A Spoonful of Sugar - Session 5

Story Info
The mental anguish of a spoonful is presented.
760 words
4.19
3.7k
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next session began with the conventional cleanout, but I was escorted to the bathroom and they watched me purge myself. My brain was saying "OMG - this is so embarrassing." Cindy noted that my privacy was to be shared with my lover and that it was not just mine now. Cindy held a camera and light ring through all of it.

They wanted my explanation and I noted that my lover wanted a submissive man and I wanted to be one for her pleasure and amusement. That I wanted better equality and to receive the same torment as a woman got to make it even.

The silicone doing was now 1.5" in diameter, the same as the real me. Cindy noted this and said that it was important that I take on something the same size as me since I had been doing that to women and my wife (lover) felt that it was only appropriate that I experience something that is the same as me.

The throat work was rough, and I gagged a lot. Maybe not as much as before, but I had some convulsions. On the other hand, I was a bit more relaxed and had a few stretches without convulsions. Cindy wore the strapon this time and she was so careful with my ass. Slow in and out like maybe 1/4" and just held it there and played with the first 1-1.5 inches of my rectum. That inner sphincter continued to cause pain and she just took her time until it was in and then went slow for a few minutes.

The pace quickened and I dripped, and they fed that to me.

Diana commented that it was time for me to eat cum again and she wanted me to state why I was doing that. Once again, I explained that it was for me to please my lover and to be submissive for her. I didn't want to do it, but it is what she wants, and I wanted to learn how to get over my inhibition.

Diana noted that this time it would be on a spoon because I had rated that as harder to do than eating it from a pussy, that it was too graphic for me. The strapon was removed from my ass and I was told to masturbate again. I immediately snapped back with "Lube please!" and it was provided to both hands again.

I went at it and before long, I needed to cum and was told to "STOP." This was repeated 3 more times and then they asked me to beg to have it and to state that I would eat it from a spoon. I came shortly after that into a medium stainless serving spoon. Diana told me to kiss and lick my finger and I did as instructed, without the usual hesitation. The hormones had dropped, I didn't want to do anything else. The spoon was placed before me and I shook my head no. I can't remember how many points I had but it was indeed three and they let me know that.

A long double ended dong that was perhaps 18" long was produced, lubed and inserted into my ass and twisted in... deep... and it hurt and it was uncomfortable and Cindy began to stroke it in and out for maybe 12" or more and it was just terrible uncomfortable in my colon and the cum on the spoon looked so "not appetizing" and then Cindy squeezed my balls so hard, my mouth opened and the spoon was in my face, on my lips and Diana said "Now swallow that, clean up the spoon and say thank you and ask for more." I did as she asked, I asked for more. The lump in my throat from the cum was immediate and my voice sounded horse.

Removing that long dong from my ass was unpleasant. Probably some suction from it. it came out clean and they had me kiss it ten times and I remembered to say thank you, but I did not ask to suck it and they did not make me.

The exit interview once again had me saying "humiliated." My ass was sore too. My throat a little sorer from the increased diameter of 1.5" and the repetitions.

The written instructions were a blend of prior ones. Clean myself out, masturbate my ass too, edge and don't cum until the next session. Same stuff about tongue brushing, anal clenching, accepting that it would be normal and let go, etc.