What You Cant See - Session 4

Story Info
An oral variation makes him say "No" with consequences.
923 words
4.43
3.1k
1

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Monday, I was a bit swollen and sore. The edging had worked, and my testicles had grown full. Walking was even more difficult than I had remembered from my youth with blue balls. But here I was again on Monday.

Cindy and Diana asked about my weekend, and I noted it was "swell" to get a small chuckle from them. I'm sure that they had heard it all before. As usual, I explained that I wanted this therapy to improve my ability to please my partner, her whims, her sexual needs and that she deserved to have all of me her way. They turned on the four cameras and we began. My ass was still sore.

The clean-out part was the same as usual, still humiliating and I certainly appreciated them wanting things to be clean and not gross, but it was humiliating. I was getting the idea that this would be normal with my wife (mistress) and thus it was in my head to expect it.

Cindy tormented me by noting how we were about to do some Ass to Mouth exercises and the thought of this was making me crazy. I did lick ass and in fact I loved licking ass but putting something in my mouth after it was in an ass was somehow crazy. I thought about it and it was the same in most ways, and yet I was "No" to do ass to mouth.

The oral was done with the strapon again and my gagging was about the same. Extending my tongue helped. I spit up and spit out my mucus, but Cindy kept going and mostly ignored my torment and struggle. The strapon was used on my ass this time by Diana. It started with the clenching exercises and a finger in me and then two fingers and then the strapon. I was relaxed nose still running from the oral and then the pain of that 1.25" dong working into me. Diana was very-very slow and careful. Lube, in and out motions of just 1/4" at a time and finally she got it in me. It was just uncomfortable despite her 5 minutes or so of very-very slow probing... in fact it was always uncomfortable.

Because I was on the table on my knees, they lowered the table and Diana stood on a stool to get the height to match my anus. While I could not see her, I believe she was having fun. More lube was added, and the speed picked up. I had discussed when to stop and gave them the warning sign of a thumbs Down and Cindy said, "Just 100 more strokes to go" and with that she went as deep as she could and as hard as she could. It was overwhelming, I wanted it to stop and it kept on going. I was so used, I felt used and I suppose raped" by it continuing. I had never ever felt used and here I was wrecked and raped by my own permission.

When she pulled out, I forgot to say, "thank you." as they had noted to me at the start.

"Well now, I didn't hear a thank you and that means more points, but if you take this into your mouth, no points," noted Cindy.

The strapon was wet with KY and it appeared clean but putting that in my mouth was too much. I said "NO" wile shaking my head left and right.

With no warning, a blindfold covered my eyes, Cindy grabbed my balls and pulled them back in a single motion and held the grip tight, my mouth opened from the shock of that and seconds later that dong was in my mouth, and I was being fucked by it orally. Diana commented that I should beg for more and I said, "more please... more." and it went in all the way until I was gagging and having convulsions.

Between Cindy and Diana, they held my head in place to take it and I assumed the trashcan was under me because I spit out as before without knowing if the bucket was there. I felt it go back in my ass for about 10 more strokes and then it came out and back into my mouth. "OMG" was racing through my mind. I knew that I could never voluntarily do this, but now that it has happened to me, I might, it was not all that different than just oral and my wife (mistress) would love it, it would absolutely amuse and please her. She was big on equality in sex and believed men should experience what women experience in terms of being used and I got her points, it was my willingness that was being changed.

The exit interview continued to have me say "humiliated" and the enema audience was blowing my mind. On the other hand, so was the ass to mouth stuff that they did to me. I noted that I could see what women put up with and that with the show on the other foot that I appreciated the torment much better now.

Written instructions were similar to the prior one, but they encouraged me to finger myself and then put it in my mouth with the pre-condition that I was cleaned out first. They suggested two enemas at home first. Same stuff about brushing my tongue with the toothbrush twice a day and the throat and anus relaxation techniques to "accept it" because it would just be this way.