A Sub's Journey Ch. 02: Inspection

Story Info
Her sub lifestyle begins with a thorough inspection.
1.3k words
4.46
13.1k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent most of the week thinking about what we discussed in the hot tub last weekend He wanted a full-time dom/sub relationship and I just didn't know what to think. I really liked this guy, I had an absolute blast when we were together and he just made me feel happy but I didn't know if this was something that was right for me or even if I understood exactly what I'd be getting myself into. I knew I had a bit of a kinky side but this seems so much more intense and serious, but as the week dragged on, I was dying to see him again. I definitely wanted a relationship with him and the grind of living alone and working non-stop was starting to get to me. I had decided I was up for an adventure.

I messaged him telling him that I was definitely interested but wanted to go slow with it. There was an antagonising wait for a response. I hate this feeling of nervousness, constantly checking your phone and the message you sent, just to make sure it seemed reasonable. Within about an hour he replied:

I can't wait! I'll pick you up tomorrow after work. Let's spend all weekend together.

For once, Friday at the office went by really quickly. I packed up my stuff and he picked me up, we chatted on the way over, nothing about the whole dom/sub thing but just fun stuff, he made me dinner and we had a drink. Then it was finally time. We stopped chatting and he came close to me, he looked at me deep in the eyes. "You are so beautiful. I don't think I can wait any longer. What we talked about, are you ready to try... something? If you want to stop at any point just say so OK. But when we go upstairs into that bedroom, it begins."

"Yes." I replied. I loved when he turned into his sexy intense mode, he led me by the hand upstairs to his bedroom, my heart was pounding, I had no idea what he would want to do, I'd never actually seen his bedroom before. We went through the door, it was a big bedroom, not much smaller than my whole apartment, it was modern but with some traditional elements, classy, he had a four poster bed, a nice armchair in the corner, walk in wardrobe and a stylish, bright bathroom. He put on some music playing quietly and turned on some dimmer side lights to make a nice romantic mood. I was nervous but extremely excited. He kissed me passionately.

"I want you to strip for me. Take everything off." He requested in his serious voice. I loved it.

He went and sat in the armchair in the corner of the room, ready to watch the 'show'. Talk about being dropped in the deep end! He rolled his sleeves of his white shirt up as though he was about to get dirty, but he was still fully dressed and sat there, whilst wanting me to get naked. That premise made me feel empowered, it made me deeply horny and I was ready to obey.

I started taking off my clothes, I considered trying to do a sexy striptease dance but thought better of it as my dancing skills left a lot to be desired and I didn't want to fall over. I was wearing a dress and leggings, I took the dress off over my head and took down my leggings, leaving me in my bra and panties, I had put on my nice sexy set for the occasion. Next was the bra, I was always a bit self-conscious about my boobs, I unclipped my bra and slid it off looking at him for a reaction. He was keeping a keen poker face the entire time. Finally a bit I could do mildly sexy, I turned around so my ass was now facing him, bent over and slowly slid down my panties. Unlike my boobs, I liked my ass. Then I turned back around and stood there naked.

"All your clothes." He commanded, and gestured at my socks which I had left on. I loved how seriously he was taking this. I took off these too as instructed and waited. He got up from the armchair and walked over and took my clothes from the floor away and put them in the corner. He started to walk around near me. "Your body is beautiful. Perfect." He said softly. He was stroking me and deeply looking at every aspect of my body. He gave my ass cheeks a good squeeze and then the same with my breasts. He walk around the back of me and stopped. He put his hands in between my legs and started to push, instructing me to spread my legs apart and then he gently bent me over, I felt him spread my ass cheeks apart, he was looking directly at my asshole. I felt a wet finger circle it a few times. He was inspecting me like some sort of show animal. It was kind of degrading but exhilarating, it was making me incredibly wet. He gently placed me onto the bed on my back. And had my legs spread in the air.

"Keep your legs up." He said. He opened the drawer next to the bed, got out a blindfold and placed it over my eyes. Next thing I could feel was a bracelet being tied around each ankle to keep my legs up, not too high but up high enough to expose my pussy and let it spread wide. Being blindfolded heightened this so much. I knew he was inspecting me in a dim but still fairly well lit room, looking at every inch of my spread pussy but I couldn't see his reactions. I felt him spreading my labia, playing with the outer and inner lips and my clit, he was nothing if not thorough. I felt one finger, slowly but confidently slide into my pussy. He was gentle with it, but the way he inserted it was him still in inspection mode. I could feel his finger moving around inside me as he felt the walls of my pussy, I flinched slightly as he started to push a little too deep for me right now. He slowly took it out of my pussy and then I felt a finger in my mouth. It was warm and sticky, he was feeding me my own pussy juices, instinctively I felt like I should suck his finger. My lips made a tight seal around his finger and I started sucking and licking all my juices off of it.

"That's a good girl. Just like that." He said. His praise sent tingles down me. Next I can feel something much bigger than his finger sliding into me, it must be his cock, it feels amazing, I am so wet my pussy effortlessly accepts it, he starts to very gently fuck me and continues to play with my body, rubbing my legs, my clit and my nipples, another finger in my mouth. His cock feels so good inside me, I am so horny after all of this I just can't hold it any longer I cum so hard my legs convulse in the straps, he starts pounding harder into me, my pussy is so sensitive now I don't know how much more I can take and just about when it becomes too much he pulls out and cums all over my pussy hair. We both start panting heavily. He took my legs out of the straps and took off my blindfold, and lay next to me, my head on his chest for a cuddle. He didn't seem to care about the cum dripping all over the bed.

"That was incredible" he panted "you are amazing." He was right. It was amazing, the dynamic and role play of me obeying him and him inspecting me like I was his, was such a rush. I just felt so good, deep down. I felt like this was the first moment the relationship actually started and it was a nice feeling. I couldn't wait to see what he had in store for me next.