"THE" Dirty Dave

Story Info
Mother in law learns a new trick.
3.6k words
4.36
56.9k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dave.

I am a 43, 6ft tall, 225 lbs handsome chubby fuck. 10 years ago I was lucky enough to marry my wife Tara. Tara is a 5' 11 brunette beauty. A set of long shapely legs holding up a slightly chubby torso with a perfectly perky set of C cup tits.

Tara is one of 3 sisters. Her sisters Terry and Tanya live not to far away. About a 15 to 20 minute ride. My mother in law Jackie lived about 6 hours away, until about 3 months ago. All these ladies were extremely close. They spent a lot of time together.

At the beginning of our marriage, Tara and I spent a lot of time naked and sweaty. Many hours spent with her sweet, juicy pussy filling my mouth. Many nights on the couch watching t.v with my hard 7" cock, covered in saliva and darting in and out of Tara's beautiful lips, always leading to pumping my shaft into her warm wet cunt.

After the first 5 years we settled into a less tantric love life. Two or three times a week, instead of nightly. Laying on our sides like a couple of spoons, with her leg lifted and dropped over my leg. My hand, on one fleshy tit, while the other held her neck firmly. Her round plump ass pushed against my pelvis. My cock buried in her pussy. Nothing too hot or nasty. Afterwards I would pull my dick out of her cum filled crevice with a pop. We would turn over, and drift off to sleep. Every few weeks we would go out for some drinks. We would come home and head straight for the shower, then jump into bed and ravish each other. Every hole and every inch of our body's got licked and used fully.

Those nights of crazy, rough, kinky and exploratory sex always ended the same way. We would end up in a large puddle of warm liquid covering us and everything around us. My wife's sweet salty mess dripping from my face. During sex my wife would orgasm a few times, but would only squirt in one or two positions. Her favorite being the one, most often used during our drunkin fuck sessions. I called it 'The Dirty Dave'.

In this position, my wife would be on her back with head hanging off the edge of the bed. I would stand over her head with my cock pumping her mouth, while I would pull her legs back and hold her thighs under my arms. This would place my face right above her beautiful throbbing pussy and tight puckered ass hole. I would place two fingers from one hand deep inside her chocolate starfish. Three fingers from the other hand furiously pumping her dripping wet cunt while tongue thrashing her perfect pearl. This was what always sent her into squirt mode. As I mastered her lower half I would be driven crazy by her loud, crazy, cock muffled moans of extreme ecstasy. When she would pop, she would shoot liquid from her pussy into a 2 foot high spray all over my face, her body and the bed we occupied. After releasing a fountain of fluid I would stand above her, She would furiously suck my cock until she felt the pressurized release of cum assault the back of her throat. In a crouched position I would lean forward with one hand on each breast filling her mouth with hot sticky jizz. We would always finish with a shower and then fall asleep on a mountain of towels.

Now that you have the back story let me tell you what happened a few weeks ago.

One weekend my mother in law came to spend a few nights at our place. At the end of the weekend she decided to stay the week. I did not mind because she usually helps out with the household chores, cooking and cleaning when she's around. One night we were sitting on the couch all 3 of us watching TV together. My wife started to tell her about a T.V show that we had watched a few years back. She told her the main character was a tall lanky, scruffy looking sexy man.

"I like tall, scruffy, sexy men," Jackie replied.

"Then you will like this show," Tara told her.

" Lord knows I could really use one" Jackie returned.

Tara told her mother that she was a good looking woman who wasn't tied down. That she should find somebody. They had a small conversation back-and-forth about her dating for about 15 minutes.

I have known Tara since we were young. That means I've known Jackie just as long. In her Heyday I could remember Jackie being short, stacked and a knock out.

For the past 15 years Jackie has had some medical conditions. Conditions that caused her to go on medication that in turn, caused her to gain weight. The conditions have aged her prematurely. In the last six months Jackie has dropped a considerable amount of weight, her health has gotten to a point that she is healthier than she has been in many many years. She's looking a lot more youthful too.

Jackie stands about 5 ft tall, about 150 lbs with long dark strait hair. She has a pretty big ass and titts from the weight she once had. There has never been any Sexual tension between me and my mother-in-law. So I thought.

One morning during the week that Jackie was with us, I woke up early and started the coffee. After I turned on the pot, I went Outback with the dog to let him do his business. While standing on the back porch I pulled my cock out and pissed off the patio. I have a tall 8 foot privacy fence and didn't think anything of it. After the long enjoyable piss I stood on my back patio with dick out enjoying the feel of the cool crisp morning. Standing there with my head up and my eyes closed enjoying myself I gave my cock a couple tugs. Not masterbating just a few tugs on my soft cock. When I heard the dog barking I snapped out of it, put my ham away and went back inside. I washed my hands and served me a cup of coffee.

Hours later my wife woke up and went and laid with her mom in our extra room. My wife and I have both been working from home for the last Year due to covid. Around lunchtime I went out to grab an ink refill for my printer and a bit of lunch.

When I returned home my wife's car was gone. I figured she and her mother must have gone out for a little bit of shopping. I went inside and laid on my bed, thinking that nobody was home. I left the door open. When I laid down I opened up my pants and pulled them down enough to let my cock and balls free. I started tugging on my cock, thinking about my wife's awesome beautiful soft perky tits. I was there for a good 15 minutes tugging away. When I finished I cleaned up and went back to my desk in the living room.

About 20 minutes after I started working again, my wife came home. I didn't hear that she came home because I had headphones on and was talking to a client. I felt her come up behind me and kiss me on my cheek. When I got off the call I put my headphones down I got up and went and said hello. She was standing in the kitchen putting away groceries and I asked

"Did y'all have a nice little trip?"

" I did, mom stayed behind" she replied

I instantly thought about my self abuse session and my open door. My wife saw the quizzical look on my face and asked if I was alright. I told her I was and I was just thinking about work. I went back to my computer and sat down wondering if she had seen me choking the chicken not long ago.

The rest of the day went on and I noticed I had not seen my mother in law much. When I finished with work, I started the grill. My wife brought out some stakes and beers, we sat on the patio drinking and grilling. While we sat there drinking our beers my wife turned to me with a crazy little smile on her face and asked

"How was your day?"

"Fine." I replied, then took a drink.

As I put the bottle to my lips and tilted it back my wife asked,

"Think you'll have energy for me tonight after all the Turkey jerking you've done today?"

That question took me by surprise, enough to give me a little coughing fit. I looked at my wife with a puzzled look on my face.

"Are you trying to show my mom your cock?" she asked.

"No, what? Why would you ask that?"

"She told me that she saw you wanking that thing twice today. Once out here on the patio this morning and then once on the bed." She told me

"twice in one day, with no shame?" she asked.

" First off, I wasn't beating off this morning. I was tugging out any last drops and thought You were asleep. If I wanna piss in my yard I can. Second of all, I thought she was with you earlier. I spotted this chick with boobs just like yours. I thought about your titts the whole drive home. When I got here, I went to our room, sat on the bed and beat myself." I told her.

"Yes, I might have forgotten to close the door." I added.

"Sorry. Did she get a good look?"

"She watched the whole thing." She told me.

I put one arm around my waist and with the other arm close to my chest. I grabbed the collar of my shirt and Jokingly said

"I feel so violated "

We both had a good laugh. Once the steaks were done we grabbed them and went inside. Soon after my mother in law came out of her room, it was the first time that I had seen her all day. She wouldn't even look me in the face. And to tell you the truth I was a little ashamed of the whole situation.

After dinner my mother-in-law went back into her room. My wife went in there to watch TV with her for a little while. I sat on the couch by myself and watched a movie. A few hours later my wife came out and told me about her discussion with her mom.

"Hey stud" she said as she sat next to me.

She smacked me on the leg and ask me

"Pretty proud of yourself aren't you? You like showing that thing off huh?"

I stood up right in front of Tara and dropped my pants

"Well, At least I love looking at it." She said as she reached for it. Then started to kiss and lick on the tip. A few minutes into an amazing blowjob, we hear

"Oh shit, sorry."

We both turned to see her mother walking away.

I tucked away the monster and Tara got up. She wiped the saliva from her mouth and chin and went to speak to her mom.

An hour later Tara came back into the living room.

"My poor mother" she says

"She told me she couldn't stop staring at your dick this morning and this afternoon she couldn't walk away from the door. When you finished she came without even touching herself. She had to run and change. She feels so bad for feeling like that about you, but it's been a few years and she has needs that haven't been filled in awhile." She said,

"What about one of those mature dating apps? " I ask.

" she doesn't want some stranger to see her or use her"

"What about asking your dad to leave his wife for the evening and throw her a bone?"

" ya right." She said,

"What about.....you?" she asked.

"Me?!? I'm married!" I said

" please honey. She just needs a non self provided orgasm. Maybe just letting her play with it a bit would be enough. Maybe just bend her over the bed or something or ........" she stopped

She looked up at me with a huge smile on her face and said

"A Dirty Dave!"

" So you really want me to go in there, face fuck your mom and stick my fingers in her ass?" I asked

"No I don't, but I don't want my mom to be hurting like this anymore. I want her to be happy. So if it takes you face fucking my mom and sticking your fingers in her ass then YES. I am ok with it."

She grabbed my hand, pulled me off the couch and down the hallway. When we got to her mom's room she opened the door and dragged me in. She looked at me an said

"drop um."

" mom please, let us help you. Look '' she said. Turning to my hardening cock.

She then grabbed it and said " use this, use him."

Tara put Her hand on my lower back and pushed me forward towards her mother. There I stood, a foot away from my mother in law with my pants at my legs and my cock, rock hard from all the craziness.

Jackie lifted her hand and reached for me. Halfway touching me she stopped and recoiled her hand.

"No, I can't" she muttered.

Grabbing her mother's hand and placing it on my cock, she said "yes mom you can.

With my cock in her hand, Jackie looked up at me and asked "Are you sure?"

I told her "yes, please let us help."

Jackie opened her mouth slightly and moved her mouth towards my cock. When she got about an inch away she poked out the tip of her tongue and touched it gently to the tip of my dick. She then opened her mouth wider and engulfed as much of my penis as she could.

Tara sat on the bed beside her mother watching her slowly suck her husband cock.

"Yes mom, suck Dave's dick. Doesn't it feel good to have a strong hard cock in your hands again? Oh love that cock mom."

I stood there with one hand on my mother-in-law's head, while she ferociously gobbled my hard cock. At the same time, my other hand was massaging her soft tit. As Jackie moaned the enjoyment of my cock in her throat, Tara Slowly rolled her mom's nightgown up past her breast.

Are then pulled with a hand gently on my stomach and softly pushed me backwards. She stood up in front of her mother and told her to lay back. When her mother laid on her back she picked up her feet and walked along the side of the bed turning her mother's head towards the edge of the bed. She walked back to her mom's head and slightly pulled her shoulders. With her mom in this position she fully removed her mothers nightgown And tossed it to the floor.

" Hang your head off the side mom, and open your mouth."

Tara climbed onto the bed and around to her mother's waist I closed the gap between me and her mother's face. I stood over my mother-in-law with her head between my legs and my cock, dangling over her mouth. She put her lips together on the warm bulbous tip and Sucked it into her mouth.

When Tara got down to her mom's waist, she reached both arms out and grabbed her mom's panties and slipped them slowly down her legs. With her panties off she grabbed both ankles and lifted her feet into the air and knelt behind her mom. As she handed me her mother's ankles, I slowly pulled them back and tucked them under my are. She told her mom that she would have to do a little bending for this. My cock slipped deeper into my mother-in-law's throat.

I leaned forward, over Jackie's quivering pussy. Tara's hands were holding down the back of her mother's thighs and my face was directly above her soaking wet vagina. I slowly slipped three fingers into my mother-in-law's dripping cunt. My wife, noticing I was going for her tight pucker, dropped a big wad of spit directly on her mom's asshole. With my other hand I slowly massaged spit over my mother-in-law's dark hole as she moaned with a mouth full of her son-is-law's dick.

Soon I was able to slip a single finger into Jackie's tight starfish. Jackie let out a surprise Yelp as she wiggled underneath me. Tara held her thighs and told her

"Relax mom, just take it. Take it like a good whore."

At the same time I started pumping my finger in and out of her mother's ass, I had three fingers that were curled and exploring her mother's. Jackie moans got louder and more frequent. Her body bucked harder. I could feel her shivering underneath me. I could feel her tongue and lips sucking harder and harder on my dick.

With my face about a foot away from Jackie's pussy and my eyes transfixed on my mother-in-law's ass hole. I had yet to notice that Tara had taken off all her clothes. Then Tara's head appeared in front of my face, moving her mouth closer to her mother's vagina. Her tongue out, searching for my fingers and her mother's clit. Watching my beautiful wife tongue thrash her mother's vagina and my fingers, it made me even more excited. Harder and faster I began to pump my dick, in and out of my mother-in-law's mouth.

With a loud "umm", my mother in law responded to each one of my thrust punching the back of her throat. It was an amazing feel, face fucking Jackie. I knew most married men wished they could shut their Mother in law's up. But I wondered how many wished they could do it by filling their mouth with cum. I continued stabbing her While pumping a single finger in and out of her asshole. At the same time my wife licked and sucked on her mothers clit, while my fingers curled up and assaulted her g spot. For the next 10 minutes her cock muffled scream could be heard emanating through the house. The sound of the bed springs squeaking away followed. And then with one last throat filled scream and convulsion she showed me just how much like her daughter she is. She sent a fountain of come squirting from her pussy, drenching my face and her daughters. The surprise came for me and Tara. I should have known that with the inability to control the fluid liquidation of her pulsing vagina, she would also be able to control her bowels. All the warm salty liquid rubbed onto my face I felt a warm mushy substance pushing against my finger, then passed my finger.

With that feeling my wife's head shot up. And on her chin or the brown smudges of her mother shit. Seeing such a sight, I came. Thick rope after rope of hot sticky come deeply filled the throat of my mother-in-law. With gurgled moans, she swallowed every drop.

I was emptied, I backed away from the bed. I watched while my wife realized she had shit on her face. My mother-in-law sat there with her legs wide open, head hanging off to bed and tits spread flat. She continued to moan and convulse for minutes after. My wife looked at me and said "Thank you." She told me that I could go shower and that she will get things cleaned up.

I walked nude from our guest room to the bathroom, while my dick softened. I stood in front of the mirror with my hands on my hips looking at my tall pudgy frame, decent sized cock and huge grin on my face.

After a few moments in the shower by myself my wife joined me. She told me that her mother said that was the best orgasm she ever had. And she apologized for sitting on our bed. We washed each other well, got out of the shower and went to our bed. There, we fucked each other like teenagers. Then we fell asleep, naked and sweaty.

Early the next morning I woke up to let the dog out. Again I stood on my back patio feeling the urge to piss. Back to my wife telling me about my mother in law peeping on me. In my head I thought that I should just wait and use the bathroom inside. And then my mind snapped back to the picture of me standing above my mother-in-law's face with my cock deep in her throat while my fingers plunged in her ass and pussy. I put my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts and pushed down. My shorts fell to my feet and I stood there with my dick out and started to piss. When the dog and I had both finished we went inside, as I stood in the kitchen making coffee I could hear someone whispering. I slowly walked down the hall to the guest room. With the door cracked I could hear my mother in law speaking to my sister in law.

"It worked just like you said it would Tonya. Now we gotta set you up." She whispered.

I silently walked back face in my head. Iowa set up. Looks like they all wanna get to know The Dirty Dave.