A Suburban Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay there waiting to go to the bathroom, Maddie thought to herself, "Great, you just had sex with your husband while thinking about a nineteen year old girl. What is wrong with you, Maddie!?" With a shake of her head she got up and entered the bathroom where her husband was showering.

The rest of the morning at the Prescott house proceeded as usual, with everyone eating a quick breakfast together, and hustling out the door to work and school. When things quieted down, and Maddie had the house to herself, she thought to herself, "OK, just go to the party as if nothing happened yesterday, hang out with Marci, try to have a good time, and then get out of there." This reassured Maddie a bit and she began to plan her day. First on her list was to actually buy the costumes she told her husband she had already ordered.

Out the door she went to the seasonal costume store near the mall hoping they actually still had a pirate/ wench combo still in stock. As she walked in the store, she was greeted by a twenty something red headed female. "Hi, I'm Candy, welcome to Halloween Superstore!" she said cheerfully. Being so close to Halloween, Candy was dressed in a costume, or half dressed, Manddie thought to herself. Candy had on a naughty princess costume with a top that was made of shiny material with a plunging V-neck that showed off the girl's ample bosom. Her skirt stopped about a quarter inch below her ass cheeks and her legs were adorned by fishnet stockings. She had a tiara pinned to her ginger mane.

Maddie thought she looked beautiful, in a slutty way. "I guess this is how girl's dress for Halloween these days," she thought to herself. She then made a mental note-to-self. Check Lauren's costume before she goes out tomorrow night.

"If you need help with anything, please let me know," Candy offered with cute smile as Maddie continued to walk into the store. "Oh, thank you, I think I know what I'm looking for," Maddie replied. Being 9:45 on a Friday morning, the store only had two other customers at the time, and it did not take long for Maddie to find the adult costume section and begin her search for the proper costume for her and her husband. After only a cursory look, Maddie found a his-and-hers Pirate costume combo. The sizes were right for both husband and wife. "Oh, thank God!" Maddie exclaimed, thankful that the store had what she told her husband they would wear. The male costume was a standard pirate outfit with knickers, high socks, a vest and a pirate scarf. Ironically, the women's version was pretty much the same thing. That suited Maddie just fine.

Just as Maddie was about to pull the costumes from the rack, a voice from behind her said, "That's a nice couples costume, boring, but nice," Maddie turned to see Candy looking over her shoulder. The sexy store clerk dressed in the slutty princess outfit then added, "This one will turn way more heads, and your husband will love you in it." Candy held up two costumes for Maddie to see. The one in her left hand was essentially the same costume she had already picked out for Mike. The second, however, was very different. Just like the clerks costume, Maddie could see it had a plunging V-neck that would show off major cleavage. It also had a vest that would go over the shirt. The skirt had a ragged trim as if it had been torn in a storm out at sea. It was also as high as the clerk's costume, but lacked the fishnet stockings

Maddie sized up both costumes and replied to the clerk, "Oh, thanks, but I think I'll stick with this one," holding up the conservative costume.

Candy just smiled and said, "OK, I'll ring you up then."

Maddie followed the sexy redheaded clerk to the front of the store and could not help but notice the sway of the girl's ass and the sexy shape of her legs. "Well, it's pretty hard NOT to notice," Maddie reasoned with herself.

Just as Candy was going to ring up the purchase, Maddie surprised herself, and said to Candy, "You know what, Candy; I think I'll go with the costume you suggested after all."

Candy nodded her head and said, "Absolutely." Maddie was fumbling through her pocketbook as the clerk rang up her purchase and gave Maddie her receipt. She then added "I think you made the right choice." then gave Maddie a wink. Maddie smiled, nervously, began to blush, and quickly turned to leave.

Before reaching the door, Maddie turned around to see Candy watching her closely and said "Thanks so much."

Candy smiled and said, "Sure, and if you like, I could help you try that costume on in our dressing room in the back, the store is practically empty."

Maddie felt her heart race and her breathing get short, just like it did with her massage with Misha. She was barely able to utter," Uh, no thanks."

She turned to go out the door, and as she pushed it open heard Candy state, "Maybe next time," with a sensual smile on her face.

Maddie gave a short nervous smile and walked/ran to her car. When she got inside, she took a deep breath and thought to herself, "That girl was coming on to me!" As she got to the redlight exiting the parking lot of the shopping center, she also realized that her panties were wet. "Oh my God, Maddie, here we go again!"

When she got home, Maddie thought hard about going to her bed and masturbating. It was a fleeting thought, but she couldn't deny that the female clerk's obvious come-on had her hot and bothered. It had been a while since she masturbated, but decided a cold shower would do her good. As she took the costumes out of the bag and laid them on the bed, she noticed the receipt fall out of the bag. She picked it up to notice handwriting that was not hers on the slip.

"You'll look very sexy in that costume," it stated, it then had a phone number and the name Candy and two hearts written on it. Two thoughts then came to Maddie's mind, one- What made me pick the slutty outfit? And two- there's no doubt now that girl was coming on to me. For reasons unknown to her, Maddie put the receipt in her underwear drawer, stripped naked and took that cool shower.

Maddie felt more calm and relaxed after her shower, and she also had to admit that her skin looked awesome from the effects of the facial she received the day before. "Well, I guess the day wasn't a total nightmare," she thought to herself, thinking back on the embarrassment she felt after her massage and "happy ending" she had before the facial. "Happy ending!" Maddie couldn't believe that phrase came into her mind. It reminded her of some dirty old man in a seedy massage parlor- "Gross, Maddie!" she scolded herself.

Then there was that little voice she tried to push away, which was becoming a little more powerful with each passing day, Maddie noticed. That little voice just said, "Yeah, but that orgasm you had was pretty awesome, and that come-on from the redheaded clerk got you hot too, even if you won't admit it." Maddie just shook her head and got on with the rest of her day.

After the kids got home, she double checked on their plans for the evening. Ben was going to sleep over his friend's house and work on their costumes for Saturday night, which was Halloween. Lauren also was having a sleepover/Halloween party at her friend Meghan's home.

"So, the boys stay until 11:00, and then leave?" Maddie asked her daughter for the nth time.

An exasperated Lauren replied, "Yes, mother! We have been over this, and you talked to Mrs. Sorenson yourself!"

"OK. OK," Maddie replied, and then added, "I do want to see your costume before you leave."

"Fine mom," Lauren replied and went upstairs to change into the costume.

When Lauren returned, she had on a bunny costume, which at first look, was very innocent and appropriate for a teenage girl. Still, Maddie couldn't help but think that her little girl was blossoming into a young woman before her eyes, and with the tight fitting material on the bottom of the outfit, she had no doubts there would be a lot of attention from the boys on Lauren, especially her bunny's tale as she walked across the room.

The kids watched TV for a while, and eventually their rides came to pick them up for their night's activities. Maddie then began her preparations for Alex's party. Already showered, Maddie unwrapped the costumes, and placed Mike's on the bed. Her next move was to decide on what underwear and bra to wear. She held up the costume to her torso and almost fainted. The skirt was going to be ridiculously short, and her breasts would be hanging out of the top. "Maybe I should have tried this on in the store?" she thought to herself. She then immediately thought about what that invitation from the young female clerk would have led to.

This made Maddie reflect on some of the decisions she had been making lately. "What has gotten in to you??" she thought to herself for the hundredth time in the last two weeks or so. "Well. Too late now," she said to herself out loud and decided she would have to wear a thong and a bra with minimal coverage if she was going to make this costume work.

Going through her underwear drawer, she took a pair of panties and placed them on top of the receipt from the costume store, forgetting it was there, and found the thong she wanted. She got dressed into her bra and panties and had to say, "Clare Dunfey has nothin' on you, girl." She was happy with her toned legs, tight ass and still pert tits. And the comparisons with the matriarch of the Modern Family show was something she could live with as well. She finally put the costume on and was relieved that her ass was not totally on display, although it was close. She began to put her make-up on and decided to overdo it with the eye liner, mascara and lip stick. "We ARE going for the naughty/slutty wench look, right?" she mused to herself. Just as she was finishing with her make-up, she heard Mike get home from work. Her heart rate jumped a bit as she heard him come up the stairs as she was a little nervous with how he would take this risqué outfit she was wearing.

"Holy shit!" was Mike's immediate reaction. "Wow, baby, you look fucking amazing," he continued. "Somebody is proud of their beauty and not afraid to show it off TO-night!" he said for emphasis. "Is this a different side of Madeline Prescott coming out?" he mockingly questioned.

"Coming out?" Maddie shrieked with nervous laughter, "What do you mean?"

"That sex the other night was awesome, and you seem to have a new sense of confidence lately- I love it, and you know I support you always," Mike explained.

Maddie gave him an, " awwww, that's sweet of you to say, sweetie." Mike came in for a hug and a kiss, but Maddie quickly said, "I just put on my lipstick," and turned her head. Mike just went right for her neck, below her ear, a spot he knew Maddie loved, and began to nuzzle. Maddie let out a groan of contentment, but then added, "Get dressed; your costume is on the bed. If we continue this, well never make the party." Mike gave a groan for emphasis, but conceded and got ready for the party.

They were out the door at 7:30 and on their way to pick up the Simms'. Maddie had on a coat that covered her body, so when Marci got to the car she didn't notice Maddie's outfit. The Simms's were dressed as Fred and Wilma Flintstone, and Maddie commented on how cute they looked. "Thanks, Mad," Marci said, and then added, "It was so nice for Alex to invite us tonight, it will be nice to meet some new people."

"Agreed," said Maddie.

Alex lived at the end of a cul-de-sac in a gorgeous 5 bedroom home with a pool around back. The landscaping was perfectly maintained and the house was decorated for the holiday. The two couples were impressed as they made their way up the walk. Hi-end sports cars, and SUV's littered the driveway and curb at the front of the residence as the party was going full tilt. The first person the two couple's encountered was Suzanne, Alex's friend from the girl's night out a few weeks back. She was dressed like a harem girl, with strands of nylon cloth covering her ass and a portion of her legs. Her breasts were covered by what seemed to be a satin bra. Her mid- drift was totally exposed, and her hair was pulled up in a ponytail on the top of her head, with a light veil covering her head for effect. "Hey girls, so glad you made it!" exclaimed Suzanne as she hugged Maddie and Marci. Just as introductions of their husbands were being made, Alex appeared from the sunken living room off to the right of the house.

"Maddie, Marci! So glad you're here," exclaimed Alex. She was dressed exactly like Suzanne, and, as Maddie would find out later, three other women at the party who were dressed as Harem girls.

"We're 'I Dream of Genie' girls!" Suzanne exclaimed.

Alex introduced herself to Mike and Doug, Marci's husband, and both men said "Thanks for having us," at the same time. Everyone laughed and as the women turned to comment on Marci's costume, the two men traded looks with one another about what they had just seen in Suzanne and Alex. "Smoking Hot," was the unsaid notion between both men. Alex did not disappoint. The tall, leggy brunette looked amazing in her Harem outfit. Her olive skin, green eyes and massive tits complimented the costume perfectly.

After telling Marci how cute she looked, the petite brunette did look adorable in her Wilma outfit, Alex told Maddie, "Let me take your coat, can't wait to see your outfit!" Maddie took an internal breath, smiled and took off her coat. The three women and Doug all let out ooohs and ahhhs as they saw Maddie's outfit for the first time.

"Damn girl you are hot," Suzanne was the first to give an actual spoken compliment, with a sexy smile on her face.

"I think your gonna win the prize, girlfriend," Said Alex next, "You are stunning!" as she made eye contact with Maddie.

Alex then stated to everyone, "Suzanne, get these people to the bar- they need to try my pumpkintini. I am gonna show Maddie where the coats are stored and we will meet you there." Alex then quickly took Maddie by the hand and led her to an upstairs bed room. The light was on in the room and about twenty coats were on the bed. On the way up the steps, as she did with the store clerk, Maddie caught herself staring at Alex's legs and ass.

"She is beautiful," Maddie said to herself.

Alex placed her coat on the bed and told Maddie, "This is the coat room, when it's time to leave."

"OK, cool," Maddie replied.

Alex playfully slapped Maddie on her wrist and stated "I didn't know you were gonna get the hottest outfit ever to wear tonight, I was hoping we would find something we could have worn as a theme, I had to jump in with Suzanne and her friends theme."

"I know, I am so sorry. I just had to get out of there yesterday," Maddie replied.

"Yeah, because your daughter was sick, right? How is she?" Alex asked. Maddie felt her pulse quicken a bit as she had to lie to Alex again.

"Oh, she's fine, she even went to school today," Maddie said.

"Oh that's good," Alex said, "I just hope it wasn't something that happened at the spa yesterday that made you leave so quickly."

"Nope, just my daughter," Maddie lied again.

"Well I'm so glad you're here, let's get you a pumpkintini, or seven," Alex joked, and the two women made their way downstairs to the bar.

At the bar, Doug and Marci, Mike, Suzanne and another woman were talking and finishing up their drinks. Marci was the first to see Maddie enter the room, and exclaimed, "Maddie, these pumpkintinis are soooo good, try one now!"

"Oh, she will have more than one, guaranteed," said Alex as she made her way behind the bar and poured another round from a giant pitcher. Everyone filled up. As everyone took sips, Suzanne introduced Maddie to her friend, Brittney. Brittney was at least 5'10", much taller than the petite Suzanne, and she couldn't be more that 23 or 24. Brittney had dirty blonde hair that fell past her shoulders. She had blue eyes that Maddie caught site of right away.

"Maddie, this is my friend, Brittney-Brittney, Maddie," said Suzanne as she made the introduction.

"Nice to meet you, Maddie," said Brittney as she stared into Maddie's eyes, and the two women shook hands. Maddie was put off by the girl's beauty and the staring, and after what felt like forever, Brittney let go of Maddie's hand. Maddie also couldn't miss a slight grin on Brittney's face.

Alex handed her a martini glass filled with orange liquid, and quickly said to her, "Try this, you'll love it," Maddie did as she was told and was greeted by the sweet, but tasty beverage. "I made 'em strong!" proclaimed Alex.

"You can't tell," stated Maddie. The two women clinked glasses, and Alex winked at Maddie.

After some time at the bar, Alex looked around and asked, "Has anyone seen my husband?"

Suzanne replied, "I think he was out by the fire pit."

Alex then said to Maddie and Mike as well as Marci and Doug, "Let me introduce you to my husband, if he hasn't snuck off somewhere, follow me."

As the group followed Alex outside, Mike said to Maddie, "This place is amazing, and the views aren't too bad either."

Doug laughed at that and Marci added "And we are the four oldest people here, by far!"

Maddie gave Mike a jab to his ribs and he replied, "What? I was talking about the costumes!"

Both Maddie and Marci replied quickly, "Whatever!" and Maddie added "Dirty old man!" Alex just turned around and smiled.

Outside was a giant kidney shaped pool with a Jacuzzi attached, a pool house with an outdoor kitchen, and to the right a giant fire pit. Sitting with a group of people was Brad, Alex's husband. He got up immediately and Alex introduced him to the group, explaining how they met at the home school association. Brad was very handsome, about 38, Maddie guessed, with broad shoulders and a trim physique. "Nice to finally meet you," Brad said to the newcomers, and then to Alex, "I think a round of shots is in order for our new friends, honey." Brad was dressed as a Middle Eastern sheik, but his blonde hair gave him the look of a California surfer. They followed Brad to the outside kitchen where he produced a frozen bottle of Fire Ball, and poured shots for everyone. "To new friends'" he said, and everyone repeated, "To new friends!"

Mike then turned to Maddie and said, "I'm thinking UBER tonight honey, the drinks are going down real easy."

Maddie smiled at him as she felt the effects of the shot take hold, and said, "Probably a good idea."

The rest of the night was spent with the two couples hanging out and occasionally meeting one of Alex and Brad's friends, whom were all nice, but on average, ten years younger. Alex would occasionally drop in on them to chat, or introduce them to someone. Everyone was having a good time, and the alcohol flowed. Once they all had drunk enough, someone suggested they go out on the makeshift dance floor that Alex had set up. They all laughed, but agreed, and they made their way to the floor. Already on the dance floor was Suzanne, Brittney, two other women and about four guys. Everyone was getting down to the beat and thinking they were better dancers than they actually were- caused by the drink- and were having a good time. Maddie couldn't miss the fact that Brittney was on the dancefloor because of her height, and the fact that she thought Brittney was staring at her. She ignored it and concentrated on a little dirty dancing with her husband, but every time she looked away from Mike, there was Brittney staring at her. "Interesting," Maddie thought to herself, and in her inebriated state, let herself stare back a bit. Brittney would give her that slight smile every time while she herself was dirty dancing with Suzanne. "They do look hot together," Maddie thought to herself.

Eventually, Doug yelled to the group, "To the bar!" and the group headed off. Maddie gave one last look back at the dancefloor, and she saw Brittney give her a half wave and a smile. Maddie was feeling no pain, and discreetly waved back and smiled.