirvel was coming into question. And, as much as it pained him, it was for good reason.

"What she did was wrong. Her cheating on you is not excused by your part in this. And, she realizes it. However, you don't seem to realize your fault in the situation. No amount of busyness at work is an excuse for not showing your wife any attention. If you truly love someone, you will make time for them. And, if your job is as busy as you proclaim, then communication is needed so she knows that everything is okay. However, that implies if you love her, which I'm not too sure of."

Though in the corner, Mirvel turned her head towards her husband's beating. She didn't look over to watch and take joy in his situation. She wanted to know his answer. The anticipation had her squirming in place. She knew the answer was simple. It was a yes. She kept repeating that over and over in her head. At least, that's what she was hoping he'd say. Her truth, as sad as it was, was that she didn't know as much as Kane didn't.

"Yes!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, "Yes, I do love Mirvel!"

"Then, why act the way you do?" Kane asked, but his tone began to soften. He even gave Glel a break. Giving his swollen red bottom a moment of peace. He sniffled, sobbing to himself trying to get himself together. "Of course, I love her. It's my love for her that makes me so angry that she did what she did..."

He stopped, beginning to choke up as Kane really made him reflect on himself. Reflect on his actions, or lack thereof. He sighed, "I...I never realized how much of a step back I took. I guess a part of me didn't want to notice. And, when everything happened, I was angry and just wanted to get back at her as best I could. But, I do love her. I love her a lot."

Kane finally placed the strapped down as he listened to Glel sentiment. It was genuine as his words were fighting back the urge to choke up and sob. It was the most serious Kane had seen him since he's gotten there, which he found interesting.

He turned around, knowing that Mirvel was watching. She had begun crying again hearing that her husband truly did love her. It was the only thing she wanted the entire time.

"And.... I'm sorry, Mirvel. I'm really sorry." He apologized to her.

"Oh, Glel." Mirvel cooed, rushing out of the corner. She could care less about any punishment that followed. All she wanted was to hold her husband. Glel thought the same, breaking position and meeting Mirvel in a warm embrace. He held one another tight, and Kane watched on. He couldn't but smile at what had been accomplished.

"I would advise you two to fix your clothes now. It makes me sentimental moments like this a lot less awkward." Kane chimed in, with them completely forgetting the state they were in. Their eyebrows rose, looking down to see their bare lower half. They back flustered, quickly scurrying around to fix their clothes.

"Wait, so does that mean we're off the hook?" Glel asked as he pulled his boxers and pants up. Grunting a bit as he tried as best he could to keep as much contact off of his scorched behind.

"I wouldn't say that. There's still much more work that needs to be done. But, that's not my job to do." Kane explained as he began to gather his things. He grabbed his duffle bag and reached in to take a small kit out. He sat down and opened the kit to reveal packets of alcohol wipes. He ripped one open before starting to delicately wipe down his strap on both sides.

"Word of advice." He said as he kept wiping down his implement. "Ociseon is filled with some of the best counselors in the world. I would suggest you look into marriage counseling. These problems won't go away overnight. If you want to relight the spark you both have to one another, you both need to work for it. You both need proper help. Okay?"

The two nodded their heads before being pulled in for a hug. "You both did very well. I'm extremely proud." The man reaffirmed the couple, with them reciprocating the hug. Mirvel nuzzled into the man. Practically melting into him and his comforting frame. Glel felt more uncertain of how to react. He rubbed Kane's back, looking over to see when the hug would end. But, after a few moments, he began to loosen up and enjoy being held. It felt like a weight being lifted. At least, for a few more moments.

It was a minute or two before he finally let go and gathered his things to leave. But, not before receiving his payment.

"And there ya go, 5,000 credits!" Glel had pushed the finishing touches on his tablet, transferring the credits to Kane's account.

"And an extra thousand?" Kane inquired, to which Glel shot him a shook look. "Another thousand? For what?!"

"For having to discipline both of you instead of just one." Kane answered, to which rolled his eyes.

"Absolutely not! I didn't tell you to beat my ass! That was your doing! I'm not-"

"Oh, just pay the nice man so he can get going, Glel!" Mirvel interrupted in the background, rubbing her angered bottom. The husband sighed, shaking his head as he looked back at Kane resentful.

"Fine!" he fumed as he went back on his tablet. He tapped furiously on his screen as he mumbled under his breath. "There! Jeez, are all you bounty hunters this grouchy?"

"Excuse me?" Kane shot back through his teeth. Glel quickly realized his mistake, bumbling to come up with a response. "U-um, I-I-I mean it was nice to have you over! Come back anytime! Maybe we can get some drinks?"

The bounty hunter just shook his head, placing his backpack on his back. "You both take care of yourselves." He wished the both of them farewell. He waved shortly as he headed for the door. They both waved the man goodbye. Though their bottoms were warmed and sore, they hope that some good came from this.

And, as for Kane, all he was worried about was finding somewhere to sleep. There was no "on to the next" this time. Just a need for a break. At least, for now. After all, there will always be another poor soul who will unfortunately meet the spanking bounty hunter. It was just a matter of when and where.