All Comments on 'A Succubus Awakens Ch. 04'

by Autumn_Ash

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Kryms1nKryms1nover 2 years ago

Gods… or whatever… help Gwen if Amy ever finds out what she did to Laura

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay! Another episode of the friends adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I look forward to seeing Gwen turn really evil. Maybe giving Laura depraved missions or tasks to humiliate her and destroy her reputation. Just to show her who is in control. Wondering what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is SO GOOD! <3

Autumn_AshAutumn_Ashover 2 years agoAuthor

@anon I don't know what you're talking about. Gwen is a good little succubus and would *never* do anything evil ;)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

"If someone, or more likely some group, was censoring it then they had a terrifying level of control over information." So, umm, Bezos is a demon? Good to know.

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 2 years ago

Loving this slow burn, the building relationship of Amy and Gwen. It's lovely to read, and really is the beautiful heart of the story. Please don't drive them apart!

But, I will read to the end.

mBrowmBrowover 2 years ago

Great story line and excellent writing! Thanks, Autumn_Ash, and please continue!

mistyfdfamistyfdfaover 2 years ago

I really appreciate how both of them have desires to protect the other, that sort of thing *is* part of love to me. So long as that remains, I believe Gwen can keep some shred of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is brilliant stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What I love about this is that it's a really good story with interesting characters. Enjoying it very much. Part of me wishes I was Amy or Gwen. I wouldn't mind which. I could do either!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So well written it's sexy lit rather than porn with a plot.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic5 months ago

Good stories can fit into several categories. I love the romance in this story, but I keep wondering when Gwen is going to take an interest in men. Isn't that what succumbs do? 5 stars.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

A different and very interesting take. I have no idea which way it will go but it looks as though they're falling in love although Gwen is more invested than Amy at the moment. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumn_Ash@Autumn_Ash
Hi, I'm Ash! I write about monsters, demons, and other deliciously scary things. Most of my stories feature corruption, mind control, and transformations, and I put a lot of work into building believable settings and characters. My goal is for you to come for the smut (pun int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES