A Stroll through a Parisian Market

Story Info
Surprising wife with stranger she had eyes on.
3.2k words
4.33
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gorgeous fall day in Paris and my incredibly fit and athletic wife Keri and I had just completed our daily morning workout at our neighborhood Parisian gym in the 16th arrondissement. Her extremely tight and lean, yet muscular body had beads of sweat glistening off of her tanned skin with her tight yoga pants and yoga bikini top covering her beautiful C-cup breast implants. Her above average size nipples were protruding through the tight yoga top as the cool fall breeze kept them at attention. I never minded her showing off her hard body as it was honestly a sense of pride for me and for her given how hard she has always worked at maintaining an incredible body. And it has kept me more than aroused over all the years of our very happy, healthy and sexual marriage. We were returning to our apartment in the 8th arrondissement and on the way was a favorite market of ours that we would stroll through on our way home.

The produce was always fresh with ripe, sweet aromas mixed with the beautiful blossoms of fresh flowers, the incredible scent of fresh bread and pastries, the pungent cheeses and sharp smell of the fresh fish stands, extensive butcher counters with every form of poultry, beef, pork, lamb and every other meat possible. There are spice stands from Morocco and India. Separate vendors selling various nutts, all kinds of olives, organic soaps, dozens of wines from various regions in France with free tasting. There are arts and crafts, new linens, cashmere clothing and hats, hand-crafted tools and antiques. The culture and romance of Paris is indeed palpable and vibrant in an outdoor market. The old couples walk hand in hand as they do their shopping for the next few days. We observe the same cute couples dressed in their best Sunday attire week after week, for years, bickering with the same farmers and butchers, while laughing and talking about their families, their dinner plans and what mushrooms and cheeses might be in season.

Paris is an incredibly romantic city and the beauty and romance flows through a market with love and passion for food, wine, conversation and all of the finer qualities of life. We see the widowed elderly women buying flowers for themselves perhaps to remind them of the beautiful gesture once purchased for them from their lover. We see couples with new babies in strollers making their way through the market, purchasing a new baby outfit, or a well thought out family meal, and fresh flowers to keep the romance alive no matter what how old or how long a romance has endured.

On this particular day, given the narrow walk-way through the market, I'm strolling behind Keri which I always enjoy doing.It allows me to stare at her ass in between the various market items. Her butt is so incredibly tight and small but with great shape and well-formed muscles rounding it out just so perfectly. I also enjoy observing how men of all ages and many women as well will look at her beautiful long natural blonde hair which is what most will notice first.

But then her naturally sexy body will attract their attention almost always. And her timid demeanor has an appeal in and of itself as she rarely makes eye contact with others given her shy and introverted nature. And lastly as people walk by, they cannot help but look down at her beautiful breasts, her incredibly hard, tight abs and her legs that have always been lean and toned with nice petit round muscular calves. And if the on-comers are courageous enough, they'll glimpse back at her ass as she walks by. I especially enjoy the facial expressions and occasional sounds and mumbles they might make as they stroll on by...'oooof' and 'ooh laah'. I try to keep enough distance to where it's not obvious that we're together which opens her up for more glances and gawking and it provides some added sexual tension to observe and enjoy surrounding my gorgeous and sexy wife!

As we strolled and gazed at various stands and vendors, we approached a Moroccan spice counter with a tall athletic young man, light brown skin, very shortly cut black hair, a rounded face but with a very straight and defined nose. He's very muscular and fit, standing still at the spice counter and he was staring at Keri. This time I noticed something different as he smiled at her and I could tell that she had noticed him looking at her and she had clearly acknowledged him with a smile or some gesture. She of course knew I couldn't see her face so she didn't imagine I could pick up on the flirtatious exchange. She then stopped at the stand across the narrow walk-way to gaze at some fresh fruit.

But she was clearly stopping to see if she could manage a few more visual and seductive exchanges with this dude which he was clearly as interested in exchanging moments as she was. I stopped a few feet behind her and looked at some wines that were adjacent to the fresh fruits. She knew I loved wine and could keep busy looking at all the regions and varieties for several minutes which gave her a window to catch a few more playful glimpses of this fit and exotic-looking man who was clearly checking her out from head to toe. I can see they're making eye contact a few more times and admiring one another's physicality as both of them clearly take care of their bodies.

But Keri is always timid and shy at the end of the day so despite this dude clearly wanting to advance on her, she quickly looks away and begins walking down the market past him while he turns and watches her tight and round ass stroll past him. She looks back to me to make sure I'm following her and with a little bit of fear that I've witnessed the sexual tension between them which I don't lead on that I've noticed. As I begin to walk and catch-up with her, she turns to continue down the market to avoid eye contact with her admirer and as I pass him, I discretely whisper to him ("en Francais" of course), "follow me discretely if you'd like to have a threesome with my wife...but not too closely" and I stroll on past.

Not knowing whether or not he would be intrigued and interested or turned off by the thought, I continued on without turning back for quite some time. I was definitely nervous as well. My wife and I have never had a threesome, neither with another woman or a man. As we proceeded down this extremely long market, we would stop from time to time at the various stands and I finally glanced back to see if he was following. I saw him about 15 feet back as he was definitely interested in seeing where this might lead. So for the next 10 mins or so, we played this accordion dance of starting, stopping, starting again with the distance between us ranging from 5 feet to 25 feet but I could tell he was in it to see how this might unfold.

As Keri and I came to the end of the market, our apartment is now about 3 blocks away so we began our normal walk back. Her hard nipples continued to show that she had enjoyed ALL that the market had to offer. I grabbed her hand as we continued on and whispered to her that she looked sexier than ever and I was going to give her a surprise when we got home. This made my cock really start to swell and she certainly noticed as she normally looks down while walking given her natural shyness in public (but not at all in private). Being an extravert as I am, I'm usually on high alert observing anyone and everyone, especially in a busy city like Paris. Keri then let out a curious moan of sexual interest knowing I was hard and knowing I had plans to do something to her she that she had yet to imagine.

We got to our building door and I entered the code to access the lobby, as I held the door, Keri walked in and I turned to our friend who was a ways back and I signaled to him 5 minutes and pointed down to where I was standing at the door. I hoped he understood that I would be back to let him in the door in 5 mins or so. My excitement was intolerable as precum began to seep through my workout shorts and my heart raced with excitement. The thought of seeing Keri with another man has been a fantasy of mine forever which I've shared with her repeatedly. We share fantasies with each other quite often as it drives each of us to cum harder and more explosively than ever. When she talks to me about being fucked by another man or sucking his cock while I watch, it drives me absolutely crazy. And I know she's always had a fantasy of being double-teamed and even gang-banged which I wasn't quite ready for just yet.

I stepped into the building and we got inside the tiny elevator up to our apartment. I immediately smashed her against the wall, grabbed her hard ass and began kissing her. I drifted down to her neck and then roamed up to her ear where she can hardly take it. I moved my lips over her mouth where her tongue finds mine immediately, all the while squeezing her incredible ass with my left hand and grabbing her plump left breast with my right. I can feel how wet her soaked pussy has become as I slide my hand around her ass towards her slit where I feel her yoga pants dripping with her warm juices.

We reach our floor and quickly move inside while grabbing each other and continuing to stick our tongues in each another's mouth. I walk her into the bedroom and shoved her onto our bed and begin by pulling her yoga bikini top over her head to reveal her luscious tits and hard nipples which I immediately begin to suck on. I then slide down and pull off her tight pants and I can't help but suck on her clit briefly to taste her incredibly sweet pussy juices all over my mouth. Once I got her completely naked, I grabbed a sleep mask from her nightstand and told her to put it on, get on her stomach and wait for me and not to peak.

While I was turning on some music to distract her a bit and provide some noise cover for myself, I instructed her NOT to rub her clit (knowing this would make her cum almost immediately) but she could slide her fingers into her pussy if she needed to relieve some of the tension. But under NO circumstances was she to cum before I returned. She was begging me to tell her what the surprise was and I simply told her to keep her mask on and I would be back shortly and if she peaked, she would ruin it!

I quietly left the apartment with our door left open and I sprinted down the steps to the lobby door. I opened it and there was my double-team partner eagerly awaiting with curiosity and a raging hard on I might add. I introduce myself as Marco and he shares that his name is Karim and that he finds my wife incredibly attractive and he was sorry and unaware we were married. I assured him I didn't mind. Karim was clearly sporting quite a huge rod which I was somewhat hoping for but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit self-conscious.

But Keri deserved to experience a huge cock like this and two cocks has always been a fantasy of hers. I asked Karim if he was up for double teaming my wife to which he quickly agreed. I ran a few ground rules by him knowing this was impromptu to say the least and if she felt uncomfortable at any time, I would have to kindly ask him to leave. He understood and agreed and he respected my ground rules and kept thanking me and assuring me he would be as gentle or as rough as she wanted him to be. We quickly ascend the stairs and I tell him we should both get naked as she's waiting on our bed face down with a mask on and nothing else but a soaking wet pussy and a willing mouth I'm sure. And she's completely unaware of what's about to happen. I'm sure the images of her from the market are painted in his mind and he can hardly wait to see her body naked as he had most definitely imagined it.

We walk into the bedroom quietly and she has one hand sliding her fingers slowly in and out of her dripping pussy. She hears what she believes is me entering and asks if she can take the mask off... I respond, "not just yet'. I quietly guide Karim over to where her face is hanging off the bed and I grab both of her arms and direct both of her hands to both of our hard cocks. "OH MY GOD!" she screams. She pulls the mask off and is shocked when she sees Karim standing naked next to me staring at her. She's afraid, begins trembling and has some embarrassment that I had noticed her admiring Karim's physique and appeal.

I told her that I love how other men like Karim find her so incredibly sexy and that it's absolutely understandable for her to be flattered and certainly in Karim's case, I also understand her reciprocal attraction. I then told her that we were both going to fuck her and pleasure her until she came over, and over, and over. And we'd finish by both cumming all over her body. She gasped, "OK, if you're sure you're OK with this?" I told her I most certainly was OK and I wanted to see her suck Karim's cock. She complied and began sliding his huge rod into her mouth while still holding and stroking my cock. She mostly watched me as she was nervous and I instructed her to focus on Karim's enormous brown cock and his ripped body. She let go of my pulsating shaft and turned to focus on Karim's incredible abs, chest and the face with which she had just moments ago been flirting.

I then crawled onto the bed and slid by face under her soaking wet pussy and I slowly started sucking on her swollen, firm and bright red clit with my lips puckered and wrapped around it moving up and down while my tongue gently flickered her deliciousness. She began to moan excessively louder and louder and Karim was also beginning to sigh and coach her as she went deeper and deeper down his shaft while holding onto the base of his huge dick.

I could tell she was not going to last long so while squeezing her tight ass with both hands, I first starting teasing her asshole and then slid my index finger slowly into her tight hole while continuing to suck faster and faster on her throbbing clit. She was moaning uncontrollably at this time and I told her to CUM ON MY FACE! Her hips were pulsating up and down on my face in and out of sync with her mouth on Karim's cock and she began to scream and grunt and whimper as her entire body jerked and pulsated as each sensation released through her throbbing clit in my mouth! I didn't let go of the grip I had with both hands on her ass and continued sucking and licking faster and faster. Just as her explosive orgasm began to subside, the next one grabbed ahold of her entire body as she let go of Karim's cock and fell down to the bed on her face while screaming in ecstasy. Her second orgasm almost always followed her first within a few seconds.

After this second prolonged and rippling orgasm, I released my facial grip on her gushing pussy and told her to turn around so Karim could slide his giant cock inside her soaking wet pussy while she sucked on my cock. I told Karim to go slow given the size of his enormous shaft and I wanted her to absorb it comfortably. In no time he was going faster and faster and pounding his cock deep inside her while his balls smacked against her wet ass. She was continuing to scream and moan while sucking and jerking my cock. The visual of her ass in the air above her blonde hair with Karim's dark cock driving between her beautiful ass cheeks and pounding her pussy over and over was driving me to want to explode.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and asked Karim to stick his finger in her ass while he continued to ravage her wet pussy. He sucked on his long finger and began filling both of her holes, one in while the other retracted and vice versa. Her screams and moans became louder and louder until she pulled my cock out of her mouth and screamed, "I'M GOING TO CUM AGAAAIN!" She trembled and screamed while this third orgasm overtook every ounce of her entire body.

Karim also said he's almost ready to cum and I was also nearing an explosion. She fell over on her back and begged us to cum all over her body and face. She grabbed both of our cocks, stroking them, pressing them against her tits and rubbing them all over her face. The site of her incredible body continued to make my balls swell and and expand. Just as I knew I was about to shoot my enormous load all over her tits and face, Karim exploded on her stomach, then pointed his cock towards her left tit with another huge jolt of his cum. My cock then began to explode all over her face as she was intensely watching Karim's enormous cock shoot his load all over her body. My cum was dripping over her eyes and down into her mouth while I continued to shoot the 2nd and 3rd pulse of my hot load onto her right tit. She began to rub the cum all over her body while licking the cum off of her face.

She looked at Karim and thanked him for making her fantasy come true and she said the same to me. And I told her it was also a fantasy of mine and I would never lose the images of her getting fucked and cum all over for the rest of my life. Karim thanked us both as well.

We all washed-up and Karim said he hoped to run into us again at the market as he said good-bye.