A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 08 - Alt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna put her hands on his chest, using the leverage to ride his cock. The room was filled with the hypnotic music, the loud moans from the two girls, and the sound of Hanna's ass pounding into his hips as she fucked herself into a state of pure bliss.

Fuckboi reached up with both hands, grabbing Hanna's tits as she bounced on his cock. He bucked his hips in tandem with her movements, his thick cock filling her pussy completely. He moved his hands down to her hips, taking control of her movement and fucking her hard. Hanna let the pleasure overtake her, the hypnotic music in the background taking her into a wonderful space of bliss.

Grace came loudly as Fuckboi continued to lick her cunt relentlessly. This appeared to only encourage the boy, as he increased his rhythm inside of Grace up until he slammed his cock into her one last time and shot his cum deep inside of her. Hanna's own orgasm overwhelmed her, as her whole body shuddered.

**

The next morning, Hanna woke up in the main suite of the yacht, a naked Grace and Master laying next to her. All she could think as she stretched out, feeling more relaxed than ever was:

It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless Slave.

12