A Stressful Job Has A Happy Ending

Story Info
He needs some playtime to relieve some tension!
2.3k words
4.34
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the door to the kitchen quietly while my man's mind is engrossed in work, I slowly make my way into the room to where he's sat in deep concentration at the table on his laptop. Biting my lip, eyes hooked on the different tones of red and orange fire of his hair. Already imagining the feel of it's soft, subtle waves captured between my parted fingers, I sigh inwardly.

Stopping behind his chair, concern across my face thinking of how many hours he has slaved away at the computer today and every other day this week in fact, working his magic with a wreck of a company that needs him more than he needs them. I instinctively reach out to wrap my arms around his shoulders from behind, placing a soft kiss on his cheek before pressing mine up against it's softness with a sexy bit of stubble.

"How's it going?" I breath softly.

He sighs with aspiration of another stressful day, before responding.

"Yeh, it's going..."

Feeling my sweetheart tense and mentally drained, I close my eyes and embrace him tight for a moment in acknowledgement. My face dropping to his shoulder, looking at his work on the screen. I try to make sense of it, but quickly admitted to myself it was beyond me.

Angry that a mere job can cause so much, I grab the lid of the laptop and shut it with a thud.

"Time to log off for the day!" I announce.

I expected him to be annoyed as I didn't exactly ask if he was done or if he had saved what he was working on, acting on impulse, but he wasn't. Perhaps he needed me to make that decision for him? Either way, he nuzzled my cheek with his, kissed it in return and grabbed my hands upon his chest for a quick squeeze before he began rising from the chair and I release him... for now.

Scooting the dining chair back as he came around it, to tuck it under the table, I watched as he was about to depart the room. Catching sight of me just before, he stopped dead and stared.

I felt myself go scarlet as our eyes meet. A familiar grin joins my blushing face as I see the glint in his eyes as he takes me all in, as he now notices I'm sat before him wearing nothing but that cream jacket with the fur trim and cuffs, and black leather boots with buckle detailing. All bare legs, stomach and modest cleavage. Nipples only just covered by the open jacket.

None of us move for a solid 30 seconds, but it felt like a lifetime. I snap out it and proceed with my plan.

"Right then....," I beam, crossing the room to him still gawping with grin. "Let's go relieve some of that tension." I throw my sexy lover a wink and grab his hand. Proceeding to drag him willingly into the hall.

We get to the dim hall and he can't help himself. Cupping my face and leaning down for an open mouth kiss. Oh god, how that makes me ache deep in my lower belly. So much so if all tonight entailed was making out, I swear that alone would ignite me into space.

Refusing to get lost in his advances, I take control with tenderness at first. Cupping the back of his neck, running my fingers up the back of his head. Every now and then gripping, gasping and moaning into his mouth as our tongues play chase.

While he's all caught up chasing my lips as I tease away and back again, I undo the top button of his shirt but soon get impatient. Getting a good grip I rip it open and sense the shock from him. I push it rapidly down and off his arms along with his navy hoodie. They pool on the floor around us.

I gently trail my nails down his bare chest and the feel of his heaving chest beneath my hands drives me crazy. I just want under his skin.

Driving backwards and he follows me, we're laughing slightly as he nearly tumbles. That's when I push him onto the staircase.

"Get comfortable, I'm having you right here, right now!"

Although my push wasn't particularly hard enough to hurt, he did fall onto the stairs with a thud. I grinned seeing him all breathless, shirtless on the stairs waiting to see what would happen next.

Parking close to the staircase, using the banister to help lower myself down onto the footrests, then using two hands on the bars to swing to sit next to him on the stairs. All the while he's getting a full view of my arse and glimpses of between my legs as I transfer.

I grab a couch cushion that I'd thrown on the stairs before I went to the kitchen minutes before.

"For your back dear..." I say while passing it to him. "Now get your sexy self over this side and lay on the stairs with this behind you."

He complies mesmerised.

I scoot sideways and we both work on removing his shorts and underwear, as soon as his cock was released I couldn't help but bite my lip and moan in anticipation of the feel of it, the feel of him. God, how I wanted him.

We're side by side, him laying on his back near the banister and me, sitting a few steps lower. Just the right angle to lean into his pulsing manhood.

My eyes meet his, I take his hand to my mouth and seductively play and suck on his index finger, while my other hand wraps around his rock hard cock. Stroking him up and down with instant rhythm. Wanting him to want my mouth, teasing him. I love seeing him wanting more. That needy look he gets is so damn sexy.

I carry on my slow torture, taking the tip of his finger first, flicking my tongue around and over the top, then plummeting down to take his whole finger. Soft moans escape my lips and I make sure to keep flickering my gaze back to meet his to take in his response. It wasn't long before he was moving his finger with me, rubbing it on my wet tongue and plummeting it all the way in my mouth when he couldn't take the teasing anymore. Still working away on his cock.

But this time I'm doing things the other way around. Quite literally.

Pushing up on trembling arms that struggle to take my weight, I move up to his level, turn myself around to face him, on my knees now. With one hand I reach out to grab the banister and place the other on his strong shoulder, he helps me move my right leg over his so I'm straddling his left thigh. Holding tight to the banister, I slide my other hand to the back of his head again, I bring my mouth back to his and I feel both his hands on my hips.

I can't help but brush my sex on his bare thigh as we rock subtly in the moment, wrapped up in passion and lust. Aching so hard, it'd be impossible for him not to feel how wet I was.

His hands come up under my jacket to find my breasts. My nipples hard from a mix of arousal, a little chilly and the brushing over the jacket flaps bumping against them. His hands cupping them feeling comforting and warm, I let out a moan of appreciation.

My weight is going through his thigh now as I rest from kneeling, working up some spoons for what lay ahead. He could feel every fold of my soaked pussy awaiting him. My free hand explored his shoulder, down his arm, his chest. I twirl my finger in a heart across his own beat, all the while tugging his lower lip between my teeth playfully.

I kneel back up, thankful for the carpeted stairs despite we'll both likely have some carpet burn later, it was better than cold wood. I pull up hard, as strong as I can to come full straddle over him. His hand goes down to his cock ready to slide himself in... but I stop him.

"Nuh uh!" I tease. "Not this way..." Leaving him wandering and wanting.

My other hand joins the other on the banister as I slowly turn myself around to straddle him reverse cowgirl. Once he realised what I was trying to achieve, like the gent he is he tries to support me turn around. I'm there.

Leaning back against his still heaving chest, he comes around the side of my face and we kiss again. I pull up.

Parting from his lips, I pant... "Put your slick, hot cock inside me!"

He reaches beneath us and puts the tip at my opening, teasing me. But I can't take the feeling while holding my weight this way. Fearing we'd end up in A&E, I needed to be more direct.

"NOW!"

He needed no further instruction, he was inside as the word was still escaping my lips. I crashed down hard on his cock, half purposely, half collapsing but not losing it. I gasp, he groans. It feels so good to be full of him.

We move instinctively then, me pulling up and pushing through my legs the bit I can and crashing back down again. Some thrusts more controlled than others, some totally out of control. Working up a sweat in the jacket that he insists so upon. The boots definitely help for grip on the lower steps however.

As I move up and down on him, twisting my pelvis back a little as I land, giving him added sensation, I think the fur of the collar must be tickling his collar and upper chest.

He's kissing my neck and gripping my hips hard. Guiding me how he wants me. How he needs me every so often, a power struggle of control. My arse smacking down on his groin every few seconds. Bringing it's own pleasure.

We keep this up, picking up pace, going faster and faster. Desperation growing wild and out of control. He's groaning in my ear and I'm struggling to hold back. Every response of his does something I could never explain. But I want to come with my man, I will hang on.

I put my hand over his on my hip as his grip so intense begins to hurt, but not enough to dim the throws of pleasure. We are moving so fast, I don't know where one lustful stroke ends and the next begins.

Then he holds onto me tight, moans and I feel it.

I feel the magic of his cock pulsating, shaking a little inside me as he cums like a ton of bricks. Despite this is a hot fuck, we never seem to lose moments of immense intimacy that could make the most heartbroken heart, beat again.

Somewhere washed away in feeling him shoot up inside me, I lose grip, I buck my hips, my head falls back onto his ready shoulder and I fall apart in his arms, scream his name and come down on him one last time.

My boots slips right as I'm coming down from the clouds and I gasp in fright. He holds tight and chuckles.

We stay connected, me resting against his chest for several minutes before I move and he slides out. His cum now running down my legs and onto the carpet. If I had a spare hand, I'd be so tempted to catch some of it and rub it all over down there. But there is one more thing I want to do before we wrap up.

"Where yeh going? Stay, " he pleads.

"There's a finale..." I grin back at him as I'm lowering myself down almost to the bottom of the stairs using the banister.

Turning around, I slap his legs apart as he attempts to get up and clean himself off.

"It's my job to clean up after you...." I announce.

"Fuck," is all he can reply.

I grab strings of cum with two fingers, keeping eye contact high above me as he groans, figuring out what I'm going to do. I pop those fingers in my mouth and suck them clean, then as he may have anticipated as he knows me well. I dip down, kiss the head of his cock, spin my tongue around it and take him in, inch by inch.

Sucking off, then sliding down to his shaft to the very base. Then popping off again, I make long seductive licks all over his shaft, in all directions, enjoying him like the sweetest, tastiest dessert he is. I can taste myself on him, and it makes me ache all over again.

He's growing in my mouth again, groaning and gripping my hair. I love it. I keep going until he's saying my name. Not caring if he can't cum again, as long as he's enjoying it. That he feels alive, wanted and desired beyond measure.

My aquarius lover tenses one last time right as I take him deep again and shoots a sprinkle down my throat. It tastes divine. He instantly collapses without care on the stairs, exhausted and relieved. My mission is complete.

As he lays, eyes closed, recovering on the staircase, he doesn't notice me using the last bit of strength I have to get back in my chair.

"I'll put the kettle on and bring two cups to bed. Though we maybe have to make a make shift bed on the couch tonight sweetheart. Aint none of us got the energy to get up those now haha."