All Comments on 'A Succubus Awakens Ch. 02'

by emajinerie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

This is a great story and good continuation from chatper 1. I hope the next chapter is written pretty soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Way to go

Loved how you continued the story. Can;t wait for the next part. Hope it is not long in coming. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Eroticially charged!

Just wonderful. The befuddlement over Aubrey's new desires and control of others is quite engaging, all most arousing.

We anxiously look forward to more, more, more!

steve8576steve8576over 17 years ago
At Last...

Thank you! This a very good story, full of promise. Please, PLEASE, continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding!!

Please continue your writing, it is wonderful, i cant wait for part 3!

Texguy84Texguy84over 17 years ago
Amazing story

Absolutely loved this story, especially how the girl doesn't know what's going on. Write more please! :*D

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chaos in its finest

A sexually Chaotic day for a young confused lust crazed new non-virgin school girl! WOWZA! No better word to describe it! You're making me turn colour with envy. I fell in love with this amazing girl from the start. I just hope her priestly dad won't try to attempt to drive the demon out of her when it is sooooo michevious and devious ;) This girl is in for a roller coaster crazy joy ride for the rest of her life. I can't wait to see the suprise and shock register when she reliazes what she has begun. Give her a teacher for this idependant young women to give her the answers to which she seeks.

People, this is chaos in its finest throes of estcasy. You better give us MORE! Please and thank you, this school girl is fingering herself and is feeling very hot and naughty! I'm feeling so nasty and I'm desperate for release! A sequel would help ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You!

I can't even think of what to say other than wow!

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
SO AWSOME.

keep this up, would you? please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more

that was great very awesome took me a while to find somthing with a succubus and this was it. if you havnt already write more :).

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 16 years ago
Well?

It's a pretty darn good story and I would love to see how things play out, but unfortunately, there's only two chapters. You said you'd have the third posted "soon" but that was more than a year ago. Been busy have you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well done

most things on this site are sort of...euh...out of taste. but this was a very entertaining story. not just sexy, but intriguing and interesting. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

wow. that was great

hckfhckfalmost 14 years ago
I love it

Thanks for this story,

I love how descriptive it is and I really hope you will write and post a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it! Love it! Love it!

Awesome story, maybe there might be a new chapter in the near future...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Zzz

Too short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

more plz whatever powers there may be more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It killing me!

It's funny and a turn on! When's your next chapter? Can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

to short but very very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very awesome, I can't wait to see more :D

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
A wonderful start for this...

verrrry sexy series. I'm enjoying her confusion, her heedless lust, and her growing awareness of her power. The sex scenes in the restroom were delicious.

I hope you will expand on this series and let us learn more about her development. Another idea would be to follow her new converts, Jane and K...(?). I can see them slipping off together after cheerleading practice. Mmmm, you really must write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous