A Speeding College Boy Pt. 03

Story Info
Derrick continues to learn what his new duties include.
1.3k words
4.3
16.3k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
339 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

As Derrick remained in position awaiting their return, several times he heard the ladies laughing loudly. Thinking this was probably not a good sign for him, he felt his nervousness increasing and his body starting to sweat a little. After nearly thirty minutes of torturous waiting he heard them return.

His aunt addressed him like a little boy, "Since you agreed to anything, I had Sheila draft this agreement for you to sign stating that you agree to do everything listed in this document. Of course if you refuse, we will continue with the paddling, although the number of strokes will increase to one hundred! And you will be moving out of my house as soon as we finish."

Knowing he had nowhere to go except back home and drop out of school and that he knew he would never survive 100 smacks of that nasty paddle, he meekly said he would sign the paper. Sheila only too willingly shoved it in front of him while he was still bent over the couch, telling him, "Don't worry about reading it, we will explain everything to you!" As he signed, the laughter of the two ladies did nothing but add to his fear of what was to come.

After he finished signing the document, he heard his aunt exclaim. "Good boy! Kneel in front of Sheila and me as we explain exactly what you just agreed to! Sheila please begin with number 1 on the list."

"Well boy, rule number one is that you will remain totally naked whenever you are in this house! This will help remind you of your lower status to your gorgeous aunt, and anyone else who happens to stop by to visit!" Sheila roared in laughter as she saw the look on Derrick's face.

His aunt then stated, "This will play well into rule number two which is that I will take you over my knee every morning before I leave for work for a good spanking! This includes on weekends too boy, every day you will feel my nice wood paddle on your ass. This will give you something to remind you of your status when you are away from home. Speaking of which, rule number 3 is that you will only be allowed to wear frilly panties under your pants from this day forward. I don't want you to be chasing those hot young college coeds and I doubt you will want to let them see your pretty undies!"

Sheila continued. "Since we both know you are like most men and want to cum all the time, you are not allowed to masturbate at any time! That is rule number four. The punishment if we catch you masturbating, even once, will be severe and I will personally take great pleasure in locking you into a chastity device! I think you should be locked up right now, but your sweet aunt overruled me on that. But don't think we won't know if you empty your little balls!"

"Now since I don't like picking up after you, and you must admit that you have done very little to help out in the two months you have lived here, you are now responsible to do all the housework, laundry, and dishwashing. I will cook, but you will clean up the mess!" grinned his aunt as she saw the look of disbelief on his face. "Rule number five, boy! And rest assured if I am displeased with you for any reason, you will be spanked or paddled as I see fit!"

"Rule number six, my little nephew, is that I may train you for any other chores or needs I might desire. This pretty much gives me unabridged use of you for whatever I might want!" cackled his aunt. This was followed by lengthy laughter from both ladies as they watched his facial reaction as his brain tried to process what that might mean.

With an evil grin on her face, Sheila explained, "The last rule is number seven, little boy. Whenever your aunt is unhappy about anything having to do with you, such as poor housework, etc., she will, in addition to spanking or paddling you then, assign demerits to you. When you earn five demerits, I will come over and help your aunt with disciplining you properly. Trust me when I tell you that these sessions will make the stropping I gave you earlier tonight look like child's play! Do know that I truly enjoy inflicting serious pain on deserving little boys like you. Now if you are lucky I may only need to come over once a week. But then again depending on how many demerits you earn, you may have to suffer seeing me several times a week!"

The ladies stood there grinning at Derrick as they watched his facial reactions and they suspected he was trying to comprehend how his life had changed. They both knew that he had little comprehension of just how much it had changed...and how much they were both going to enjoy his suffering.

"Now stay right where you are and think about what we just explained to you, while Sheila and I go have another glass of wine. If you move out of place, I will give you five demerits!" threatened his aunt. As they walked away they both smiled at the look of fear on the boy's face.

After getting their wine from the kitchen, the ladies adjourned onto the enclosed back porch, out of earshot of Derrick.

"Well that was a lot easier than I thought it would be. He signed that paper without even reading it! Do you think he was really afraid I would throw him out?" asked Alicia.

Sheila gave her a sweet innocent smile, replying, "Well I am sure after that taste of the Spencer paddle you gave him he was positive you were serious. I am not sure I have ever seen you smack someone's ass that hard with that nasty paddle dear."

"Well I admit I probably was rather harsh on his ass, but I so wanted this evening to turn out the way it did. I mean I have had other college boys serve me, but never one who lived in my house and can be at my disposal anytime. And you must have scared the hell out of him when you took your razor strop to him. I bet he was petrified of having to make me come to the police station."

"I can't wait for him to earn five demerits so I can work him over some more. You know how hot I get when I reduce a male to a sniveling, crying little boy!" replied Sheila.

With an evil grin, Alicia replied, "I hope you don't have any plans tomorrow night. I just know he will earn five demerits tomorrow!"

"Oh you are a nasty woman, Alicia!" chuckled Sheila. "I will be sure to be available! Do you think we should tell him how we set him up tonight?"

After pondering the question for a minute, Alicia replied, "Maybe someday I will tell him, after you and I have him totally trained in domestic and sexual duties."

Laughing loudly, they walked back into the living room, finding Derrick in exactly the same spot they left him.

As Sheila grinned at him once again, she spoke softly, "I am going home now, Derrick. Now remember that tomorrow morning you will be getting your first daily spanking from your Aunt Alicia. I hope she gives you a nice, hard, long spanking over her knee."

As she headed for the front door, she heard Alicia demand in an icy voice for Derrick to get his ass off to bed.

MsCarol
MsCarol
339 Followers