All Comments on 'A Speeding College Boy Pt. 02'

by MsCarol

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anything.....

I look forward to reading the depraved ideas the auntie & friend come up with to inflict on Derrick

EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago

I didn’t read Ch.01 when it popped up on my news feed so I’ve just read them one after the other and, like your other offerings, I enjoyed it and, like your other offerings, I wonder why the ratings for your stories are so low. All of them should be significantly above 4. Perhaps they get bombed.

I’ve read, or attempted to read, some real crap that’s been rated so much higher than your stuff. I suppose it’s just one person’s taste is another person’s smell. My criticism in this instance is each chapter is too short and would suggest they should have been better combined as one chapter and may have done better because of it.

rmac1rmac1over 4 years ago
Nothing sexier

I can’t speak for all men but I believe many of us would rather enjoy a good hard bare bottom spanking, especially from a woman! Trust me, I have received a spanking and I enjoyed it immensely. I have also been stripped & spanked by a man and enjoyed that as well. In both cases, my cock was as hard as a rock knowing what was going to occur. It was very exciting, while at the same time very nerve wracking being naked and waiting like Derrick was waiting for the inevitable.

As I mentioned in the title, there is nothing sexier than a well built woman taking a man over her lap naked and delivering a sound spanking! This story was good but I believe it would be better by describing in more detail the arousal of the man when he was being stripped to be whipped as well as getting paddled. The women as well had to exhibit some sexual tension as this young man was stripped and prepared to be punished by the officer and his aunt!

Work on detailing the desires of these ladies as they plan the next steps in the punishment of this young college student!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sandra/Sheila

Confused.

Why did Sandra become Sheila?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous