A Special Birthday Gift

Story Info
Birthday Surprise for girl coming of age.
3k words
3.31
29.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incubus65
Incubus65
34 Followers

Today is the day. I convinced my stepdaughter to arrange with the girls to set up a surprise birthday party for her BFF, Cee. I tell her that money is no object, so we make her 18th birthday special.

My stepdaughter, we will call Jay says..." Really Dad, no object?" I tell her within reason.

Jay and two friends arrange to have Cee taken to get her nails done and a Spa Day, my dollar. The other cheerleaders come to decorate and set up the party at the house. I have the pool sparkling and ready for all the sweet teen booty to bless the water with their sweet pussy.

The time for Cee to arrive is near. Jay got the text that they are on the way. I'm out cooking food on the grill, and I wonder if Cee is in the same frisky mood as she was at the last party. The air and water are cool, so there will be plenty of hard nipples to drive me wild.

The lights go off and the girls are ready with their signs and stuff. The car pulls up to the house, and Jay tries to get everyone quiet. I stand behind the pack of girls mainly to get a good view of all the tits and sweet asses jumping around.

The door opens and as Cee enters, all the girls jump out and yell ``Surprise!" They all jump and hug her and all that teen girl stuff. I waited a few minutes, just taking in the view. Cee's tits are filling out. She is well on her way to DDs. I moved through to tell her Happy Birthday. I put my hand gently on her waist and slide up to the side of her right tit as I kiss her on her cheek. I give her tit a noticeable little squeeze. She smiles and looks at me and says..." Thank you Dad for the party."

I tell her... "You will, I told you I was gonna have a party for you!" I don't know if she caught it when I said she will, but I know, before she leaves tomorrow... She will thank me!

The party goes on and the girls swim, play, eat, and have a typical teen girls' party. I finish cooking and clean up the grill. My work is done, and I sit to have a couple of beers as I watch all the teen veal running around the yard and in and out of the house. My gaze is locked on Cee as I try to think how to approach her to give her my gift. My cock is swollen at the thought of it and is ready to give her the real surprise of the day.

The time comes for the cake and gifts. Everyone sings Happy Birthday to Cee. She is so sexy and so ready to become a woman. They play and open gifts as I retire to my room to think and relax. After a few hours, the party begins to wind down. Jay comes to my room to tell me the girls are leaving and want to say goodbye.

I get up to see them out. My mind is thinking... "If you're not into getting fucked tonight...Get the fuck out already!" I give them all a kiss goodbye, one by one, and I am sure to touch their most pronounced body part. I feel their ass as I kiss them, and I cop a gentle tit squeeze.

Finally, they are all out except for Jay and Cee. It's late, or early in the morning. I tell the girls to just put away any food that needs to be done and go to bed. I am dying to give Cee my surprise!

The girls go to bed deciding to shower in the morning. Cee says she's so tired, she's gonna pass out as soon as her head hits the pillow. I hope so because I can't keep this dick under control much longer!

I lay in bed for a couple of hours to give them time to get to sleep, I hope. I got up and decided to just wear my robe. My dick is so hard in anticipation, and I can feel the demon stirring inside of me. It is ready for action at the first sign of resistance.

I slowly make my way down to Jay's room. I tried the door, but it was locked. I quietly took the key to unlock it and slowly opened the door enough to peer in. I see both girls in Jay's bed. Cee is near the wall side, so they are arranged perfectly. My robe is open, and my dick is hard. I go into the room and gently shake Jay to wake her.

The room is dark, and she says... "What Dad, what's going on?" I told her to get up and come into the hallway. She gets up and comes out and I pull the door closed. She can see I have my robe on and a hard cock. She knows what I want.

She says... "Dad can we do it later, I didn't get any sleep and I don't want Cee to hear."

I tell her, "Cee is gonna hear... you go upstairs and go to sleep in our bed." I drop my robe and go to open the door naked with a hungry cock.

Jay says..." What are you doing Dad?"

"I'm going to spend some time with Cee for her birthday!" I told her.

"Dad, you can't do that to her, don't do that to her," she says. I pushed the door open not listening and I told Jay...

"Go upstairs as I said and stay up there." I go into the room and close the door behind me.

I'm stroking my cock as I walk to the bed. I stop beside it and stand to look at the fresh meat before me. She is facing the wall, lying on her side. She is so sexy PHAT. I can't wait to see her ass jiggle as I lay my cock into her. Do I unleash the demon, or do I allow her to submit to me? The demon wants to shock her by grabbing her, pulling her to the edge of the bed, ripping off her shorts, and tearing through her hymen before she gets fully awake. I think she is interested in this Tho, judging from the last time she was here, so I'll keep the demon on its leash for now.

I pulled the covers back to climb into the spot where Jay was just lying. The door slowly opens and Jay peeks in...

"Dad, leave her alone please" she whispers.

I go to the door, and I tell her... "Go upstairs to bed as I told you. Don't worry about Cee. Stay up there and don't come into this room, I'm not gonna tell you again!"

I close the door on her and lock it. I move to and gently climb into bed with Cee. I can see she has silk shorts on and a tight tank top and no bra. My god the view from the front must be mind-blowing, but looking at the back is delicious too. I put the blanket on top of me and slid my body against Cee. She smells so good. I put pressure against her, and she begins to shift her body a little and lets out a muffled moan. I pause and she's still asleep. I lie there for a few minutes to inhale her body scent under the blanket. I bet she is delicious.

Time to get the real party started. I take my hand and rub and squeeze Cee's ass through her soft silk shorts. She begins to move a little. I slide my hand to her waist and inside her waistband. I slide my hand inside as I move her shorts off her thick brown ass. My cock is right there. She begins to rustle and wake up. I am squeezing and caressing her sweet ass. She's groggy as she's awakened by this strange intrusion. She turns her head and begins to focus to see my face. She rolls slightly onto her back. "Dad? what are you doing?"

"It's time for your private party Cee, you didn't get my present yet."

I pulled her over completely on her back. I slide her shorts completely off as I take the blankets off. I can see her massive young tits bursting out of her tank top. She picks up her head and can see my throbbing missile, homing in on the coordinates to her virgin pussy. I can't wait to pluck another cherry. She says... "I don't know about this dad, where is Jay?"

I tell her..." Don't worry about Jay, this is your day! I sent Jay upstairs to sleep!" ...

"She's gonna hear this, she's gonna know!" she says...

"She does know, don't worry about it. We can all talk later!" I told her.

I spread her thighs open to reveal her pink pussy. I pull her up enough to almost sit as I grab her top at her waist and lift it over her head. She lifts her arms to remove it. I lay her back and move my cock to her crotch. She pushes my chest and slides back to sit up... "Wait, wait, Dad, I don't know about this! This might not be a good idea right now!"

The beast is now tugging on its leash to break free, and I hold it back. "Listen Cee, just relax and let your body go. Your body knows what to do if you let it. Let me do a test. If your pussy is wet right now, it means your body wants this!" I take my middle finger and touch her virgin pussy. She tries to push my hand away, but I force past and get my finger inside her. She is soaked. She is so creamy. I put two fingers into her to get a good sample to show her. I pull out my hand and show it to her... "Your pussy is soaked Cee. Your body wants this, but you're letting your mind get in the way. Close your eyes and relax!"

I caress and squeeze her massive tits. I suck her hardening nipples as I look up to see her head back, her eyes closed and she's breathing heavily. I want to lick her pussy cream before I break her cherry. I rise from her breasts and put my arms under her knees to pull her onto her back into eat and fuck position. She opens her eyes; she knows what's next. She sees my throbbing meat and she knows what I want to do with it. "Please Dad, I don't know. Maybe we should wait!" Before she can finish saying it, the beast tugs its leash as I roughly lift her bottom and pull her down onto her back. I spread her legs and pushed her thighs to her chest exposing her virgin bottom. I bury my tongue into her creamy sweet pussy! Creamy teen veal meat.

The beast is on the leash, but I allow it to aggressively feed on this delicacy of tender virgin pussy. It is such a rare find; I feel it must feed on it. I growl and slurp, licking her clit as she arches her back and grasps the sheets. She's Cumming. She's tasting sweeter and creamier as I consume her savory gift. I direct my tongue to her very tight asshole and begin to rim and lick, attempting to drill into her asshole. Her body is rigid, and she is holding onto the sheets for dear life. I rise from her sweet buffet, and I jerk the beast back by its leash. It's been fed and hopefully, I won't have to summon It. I think Cee is going to submit it to me. I move my cock to her slippery slit, she knows what's coming, she's so sexy. Her eyes are opened wide, and she is holding onto the bed for dear life. "Dad please, I'm not sure. Please Dad, maybe you should wait, please" she whispers.

I place the head of my throbbing dick against her slit, she opens her legs wider to receive me. She wants this but is afraid. I move to her face and kiss her sweet lips. I look into her eyes and drive my tongue into her mouth. I kiss her deeply. She is a very good kisser. As I am enjoying her mouth I press into her slippery hole. She can feel the fat head of my cock opening her. She says..." Dad please, my god please don't hurt me!" I continue to pressure.

"Relax Cee, if you relax your bottom and let me in, it won't hurt as much. Dad is being gentle with you! Happy Birthday, baby!" I press into her with steady pressure. My cock finds her hymen and I press hard into it. Cee begins to breathe heavily. I pressed hard to rupture the membrane, tears streaming down her pretty face. I feel the pop of the rupture of her hymen. I slide my cock through and enjoy the warmth and moisture of her inner sanctum. I slide slowly and fully into her and hold pressure as I kiss her tears. "Good girl baby, you did, good," I tell her. "I have more to give you honey!"

I slowly slide out of her to view and consume my trophy. Cee sits up slightly and see's the blood on my dick. She yells... "Oh my god Dad, I'm bleeding inside!" ...

"It's ok Cee this is normal, you're fine."

I hear from the hallway Jay... "I'm sorry Cee, you'll be ok!"

I get up with Cee's blood on my cock and go to the door and unlock it. "Were you out here listening to this the whole time? I should spank your ass for not doing what I told you!"

Cee tells her... "It's ok Jay it wasn't too bad. I feel better now!" I move to the bed with this hard bloody cock to consume her gift. I take my finger to wipe and lick all her blood and pussy cream from my throbbing dick. Cee looks but turns her head.

"I know it's nasty, but I love it. A virgin cherry is such a rare find I must celebrate it!" I tell Jay she has to go so I can give Cee her present. She leaves but asks If it's ok to watch from the hallway. I tell her ok and leave the door open.

I get back on the bed and ease Cee back. I tell her..." Open your legs, I'm gonna fuck you now because Dad needs to cum, and I have to fuck you to cum. This may hurt a little but not like just before. Dad is going to cum inside of you, so you just hold on, and if you need to scream it's ok! Do you understand?"

She says..." Yes, Dad." I move between her legs, and she opens wide for me. I put my cock against her pussy. I look in the hallway and Jay is there watching. I press into Cee, and she lets out a yell as I slide through her ruptured hymen. I begin a rhythmic thrust, hard and deep into her, she winces each time I bottom into her,

For what seemed like forever I thrust into her, she arches her back and freezes as she begins to quiver... Cee is Cumming! I continue to pound her young pussy. I tell her to scream if she wants. Her body is heaving, her tits are being pushed up to me! She's pulling the sheets from the bed! I can't hold it! I hammer and drill deep into her and explode! I scream as my pipe pulses and pumps the load from my balls into this hot teen pussy! Jay comes into the room to watch now. I collapsed on top of Cee as we tried to catch our breath! This girl is good, my god is she fantastic. Jay has competition now!

I lay on top of "Cee's" sweet thick body with my cock still inside her. I tell Jay... "since you decided not to listen to me and stay upstairs when I pull my cock out of Cee, you're gonna clean my dick. You're gonna taste your friend's pussy from Daddy's dick. Since you crashed Cee's private party!"

Cee asks Jay... "Your dad did this to you?"

Jay says... "Yes, I belong to him. He took and swallowed my cherry. He did the same to you, so now you belong to him!"

I pull my cock out and lay back on the bed so Jay can clean me. I pull Cee to me so I can kiss her. I tell Cee... "Your pussy belongs to me now. If you want to move in and live with us, you can, you're eighteen.

I tell Jay to take her clothes off and come to me. She quickly takes off her clothes and stands before me. I reach to her pussy to finger her and to see if she's wet. Her pussy is soaked. I pulled my finger from her and put it to Cee to taste. She pauses for a second but then licks my finger. I tell Jay to lick me clean. I'm gonna have fun with these 2, especially if I can get Cee to move in. Cee wants to take a shower and I tell her to go ahead as Jay sucks me and cleans me.

I tell Jay... "You talk to her, I want her to move in here, you keep talking to her about it. There is a lot I want to teach both of you. You both belong to me. You can tell her about us, no secrets from her. She is a part of me now!"

I took Cee to get plan B and took her home, she says she enjoyed her special present. I told her that I'm serious about her moving in. She said she wants to and will think about when. I told her to come by so she could please Daddy and she said she would. I give her a deep throat kiss and wish her Happy Birthday again!

Incubus65
Incubus65
34 Followers