A Start of Something New Ch. 02

Story Info
Series about my first time in many ways- public masturbation.
1.4k words
4.17
4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notice: All persons in this story are over 18 years old and this is based on actual events from my personal life. Names of individuals have been changed to keep identities private.

A Start of Something New- Chapter 2

Prologue: During fall of 2015, I was in an online relationship with a guy, let's call him Michael; he had short dirty blond hair with stunning blue/green eyes, 6'2 and an average build like a fit dadbod (muscular but not over the top). Personally, my favorite part about him was his 7" cock. I know what you're thinking how could that be my favorite part when it was an online relationship, well let's just say that the sight and thought of him stroking and fucking me was the biggest turn on.

As for me at the time I was 4'9, had long curly brown hair with blonde highlights, size 38C tits, an ass that made me wear a size 16 in jeans (just entering in the plus sizes), and had an athletic build but not muscular looking. With that being said this online relationship was the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me over the 26 years I've been alive.

Chapter 2: Nothing but Thanks for Watching

I have no clue what happened during the month of November, after I sent the video on Halloween it was like something was ignited inside of me and I felt like I was all my inhibitions were set free. It started a couple of days after Halloween, Michael had told me that he was able to get a few days off, so he was going to be accommodating my schedule instead of me accommodating his schedule. Since we were in the same time zone it was a lot easier to make this possible.

It started at 5am when my alarm went off, I checked my phone before getting in the shower and noticed I had a message from him. Before responding I put some upbeat music on to help wake me up and opened the message

Michael:- Good Morning beautiful *kissy face*

- I hope you had a good night dreaming of me

Me:-*kissy face* Good morning, I did sleep well... mostly because of the thought of you right next to me

I take a quick shower, as I'm about to dry off I take a mirror picture of me standing to the side water droplets visible on my tits and ass while biting my left index finger (attempting to give a sexy and sultry pose). Sending the picture, I started to smile to myself saying let the games of today begin, this is going to be a fun day. To prepare for the day I look at the weather and let out a small laugh because it couldn't have been more perfect. The forecast for the day was finally cold enough to get away with wearing oversized hoodies and sweatpants. That being said, I chose to wear a black hoodie with nothing else under it, loose black sweatpants with boy-short cheeky lace panties, ankle socks and all black converse.

A few hours later after arriving to campus and getting something to eat, I go to the library and find a spot on the floor in the back of the bookshelves since all the tables and computers were taken already. I decide to put my headphones in and pretend to put on music so that I can still hear when people are approaching the area. Now because I had loose and baggy clothes on this day it made it so much easier to play and be discrete about it. Sitting with my back against one of the bookshelves, I bend my knees so they're almost touching my chest. I start by slipping my right hand into my hoodie and start to play with both of my nipples. Pinching, pulling and squeezing my tits teasing myself just enough I let out a sigh of pleasure.

Using my left hand, I open up my messages from Michael and move my right hand lower until its reaching with the waist band of my sweatpants. Running my hand lightly over the bottom of my abdomen, feeling the tickle of my fingertips starts to make me really want something inside of me.

Michael:- What a pleasant surprise, I wasn't expecting to get such a beautiful picture this early in the morning.

-I wish you were here so I could tease and please you, giving you the best morning start before going to school.

Me:-I love being able to surprise you, and even though we're not in person that can't stop us from having a little fun RIGHT NOW *devil emoji*

-I want you to tell me what you would do to me if I was with you, and don't leave anything out

-Please include pictures as well *smirk emoji*

Michael:-To start I wouldn't have let you leave the bed just yet; I would wake up before you slowly remove your shorts allowing you to stay asleep.

-I start kissing your thigh while gently moving your legs apart, laying on my stomach my right hand holding onto your thigh. My left arm wrapped under your leg allowing me to play with your clit while I gently begin to kiss and lick my way up to your pussy.

Reading those words, I move my right hand underneath the waistband of both my sweatpants and my panties, I start to graze my fingertips on the outside of my pussy lips. Suddenly I hear a someone talking, and their voice starts to get closer to where I was sitting. I pause what I'm doing, my heart starts to race as I hear the footsteps of multiple people approaching me, I see them peaking around the corner to check if there were any spots to sit in the same aisle. Thankfully they changed their mind from sitting there. I hear them say "let's just go outside, it's too crowded in here and I would prefer we had a little more privacy". As I see them leave the area, I start to move my fingers up and down the slit of my pussy.

Hearing them say they wanted more privacy all I could think of was wanting Michael to be right next to me and have him tease and fuck me right there. Not caring if we made noise and was being watched. It was turning me on so much at just the thought of riding his cock and people stumbling upon us and just watch us enjoy ourselves.

Me:- I wish you we were together right now; I'm so turned on its getting hard to stay quiet. I want to fuck you so bad, feeling your cock inside me while you play with my tits and smack my ass.

- I'm sitting in the back of the school library playing with myself and almost got caught by some other students. And the thought of us fucking and getting caught here is turning me on soooo much.

I receive a picture of his hand on his cock, the tip glistening with precum. I put my phone next to me and slide my left arm into the hoodie as well so I can play with tits while I finger myself. I close my eyes and think of the image I just received. Rubbing my clit slowly my breath starts to get a little raspy, I hear footsteps approaching again, with one hand pinching my right nipple the other rubbing my clit faster and faster not caring that people are getting closer and that I might actually get caught.

Relaxing my face and body to not make it noticeable that I'm on the verge of cumming while they turn the corner to come down the aisle to look for a book. The thrill of someone so close and them not knowing that I am about to cum just from the adrenaline of potentially being caught. My fingers speed up and I fight back not letting my self moan or gasp as I climax.

I put my arms back through my sleeves and chuckle to myself in disbelief that I actually publicly masturbated and didn't get officially get caught and at the thought that I was so turned on that I didn't care that someone was less than 3 feet away from me while I came. But just between you and me let's just say after that day there was many, MANY more times of publicly getting off and not getting caught. And it was definitely an eye opener to figure out that it is one of my biggest turn-ons.