A stuck wetsuit zipper

Story Info
Doug helps Kirsten out of her wetsuit for starters.
3.5k words
4.57
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
128 Followers

The following story is an embellishment of some actual events that took place about 20 years ago. Note that none of the characters in this story are under age 18 nor do any participate in any form of abusive behavior.

Doug was in his late 20s, had already earned an MBA but had decided to return to campus to pick up an additional graduate course that he thought might be useful. Single at the time, Doug was enthusiastic about returning to school and as he stood in line at the bookstore that first night of class, he started a conversation with a young woman just ahead of him.

Kirsten was taller than average, but perhaps not by a large measure. With her pixie cut blond hair she was attractive and somewhat slender suggesting some level of athleticism. They started with the usual small talk: he was a supply chain analyst for a consulting company who was taking a course in transportation economics; she, a registered nurse enrolled in a course in medical metrics as the last part of master's degree in biostatistics. One thing led to another that resulted in him inviting her to go for a beer after class to which she readily accepted. They weren't going to venture far off campus and elected to walk to a neighborhood bar named Stanley's Tavern, only about two blocks away. During the short walk they chatted about their interests and Kirsten mentioned that she really enjoyed the water, especially kayaking and snorkeling whenever she got the chance. The rest of the evening was casual enough as they got to know each other.

The next Wednesday evening they ran into one another in the hallway on their way to class. Both seemed happy to reconnect and that was when she asked whether he might want to go kayaking with her sometime. As it turned out Kirsten's older stepbrother, Matt, had a small cottage on a lake less than a two-hour drive away, hence she suggested that they avail themselves of his standing invitation to use the place since he was on a prolonged business trip to Europe. She said he also had several kayaks and all they had to do was bring food and beverage.

Not surprisingly Doug readily accepted, and they agreed that the weather the coming Saturday looked to be nearly perfect. This was during the early fall of 2004 and the Autumn days were gorgeous with crystal clear air, leaves showing beautiful color, and water still warm from the summer months. Doug was really looking forward to spending a nice Saturday with Kirsten and threw his swimsuit, some groceries, and two six packs of beer in the second seat of his Jeep Wrangler. Not 20 minutes later he pulled into a parking place in front of Kirsten's apartment and got out. Kirsten opened the door before he got there and that's when his jaw nearly hit the ground. Dressed in white denim shorts and a pink tee shirt she was certainly a far more attractive woman than the night student he had encountered on campus. The shorts accentuated her long shapely legs and the tee shirt confirmed that while she might not have a large pair of boots, but was adequate enough to provide eye candy just the same.

Kirsten brought along a canvas tote which Doug put in the back and moments later they headed off on their road trip.

"I didn't even think about bringing along any life jackets," he noted while getting in behind the wheel.

"That's OK because Matt has all sorts of stuff. The air temperature is supposed to be in the low 80s, so it should be a perfect day," she said.

There was no traffic this day and it took just more than 90 minutes before they pulled down the dirt road to Matt's cottage. It was remote and perhaps a bit rustic but also appeared to be nicely maintained. When they finally parked Doug found himself looking forward to spending time out on the water, but in all honesty also hoping to enjoy spending time with Kirsten. They went into the cottage, a small structure with only a bedroom, kitchen, great room, and fortunately, an indoor bathroom. Kirsten pointed to the bedroom where Doug could change while she decided to do so in the bathroom.

It did not take Doug long to change into athletic looking swim trunks and a couple of minutes later Kirsten emerged wearing a hot pink bikini that looked terrific on her even if it did reinforce the notion that she was only modestly endowed. Nevertheless, she was still an attractive woman and Doug had all he could do to not stare.

"It's such a nice warm day that the bikini seemed like the best idea for me to catch some rays while we're out on the water. Before we start out if I could get you to apply sunscreen to my back, that would be great," she asked.

"Sure, glad to," replied Doug thinking that the pleasure would be all his.

"Get a couple of life jackets from the closet as I find the paddles," said Kirsten turning and heading for the door. Doug enjoyed the view of what he thought had to be the perfect butt. A moment later she had turned around and came back inside.

"Is everything OK?" he asked.

"I forgot to bring a hat and sunglasses. I'll see you at the dock whenever you're ready," Kirsten replied flashing Doug a to die for smile.

Not more than 10 minutes later Doug was down at the dock where he and Kirsten launched their two kayaks. For a late summer Saturday, the lake was relatively calm as they slowly paddled not far offshore on a lazy journey that went about four miles to the south end of the lake. Pausing to hydrate it was obvious that they enjoyed being together as they joked while taking a few minutes rest before heading back. All told, the trip lasted more than three hours and once back at the cottage, they found sweatshirts to be a welcome addition as the air was now beginning to cool as evening approached.

"How about some dinner?" asked Doug as he retrieved two salmon filets from the cold pack that he had brought. "I assume that Matt still has some propane for the grille."

"That sounds good to me. Let me first get us each a beer and then I'll attend to making a salad," said Kirsten getting up out of one of the ancient Adirondack chairs and heading into the cottage. Doug watched her every move and was convinced that her butt might have had just a bit more wiggle and he wondered if it was intentionally for his benefit.

Just for the record, nothing even faintly romantic occurred that day and as the semester progressed it became a common practice that they would get together for a quick bite before heading off to their classes. On occasion, such as finishing their mid-term exams or turning in a lengthy assignment, Kirsten and Doug would celebrate by going to Stanley's afterwards.

Towards the end of October, the weekend weather forecast was again calling for clear days with seasonable temperatures. Knowing that it might be the last opportunity for some kayaking for the year, Kirsten suggested that they return to Matt's cottage, an idea that Doug again immediately agreed to. As they had done in the past, Doug chose to drive and after bringing along a swimsuit, full wetsuit, and change of clothes he headed off to pick up Kirsten but not until he stopped enroute to buy a couple of steaks and a decent bottle of red wine to go with them. Kirsten also brought a wetsuit along and they headed off.

When they got to the cottage, the sun was out but there was more than just a touch of Fall coolness in the air. They unloaded Doug's truck and again Doug used the bedroom to change and Kirsten, the bathroom. Doug finished changing and went out to the great room to wait for her. Not more than two minutes later Kirsten emerged wearing a glossy black one-piece wetsuit that to Doug's mind looked more like a sexy catsuit. It was not just any catsuit but one that accentuated her every curve and just the sight her made his manhood twinge.

"The black wetsuits will absorb the warmth of the sun," he noted.

"I hope so because this is the first time I've worn this. My other wetsuit was a bit worn out so I decided that a new one was in order."

"It looks great on you," said Doug letting his mind wander to thinking about whether she was wearing anything underneath or not. They grabbed a couple of life jackets and paddles, and then headed out the door and down the hill to the water's edge where they launched their kayaks. As the weather had cooled one boater after another had already given up on the season having taken their vessels out and putting them in winter storage. Still, there were the occasional fishing boats and even a canoe or two but they were few and far between..

"How's that new wetsuit working out for you?" Doug asked.

"Great! I wasn't sure what to get and was on the fence between a two-piece kind or this one. After trying them both on, I liked the way this one looked better," said Kirsten picking up the pace slightly and pulling ahead of Doug. As she went by Doug feasted his eyes on the smooth paddling motion that she was using. Moreover, he as also taken by her black neoprene encased female form and concluded that he liked it better the more he happened to observe of it.

Again, after 90 minutes north and another south to complete their round trip, the two were ready to call it a day. Fortunately, they had paddled against the cool fall wind while heading north so that the return was not anywhere near exhausting and that the cool wind was then at their backs. When they finally got back to Matt's place they grounded their kayaks and headed up the hill

Once back at the cottage Doug took down the zipper on the top to his wetsuit and said, "There, that's better."

Kirsten attempted to do the same to her one-piece suit, but the zipper jammed right at her cleavage. "Doug, I am afraid that I need some help. My zipper jammed. I think it caught on my swimsuit."

"Oh, oh!" he exclaimed coming to Kirsten's aid and at first tried working the zipper down, but it was really stuck. Then he tried zipping it back up in the hopes of freeing the jam, but it budged maybe half an inch.

"Well, we sort of have another problem," began Kirsten blushing, "Namely that at the moment I really have to pee."

"There could be a solution, but it could be a little embarrassing," he replied.

"Whatever it is, go ahead because it can't be any more embarrassing than for me to pee in my new wetsuit," said Kirsten feeling her face flush with embarrassment.

"OK, if you say so," began Doug working his fingers into the open part of the zipper and then down the cleavage of her swimsuit to where he could just barely grasp its fabric and with his other hand begin to slowly work the zipper.

"I wasn't expecting for you to give me a feel," Kirsten quipped with an innocent giggle as Doug set to work.

"I wasn't expecting to get one either, but the pleasure is all mine," he teased. A couple of inches upward and the zipper released the fabric of the swimsuit. Doug then ran it down to her crotch. She was freed at last.

Kirsten wasted no time running off to the bathroom saying as she did so, "Thank you. I'll be right back."

In her absence Doug shed the bottoms to his own suit. When Kirsten returned, she had peeled off her wetsuit entirely noting, "That was far too close a call because even another minute and I probably would have had to embarrassed myself. You were great because there isn't even any damage to my swimsuit." At that she pulled the fabric for Doug to see offering a nice vantage for her boobs while doing so.

"Wow, I guess I really do nice work, but I'll also compliment you on having an exceptionally nice pair of boobs. Oh, and did I happen to say that you also happen to look sensational in a full wetsuit."

Kirsten blushed at the compliment but then eyed Doug standing there in just swim trunks and a muscle tee-shirt that did a great job of showing off his six-pack abs. "You don't look so bad yourself," she quipped. Then came the zinger, "Tell you what, I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"Huh?" replied Doug.

"You heard me. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Ever since we went kayaking that first time let's just say that you were able to light my fire."

Doug was clearly taken aback, but nor was he going to allow the opportunity to pass and not a moment later had pulled off his tee-shirt giving Kirsten an eyeful of his well-maintained abs as well as his muscular upper arms.

"Well, I guess now I have to follow through with my promise," she said working the straps of her Speedo off her shoulders and pulling the top down to her waist. "There that's better!" Kirsten exclaimed revealing her modest boobs with their perky nipples.

"They are very nice besides I always heard that anything more than a mouthful is wasted."

Still, she was one good looking female and Doug gave in to the involuntary erection that formed a very obvious tent in his swim trunks.

"Whoops!" exclaimed Kirsten as she eyed Doug's obvious problem. "I guess someone else likes what he sees."

"Sorry!" was the only response a now embarrassed Doug could muster. Then totally jokingly said without really thinking, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Once he said that he realized that he might have caused a monumental problem that would just end the weekend right then and there, or worse get him slapped. He didn't have long to wait for Kirsten's response.

"I supposed turnabout is only fair play," she said as she peeled her swimsuit off her hips and let it fall to the floor revealing her pussy with its well-trimmed landing strip. She made no attempt to show any modicum of modesty and refrained from covering any of per intimate parts. "Now I think it is your turn!" she wasted no time saying with just a little hint of a naughty smile.

Doug obediently put his thumbs into the waistband of his swim trunks and peeled them off all the way to the floor leaving him standing there with his erect manhood on display. "That's all there is!" he noted.

Kirsten (pardon the pun) sized up Doug's manhood, which was perhaps of average length but of an impressive girth. "Very nice," she responded taking it into her hands and dropping to her knees. It all happened so fast that Doug didn't realize what was happening, but Kirsten had taken the tip of his manhood into her mouth and began flicking its tip with her tongue before she started gently began sucking on it.

"Careful," he said, "That thing is likely to explode if you aren't careful." At that Kirsten released her lips and said, "I think more turnabout is only fair." At that she turnaround and boosted herself up onto the kitchen counter and spread her legs.

"How about a little taste?" she asked. "It's probably going to be a little salty, but also quite sweet at the same time."

Doug so badly wanted to taste her pussy but decided to first opt for suckling her left boob, its nipple immediately becoming hard as a result. "See I don't have the only thing that gets hard from a little sucking."

"That feels amazing, but you should also be warned that while my boobs aren't that big both of my nipples are hardwired to my clit, which if you want some advice, you better start paying it some much needed attention soon."

Doug didn't need to receive further reminders of where he should be focusing his attention and soon had his face buried in Kirsten pussy where he was somewhat surprised to discover the copious amount of natural juices that her body had already started producing. He began by having his tongue dart in and out each time retrieving a small amount of her tasty secretion. That action was already sending Kirsten into a blissful state but was further accentuated when he began gently sucking on her clit.

"Doug, I might love you doing that, but I think I have had enough of that. I'm ready for you to enter me. I want to feel that wonderful organ of yours filling my pussy."

Kirsten laid back on the granite top of the kitchen's island and let out a scream. "Oh, that is so cold!" she uttered getting off the surface, standing on the floor but turning around and bending over to offer Doug a different entry option.

Not wanting to keep Kirsten waiting any longer he began by teasing her vaginal entrance with just the tip of his organ making certain that he was getting enough of her lubrication for when he would begin pressing it ever further into her. Once convinced that he was adequately lubed he slowly exerted more pressure and allowed it to slowly advance. Kirsten's breathing became deeper and by the look of an occasional grimace there were those moments when he suspected that his girth was going to take her breath away. "Ahhhhh!" she exclaimed.

"Are you doing OK?" he asked.

"No, it's not OK," she replied.

"Huh? Do you want me to take it out?"

"No, no. No way!" she responded shaking her head from side to side. "You asked me if I was OK, but I should have said that it is so far better than just OK that I don't know how to express it. Now just put it the rest of the way in. Please!"

Doug did as Kirsten requested and could not help but notice how incredibly tight Kirsten was. Not unpleasantly so, but in all his adult years he never recalled a woman being having a pussy that was so tight. Nevertheless, it was a delicious sort of tightness. The position was an enjoyable one as he could maintain his manhood inside of her as he also reached around and could enjoy a firm cupping of her boobs. Eventually, that led to him moving his left hand down to her crotch where he was also able to tease her clit, a move that further drove her crazy.

At every in and out motion Kirsten let out with a low moan of pleasure. Fortunately, her body was providing enough natural lubrication. Moreover, to her mind she knew that she was not that far away from not only just cumming, but perhaps more so than she might have done at any time in her life. "I'm ready!" she exclaimed. "I hope you are too because all I want right now is an awesome load of your cum."

Doug was ready to both fulfill her wish and fill her waiting vagina, but on the other hand he had to think back to the eight weeks that they had known each other and he never would have guessed that she was the little vixen that he was now about to fill with his warm and sticky bodily fluid. That thought had barely crossed his mind when he loosed a prodigious quantity of semen.

"Oh, yes! Fill me! Fill me! Don't stop!" she screamed as her orgasm took over every last bit of her mind and body..

With each successive spasm Kirsten knew that she was being filled with even more of Doug's seed. She loved the sensation of him cumming in her and kept thinking to herself "Oh, just little bit more?"

When Doug finally withdrew from her the two were totally spent. Kirsten turned around and fell into his arms saying, "That was absolutely wonderful, but now let's take a nap before making any dinner." The two retired to the bedroom, stretched out in each other's arms, and basked in the afterglow for the better part of an hour. Eventually, they emerged from their coitus-induced stupor and ventured to the kitchen.

Before attempting to begin dinner, Doug poured two glasses of wine, then holding her glass up Kirsten proposed a toast. "What do you think we should drink to?" Kirsten asked, again with that naughty little smirk that Doug had seen a couple of times that day.

"How about a toast to stuck zippers?" he suggested with a serious snicker.

"Hear, hear!" replied Kirsten as the two clinked their glasses and drained the contents with a single gulp.

doctorwes
doctorwes
128 Followers