A Special Party

Story Info
The toilet isn't usually the centre of attention.
1.5k words
4.17
2.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're beginning to wonder if this was a mistake. Your owner has peed on you many times and you've even swallowed some. You've had threesomes: double penetration, shared your owner with a friend, you even went to a glory hole and sucked three dicks in a row. But this combines everything in a wholly new and terrifying way.

You're on your knees, a small cushion protects your knees from the tiles. You have only panties on, and a mask that covers your entire face except for your mouth and eyes. Your one rule was anonymity. You weren't bound in any way, but you had been told to wait on your knees, so that is what you did. The bathroom is completely normal, except an oversized sign on the toilet: "Toilet out of order, please use slut". It sent a shiver down your spine. You didn't know when people would show up, but you waited patiently.

Time passed slowly, but eventually you heard footsteps and the murmur of conversation. You didn't know any of the guests, all part of keeping anonymity. Each time footsteps passed the bathroom door you tensed in fear and excitement. But each time the footsteps faded again. You feel your cunt get wetter.

Eventually, the door opens. The man who comes through is mid conversation, laughing and responding to his friends. You stare up at him: he's tall and chubby, not your type at all. He barely takes a second glance at you and pulls out his dick casually. You shuffle forward slightly so your mouth is under his cock, and he starts to piss. You catch as much as you can and swallow, but it quickly overflows and runs down your tits and soaks through your mask. It's only a short piss, and he rubs his cock against your tongue to clean it, but doesn't get hard or try to fuck your mouth. You manage to gasp out, "thank you, sir" as he washes his hands, and he's gone.

The next few men come in quick succession: all are different but similar. A few say hello or grope you a little, but they all focus on relieving themselves and don't use you beyond that. You wonder if your owner told them not to. Regardless, you keep swallowing all you can. You're now kneeling in a large puddle of piss, and between men you lick some up to keep the mess getting too large. Your mask is clinging to your face with cold wet piss and you feel gross.

The next man arrives and you open your mouth. But this guy pushes his semi-hard cock into your mouth immediately, and starts slowly fucking your face. You happily help by bobbing your head, glad to get a change from piss. He doesn't last long, you feel his cock start to pulse and you push your mouth to the base, ready for his cum to hit your throat. He groans and you swallow each spurt of cum until he's done. He pulls his cock from your throat and you lick it clean before he leaves without even pissing. You're almost sad not to get to serve him fully.

The next two men both piss on you. You realise you need to pee yourself, so you squat in the shower and wet yourself through the panties that are already soaked in other peoples pee. Halfway through another man pees on you, taking the chance to aim for your tits. He beckons you forward and pushes his cock into your mouth. He fucks your face hard, and you gag and choke on his cock, feeling drool running down your chin. He pulls away and jerks off, spraying cum across your mask and shoulder. You grin and lick the last drops of cum off his cock. Moments later a fresh cock is rinsing the cum off with piss.

You swallow several more loads and a nearly constant flow of piss. The men get drunker and the pissing gets more frequent, and the facefucking rougher. You let them do as they wish with you, but none go further than fucking your face. Perhaps your piss covered body is too gross to touch.

Eventually your owner comes in and tells you to bend over the toilet. You do it instantly. You're sure you've swallowed his piss already but you have barely noticed who is who. He tells you to remove your panties and spread your holes, and before you can think he's buried inside your cunt. He moans into your ear as he fucks you, "You're such a good little toilet, swallowing all my friend's piss, nasty gross whore, all you're good for is piss and cum, fuck, slutty cumdump bitch." You were so horny from the piss that you feel yourself close to cumming on his cock. Before you can, he starts to cum inside you, and you thrust backwards, milking every drop into your cunt.

He pulls out and slaps your ass. You look up and realise that all his friends are standing around in the bathroom too, their cocks hard and ready to fuck you. A blissful smile comes across your face and you spread your ass and arch your back, ready for the real party to start.

You grip the toilet seat tightly. Clearly the party guests had been told not to fuck you earlier, because the moment you were bent over you had been constantly filled. After your owner had cum, he had been almost instantly replaced by another cock. The man fucked you fast and hard, maybe aware everyone else was waiting their turn. After only a few minutes he pulled out and came, spraying cum across your ass and back.

The next man grabbed your hips as he started to push his cock into you. He didn't seem worried about the piss and cum all over you, and pulled you up and down to bounce you on his cock. This made your face wiped up and down the toilet seat, smearing piss over it and then wiping it up again. You stuck out your tongue to clean the toilet and started moaning into the toilet. He was slower, pulling you all the way down his cock then all the way off again. You whined each time, begging him to fuck you hard. He was enjoying teasing you, and only gradually accelerated. You tried desperately to grind your hips and eventually he started slamming into you as hard as he could. Your face bashed against the toilet seat over and over as he made you cum on his cock. The other guests laughed at the pathetic noises you made while cumming.

The next three cocks were uneventful, fucking you and cumming either in your cunt or over your back. But the next pushed your face off the toilet seat and into the toilet bowl. He was almost on top of you, pushing you into the toilet and making you gasp for breath between hitting the toilet water. He gripped the back of your head and pushed your head into the toilet and hit the flush. You panicked and struggled against his as the rush of water covered your head. It lasted only a few seconds and he pulled you out, letting you cough and splutter. He laughed and pushed you back into the toilet. You thought you couldn't feel any grosser, until one of the other guys started pissing onto the back of your head in the toilet. You nearly came again at the humiliation. The guy fucking you came, pushing you deeper into the toilet bowl again as he filled your cunt again.

The man pissing over you took the next turn, and he pushed his cock into your ass. You hadn't done much anal, but being stretched by a stranger felt so good. You started begging him to fuck your ass harder, and he did as you asked. The slight pain gave way to pleasure and you reached back and spread your ass to let him fuck even deeper into your asshole.

He didn't last long and came in your ass. As you waited for the next cock you realised there were none left, and you turned and sat on the floor by the toilet. You spread your legs and started rubbing your cunt as the party guests all watched. You started moaning and humping the air, showing off to everyone. You could feel cum leaking from both your holes, and cum and piss coated you from head to toe. You felt so gross but desperately horny.

The guys were all drinking beers and staring at you intently as you got closer and closer to orgasm. One finished a beer and handed the empty bottle to you, and you immediately realised what he wanted and started sliding the neck into your asshole. The cold hard glass made you tense and shiver, but you slid further onto the bottle until you reached the shoulder. Another guy handed you another bottle and you grinned and started fucking your cunt with it. Filling both your holes with empty bottles for an audience pushed you over the edge and you came, fucking yourself as fast as you could with both bottles.

The guys started to drift off after your performance, you swallowed piss a couple more times, but gradually the party wound down. Once the last guest left your owner came back and you sucked his cock one last time before cleaning up. You'd never felt sexier.