A Suburban Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the bar, everyone made their own drink and Marci stated, "This should probably be our nightcap, we have a sitter tonight." Everyone agreed, and then Marci whispered in Maddie's ear, "I think Suzanne and Brittney are more than just friends, did you see them dancing together?"

"I think your right, they were all over each other!" replied Maddie.

Then Marci added, "This new generation, all the girls are bi!" and they both laughed out loud.

Just as the group was about to finish their last drink, and the party was winding down, Maddie remembered her coat upstairs. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get my coat," She told the group. Maddie was definitely feeling very tipsy, or a little drunk, as she made her way up the stairs to the coat room. Near the top of the staircase she remembered there was a bathroom at the top of the stairs. She decided to use the ladies room before getting her coat. As she approached the door, she noticed it was half opened and the light was on. Just before fully opening the door, Maddie looked up to see a mirror filled with the images of two women in the throes of passion. Because she was definitely buzzed, Maddie took a second to let her eyes adjust. What she saw shocked her. Suzanne was sitting on the edge of the sink, while Brittney was standing in front of her. They were kissing passionately and Maddie couldn't help but see Suzanne's hand inside the pants and panties of Brittney, stroking her pussy. Maddie was mesmerized at the sight. She knew she should keep moving, but she was frozen. The combination of alcohol and curiosity made her continue to look in the bathroom. Brittney was letting out light moans of pleasure as Suzanne continued to work on her pussy. Maddie now was staring with her mouth agape at the scene. When she finally decided to move on, her last look in the room was of Suzanne beginning to attack Brittney's neck with her mouth. At the same time, Brittney stared into the mirror and made eye contact with Maddie. For a brief moment, the two women stared into each other's eyes.

Brittney then threw her head back and let out a loud moan of pleasure, "Oh fuuuuuck," she purred and this was Maddie's cue to run to the coat room.

When she got to the room with the coats, she realized she was gonna have to pass the bathroom again. She was now terrified, but it was the only way back downstairs. Her whole body was flush from what she just saw, and she could now feel her thong, and it was soaked. "Thank god for this coat," she thought. She put the coat on, walked down the hall and could see the door to the bathroom was closed. She quietly walked by and could hear laughter coming from inside. Maddie almost fell going down the stairs from her buzzed state and her haste. She made it to the bottom and immediately told her group, "OK, time to go."

Mike explained, "The UBER will be here in 5 minutes honey."

Maddie then realized she hadn't said good bye to Alex. She went towards the kitchen, and saw her talking to another couple. Alex saw her coming and left the couple to meet Maddie. Maddie was ahead of her friends and went in to give Alex a hug. "We have to get going, but we had a great time, thanks so much for having us," she said into Alex's ear as her hug continued and she could feel her breasts on Alex's. "It felt good," Maddie thought. She heard Marci at her side and broke her hug with Alex. Alex gave her a curious smile and then turned her attention to Mike, Marci and Doug. Everyone said their goodbyes as Mike announced that the Uber had arrived. As they walked to the door, the men went out first, and as the women waited to go out, Brittney walked down the stairs and blew a kiss at Maddie.

In the Uber, Mike was up front with the driver and Marci sat in the middle in the back with Doug on her left and Maddie on her right. Marci whispered in Maddie's ear, "Did that Brittney girl just blow you a kiss???"

Maddie feigned innocence and replied, "I don't think so..." They both exchanged a look as the Uber pulled up to the Simms's residence. Everyone said their goodbyes and the Uber continued on to the Prescott's.

"So much to process from tonight," a buzzed Maddie thought to herself as the Uber took her husband and her home from the party. At the front of her thoughts was Brittney and what she witnessed at the end of the night. "Flirting on the dancefloor, making eye contact as another woman had her hand on her vagina, and blowing me a kiss goodnight," Maddie made mental notes of the interactions with the model-like 23 year old.

"She's like the third woman who has made a pass at me in the last 36 hours," Maddie also recollected. "Either I have been completely oblivious my whole life to other women, or I'm wearing a 'cum get me ladies' T-Shirt that I didn't know I had on," she chuckled to herself. As the Uber pulled up at their house, Mike thanked the driver as Maddie thought to herself, "One thing is for sure, you didn't hate all that attention from those three women." This thought stayed with Maddie as she and her husband entered their home.

"It's a shame honey," Mike immediately said to his wife, "we have the house to ourselves, no kids." He then gave her a mocking frown. They were both feeling no pain, and with all that had happened to her, Maddie was very Horney.

"Yeah, it is a shame," Maddie replied. She then attacked her husband with kisses and attempts to start taking off his clothes right there. Mike responded in a more forceful way and was much more successful at getting his wife's costume off. Very quickly, Maddie was down to her thong and panties. She realized rather quickly that her thong was still soaked as she commanded her husband, "Lick my pussy, Mike," she said urgently to her husband. Mike, shocked to hear her wife speak so directly during sex, just gave her a lustful look, and then laid her down on the stairwell. He immediately pulled her thong down and over her ankles and ran his tongue and mouth up her left leg. When he reached her thigh, he planted kisses on first her right thigh, then her left thigh. As he got closer to her center, Mike gazed at his beautiful wife's pussy. There was a still a tuft of soft blonde hair on the top that was trimmed neatly. Her lips were already swollen, and were leaking her nectar.

"Wow, she really is worked up tonight, must be my pirate costume," he thought to himself. After admiring her pussy he then blew lightly in her labia. Maddie breathed heavier when he did this, but then grabbed her husband's head and pulled him into her crotch.

Mike took the clue and began lapping at Maddie's pussy with earnest. "You taste sooo good, Baby!" he declared before going back to lapping up her juices which were oozing out of her. He was feeling bold at that moment and on his next trip south, stuck his tongue in his wife's ass and licked her puckered hole.

"OH, fuck!" Maddie groaned as her husband attacked her ass. She then spread her legs wider, while placing each leg on her husband's shoulders. Mike then moved back to her labia and continued his efforts there. Eventually, he moved up to her clitoris and began licking her protruding nub.

At first, the sensation felt great to Maddie and she began to grind her hips into her husband's face. They built up a rhythm, but Maddie just couldn't get to the edge of having a big "O". It felt great, and she loved her husband's enthusiasm, but finally she said to him, "I love it baby, but take me upstairs and fuck me!" Mike wasted no time picking up his wife and carrying her to the bedroom. He then lightly flipped and dropped her on the bed, belly down. Maddie got the hint and went onto her hands and knees. She gave Mike a lustful look while he finished stripping out of his costume. He then jumped on the bed, knees first, behind his wife and placed his cock at his wife's sopping pussy. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, which excited his wife. "Stick that thing in me, lover," Maddie huffed, and Mike followed her commands. Maddie's pussy was hot and wet and Mike went right to the hilt on his first thrust. "Mmmmmm," they both moaned in unison. They quickly built up a rhythm and Mike soon announced he was getting close. Maddie knew that doggie style was not the position that was gonna get her off. To remedy this, she began to rub her clit while mike banged her from behind. Mike noticed this and replaced Maddie's hand with his. Maddie went back to both hands on the bed and her head buried in the pillow. Mike then got a rhythm thrusting his hips into his wife while he rubbed her clit. Soon Maddie began to pant and moan, signaling that she too was close to coming. Once Mike knew his wife was close, he felt his balls tingle and blew his load deep into his wife. Feeling the hot cum deep in her pussy sent Maddie off and she came as well, yelling, "Oh fuck, I'm coming!!!" Mike let out a satisfying groan as he pulled out of his wife. They both collapsed on the bed together and kissed.

Mike smiled after a while and said, "I got to piss." He got up and went to the bathroom. Maddie laid there wondering if there would be a round two. There usually wasn't, but she thought tonight might be different. Mike returned from the bathroom, and stated "That was fucking amazing baby, but after all the booze tonight, I'm exhausted."

"Me too," Maddie lied. They kissed again, each telling the other that they loved them and Mike drifted off to sleep.

Maddie went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. Her husband's sperm leaked out of her pussy and into the toilet. It kinda felt good. Being in the bathroom, Maddie had a flashback to earlier that night. Remembering Brittney making eye contact with her as Suzanne rubbed her pussy gave Maddie a shiver. The look she gave her right before throwing her head back in pleasure made Maddie reach her right hand to her pussy. It was a little sore, but still felt good. She was still wet from her husband's cumm and her pussy juices. She began to rub her clit, slowly at first, but then picked up the pace. She then inserted one and then two fingers from her left hand into her hot, wet opening. Just then, an image of Candy the store clerk- her beautiful red hair, and swaying ass came into her head. She let out a soft moan as she kept rubbing her clit. Her heart was beating fast, her breathing ragged. Misha, with her beautiful breasts then came into her mind and she thought she would lose it right there. She kept stroking, letting out soft whimpers when the thought of how good the feeling of Alex's breasts on her breasts came to mind. This sent her over the edge and a powerful orgasm ripped through her whole body. She tried to not scream out loud, but did let out a cry that had her worried she would wake Mike up. Her breathing eventually began to come back to normal as she took a washcloth and cleaned herself up. She crept back into the bedroom and was relieved to see Mike was still asleep. Her last thought before drifting off to sleep was, "We'll figure all this woman stuff out in the morning, Madds."

Maddie woke up with a headache. So did Mike. "Oh my God, I haven't been this hung over in a long time," Mike proclaimed. Maddie felt bad as well, but she doubted she was in as bad a condition as her husband. "Those last two fireball shots will be the death of me," he whispered/moaned out loud. They were lucky to be able to sleep in because their kids slept out. It was already 9:30, late for the couple to still be in bed.

"I'll get you a Gatorade and some Tylenol, honey," Maddie said, comforting her husband. Maddie went down to the kitchen to grab a Gatorade and thought to herself, "I should probably feel worse than I actually do." After grabbing some painkillers, she delivered the Gatorade and pills to her husband, who was still in bed.

"You are a lifesaver," Mike thanked his wife. Hanging up her robe, Maddie was now naked- she slept in the nude last night- and stated "I'm gonna jump in the shower, sweetie, I think that will make me feel a little better."

"OK, enjoy," was all Mike said.

As the bathroom filled with steam from the hot shower, Maddie began her reflection on last night for the second time- this time sober. As she stepped into the shower and let the hot water soothe her skin and muscles, Maddie began to relax and thought to herself, "This 'bi-curious thing' or whatever it is has happened so fast. Two weeks ago I never even could have imagined the thoughts and feelings I have been having. And then to have three beautiful women come on to me? Was I putting out some sort of vibe to those women? I don't think so." The one person she thought about talking to about all this was Alex. Then her practical side asked her, "yeah, didn't Alex take you to a day spa that gives out lesbian happy endings? Is she the right person to help you sort out your feelings?" Maddie sighed; her practical, conservative side had a point. "Maybe just concentrate on your husband, and stop thinking about women, you're not a lesbian," her practical side added.

Maddie agreed that that would be prudent. After all, she had never even considered anything sexual with another woman, outside of maybe admiring, and maybe being a bit jealous of seeing a beautiful woman, occasionally. Then that other voice in her head had its say, "But, is that really what you want? To shut out what might be something you are curious about, because of fear of the unknown, or your standing in the community?" It was like her conscious was playing ping pong in her brain. She shook off these thoughts and lathered up her body with ocean scented body wash and enjoyed the rest of her long shower. When she got out, she felt much better, if not a little hungry.

After toweling off, she entered the bedroom to find Mike was fast asleep. She decided to let him sleep in and then run over to Alex's when he woke up to get his car. She got dressed in comfy sweats, and a light, tight fitting sweater. She then went downstairs to the kitchen and put some coffee on, and made herself a BLT. It was her go-to hangover comfort food, not that it happened that often these days. After finishing her breakfast, she poured herself a second cup of coffee, cleaned up the kitchen and went to the living room to lounge on the couch. Just as she got comfortable, her cell phone rang. "UGGG!" she thought to herself, the last thing she wanted right now was to talk to someone on the phone. She was gonna ignore the phone, but at the last second looked down to see who it was calling. It was Alex. She contemplated letting it go to voicemail, but right before the ringing ended, she pressed the accept button.

"Oh hey Alex, what's up?" Maddie said into the phone.

"I'm glad you answered," Alex said. "I'm here all alone with no one to gossip with about last night."

"It was such a fun party," Maddie replied, "Thank you so much again, for having us. Everyone had a blast."

Alex then said, "Well, I saw your husband's car outside and thought maybe I could come pick you up. We could come back here and hang for a little and you could bring your hubby's car home?" Maddie thought for a second, and couldn't come up with a reason to say no. "Sure, that works out perfectly," Maddie replied, adding "Mike is still asleep anyway."

"Awesome," Alex said, I'll be over in ten minutes."

"I'll be ready," Maddie stated.

Maddie ran upstairs to see her husband still asleep. She wrote him a note that she was going to hang at Alex's house to see if she needed any help cleaning up and would retrieve his car and be home later that afternoon. It was an overcast, cool day, so Maddie decided to change real quickly. She decided on black yoga pants and a warm sweatshirt that covered her waist and ass. She put on her running sneaks, tied her blonde hair in a ponytail and went downstairs to wait for Alex. She grabbed her husband's keys, and as she waited became curious about what gossip from the party there would be. She then heard Alex's Lexus SUV in the driveway and she headed out.

"Hey Alex, thanks so much for picking me up, is there anything that needs cleaning up that I can help with at your house,? Maddie asked.

"Nah, I hired a cleaning service, best use of my husband's money." Alex answered, and both women laughed. It was only a ten minute ride to Alex's house. On the ride both women talked about the party, their favorite costumes, and who had too much to drink.

"I think everyone had too much to drink," said Maddie, before adding "It was so much fun!"

"Well, I know who won the sexiest costume contest," Alex declared.

"Who?" Maddie asked.

"You did, silly, easily,"replied Alex.

Maddie began to blush and added, "There were hotter, and younger women there last night."

With a wistful look in her eye as she came to a stop sign, Alex looked at Maddie and said, "No, you took the prize, hands down." There was an uncomfortable silence between the two women as Alex held the stare about three seconds longer than was normal. They drove the rest of the way in silence.

When they entered Alex's house it was quiet, with no sign that a party had gone on there a few hours earlier. "How did you get it so clean already?" Maddie asked.

"I told you, I had a cleaning service that I have used before come in at 5:00 AM. They are efficient, and thank goodness, quiet," Alex said. She then added, "Have a seat, I'll be right back." Maddie went to the seven person wrap around sofa and plopped down, waiting for Alex to return.

When she did return, Alex was carrying a tray with a giant pitcher of Bloody Mary and two glasses on it. The glasses already contained ice and celery stalks. "I hope you are in the mood for one of these, they are the best hangover reliever in the world," Alex stated.

"Uh, no, I probably shouldn't. The last time I had a bloody Mary was..." Maddy attempted to say but was cut off by Alex.

"Was when we went to Virginia's spa on Thursday," Alex interrupted. They both laughed as Maddie recalled the events of that day in her head. "Why did you have to leave so suddenly on Thursday, Maddie?" Alex asked abruptly, catching Maddie off guard. "Your daughter drives to school, and her car wasn't there when I dropped you off. I had a feeling it might be something else that made you end our day together so abruptly."

"Well, Alex, to tell the truth, I had a question for you, but before I ask it, I think I may just have one of those Bloody's after all," Maddie said.

"Certainly," Alex replied and poured Maddie a Bloody Mary from the pitcher into the tall glass. She sat back and said, "Go ahead, ask away."

Maddie took a deep breath, then a long pull on her drink and asked, "Alex, I just wasn't prepared for the type of 'services' that spa offered. You had to have known what happens in the massage rooms there, right?" Maddie asked.

Alex sat up quickly from the couch and said, "Services? What do you mean services? Did something happen during your massage?" Alex asked with a concerned look.

Maddie replied with a hint of doubt in her voice, "You mean, you don't know? You didn't get the same type of massage that I got?"

Alex gasped, and then asked, "You mean, she finished you off at the end?" Maddie just nodded her head. This time, both women took a long pull of their strong, vodka based drinks. "Maddie, I'm so sorry that happened to you," Alex said. "I have been going to that spa for a while and I've never heard of a first timer getting that 'service' before."

"First timer?" Maddie asked.

Alex began to explain, "Maddie I never would of put you in that situation had I known. The thing is... that is something only women who have been going to that spa for at least a year even know exists. It is something you have to explicitly ask for, and pay a lot extra for. Did she even ask you if you wanted it?"

"No, it kind of just happened," Maddie said, and then finished her drink.

Alex quickly filled it back up without asking. "I was enjoying a great massage and all of a sudden her hand began to brush my, you know, vagina. At first I thought it was a mistake, but then she did it again, then again. To be totally honest, I have never done anything like that ever before, but I also didn't tell her to stop."