All Comments on 'A Story Told in a Song Finale'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Great song, great addition to CTC’s story. Looking forward to Annabelle.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

ok I give the author that this was a good supplement of CTC's story, even though I still want some details especially on Philip and Melissa's conversations but heck this was good. Thanks dragonmann72

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Does this mess even reach the 750 word minimum?

It sure doesn't meet the cleverness standard. Nor the entertainment standard. Just because another author has an idea doesn't mean that your idea to play the same tune will work. UGH! And I like the Chad and Jeremy song!

1 star

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

Aso a good ending...4*

CreativityTakesCourageCreativityTakesCourageabout 3 years ago
You did the series justice

I think you did a great job. You're imaginative and it was a great song choice.

Really enjoyed it.

Thanks!

FirstwithUFirstwithUabout 3 years ago

5* from me, great song choice, and yes I'm old enough to remember it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Let's see if we have this right. Someone thinks they will write a 750 word story, but that's too hard. They wind up with a 2250 word story, give or take, and then split it into three chapters and call them 750 word stories, but they are 750 word chapters, which makes no rational sense. Chapters that short are annoying as hell. Then this writer decides this was such a good idea, why not add even more, thus making it even less.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

liked it, and I wouldn't have told the ex-wife shit.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

I liked the song

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

If only FTDS was still with us, sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Meh. Good idea to turn off scoring. One virtual star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was OK but this short work wasn't really needed. All it told me was that Rick was served divorce papers and he found out by having cameras in the bedroom.

And why, when he spoke to Rick about back stabbing, would he include his wife? Who knows who was the aggressor. Maybe she came on to Rick and in any event she was a very willing accomplice. So I don't see her as being stabbed in the back.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 3 years ago

A valiant attempt but when it comes to Literotica CTC wears mighty big shoes. Four stars if we could give stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was one of many who waited for the promised second and third story from CTC. As frustrating as it was to wait I found her stories more than enjoyable. This song tie in was also an excellent story and to me deserves a star studded review. Amazing how many songs from the past reflect today's events and emotions.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

I don’t follow his reasoning, in waiting to drive her home. Just leave, pack and go somewhere else. Better yet, he had to know Rick was getting served, so serve her at the same time, at the same place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, excellent, maybe a bit on the sort side...

It still leaves so many scenarios and questions. Somewhat like a half-arsed attempt. good for you you disabled scoring. Maybe next time?

trandall9991trandall9991about 3 years ago

Too bad about the voting. I give it a full 5 stars

GhostdogginGhostdogginabout 3 years ago

Decent ending but I found I liked CTC's better. I may be biased though as her and Vandy are both among my favorite authors on this site.

ranec1ranec1about 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Id have given it 3 stars. 4 if it werent for "Do you think I was the only one?" and "But she loves you".

For starters throwing in extra affairs is just a cheap way to wind up the reader emotionally against her, hint to other writers, one affair is generally sufficient, they dont need to be gang banged by everyone in Colorado. And Rick saying she loves Phillip really does not fit into this situation easily or believably. Rick wouldnt care if she did and he sure wouldnt care if Phillip believed she did or not. He (along with Annabelle) actively destroyed the marriage.

There were a couple other issues but Im sure theyve already been pointed out to you.

Decent attempt though.

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1about 3 years ago

A remarkable amount stuffed into a very small package. Well done mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Average!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great job with the 2 sixties songs. And you did it so succinctly. I give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good enjoyed. Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok a little short on the details but acceptable I know you turned voting off but, 3 stars lol

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

¿¡ HUH ?! Ooo.. kk ... aayy... Not sure what that was ... too short. But, interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous