All Comments on 'A Straight Guy in Provincetown'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another nasty fuck story.

Great job Style Guy. Once again Christopher fucks his sluts raw. Keep em coming and cumming.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
What's up in Cape Cod?

Eh... can one over-cum? I guess not... But if it's straight copulation you're into, over the land the sea and the air (no we have not read the last one yet) you get plenty of it even if "plot" is kind of an over statement here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Praise the Lord ...

... for playful wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Praise the lord----

For idiot anons.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

another stupid biggest in the world cock story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great hot story

been there; loved the story...m_w_k2005@yahoo.com

mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No Happy Ending?

The only way this story could have a happy ending is if the husband of one of those “Milf’s” Christopher seduced shows up and breaks both of Christopher’s legs and both of the bones in both of Christopher’s arms. Maybe that would remind Christopher, in the future, not to FUCK with another man’s woman. Yeah, that would make this a story with a happy ending.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No

The happy ending will be when he hits on a.mafia milf, and gets his cement tennis shoes. He gets a last dive, and the wife wakes up with that fun cock on her pillow. That would be a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Plot

Okay...like a number of writers on Literotica, you do an excellent job of describing a sexual encounter. But what separates average writing from a really good read is the plot. Once you have a really good story to tell, then add some sex to spice it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Yeah, it doesn't really have a plot, and it feels pretty haphazardly strung together, the timeline really vague. I'm honestly not even sure how old he was when he moved to the town, felt weird that it just skipped to him being 45 years old at some point, and I found myself more interested in his relationship with his grandfather, it was the closest thing to a plot this story had, but it was only summarized.

Show, don't tell basically.

Liked the first encounters, but not interested in reading about multiple guys.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Two cheating sluts on vacation??? Not a fan of hero Christopher screwing the married sluts...

BigbottomwatcherBigbottomwatcherover 3 years ago

Fun story... But its Worcester... Not worchester.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Tough job,

Its a tough job but somebody has to do it.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would be better with good proofing

Tense and person errors

An apostrophe does not make a plural

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You need to know that quite is NOT quiet.

It loudly speaks about poor editing.

But on me is my aversion to men fucking married women.

I guess I’ve read too many “Loving Wives” stories.

Bill

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

The MC’s unprotected sexual promiscuity make him a perfect vector for transmitting all sorts of nasty STD’s to the wives that he mates with. Even in fiction there is room for sexual responsibility. This yarn is also full of distracting typos. The use of sodomy in the plot should have been tagged so I could have avoided reading it. Other than that it was worthy of 3 stars. Thanks for sharing.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Couple things, a gay Marine isn't as unusual as you seem to think, and some hubby would be finding out and come hunting eventually. But fun if not terribly realistic witting (like we come here for realism)he would be a one-man plague of any or multiple STDs not to mention any other disease, i am glad you didn't include 'em in your world.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

Well for all the chances for stds n all the crappy editing n spelling everybody seems to b so worried about with this free story the author has spent his valuable time writing foe me to chose to either read or not read. I enjoyed it thought it was entertaining piece of FICTION people. Geeze. Thanks for ur time n hard work it was enjoyed n appreciated by this reader.

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Looking through the comments---rest easy people!!! IT IS FICTION! This is Literotica. It is all about sexy stories meant to titillate the imagination. The amount of money Literotica pays (NOT) the authors doesn't pay for professional editors. Jeeze----just read for your enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No real story. Just screw, screw, screw. Boring!

MarrttyMarrtty8 months ago

Good but silly. STDs probably aren't an issue. Married women on a tear are probly safe. Wife's gf and her boyfriend went to Jamaica for a pot holiday. She and he were the only non new Yorkers on the trip. All of the new Yorkers were there to get fucked. The GF was not. She took a walk on the beach and was approched by a Jamaican dude who offered to bang her for only 200 dollars. She didn't, but imagin it is so common that the dude was confident in success with any tourist. So the story is not too far fetched.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

Re: Punishing the stud. Why? He never swore fidelity, he didn't drug, blackmail or rape them.The wives are the wrongdoers, the stud couldn't do a thing without their cooperation.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yup…all AMERICAN females are sluts just looking for cock! Cannot for the life of me understand how they have time to become successful office people, CEOs, Senators etc! and manage happy families….! As per LW America consists only of Sluts, studs or cucks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

goodshoes 2, just sex and sex is not always enjoyment, it gets boring after some time. There has to be some story. Even in Hollywood not every all action movie makes a hit. Only the ones with a good storyline. Similarly not every book of well-known author becomes a best seller. This story became boring after a while and I had to skip pages to find whether the story took off. Unfortunately it didn't. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No dick Dock?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.