A Stop in the Park

Story Info
An online hookup is far more than meets the eye.
2.4k words
4.32
14.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shaved? Clean?" The guy asked over the chat app. I answered in the affirmative.

A moment later, "My partner and I are into something kinda kinky. You down?"

"Depends." I answered, "There's some stuff I'm just not into, some stuff I can't get on board with."

The guy was stocky, a construction worker. Not an idle one either, that kind of stocky that hid a substantial build underneath. His partner was slightly heavier and not quite as built, but still imposing. They were both hung on the generous side of average, with the partner being a bit above average where girth was concerned.

"You can do this. I'm sure you can do this." He answered. His confidence was a bit annoying, but what was I gonna do? My wife was eight-plus months pregnant. I hadn't gotten laid in a month and just wanted something...anything naked.

"OK" I answered, "What is it?"

There was a long pause. Finally the message came through, "You know that park? The state park along route 138?" I answered that I did, "There's a trail that goes both ways along the river. HA...goes both ways."

A bisexual joke at my expense. Hilarious.

"Tomorrow morning the park opens at 7 AM. Get there when it opens, as early as it opens. Go to the downstream trail. About three-quarters of a mile down there's a branch in the trail. Take the left hand branch, away from the river. You'll know it's the right one if you look right and see a little picnic area and a small waterfall." I knew the area he was talking about. I walked the dogs there before. I never took the left hand trail though, sticking along the river.

He continued, "Follow that trail for a quarter mile. There will be another branch at a bench made of a split log. Go left again. Follow that for about 300 yards. You'll go behind a thick stand of pines and see a set of low benches."

"Strip naked. Put your clothes in a backpack. Pull out lube. Where you're at, you'll be able to see anyone coming up the trail way before they can see you. If you see anyone's face, hide behind a large rock outcropping on the other side of the benches. If you see face masks, it's us." He said, "There may be more than two of us. Just roll. Understand these instructions?"

I had written them down quickly, "Yeah" I said. He disconnected from chat.

I woke up the next morning and showered, shaving my groin and ass crack, then shaving it again. He'd made special note of it. My backpack was packed with lube, condoms and a couple bottles of water.

I let the wife know I'd be going to the gym and then to be 'running some errands'. "Can you pick me up some snacks?" She asked. I said absolutely. Her mother would be over shortly to help her with some household stuff.

The parking attendant at the station was there about fifteen minutes early. I took an inconspicuous parking spot some distance away from the entry to the downstream trail, grabbed my backpack and started the jog southbound.

I'd selected a medium-sized buttplug for the jog and lubed the sides to keep from chafing. It worked out pretty well and I found myself at the hidey-hole behind the small copse of trees in no time. The benches looked like they'd been originally built to go with picnic tables but had long ago been liberated. They were solid and well-built though, so I used the closest one to lose my loose t-shirt and shorts, keeping my socks and shoes on.

He'd been absolutely correct, from this spot you could uniquely see the trail some quarter mile in the distance and if anyone was coming that way. So far I was alone but there was some time to wait.

I worked the buttplug in and out of me in the meantime. It was a medium sized one, if you take out every monstrous bad-dragon level one. Not a hole-wrecking level item. The activity was forcing me into a pronounced erection.

The sound of the river was muted this far away so when I heard the voices I was immediately alert. I glanced down towards the trail.

Three balaclavas walked my way. The men were naked otherwise. They were far away enough that I couldn't make out much otherwise, backpacks, shoes, face coverings.

I quickly used a wet wipe on my crack and placed the bottle of lube next to me, wrapping the plug in the towelette and putting it in a baggie in the backpack. I then took my position, bent over, hands on the bench, ass presented.

They rounded the trees a moment or two later. The first man was the one I was chatting with. Solid, a bit of a belly, about 6'3", generous body hair with the exception of his dark cock and balls, several shades darker than his otherwise very white body. It was flaccid, but thick already, the also shaved sack swinging a good few inches lower.

The second man was his partner, I'd seen him as well. As tall as the first man but heavier by a good twenty pounds. Much less hairy. His equipment was as bald as the first man's but roughly the same color as the rest of his body. Also unlike the first man, he was fully erect, his pink head projecting a good six and a half inches out from his body on a thick shaft. His balls were tucked close to his body, "Look at this here! A woodland fairy!" He said, a rich baritone coming from under the cloth scarf on his face.

"HA!" the first man chuffed outward, the cloth bowing outward from the air.

The partner came up next to me and grabbed the lube I'd left out, "Think he's ready?" He directed this to the first man. The third man walked around in front of me. He was almost as tall as the first man but a bit heavier. He was fairly hairy, dark brown and gray over his whole physique, again with the exception of his crotch. By all appearances he was a generation older than the other two.

His growing prick was in my face, so I opened my mouth and took him inside. Limp, he was somewhat over five inches and not quite as thick as the man who was currently lining up behind me. "That's nice" the gravelly voice said as I started to lick on the thickening head.

Around back, a hard knot pressed towards my rectum and I bore down to allow it inside. The man wasn't here to be patient, that was an emotion utterly apparent in every bit of their body language. They were here to fuck.

Even the man in my mouth was just priming himself. He was erect now, something a bit over six inches and on the thicker side. He was moving his hips in a mockery of screwing. His belly hit my forehead as he pressed inward, then rolled upwards so I'd get the entirety of him inside my practiced throat.

Behind me, the lubed cock had invaded my guts to its extreme and began a slow procession of motion in and out, "This ass is nice." He drawled the last word out, letting it hang in the air a good second or two longer than it needed to. It even had a slight indent from when he bottomed out and began to pull back out.

"Yeah yeah," The first man to arrive said. He was to my left, jacking himself with the lube and close enough I could feel his motion on my shoulder, "Why don't you pound it and let someone else have a turn?"

The man inside me laughed. The sensation went down through him, through the bowl of his chubby stomach on my ass, through the flesh around his prick, the shaft itself and the tight ring of my rectum. I moaned lightly and exhaled through my nose on the flesh in my mouth.

"I think you're turning him on. Go on, finish up in there and let us have a go." The gruff voice belonging to the one in my mouth said.

The pace at my rear picked up drastically. I felt sweat drip onto my back, hands gripping my hips as the hardness jabbed into my colon, pressing and riding against my prostate just slightly, not much at his angle.

His rhythm went weird, "Uhn...OK. He's...I'm gonna cum. Yeah. Yeah." He pulled himself out me and I felt his cockhead bouncing around on my crack and asshole as he began to pulse warm jets of semen across the area. Two shots of cum outside me and he lined up, slamming himself back into me where he began pulsing the rest of his load inside.

"YEAH!" He yelled, loud enough it echoed off the surrounding trees.

"Shut the fuck up you goon!" The first man said as I felt the cock slide free of me and within a breath was replaced with the one so recently jacking off next to my shoulder. He wasn't as wide as the first one inside, but was longer so there was a slight 'poke' as he hit deeper. Nothing I wasn't ready for.

The man who'd just recently been inside my ass sat down next to my hand on the bench as the man in my mouth pulled out, "Gotta take a break. Gonna make me finish if he keeps it up."

At my ass the cock went from an introductory few slow strokes to a slamming that could be measured on the richter scale. "UH! That's what I'm talking about! Been wanting some ass for a while now! Good ass!"

His balls, unlike his companion's, were low and slamming up and into me with every stroke. The cum from the previous occupant had dribbled down and was causing a sticky mess on my perineum so his withdrawals were a sloppy sucking motion.

"You like this cock in your ass?" I mumbled quietly something like a yes. "Yeah, that's right. You like it. You know you do." He slammed forward again, hard.

A few moments into the switch the first man inside my ass stood, "He looks parched." He walked in front of me, took his fat flesh in his hand and pointed it at my face, "Open your mouth."

I did so as he first dribbled, then released a torrent of lightly yellow piss across my face and lips. The bitter, salty taste was at first slightly offensive but soon became more tolerable.

"Oh yeah! Get him all over! You're gonna make me cum Ben!" The man at my ass grumbled as his pace went faster. His slightly fatter flesh surged more. He didn't pull out as far. His hands gripped my waist tighter.

The man in front of me sprayed my face and head liberally, "Shut up! No names! You know the fuckin' rules!" He shoved his prick into my mouth as the last few drops came dribbling out and I swallowed the first small amount from him. I'd let the rest just flow out.

"UHN!" the man behind me slammed forward hard, once, then twice and I felt him alternately swell and deflate as his spunk coated my colon.

"About goddam time" The older man said, sliding into position as the second man pulled out of me, the ache of his absence only briefly apparent between dicks, "I'm gonna nut while you boys are fuckin' around. I got shit to do today."

His pace was insistent, urgent. He punctuated it with light curses, "Fuck", "Shit yeah", "Goddam" at every time he went completely inside. His balls had already pulled up, had tucked close to his body while he was in my mouth.

He went from full length thrusts to short jabs, "Oh yeah, gonna fuckin' load him up. Yeah, yeah! Good to go!" I felt him go into me only a few more times before his hips hit my asscheeks hard. The base of him thrumming into the ring of my hole as he painted my insides.

"Now that's how you do it boys. All that showboatin' cumshot shit. Just fuck an ass! Why you gotta act like you're in a goddam porno? Fuck that ass, load it up. Feels way better." He grumbled from behind me, still buried balls deep. "You want to piss up a guy, piss up his ass. They like that more anyhow." He slapped my ass twice, "Right?"

I felt him swell slightly and the telltale 'filling' sensation that I always got from cleaning myself out, "There, like that!" He rumbled. The timbre of his voice roiled down his body and through his cock, into the full tank of piss he was unloading into me.

He pushed in hard with a grunt and then pulled out, "Alright! Let's get the fuck outta here."

The man in my mouth pulled out and looked down at me, "I'll message you later. We'll hook up soon."

As soon as they were out of sight, I grabbed my bag and stole down to the river, jumping into the cold water to clean off. A quick towel and dress and I jogged back to the car. The parking lot attendant nodded to me as I drove off and down the road, stopping at the grocery store for snacks for the wife, checking my phone at the messages I'd missed while I was having my excursion.

"What'd you get me?" She asked the second I walked in the door. I showed her the ice cream, lime tortilla chips, salt and vinegar almonds, skittles, all her favorites.

She grinned from ear to ear, "You're the best!" She held her arms out for me to come kiss her, which I did without delay, handing her the almonds first.

She went into the package immediately, "So...how was Bert? Dave?"

"You know Bert." I answered, "Still riding his whole 'It's gotta be anonymous' thing. Dave didn't last at all, he lost it when Bert decided to start the golden showers."

She rolled her eyes, "Golden showers? Really? You'd think he'd grow out of that."

"Oh, your dad stopped by too. He decided to show them the 'real' way of pissing with a guy was in his ass. I swear. How did you get to be the non-sexual deviant in your family?" I laughed.

She guffawed, "OH! When this little one is out, I'll show you a sexual deviant!"