All Comments on 'A Succubus Awakens Ch. 06'

by Autumn_Ash

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am way too emotionally invested in this story by now. Stop pulling at *my* threads, Ash!

AlkymistAlkymistover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Their relationship is well described. A pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice chapter, and story overall. Very sexy.

If Amy really becomes a demon hunter, I think they will make a very badass duo :)

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 2 years ago

The fight scene turned out quite well, and it's a nice piece of lore and world building with Remy. But really its the intimacy of this chapter that nails it. Amy's acceptance of her own corruption, and the dialogue between them both. It's heartwarming, even as the sex was deliciously sexy. Well written, well done. Looking forward to Chapter 7.

Autumn_AshAutumn_Ashover 2 years agoAuthor

Aww, you guys are going to make me cry! And thanks for the help with the fight scene wolf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing series. A big highlight of this neck of the site. Great mix of world building and hot hot hot scenes. I can safely say that you're growing, and on your way to standing in the top ranks like kingmaker, or sisters of the fallen series.

CarnaliriumCarnaliriumover 2 years ago

Such a great succubus story! Really love the developments between Gwen and Amy. Hope Amy never finds a way to turn Gwen human again.

PhineasPhineasover 2 years ago
I was looking for an update to this story

And here it is in all it's glory. Outstanding chapter... but damn it, now I need another one!

mistyfdfamistyfdfaover 2 years ago

This was adorable, tense, and also kind of cathartic. Amy and Gwen have reached this compromise that is sort of like being enthralled willingly. Reminds me of how ghouls work in Vampire. If I'm honest, that is sort of the end game I'm pulling for. This slow, and kind of sensual, corruption and merging of energies between them is another thing entirely from utter domination and I'm hoping it transforms Amy into a being that is somewhere between succubus and human. I have a few ways I would do it, but I am super looking forward to what you do!

Okay. I got the plot stuff out of the way, and now I am going to gush about how friggen *good* this chapter was!

Ahhhhhhh!!!

We finally get Amy and Gwen being intimate (and Gwen is not the only going feral this chapter, let me tell you). As hot as it was (scalding might be the best adjective) the duo getting it on had me half-crying for them at first. Cannot wait to see where things go from here.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic6 months ago

I have nothing to add to what has already been said. Great chapter, I can't wait to see where your writer's succubus takes you. 5 stars.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Good instalment, in fact, great. Love the way Amy and Gwen finally got together. Very well written.

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat3 months ago

Adorably written :)

I'm worried that both kept secrets though, and that Jim made Amy promise not to tell about them. I sense a breakup on the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumn_Ash@Autumn_Ash
Hi, I'm Ash! I write about monsters, demons, and other deliciously scary things. Most of my stories feature corruption, mind control, and transformations, and I put a lot of work into building believable settings and characters. My goal is for you to come for the smut (pun int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES