A Suburban Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex then stood, pulled her sports bra off and let it fall to the floor. Maddie was hypnotized at the beauty of Alex's breasts. Her cotton mouth long gone, she now salivated at the site of her friend's tits.Light brown aereola circled hard, stiff nipples. Alex then kicked off her sneakers, and slowly shimmied out of her yoga pants. All that was left was a black thong that did little to cover her bare pussy. Maddie took in all of this in amazement. "Oh, how fucking beautiful she is," was all she could say to herself.

Alex then knelt down on the floor next to the couch and put Maddie's legs up on the couch. As the two women shared a long passionate kiss, Alex's hands first played with Maddie's tits and then began to caress her stomach. This sent shivers throughout Maddie's body. Finally, as she continued to kneel next to Maddie on the couch, Alex's hand found the waist band of Maddie's sweatpants. Slowly her hand went lower and then inside Maddie's panties. Alex could feel soft pubic hair as she worked her hand lower. Her kisses continued as a middle finger slipped between Maddie's outer lips. Her pussy was soaked and a small feeling of satisfaction came over her.

For Maddie's part, feeling Alex's fingers on her pussy brought back another flashback to Misha, the masseuse. Although, this time it was slightly different. This time she knew what was coming and she had to admit to herself, she wanted it to continue. The sensation of Alex's kisses and her hand playing with her pussy electrified Maddie. Alex slipped her middle finger into Maddie's opening while her thumb grazed her clit. This caused Maddie to let out a soft moan and her hips rose off the couch to meet Alex's hand. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, Alex removed her hand from Maddie's sweat pants and began to pull them down. Maddie raised her hips to allow Alex to remove the pants and with one motion, took down the sweatpants and panties Maddie was wearing. She was now dressed only in her socks. The two women shared a look of lust before devouring each other in another passionate kiss.

Alex, still kneeling next to the couch, broke the kiss and returned to Maddie's breasts. She took each nipple into her mouth, and each time gently bit down on the nub, forcing a light squeal of delight out of Maddie. While she concentrated on Maddie's tits with her mouth, her hand went back to the blonde's pussy and she began a quick pace of rubbing. Maddie breathed hard into Alex as she wrapped her arms round her head.

Finally, Alex broke the kiss, and gave Maddie a look that said, "It's time." Alex scooted down the length of the couch and picked up Maddie's left foot. Maddie just stared in wonderment. Two weeks ago she never could have fathomed that she would ever be in this situation, or that she was enjoying it so much. Alex, for her part, couldn't believe that two months earlier, the same chairwoman of the home-school association, the same woman with the confidence and talent to run that organization, who many women looked up to, was lying on her couch waiting for Alex to make love to her.

Alex gave light kisses to Maddie's ankle and foot before moving up to her calf. She then placed Maddie's leg on her right shoulder and proceeded to kiss her thigh. Moving closer and closer to her pussy, Alex planted kiss after kiss on the older woman's leg. Just before she reached Maddie's pussy, she switched to her right leg and kissed its length as well. Finally, Alex set her sights on Maddie's center. Maddie's inner lips were now exposed like a rose that had just come to bloom. "Beautiful," Alex thought. Her smell was intoxicating and all Alex could do was give it a light kiss. This sent shockwaves through Maddie that took her breath away. Alex then began to devour Maddie's pussy. She began by licking from right above Maddie's anus all the way up to her clit, before repeating the process. She was spurred on by two things; how good Maddie tasted, and the whimpers of pleasure that she omitted.

Maddie couldn't believe how good it felt. Mike had eaten her pussy many times, but this was so different. This was soft; this was effective, as if Alex knew every single spot that drove Maddie wild with pleasure. This was also, very feminine, obviously much different than when her husband did it.

Alex continued to lick Maddie and consumed as much of her nectar as possible. She sensed that Maddie was close so she deliberately stayed away from her clit. Instead, she inserted one, than two fingers into Maddie. Maddie's hips instinctively began to hump back against Alex's digits as she could hear the woman panting. Just as she was about to take Maddie's clit in her mouth, Alex pulled her fingers out and let her juice coated middle finger lightly run over Maddie's anus. This caused Maddie to let out a yelp that Alex thought was so cute. She lightly rubbed her hole as her mouth and tongue collapsed on Maddie's clit. This caused Maddie's whole body to stiffen like a board. Maddie grabbed Alex's head and pushed her into her pussy. Alex held on and sucked Maddie's clit into her mouth. Once inside, she lightly flicked at it with her tongue. Maddie screamed out at this point, "Oh God!!!" Alex continued on a short time more until Maddie screamed out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ugggg ahhhh oh god, fuuuuck!!!! Her whole body lifted off the couch and stayed there, propped up by her shoulders and right foot. Her left foot had hooked around Maddie's neck.

Finally, her body softened and Maddie collapsed onto the couch. Alex went back to Maddie's right nipple and sucked on it softly as Maddie's breathing came back to normal. Maddie lightly caressed Alex's back as the post orgasm realization of what just happened started to sink in to the 42 married mother of two. "I just cheated on my husband in my living room with another woman," was one of her first thoughts as she came back to Earth. It was followed by her thinking, "And it was fucking incredible." So, she was very confused. Alex picked up on this almost immediately. She moved her languid body up onto the couch so the two women were laying side-by-side. They both let their fingertips lightly roam each other's skin.

"Nickle for your thoughts," Alex said, staring at the ceiling, which Maddie was doing as well.

Maddie let out a soft sigh and said, "Alex, that was incredible, you were incredible. I'm just going to need time to sort all this out."

"What exactly do you need to sort out, perhaps I can help," Alex replied.

"So Many questions," Maddie said, "did I just cheat on my husband, and does this make me a lesbian? Those are two that come to mind right away."

Alex stifled a smile as she said to Maddie, "Did you think I was a lesbian before today?"

Maddie quickly replied, "No."

"Well, this wasn't my first time with a woman, as I told you the other day," Alex said, "I love my husband, and I love having sex with him. I'm not trying to change my family situation at all, I love my situation right now," Alex explained.

"So you're bi then?" Maddie asked.

"Maybe, Maddie, but the point is I'm happy with my sex life and I really don't like labels."

Maddie considered this and then asked, "Does your husband know you sleep with women?"

"Yes, he does. I'm not going to run home and tell him about us today, but he knows I like girls. I can't tell you how to feel when it comes to your husband, obviously you are feeling guilty right now, and I understand that. Only you can sort that one out."

Maddie again considered Alex's words before saying, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Alex stood quickly, still wearing just her thong. This gave Maddie the perfect view of her near naked body. She couldn't resist taking a long look at the statuesque brunette, with perfect tits, long legs and tight ass and had to admit-she liked what she saw. Alex then kneeled down in front of Maddie and said, "Today was incredible for me, you are so fucking hot. I would never put pressure on you, but I need to tell you- my door is always open to you. You know where I live, you know my schedule and you have my number. The ball is definitely in your court. If you decide this isn't for you, I totally understand and hope we can remain friends." Stroking Maddie's cheek, she then added, "But do know, I hope we can meet again, just the two of us." Alex then leaned in to Maddie and the two women shared their most sensual kiss yet. Alex then stood, dressed quickly and matter of factly stated, "Got to run, I have a personal trainer coming over in, like, half an hour.

Maddie just smiled at her and said, "OK, have a great workout, we'll talk soon"

"Great," Alex said and then let herself out, Leaving a stunned Maddie lying on her couch.

Maddie got up picked up her clothes from the floor and scampered upstairs to take her second shower of the day. As the steam of the hot water filled the bathroom her mind again was at war with its self. "You love your husband, don't you?" her practical side asked. "Yes," was her reply. "But that girl just rocked your world, didn't she?" Again, the answer was "yes." Then the implications of what might happen if word got out that her and Alex were a couple? Hooking up? An item? Leaving their husbands? "Oh, God," Maddie thought to herself, "I could never handle that." "How well do you trust this woman?" her practical side asked, "She might already be telling her girlfriends all about you." Maddie didn't think Alex would do that, did she? So all these things were swirling around in her head as she finished her shower, dried off and got dressed, again, for her Friday. "We'll see." Is how she left it with herself.

As her Friday went on, these were the thoughts that consumed most of her day. But, when the kids got home from school, this took her mind off things, a little bit. One strategy she had for herself to relax with a glass of wine. Usually, she waited until Mike got home to start their Friday happy hour, but today was a little different. She had sex with a woman for the first time ever on the couch of the family living room today. That made things a little different. "It is Friday afternoon, it can't hurt to open that pinot noir a little early, can it?" she asked herself. The first glass definitely took the edge off she had been having all day. The second glass was definitely putting her in a relaxed mood, and calming her nerves. It was now 5:15, time to call the pizza shop for tonight's dinner order. As she picked up her phone to place the call, she noticed she had a text. It was from Alex.

"Have an awesome weekend," was all it said with a smiley face emoji that had a wink as well at the end of the message. This immediately made the slightly buzzed, 42 year old married mother of two smile and sent a jolt of adrenaline through her body.

It was a pleasant sensation, and Maddie thought to herself, "This will all work it's self out." She then took a long sip of her wine, finishing her second glass. She called the pizza parlor and placed her order just as Mike was coming through the door .

Maddie almost sprinted to the door, wrapped her arms around her husband and gave him a wet kiss of welcome home. This surprised Mike a bit, but he just smiled and said, "Hello, mama." The pizza and salad came half an hour later and the family of four ate at the kitchen table telling each other about their day. Maddie, on her third glass of wine, left out the part about the mind blowing orgasm she had that morning, but she smiled to herself about how naughty she had been. Just then, she excused herself, picked up her phone and went to the bathroom. "It's probably the wine talking," she thought to herself, but picked up her phone and texted Alex. "Can't get this morning out of my mind, I think Mike might get lucky tonight..." She finished her text with an emoji that winked and smiled as well. Twenty seconds later, as she was returning to her family, she got another text from Alex.

"This morning was incredible- you're incredible. And, yes, Mike is a very lucky man." This text was left with an emoji of two puckered lips. Maddie quickly turned her phone off, but felt that rush of adrenaline again. She poured herself another glass of wine and rejoined her family.

The rest of the night went on as usual, and when it was time for bed, Mike found himself alone in the family room. He turned off the TV and headed upstairs. When he entered his bedroom, he was delighted to see his wife in a light blue teddy she only wore on special occasions. She smiled at him and said in her most seductive voice, "Come join me on the bed, studly," Mike didn't hesitate and was naked in moments. They made love most of the night with each having two satisfying orgasms. Maddie enjoyed the sex, but could not deny to herself that Mike was not the only one she was thinking about as they made love.

Maddie woke up Saturday morning to the site of her husband already awake and showered. He immediately came to her and said, "last night was incredible- you're incredible," Maddie thought to herself that that sounded familiar as Mike added, "I love you."

Maddie smiled and replied, "I love you too, sweetie."

Mike then explained he was taking both children to their respective games and she should go to Lauren's because he would attend Ben's

"Ok, love," Maddie said, "I'm getting up in a sec."

After Mike left the room, the events of last night came back to her. Her thoughts of Alex as she fucked her husband, and also the texts the two women had sent each other. Maddie grabbed her phone off her nightstand, turned it on, and reread the texts with Alex. They gave her a guilty feeling knowing that she was doing something behind Mike's back, even if it was with another woman. "What would he say?" she asked herself. "Would he like it? Immediately ask for a divorce? Want to join in?" Maddie grabbed a shower, a quick breakfast and off to Lauren's soccer game she went. "The wine made you send that last text," her practical side told her. "Alcohol brings out people's true emotions," the other side of her head told her. She thought of these things at the game and all weekend long.

The rest of the week was normal, except for Maddie having to begin plans for Thanksgiving, which was going to take place at her house in two weeks. Maddie was a planner and an organizer and she always started early. This was what made the situation with Alex disconcerting. There was no plan. There was no organization in her brain. These feeling just came and she didn't know how to handle it, and it scared her. At the same time, every time she went into the family room and saw that couch, that surge of adrenaline coursed through her- there was no denying it. So, Maddie decided, she had to make a plan, organize her thoughts and feelings and take back control. Not that Alex was pressuring her, it was Thursday and there had been no contact between the two women since last Friday.

"Just go to her house, and tell her this isn't a good idea," practical side said. "Or go there and let whatever happens, happen," her other side said to her. So that was it, not much of a plan, but a plan nonetheless. So Maddie decided, just show up, like she said you could, and do the Thanksgiving shopping afterwards. After her shower, Maddie dressed in a brown skirt that came to below her knees. She added a white blouse and brown button down sweater, Perfect for Thanksgiving shopping. It was 10:30 as she got in her car for the ride over to Alex's. Her palms were sweaty, and her breathing short. As she pulled up to the house, she slowed down, but couldn't bring herself to park. She panicked, drove off and went right to Supermarket. She shopped for the supplies she needed and placed her order for a fresh Turkey she would pick up two Wednesdays from today.

Friday morning came and Maddie decided to try and put the plan into action, again. With trepidation, she drove to Alex's, again with sweaty palms and short breath. As she pulled up this time, she took a deep breath and parked the car. Close to trembling, she walked up the path to Alex's front door. She now thought it was a bad idea to not call ahead, but it was too late to worry about that now. She thought about turning around and running, but something made her stay. With a shaky hand, she pressed the doorbell

Nothing happened. She saw Alex's car in the driveway, so someone should be home. She waited a little longer and decided to try one more time and then get the heck out of there. She pressed the doorbell again, but nothing. She waited a minute or so and finally decided to leave. As she was turning to go she heard the door open. Over her shoulder, she heard Alex call out, "Maddie!" She turned fully around to see Alex standing there with a robe that barely covered her thighs and gave a great view of her cleavage. Her hair was wrapped in a towel. "Come in, I just got out of the shower." Maddie smiled nervously and walked past Alex who shut and locked the door behind her. "Today is Friday, Janet, my personal trainer just left. I Thought I heard the doorbell, and here you are," Alex said breathlessly, as if she just ran from her upstairs bathroom to answer the door. "Let me get us some coffee, follow me to the kitchen." Maddie did so wordlessly and as they reached the massive kitchen, Alex turned around to face Maddie and said, "So what's up? I haven't heard from you all week." Maddie was overtaken with how good Alex, fresh out of the shower, smelled.

She tried her hardest to think of something to say, "I,..I," Maddie barely said. Before she could get an actual sentence out, Alex was on her and the two women attacked each other. The taller Alex pushed Maddie back against the kitchen island and put her hands on Maddie's hips. Maddie placed her hands around Alex's back as Alex's tongue invaded Maddie's mouth. Both tongues danced together and Maddie remembered how much she loved French kissing. As she was thinking of this, Alex raised her sweater over her head. Maddie raised her arms to let the brunette discard her top. Alex then expertly removed Maddie's bra and was on Maddie's bare breasts with her mouth immediately. It felt so good to Maddie as she unhooked Alex's towel from her head, releasing her long brown locks, which were still wet from the shower. Another incredible smell invaded Maddie's nostrils as Alex lightly bit down on Maddie's left nipple. This made Maddie inhale sharply in sheer delight. Alex finished sucking on Maddie's nipple and looked down at the gorgeous blonde.

"I've been waiting for you all week; I was starting to think you wouldn't come."

Maddie just stared at the ravenous look in Alex's eyes and said, "Make me cum again."

Alex wasted no time and sunk to her knees. She unbuttoned Maddie's jeans and pulled them off with a sense of urgency. This left Maddie naked except for her panties. Alex pulled them off quickly and stood up. "Hop up on the counter," Alex huskily commanded.

"Wait," Maddie said, and pulled at the belt around Alex's robe. The robe fell open and Maddie reached for it and pulled it off Alex's shoulders. One look at Alex's pristine body and Maddie bent down to take Alex's breast into her mouth. This was a first for Maddie and the sensation of feeling Alex's nipple grow hard in her mouth was amazing. She sucked hard on the breast and then shifted to Alex's other breast and repeated the process. Meanwhile, her hands roamed over Alex's hips, and eventually to her ass. Another sensation Maddie never felt- another woman's ass cheeks in her hands. "God, her ass is perfect," Maddie thought.

As Maddie was sucking Alex's tits and fondling her ass, she felt Alex push her up. She realized Alex wanted her to hop up on the island counter in the middle of Alex's kitchen. This time she obeyed and was now seated on the counter staring into Alex's eyes. "You said to make you cum, spread those gorgeous legs, sweetheart," Alex commanded again. Maddie did as she was told and Alex immediately started to lick and kiss Maddie's left thigh. Maddie could feel her juices flowing out of her pussy as Alex started in on her right thigh. Finally, Alex blew soft breathes on Maddie's sopping pussy and then took her first taste of Maddie.