All Comments on 'A Stranger's Gift'

by WeeIrishPaul

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

There's a trans-Atlantic metaphor in there, but I'll exercise decorous restraint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn’t knew the irish are faggs like the brits. Better place this crap in an english village or at least in Belfast, on the protestant side. Dork.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just awful, another horrible story, no plot just a slut wife and a pathetic husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WeeIrishpaul? I guess the name fits in this story of a wee dicked wimp husband and a big fat whore slut for a wife. The cucks on this site will be beside themselves with the humiliating story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Just like that? From nowhere, she decides to cheat and he accepts it? making him and her the example of all english men and women? Even not being english this is surreal...1* ( where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WeeIrishPaul with a wee Irish mind or ability to write. Why would you think furthering the garbage topic of cuckoldry was a wise move for a first story? I didn't expect much and got less. There is no cure for stupidity. 1*

elling50elling50over 2 years ago

I find no hint in the husband's telling of this story that he expected or was into this femdom dynamic. This made the wife's behaviour just unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get someone to proof read PLEASE!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Please use an editor. There are so many word errors it was embarrassing.

Nothing about the story made sense. No buildup as to why she would cheat and treat him as a cuck. Nor why he would accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bullshit - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gay, why get married to a woman when the husband is obviously Gay, no straight man would put up with that BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Q. What do you call a wife on her anniversary date night with her husband who makes a series of unilateral decisions resulting in her inviting a wealthy man home who proceeds to seduce and perform oral sex with her and uses her as a sex toy in front of her husband?

Answer:

A. Future divorcee

B. Round heeled slut

C. A basement in-housed BDSM slave kept gagged, naked, blindfolded and frequently reminded with very harsh means about the error of her ways who "I have no idea where Amanda is folks, she said she was leaving me for an American businessman she met on our anniversary, walking out the door taking what she could saying he was rich and would buy her anything she wants or needs and that was the last time I saw or heard from her...honest!"

D. Dead girl walking

E. All of the above

With the proliferation of stories carrying this theme it makes me wonder. How many women (or men) have done this to their spouses and what was the actual outcome of the events? I hate the implication of these stories. - TANSTAAFL

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

RubthedubRubthedubover 2 years ago

I’m in Dublin, what’s Amanda’s address? 😁😁😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So that went weird fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It doesn't matter whether the husband liked it or not. Under any circumstances, the 'wife' (and use quotes because she isn't really one, in any meaningful way) behaves in an unforgivable way. Any wimp that actually LIKES eating another man's cum out of her gutter slut pussy should probably be euthanized anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really strange and really a lousy idea.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

If the story had started with an explanation about the husband being a weak, gutless cuck the story might have gotten 2 stars but as it was it gave no indication that the husband would accept her behaviour so 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not for me and not even a good story

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

It's my fault. I should have read the tags.

Still, to me, the wife should have never considered doing something like this without several discussions with her spouse.

Ordering him to masturbate and then going all femdom doesn't indicate that she is someone to trust, let alone marry.

Apparently this is all standard for the genre. And whatever people find exciting is none of my business. I react to this kind of story as more of a nightmare.

I would find it more interesting if they were not married or had strong feelings for each other.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

I'll be generous and give it a 3. There are too many grammar and punctuation errors, and it's difficult to follow at some points. There's no build-up as to why the wife suddenly thought it appropriate to suck the other guy's cock or to order her husband to lick it up.

It's not the hot wife/sharing aspect I'm finding a problem with. It's the cuck stuff and no character/plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have been interesting to know what started this action.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Dumb as shit, like the stories you previously posted under another name.

By the numbers Closeted Conservative cuck crap. Literally every cliche except a baby bump. Keep trying with a new name tomorrow troll.

M=Making

A=Ammosexuals

G=gay

A=again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick, sad and twisted, both this disgusting story, woman and the sad creature who’s mind created this sorry tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please label this disgusting cuck bullshit. Didn't read much as I have learned to pick up on the clues you faggots let on as to what you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this ‘no frills’ story of a quick cuckolding. It went very fast; however, it was kept on the rails by the wife, Amanda. She knew how to flirt just right with her husband and control him.

A couple of times, during our marriage, my wife has been hit on by men that she thought were irresistibly hot. And she pretty much took control and had experiences similar to Amanda’s. She says, “If a wife is skillful enough to seduce her husband into letting her fuck another man, then she has the right to spread her legs for a stray big cock!”

In the case of your story, husband Dave could have stopped it at any time; however, he did not. He was more concerned about not ‘spoiling’ the evening because he wanted to bang her. Now, he is on his knees lapping another man’s cum out of his wife’s well-fucked pussy. He got exactly what he deserved. And best of all, they will discover together how small his penis really is, now that she was stretched out by a studly man!

I have been in the husband’s shoes so, I really enjoyed the following from your story, “Dave stroked his cock slowly from the tip to his balls, as he watched silently as Dale buried his cock into his wife stretched pussy, he could smell her wetness, and hear her pussy squelch as Dale slammed his hips off her arse, Amanda was squealing in delight as he drove her closer and closer to cumming again.”

There is literally nothing more exciting that seeing, hearing, and smelling your wife get the best fucking of her life! I wish every husband could have that experience!

My wife loved the following, “"Yes Dale fuck me!" She squealed as he slammed his hips against her again…she felt her pussy contract around the huge member inside her, her hips bucked wildly and she felt her pussy flood with more wetness as the electricity ran up and down her spine and she came, harder than she ever had before.”

My wife said that was exactly how it feels to fuck a stranger. She literally loses control and goes on ‘automatic (fuck) pilot’. When they cum deep in her womb she feels like a real woman and when she takes a load on her face, she is proud she made them cum. Our wives don’t stop being sexual beings when we get married. They still need animalistic coupling from time to time.

We have been married 10 years and my wife has fucked about 15 other guys during that time. Most of those were ‘dating’ relationships that lasted at least a few months. Of course, I buy all her sexy clothing and lingerie for her dates. And I meticulously help groom and dress her for her dates. It is a bonding experience for us. Just like Dave, I always clean up my wife after other men have cum in her. She looks me right in the eye and has a smirk on her lips. It changes the whole power structure in our marriage.

She says that her having lovers keeps her satisfied, and it also keeps me humble. That’s the way a marriage should be!

Please write some more chapters. We think Amanda is just getting warmed up. However, as others have noticed, you should clean up your grammar and spelling errors. Work with a volunteer editor; you have potential.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Irish or Americans, cucks suck

26thNCuck Disapproved

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

What a bunch of shit. Author should learn female anatomy. How can a man's balls hit her clit, which is at the TOP of her cunt lips? Is he standing on his head, upside down?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well now, I think "WeeIrishPaul", The author, is a bit more than Wee Irish Queer. LP

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Well thats an anniversary surprise…. Just before the surprise divorce. Dave should’ve thanked Dale for exposing her for the untrustworthy slut she is and walked out at the first blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don’t submit any more……..,,,PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The garbage just keeps coming in Loving Wives. When will it stop? 1*

KoxokKoxokover 2 years ago

Dave thought he had a loving wife. It only took €80 champagne to show she was just a really just a slut.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 2 years ago

I normally cut off my reading g at 4.0 rated stories. Now I know why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting wimpy cuckapoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I should really have stopped reading after two paragraphs when it was obvious this was going to be poorly written, full of errors (4 in the first 2 paragraphs!), and above all lacking in any style or flow. I love hot wife stories, and can even live with cuckolds if they’re not completely wimpy, but this had nothing to redeem it. Try again with guidance from an editor, and please use the software tools available free to get rid of some of the errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous