All Comments on 'A Succubus Awakens Ch. 08'

by Autumn_Ash

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh what she’s done to Laura is so good!

WrangelFitzWrangelFitzover 2 years ago

This story is beyond incredible. I'm fully fucking *invested* in lesbian demon porn, on the edge of my seat waiting for the next one. What a brilliant author you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant! I cannot wait for the next part.

CarnaliriumCarnaliriumover 2 years ago

Seeing Amy’s sexual horizons broaden was great! I hope she spanks Laura as well.

mistyfdfamistyfdfaover 2 years ago

Waiting for when Gwen unknowingly powers up Amy or something in a moment when her desire to be dominated gets out of control.

Super curious how the next chapter goes... <<

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

"Amy was an obstacle. Laura looked down at the SD card in her palm. But maybe not an insurmountable one." Oh no! The thralls are fighting over who gets to submit more submissively! Or something like that, lol...

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Brilliant. Looks like Gwen's plan and actions may be about to backfire on her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumn_Ash@Autumn_Ash
Hi, I'm Ash! I write about monsters, demons, and other deliciously scary things. Most of my stories feature corruption, mind control, and transformations, and I put a lot of work into building believable settings and characters. My goal is for you to come for the smut (pun int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES