A Suburban Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you taste so good," Alex whispered and then proceeded to plunge her tongue as deep into Maddie as she could.

Maddie let out a cry and fell back onto her elbows on the counter. This opened her up even more for Alex and the beautiful green eyed brunette took full advantage. She took as much of Maddie's nectar into her mouth as she could and brought her middle finger up to Maddie's pulsing labia. A slender finger entered Maddie's pussy just as Alex began her assault on her clit.

Maddie screamed out this time, "OH, fuck that feels so fucking good," Maddie surprised herself with her graphic language. Propriety was quickly replaced with more pleasure as Alex's tongue lightly flicked at Maddie's clit. "Unggg, oooohhhhh," Maddie gasped. She was just about to announce she was coming when Alex abruptly stopped. Maddie looked down at Alex who, without words, placed her middle finger at Maddie's lips. Maddie knew that finger had just been deep in her pussy, and Alex was now feeding it to her. Slowly, she opened her mouth and Alex pushed her finger into Maddie's mouth. Maddie had tasted herself before, but it had been a long, long time since she had, probably not since she was a pre- teen girl, experimenting with her body. It tasted tangy, yet sweet. She sucked on Alex's finger and began to motion like it was a cock, and she was blowing it with all she had.

"Good girl," was all Alex said and returned to Maddie's swollen clit. It didn't take long for Maddie to feel that familiar tingle start from her stomach and work its way to her clit.

"OH god, I'm gonna cum, ooooohhhhh ," Maddie cried out and shot a mouthful of her nectar into Alex's mouth and onto her nose. The two women had been holding hands and Maddie's held on tight as her orgasm took over her body and then finally subsided.

Continuing to hold hands, Alex stood up and leaned into kiss Maddie passionately. Maddie tasted herself again on Alex's lips as the two women melted into one another. Maddie broke the kiss abruptly leaned back and said to Alex, "Now, it's your turn. I want to do you now. Maddie couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth, but it was true, she wanted to return the favor, she wanted to eat Alex's pussy.

"Are you sure?" Alex asked tenderly, "you don't have to."

"I'm sure, I just don't know if I'll be any good," Maddie said.

"Don't worry about it, lover, I'll talk you through it, if you're ready," Alex said.

"I'm ready," Maddie replied. Alex helped Maddie off the counter and took her hand. "Follow me," Alex said.

As they walked up to Alex's bedroom, Maddie thought to herself, "Did she just call me her lover?" Maddie just smiled and shook her head at that thought.

Alex's bedroom was breathtaking. It had an understated Caribbean theme with a king sized bed in the center of the room. The bed was adorned with about 100 pillows, it seemed, and had satin sheets. The two women, both naked, made it to the foot of the bed before embracing and beginning another passionate make out session. Maddie loved how good it felt to rub her body on Alex's silky skin. The feeling of her breasts on Alex's once again sent shivers down her spine. Maddie broke the kiss and said, "What about our clothes in the kitchen? Will anyone be home soon?" Alex just chuckled, took Maddie by the hand and guided her on to the bed.

Once on the bed, the two women resumed kissing and began to lightly fondle each other. For Maddie, this was like an explorer discovering a new continent. Running her hands down Alex's hips and thighs, over her perfect ass and rubbing her C-Cup tits. For her efforts, Alex returned the favor, feeling all over Maddie's body. She was even bold enough to let her hand travel down the crack of Maddie's ass. This made Maddie let out a sharply in haled "oooooh." The two women shared a smile as Alex rolled from her side to on her back. Maddie took this as a cue to climb a top her gorgeous friend. Once on top of Alex, Maddie felt emboldened enough to begin to kiss Alex's neck. Alex let out a softy moan of pleasure which gave Maddie a feeling of accomplishment. She continued lower until she reached Alex's breasts. For the second time that day, and in her life for that matter, Maddie took Alex's breasts into her mouth. Once again, she loved how her tongue made Alex's nipple grow erect in her mouth. Another feeling of accomplishment, which gave her the courage to let her lips, mouth and tongue travel lower down her friend's midsection.

Once Maddie was between Alex's thighs she gazed in amazement and what lay before her, a completely shaven vagina, glistening with female excitement that had the most alluring scent that had ever invaded Maddie's nostrils. The slightest hint of cinnamon was what Maddie would remember later. She looked up into Alex's eyes and Alex looked back and whispered, "Just do what comes naturally, do what you think you would like done to you."

Alex then reached her right hand down and hooked it into Maddie's left. This gave Maddie the encouragement to proceed. She started by lightly kissing Alex's left thigh. She repeated the same on her right thigh and then, finally, gave Alex's vulva a tender kiss. Maddie could feel Alex's excitement on her lips, but before tasting it, stuck her tongue out, and, just as she was taking a lick of an ice cream cone, licked from the bottom of Alex's pussy up to her clitoral hood. Alex let out a moan of contentment as Maddie took in the juices of her friend. It was sweet, yet tangy, and once again, Maddie got the slight hint of cinnamon in the flavor. She loved the taste, she loved the smell, and she loved the smoothness of the shaved lips. She loved Alex's pussy. This was not an acquired taste, Maddie was hooked from her very first taste, and she knew it.

Maddie then attacked Alex's pussy with abandon. First, a few more licks from her bottom to her clit, then she proceeded to stick her tongue as deep into Alex as she could. Alex was gushing nectar at this point and was very pleased with how quickly her new lover was learning the craft of pussy licking. Maddie couldn't get enough of the taste of Alex, but after a while, Alex brought her right middle finger down to her clitoris. She gave it a light rub, and Maddie quickly caught on to what Alex was doing. For the second time that day, she took Alex's finger into her mouth and sucked it like a cock. This brought a smile to Alex's face, but as quickly as she took her finger into her mouth, Maddie pushed Alex's hand aside.

Maddie knew it was time to concentrate on the clit. At first, she licked at it again, like ice cream. Alex then interrupted her and said, "Take the whole thing in your mouth, angel." Maddie obeyed, and then Alex, in a much more breathless way said, "Now lightly flick at it with your tongue." Again Maddie obeyed. Alex inhaled sharply, and put both her hands on her lovers golden hair, pushing her closer to her throbbing clit. Maddie got the idea now and was sending Alex into ecstasy. "Yes baby, that's it, oh fuck you are good," Alex screamed out. "Oh fuck, oh fuuuuuck ...yesssss," Alex cried out as her orgasm came on like a tidal wave.

Maddie's face and hair were covered in Alex's cum and she tried to get it all in her mouth as Alex was coming down from her orgasm. "Holy shit, are you sure that was your first time doing that?" Alex asked as she lay back on her bed.

"Oh, I'm sure," Maddie coyly replied as she crawled up to greet Alex, "But I fucking loved it." Alex's eyes widened and the two women tongue kissed each other furiously.

Alex finally broke the kiss and said to Maddie, "I'm sorry I made such a mess, maybe we should take a shower before you have to head home?"

Maddie agreed, and then added, "A shower sounds nice."

Alex's shower had three heads in it and was made of marble. The two women lathered each other up with soap and shampoo while continuing to kiss and fondle each other. Each woman brought the other to a strong climax by rubbing each other's clits. They finally left the shower after thirty minutes and proceeded to towel each other off silently. Alex told Maddie she would fetch her clothes from downstairs and left the bathroom. This gave Maddie time to digest the morning's activities. She looked in the mirror, wiped the steam away and gave herself a long look. She had to admit, she loved everything about what happened, and she already looked forward to being with Alex again. The only trepidation she felt was her fear of her family finding out. As she was pondering this, Alex reentered the bathroom with Maddie's clothes. Both women left the bathroom and went to the bed to dress and dry their hair.

Alex asked Maddie how she was doing. "I'm fine. Today was amazing. I just know that I can trust you with complete discretion, right?" Maddie replied.

"Oh, baby, is that what you are worried about?" Alex asked. Maddie just nodded. "Remember when I asked you before if you knew that I liked girls, and you said no?" Alex asked, and Maddie nodded her head again. "The reason you didn't know is because I am very discreet and very selective. I don't go around sleeping with random women, if that's what you're afraid of, and I certainly don't kiss and tell." Alex said.

Maddie replied, "I wasn't suggesting you sleep around, it's just that my family could never find out about us," Maddie said.

"The last thing I would ever want is to cause harm to your family, Maddie," Alex said while looking straight into Maddie's eyes.

"I know, and I trust you. It's just that seeing Suzanne and Brittney in your bathroom wasn't so discreet." Maddie stated.

Alex frowned, and said, "That's because those two geniuses were drunk and I talked to Suzanne about it. I told her it wasn't very cool. I am a wife and mother too, Maddie, and I have a reputation to uphold as well."

Maddie replied, "I know you do, and I trust you, I really do."

Alex smiled at that and said, "Good, because I have a major league crush on you and don't want to mess it up." She then hugged Maddie, pulled away and the two women stared at each other for a second. Maddie had a ton of more questions to ask but decided to leave them for another time. Then Alex kissed Maddie very sensually before the two women separated. Alex whispered, "I could do that all day with you."

"Me too, but I do have to get going," Maddie said. They shared a smile before Alex went to the bed and returned with Maddie's clothes.

"Oh, one thing, sugar, your panties got a little soiled, soooo, I think I better hang onto them," Alex said and both women chuckled.

"Fine, but you owe me one," Maddie said before getting dressed.

At the foyer, the two women hugged one last time, and Alex whispered in Maddie's ear, "You are amazing- let's talk soon."

Maddie replied, "We will, oh, and one last thing...why did you bring me a cactus the other day?"

Alex answered, "I'll have to explain that some other time, and I don't want you to be late for your kids." One last kiss and Maddie was out the door.

On the car ride home Maddie flashed back to her morning and afternoon with Alex. "It was amazing, but I do have so many questions for her. I do trust her though, and that's why the butterflies in my stomach won't go away thinking about her," Maddie thought to herself. Her very first move when she got to her house was to go find the cactus on the kitchen windowsill and turn it around so the other half could get some sun. "I don't know why I care about this cactus all of a sudden, but I will find out ...."

To be continued...