A Stranger's Gift

Story Info
A strangers gift is an unexpected anniversary surprise.
3.1k words
2.99
26.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was their anniversary and Amanda had picked out special sexy set of black and red underwear, a very racy lace bra that just about contained her pale c cup breasts and a matching soft lace thong that bit into her freshly shaved pussy when she first put it on.

She heard her husband, Dave, pacing around downstairs, calling up every 5 minutes to ask if she was ready, she pulled her dress on over her head, taking care not to mess up her hair 'perfect' she thought, just long enough in the leg to cover her stocking tops and just low cut enough to show her husband enough of what he was in store for later, she skipped downstairs, high heels in hand, just as the taxi pulled up outside,

"Perfect timing, I have no idea why your so stressed!" She laughed as they left the house and hopped in to the waiting taxi to take them to their favourite Dublin restaurant and bar.

Dave and Amanda where having a lovely night, both suited and booted, the wine was flowing and they sat and talked and giggled like school kids with a crush.

Dave poured the the last of the wine into his glass and Amanda jumped up,

"It's ok il go get us another bottle."

Dave watched her hips sway from side to side as she strutted off to the bar.

He pulled out his phone and answered a text before glancing up to see his wife chatting at the bar to a very handsome looking gentleman. He had a dark, fitted, pinstripe suit that looked tailor made, and very expensive with an even more expensive looking pair of shoes and Rolex watch. Dave has no idea what they were talking about, but Amanda was staring intenently into his eyes as he spoke and idolly twirled the end of her hair on her finger. The barman gave her the wine and she said her good byes and headed back to the table.

Dave watched as she walked over her boobs bounced rythmically with each step 'she's doing that on purpose' he thought with a smile.

"What was all that?" he asked, with a nod towards the bar as Amanda sat back down.

"Oh nothing, he's a businessman killing time before his flight back to America, Dale, I think his name was, he seemed nice," she said, with a not so innocent smile.

"Oh ok!" Dave pouted as he poured the wine.

Just as he finished a waiter appeared with a bottle of champagne and popped the cork. He set down two fresh glasses and poured,

"Compliments of the the gentleman at the bar." The waiter announced before briskly walking away.

"Oh my god this is €80 champagne!" Amanda said with genuine shock.

"We have to invite him over for a glass," she said, she immediately seen the look on her husbands face.

"Dave don't! He just spent €80 on a bottle of champagne for us, it would be rude not to a least offer him some of it," she said sternly.

"Ok fine!" Dave agreeded as Amanda was already summoning the stranger over to the table.

"I don't want to impose, honestly." The stranger said, in a smart American accent.

"Please enjoy the champagne, and happy anniversary."

"No don't be silly, please sit have a glass with us, you want to join us don't you Dave?"

Amanda said sweetly as she, not so sweetly, jabbed the toe of her high heel into her husbands left knee.

"Oh yes sure, please sit with us." Dave said standing to shake his hand. It was soft, golden brown with well manicured finger nails.

"I'm Dave."

"Dale, nice to meet you, your wife tells me you are celebrating tonight? Congratulations."

"Il get you a glass." Amanda said.

"No, please, the bubbles go straight to my head." Dale said beckoning the waiter over.

"Il have a bourbon in the rocks, put it on my bill please, thanks."

When his drink arrived dale raised his glass,

"To the happy couple, may you have many more years of married bliss."

They all raised their glasses and took a sip.

Amanda ran her foot up Dave's leg, stopping just short of his crotch, Dave shifted in his seat and looked at the stranger, his hair was jet black, with silver streaks at the front. It was perfectly cut and styled, his stubble deliberate and expertly maintained, even his aftershave smelt expensive. He was around 50, maybe 55 at a push, but he obviously looked after himself and as he opened his suit jacket Dave could see his toned body beneath his crisp, fitted white shirt.

The three chatted for another hour or so before Amanda became aware they were the last people in the restaurant except the very bored, exhausted looking staff.

"Looks like we should go," she said.

"Yes let me get the bills." Dale replied, beckoning the waiter over.

"Oh no, no, no, no. You have done more than enough, we couldn't!" protested Dave and Amanda together.

"Non-sense," Dale said insisted, handing over a credit card

"That's for both bills." He told the waiter before the couple could do anything to stop him.

"Honestly, please let me pay, you both kept me company when I would have been bored out of my head, it's my gift to the happy couple." He smiled charmingly.

"Besides, il write it off as tax deductible back home, so your making me money!" He said with a wink and a chuckle.

Even Dave had to admit, Dale was good company, smart, funny, full of jokes and stories. The three went outside and Dave stepped to the side to ring a taxi, as the line rang he stared at his wife's bum, it looked incredible in that dress, he thought about peeling it off her later and exploring her body when his thoughts were interrupted by the taxi dispatcher.

"Taxi will be 10minutes." Dave announced returning to his wife and Dale, giving Amanda a gentle pat on her pert, round bum as he rejoined them. Amanda blushed and said,

"I invited Dale back for a nightcap before his flight."

"No honestly I have imposed enough." Replied Dale, feigning childish embarrassment.

"Not at all, I won't hear it, you have been very generous to us tonight, the least we can do is entertain you for a couple more hours before your flight, besides the cab will be cheaper from our house anyway," she smiled "we will be making you money again." She giggled.

"If your sure?" Dale asked, looking to Dave.

"Yeah of course mate, not a problem," he replied reluctantly, it was the last thing he wanted, but he wasn't going to upset his wife tonight, not with what he had planned to do to her at home.

The taxi arrived and they got in, on the journey home Dave was sure his wife was flirting with the stranger, but she kept squeezing her husbands leg and flashing him the tops of her stocking, so he put it out of his head as her being friendly.

At home Dave opened the door and showed Dale into the living room

"Bourbon Dale?"

"If you have it, that would be great, thanks."

Amanda followed Dale into the living room and rubbed Dave's crotch as he passed to go to the kitchen to get drinks giving him a little smile and a wink on the way. Dave went into the kitchen and heard his wife and Dale chatting as he disappeared into the freezer for ice.

He finished up making the drinks and pushed open the living room door with his foot

"Sorry it took so long, I couldn't get the ice..."

He dropped the 3 glasses on the floor as he seen the sight infront of him. His wife on her knees with Dales cock in her mouth, she was furiously wanking his long, smooth shaft and gagging on his cock, saliva dripped from her chin to her cleveage as she raised her head off the strangers throbbing member.

"Come in Dave," she panted breathlessly.

"Look how big he is," Amanda said as she wanked the length of Dale's hard cock. He was 9 inches long and very thick, Amanda could barely wrap her hand around his hard pulsating cock. Dave didn't know where to look or what to say, so he just done what he was told and entered the room and sat down, too shocked to do anything other than what he was told.

Amanda opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, licking the length of Dale's cock. From his heavy balls to his engorged head, that was oozing precum from its tip, a long silver rope extended as she moved her tongue back into her mouth and enveloped the throbbing cock with her lips again.

Dale let out a deep low moan as Amanda took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, she got half way down his thick shaft before she gagged as it hit the back of her throat, she began to bob her head up and down on his dick, sucking and slurping as she did, her right hand was twisting and stroking up and down Dale's shaft in time with her bobbing head, and she used her left hand to massage his big, heavy and freshly shaven balls.

She felt his balls tighten in her hand and his cock swell in her mouth and took the large member out of her mouth and furiously wanked it with both hands until Dale arched his back and let out a low growl as he shot thick white lumps of cum over Amanda's chin, nose and tits.

She looked over at her husband and he seen the cum drip from her chin to the floor, her mascara streamed down her face from gagging on their guests massive cock. Dale fell back into a chair

"Woohoooo!" He gasped. "That was good head, your a lucky man Dave!"

"Ummm thanks," Dave said, completely bemused by what he just seen, but also very turned on, he had only just noticed his cock was rock hard in his trousers.

"Mmmm looks like you enjoyed the show." Amanda purred.

"Good, cause I'm not finished yet!"

She had a look in her eyes he hadn't seen in a long time, lust, hunger and desire. They had a pretty good sex life but this a level of horny he hasn't seen in his wife in years.

Amanda stood up and peeled her dress up over her head, her tits bounced as the dress passed over her head. Dave studied his wife up and down, drinking in her curves with his eyes, his cock ached in his trouser, she looked incredible.

Her tits starting to spill out of her lace bra, he could see through the lace of her thong that she had shaved her pussy, the same thong clung tightly to her arse, perfectly framing her cheeks.

She turned her body giving Dale an eyeful of her arse and bent right over, exposing her crotch to him and removed her high heels. Dale leaned forward and spanked her hard on the bum, her cheeks jiggled with the force and a red hand print rose immediately.

"Oh Dale!" she moaned, as her eyes rolled in her head. Enjoying the pleasurable sting.

She turned and sat astride his lap, giving him another angle to view her crotch, her soaking wet pussy opened to let her juices glisten in the light of the room, Dale's semi limp dick was still oozing spunk into his suit pants, as it flopped on his leg hanging out of his open zip.

"Now Dale, do you think you have it in you to give my husband a proper show and fuck me like I should be fucked?" Amanda purred.

"Well if I can taste that sweet pussy of yours I promise you il be hard as a rock again."

Amanda rushed to take his suit jacket off and and hurriedly pulled the buttons of Dale's shirt open to reveal a chiseled torso. Complete with rock hard abs.

She gave a sharp intake of breath as she ran her nails over his pecs before wrapping her arms around his neck and planting her lips firmly on his in a passionate kiss. His cock twitched into life again as Dale ran his soft hand down Amanda's back, down to her perky bum. He grabbed a cheek in each hand and she moaned and ground her body into his leg as he spread her cheeks wide giving Dave a glimpse of her puckered arsehole through the lace of her thong.

Dale's hand wandered back up to Amanda's bra clasp, snapping it open, her ample breasts sprung free. Nipples hard as glass, immediately he grabbed a hold of one of them, Amanda moaned softly and he pinched her nipple between his fingers, sending electricity through her body.

Dave watched as Dale stood up, lifting his wife onto his hips and dropped her to the the chair below with a squeal. He unbuttoned his trousers letting them fall in a heap in the floor before freeing his cock from the tangle of his Calvin Klein's.

Dale lifted Amanda's hips and roughly tugged her thong down her soft legs, she gave a sharp intake of breath as the cool air hit her soaking wet pussy.

Dave could feel his cock throb and ache in his trousers as he seen his wife's pussy, dripping with wetness, and eager for this strangers cock.

Dale immediately dropped to his knees and buried his face between her legs, his tongue traced the opening of her hungry pussy while his hand expertly worked her tits, squeezing and pitching at her nipples.

He used his tongue to part her lips and went in search of her throbbing clit. When his tongue found it Amanda bucked her hips, but Dale didn't let up, he worked her clit with his tongue. Hard and fast, pushing her closer and closer to orgasam. His hand grabbed and squeezed her tits and when he slide two fingers in to her dripping hole it was to much for her.

Her back arched and electricity ran from her head to her toes, her body convulsed as she came all over his chin and fingers.

Dale rose to his feet, his cock rock hard again, he stooped down and flipped Amanda on to her stomach, planting her hands on the back of the chair. He took her hips and lifted them up, planting her feet on the floor, he paused for a moment, enjoying the view before turning to Dave, with s boyish grin on his face.

"She's so wet, look at it running down her thigh!"

He traced the tip of his finger up her thigh and spanked her arse again, causing Amanda to yelp in pain and pleasure

"Fuck me Dale, please fuck me!"

She panted breathlessly.

"Yes ma'am," he replied.

Amanda turned her head to look at her husband as Dale placed the tip of his huge cock against her wet hole and pushed it in. Her eyes widened as she felt him stretch her open, she let out a quiet moan as her pussy strained to accommodate Dale's huge, hard rod.

Then he pushed it all in, his balls slapped against her clit, and his hips made her pert arse bounce, she shrieked in pleasure as she felt his cock fill her to the maximum.

Dale began to slowly slide his cock in and out of Amanda, making her knees buckle with every full stroke in and out of her dripping hole.

His heavy, shaved balls slapped against her clit, sending sparks from her groin to her toes. She spotted, for the first time,her husbands hard on, she could see it straining his trouser and she beckoned him over.

Amanda undone his button letting Dave's trousers fall, and freed his dick from his precum stained boxers.

"Knell down!" she commanded breathlessly, and Dave did as he was told, he was so confused and aroused in equal measure.

"Wank for me," she panted.

"Wank while Dale makes me cum again" she moaned.

Dave done just that and he began to stroke his cock, it was hard and throbbing and his balls already tight, ready to explode. He tingled with electricity and his hand glided from root to tip while he watched his wife get fucked, hard and fast, just inches away from him.

Dale picked up the pace and fucked Amanda harder and faster from behind.

Dave stroked his cock slowly from the tip to his balls, as he watched silently as Dale buried his cock into his wife stretched pussy, he could smell her wetness, and hear her pussy squelch as Dale slammed his hips off her arse, Amanda was squealing in delight as he drove her closer and closer to cumming again.

"Yes Dale fuck me!" She squealed as he slammed his hips against her again, he reached forward and grabbed her hanging tits and twisted her nipple, she felt her pussy contract around the huge member inside her, her hips bucked wildly and she felt her pussy flood with more wetness as the electricity ran up and down her spone and she came, harder than she ever had before.

She felt Dale's cock swell inside her again as he panted and groaned in pleasure, she pulled herself free of his grip and said,

"Cum on my face again."

She grabbed his dick with both hands and worked it expertly from balls to tip, her tongue flicking across the head of his throbbing cock, tasting his precum and her juices, his balls tightened and he shot another huge load over her face, hitting her nose, chin and the next shot landed on her breasts, dripping from her hard nipples he shot 2 more ropes into her waiting mouth that she swallowed with a smile, Amanda scooped the cum of her face and began rubbing it on her still wet pussy.

"Dale you better call a taxi," she purred as he got dressed in the corner.

"Dave has some clean up to do!" She continued, as she worked the creamy white cum into her pussy. She took her husbands hand and stopped him wanking and lead him to her waiting boobs.

"You can start here, lick it all up" she smiled

"Then you can clean my pussy and if you do a good job you can cum in me" she promised.

Dale headed for the door, he looked back to see Dave buried between his wife's legs, eagerly lapping up his seed.

"Happy anniversary!" He said with a smile as he headed out the door into the cool night air to catch his plane.