A Story of Betty and Eric Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisabeth was enjoying herself. She felt unbelievably sexy - fully clothed, clearly in charge, admiring her husband's sexy naked body across her knees. And the way his bottom bounced when she hit it repeatedly. It was becoming red and she loved it. His "owws" and "ahhs" with each of her blows only added to her arousal. She decided to definitely add regular spankings to their sexual foreplays. She found it deeply erotic - his reddening bottom felt so good under her hand, and the image of both of them in their respective positions was a beautiful, esthetic sight. Betty observed their reflection in the mirror across the room and was very pleased with what she saw. It was almost unreal, she felt as if they were in some kind of European artistic movie -and to make matters even more unbelievable: it was a movie that she directed.

If she imagined this situation just a month ago she would have thought it crazy and improper at best. Elisabeth has never considered herself capable of such promiscuous acts. They were just an ordinary couple with a proper, typical married life, sex once a week and vacation twice a year. No one would even consider them the kind of people to do anything out of ordinary. And now she spanked her naked husband after humiliating him and making him lick her boots and they both loved it.

It was a fast paced journey, she was taking them down the rabbit hole at frightening speed, but Elisabeth was sure she did not want to take her foot off accelerator anytime now. It was as if something has awakened deep inside her, something that has always been there, but remained overlain with proper manners, years of strict upbringing, education and societal approval. And now the genie was getting out of the bottle and she had no intention of putting it back in. She enjoyed the ride, she embraced her new urges and passions, she wanted to go further with Eric - as far as they would dare and face anything they'd encounter along the way.

When she decided that Eric's bottom was red enough, she stopped hitting him and caressed his bruised ass instead. It was warm and tender, cleanly shaved just as she ordered. Eric moaned with pleasure as she intimately touched his ass cheeks, his erect member rubbed her legs still firmly tucked between them.

"I guess you know your place now, slave. Now it's time your Mistress had some fun with you." When they stood up, Eric's head spin a little and he had to lean against his wife's shoulder to regain his balance. In her heels she was slightly taller than him, still fully clothed compared to his naked form - he felt vulnerable and fragile next to her. Elisabeth took hold of his erect penis and walked up the stairs to their bedroom, leading him by his cock as if by a leash, Eric struggled to keep up.

When they stood by the bed, she grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. She tasted sexily of whiskey and cigarettes, her tongue boldly explored his mouth. When Eric tried to hold her, Elisabeth broke the kiss and pushed him on the bed.

"Lie still," she commanded and produced some rope from a drawer. "Tonight you're fully mine to do what I please. And I want you in bondage now, tied up and unable to move."

In a minute Eric was tied on his back with his legs spread and arms tied together above his head. Elisabeth undressed to reveal a sexy black bra and panties, her toned body stretched sexily when she climbed the bed next to Eric's tied body.

"Oh, I love having you like this, my toy," her hands roamed his body, she pinched his nipples, caressed his hips, cupped his shaved balls. "I bet these are full now, teased for so long with no release," she chuckled. "No rush my dear, we have all night for ourselves." She removed her underwear and climbed on him, slightly rocking up and down his body, her bare breasts touching his chest, her moist pussy teasing his leaking cock.

Eric was aroused beyond anything he's ever experienced, he was glad she tied him down, otherwise he wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer. All of his instincts urged him to grab his sexy wife and fuck her like an animal. He tested his bonds, but Betty tied him securely - he could barely move. He had to endure her teasing, her playing with his lust, now reaching almost a boiling point.

"Do you want to cum tonight?" Betty asked teasingly her mouth almost touching his.

"Damn right I do!" Eric own voice harsh, throaty, almost a growl.

"You sound like you have a dry throat. Let me fix you something to drink," with that she rose from his body, moved up the bed and knelt with his head between her thighs. "How about that, huh?" Slowly, very slowly she lowered her beautiful pussy to Eric's face. She was hot and wet, so he drank her juices the moment his tongue touched her cunt. Elisabeth moaned with pleasure and began to ride his face. She gripped his hair and used his mouth, his nose, his head as a dildo to get herself off. Soon Eric felt her grip tighten and her thighs squeezed his head as if she wanted to crush his skull. With ears covered all Eric could hear was his own strong pulse thumping in his head. Elisabeth pussy throbbed, all her body shivered, and finally she released Eric's face, covered with her juices. Eric was laying and just breathing hard, Elisabeth's sweet taste still in his mouth.

"That was my first orgasm tonight, but I'm far from done." She moved to sit on his legs and took hold of his rock hard penis. "I want this cock inside me, but I bet you'd cum the second I'll let you inside." With that she reached for the drawer and took out a rubber elastic band. "We wouldn't want that, would we? No accidents tonight, no premature ejaculations. The rule in our marriage, and obviously in our bedroom is: I come first." She tied the band around his cock and balls tightly.

"This little strap with prevent your sperm from reaching your cock. Your balls will want to shoot, but the way is going to be shut until I decide to release you. Now, let's start slowly, shall we?"

12