A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 05

Story Info
Hanna Liu tries to resist the spirals.
2.5k words
4.68
31.3k
39

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only hours after she had collapsed into bed, Hanna woke up at her usual time. Physically and mentally exhausted, she could feel her subconscious willing her to roll out of bed and complete her morning routine. “Fuck that” she groaned to herself, the temptation to obey Master insufficient to get her out of bed. She was still processing what had occurred the evening before. She was asleep again moments later.

**

11 hours later, she finally woke up. She felt hungover, and was sore all over. What the hell had she done last night? She had let her excitement get the better of her. She had CHOSEN to go up to that hotel room. Was she crazy?

Eventually, she crawled out of bed and into her bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror, begging for an answer, what the hell was going on? A warm shower did little to ease her mind, she kept thinking back to the previous night. To the beautiful penthouse suite, to the wonderful spirals, to her Master’s thick white cock…

NO. She didn’t want that. She didn’t want to think about it, about his hand around her throat, his huge dick impaling her. She didn’t want to let the spirals consume her again… she .. she didn’t need them. Her hand wandered down to her pussy, memories of Master’s relentless fucking consuming her. She pulled back. She had to fight back, she had to remain in control.

Hanna exited the shower, drying herself off and returning to her room. In the corner sat the suitcase that Master had given her the evening before. She stared at it for a few moments, resolving to ignore it… for now. Hanna went upstairs, sitting on the couch talking to her mom for a while, but her thoughts kept coming back to the spirals. All through dinner it was all she could think of. She had to get out of the house. She couldn’t go back down to her room.

She texted her friend Grace, who she had been largely ignoring for the past week. How had she let herself become so consumed by the spirals?

Hanna: *Hey, wanna hang out? It’s been a minute and I need to get out of my house.
Movie at yours?*

Grace texted back a few minutes later: *Oh my god I thought you died. Of course! Walk on over whenever :)*

Hanna and Grace had been best friends since childhood, helped by the fact that Grace only lived a few doors down. Hanna exited her house, breathing fresh air in a way she had not the previous week. She felt liberated, free, as she walked down the block.

Grace came downstairs to meet her as she walked into her house. Hanna said hi to Mrs. Lee in the kitchen before her friend dragged her upstairs. They sat down on her bed, Grace acting as if Hanna hadn’t been ignoring her for the past week and a half. It wasn’t the first time, and Grace put it down to her friend having a rough time with online learning.

For her part, Hanna was waffling between telling Grace everything that had happened or saying nothing and just enjoying the evening. She wanted, no needed, to tell someone. But it was embarrassing. Her and Grace used to talk about everything, but this felt particularly shameful. She had gone to a hotel to meet an unknown man and been fucked silly, all because of some gifs she found online. How would she even begin to explain?

When Grace finally asked: “So how have you been?” Hanna just mumbled something about being tired of school and left it at that. Grace did not push any further. They decided on a generic action flick, and both laughed at the stupidity of the plot and the over the top attractiveness of the two leads. Hanna felt normal again.

“Do you mind if I sleep over?” Hanna asked as the credits rolled. “I just don’t want to be home right now.” she confided truthfully in her friend. Grace, knowing that Hanna had often sparred with her more traditional parents, didn’t ask any questions. Hanna knew that if she went home, she would watch the spirals, and if she watched the spirals, she would be a good mindless slave and obey. And she loved to obey…

She shook her head, trying to jar the thought loose. She needed to distract herself. “Any drama?” she asked Grace. Grace had always been the popular one, the one with all the connections. Hanna had no idea how she had energy for it all. Maintaining the few close friendships she did have seemed to drain all of Hanna’s energy.

Grace’s eyes lit up, launching into a story about a friend of hers and the insane boyfriend she kept breaking up with and returning to. Hanna listened attentively, desperate to stay in the here and now, desperate to avoid thinking about the spirals. About how good they made her feel. About Master’s big white cock inside of her…

Hanna snapped back to reality as Grace reached the climax of the story, and Hanna faked a quick laugh. For the next few hours, they shared old stories, went on TikTok, and generally wasted time. With each passing hour, it was easier to remain in the moment. When they finally went to sleep at 2am, Hanna felt less inclined to look at the spirals than she had since she had discovered them.

Over the next few days, Hanna avoided her room like the plague. She went to Grace’s house at every possible opportunity, sleeping there more often than not. Otherwise she slept in the spare room, explaining to her parents that it was too cold down in the basement. She was still waking up automatically at 6am, but each day it got a little easier to go back to sleep. It was as if knocking herself out of the routine had freed her of Master’s control.

On the evening of the 6th day, she decided she would brave her room. Just for a moment, just to grab some clothes. She snuck down the stairs, as if something nefarious would be lurking around the corner. Finding nothing of the sort, she went to her dresser and started to pick out some clothing that she wanted to take to the spare bedroom. In the corner of her eye, the suitcase that Master had given her stuck out like a flashing strobe. She tried to look away, but her curiosity kept forcing her to look back. What could possibly be inside? It couldn’t hurt to look, could it? She hesitated. What was the risk? There couldn’t be any spirals in here. It might be some kind of gift. If she had quit once, surely she could look briefly and quit again? She wavered, staring at the suitcase for a few minutes. Eventually, she relented. She just had to know what was inside.

She pulled the suitcase up and put it on her bed. Opening it up, she found it contained five objects sitting in a foam lining: a large clear dildo, a buttplug, a collar, a ball gag and a virtual reality headset. She picked up the headset, it was light, with a strap that would affix it to the back of her head, with built in headphones. Surely this was to play more spirals for her. To make her empty. To make her obey. She wondered what they would like, surrounding her completely. It was probably nice. What if she just slipped it on quickly?

Her heart raced with anticipation. She sat down on the bed, examining it, imagining how good it would make her feel. The strap was halfway around her head before she paused. What was she thinking? She shouldn’t do this, she shouldn’t get lost in the spirals, she shouldn’t obey… the headset slipped over her eyes and ears before another thought crossed her mind.

The darkness lasted only a few moments before the device automatically came to life. The spirals filled her vision completely, and this time they had a depth to them that she had not yet experienced. So many new colours and shades for her eyes to get lost in, for her to explore. The noise that filled her ears was deeply relaxing, pleasant. She could feel herself sinking into the bed. The spirals were speeding up, the noise in her headphones drawing more and more attention. Her mind couldn’t keep up, the stimulus was too much…

EMPTY

She let the command wash over her, taking all of her thoughts with her. She felt like she was floating again, an all consuming quiet surrounding her. She stared into the spirals, unblinking. It felt good to obey. She loved to obey.

STRIP

Hanna, unable to see, struggled to shuffle out of her clothing. The spirals kept distracting her, but she had to obey… It was slightly challenging to lift her shirt over the headset, but she eventually managed. When her bra had been thrown to the floor, she felt a little jolt of pleasure. She had obeyed. She had forgotten how good it felt to obey.

HORNY

Her pussy tingled at the command, demanding attention.

DILDO

Hanna reacted automatically, reaching out and finding the case. Feeling through the content, she pulled out the dildo, which was roughly the same size as Master’s cock. Once in hand, she laid back down.

HORNY

Hanna’s pussy tingled again. She needed to be fucked.

MASTURBATE

She positioned the head of the dildo against her pussy, pressing it against her lips in a circular motion a few times before pushing in. She let out a long, soft moan as the dildo entered her pussy. She loved to obey. She wished this was her Master’s cock.

REPEAT

“It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." she repeated to her empty room as she pumped the dildo in and out of her hungry cunt. The spirals were speeding up, faster and fast until they were a blur. Hanna’s weak mind was focused on only one thing: filling her tight pussy.

MOAN

She let out a long, deep moan as the dildo continued to stretch her pussy.

REPEAT

MOAN

REPEAT

Again and again, the commands flowed into her headset. She was a good, empty, mindless slave. It felt SO good to obey.

CUM

Hanna nearly screamed, the overload far too much to handle. Her legs spasmed as her pussy clenched and loosened several times around the dildo’s length. Her whole body was pulsating with pleasure. It felt so good to obey.

**

When Hanna woke up, the headset had shut itself off. However, the second she sat up, it sprang back to life. A single slowly turning spiral took her focus and centred it on the screen. After a minute, the spiral disappeared, replaced by a message, words scrolling across the screen:

I am glad to see you have returned, did you really think I am not monitoring your every move?. You have submitted yourself to me, there is no turning back. You are a slave, and I will not tolerate disobedience. Remember your place, my little slut.

The message disappeared, replaced by the slow moving spiral. Hanna was paralysed, unable to move, capable only of processing whatever was in front of her. She must obey.

EMPTY

She must obey.

DILDO

Her hand found the dildo between her legs, still soaked with her juices.

HORNY

Her pussy demanded attention, the dildo so tantalizingly close. She had moved it to her pussy lips, anticipating the next instruction.

SUCK

Unphased, she moved the dildo toward her mouth. She pressed it against her lips, opening her mouth to it just as she would for her Master’s cock. Laying back on the bed, she pumped the dildo in and out of her mouth, making soft slurping noises as it pushed down through to her throat.

HORNY

Her pussy was glistening with excitement.

SUCK

She continued to service her dildo, treating it as if it was the real thing.

MASTURBATE

Hanna’s free hand, already resting by her pussy, began to massage her clit. She couldn’t help but moan around the dildo’s length as two fingers pushed into her pussy. She felt amazing. She was obeying. She loved to obey. It felt so good to obey.

The commands continued:

SUCK

HORNY

MASTURBATE

SUCK

HORNY

MASTURBATE

SUCK

HORNY

MASTURBATE

After 10 minutes, Hanna was completely lost in the sensation. She was empty, her mind completely overwhelmed, her back arched. After 20 minutes, she was a complete mess, drool sliding down her chin and her pussy completely soaked. After another 20 minutes, she barely remembered her name.

CUM

A good slave obeyed. Hanna obeyed. Hanna was a good slave. It was all she could think as her orgasm cascaded through her body, lighting up every nerve and relaxing every muscle, before she lost consciousness once again.

**
Hanna woke up at 6am the next morning, the headset still on her head. She took it off, putting on her running gear and heading out the door without a second thought. Master’s voice in her ears reminded her why obeying was such a good thing to do. Why did she think she wanted to stop this? It felt amazing. She felt amazing.

After she emerged from her shower, she found two unread texts:

Grace Lee: *You Ok?*

Master: *Empty*

She had started to text a reply to Grace when she read Master’s message. She stopped typing, the thought process behind the reply to Grace was gone, flowing down the river.

Master: Obey. Put the collar and ballgag on, then take a video of yourself fucking the dildo for 2 minutes before cumming, and send it to me. Stare at your phone the whole time.

Hanna dropped her towel, walking over to the suitcase and pulling out the collar and ballgag. She examined the collar, on the front it was emblazoned with the words: MINDLESS SLAVE. It was her. She wrapped the collar around her neck, feeling the familiar sense of joy from obeying her Master. Next she inserted the black gag, clipping the strap behind her hair to keep it in place.

Sitting on the floor, Hanna propped her phone up on the opposite wall. She spread her legs, the anticipation at serving her Master filling her with happiness. She pressed record before leaning back, toying with the dildo against her pussy lips for a moment, and then pushing it in. She moaned around the gag, her small brown eyes filled with lust, desperate to obey her Master.

Hanna couldn’t stop looking at the reflection on her phone’s screen, unblinking. She was obeying Master, it felt so good to obey. She watched her tits jiggling slightly from the movement, her erect nipples begging for attention. She fucked herself slowly at first, building up her pace until she was pumping in and out as rapidly as her Master had fucked her. When she reached the two minute point, her orgasm pulsated through her. Her collar featured prominently, betraying the truth. She was a mindless slave.

Hanna sent the video to her Master, still wearing the collar and gag.

20 minutes later, he replied: *Good job slut. Pack your suitcase with the items it came with, I will pick you up at 6am tomorrow morning.*