A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 08

Story Info
Endless Debauchery.
13k words
4.35
8.8k
7
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, here's the rest of it - I got tired of releasing this story for 2 months straight haha. Hope you all enjoyed the amount of excessiveness in this one, both in length and content. Wrote some of my biggest sizes in many ways, which is always fun to do. So yeah. Oh, because I said I'd address it...

I know that I totally skipped over really going back to check in on the characters from the first story, and that the ending epilogue of this one is fairly disappointing. The reason is due to basically a combination of an unexpected death in my immediate family while I was writing this story, and just a small amount of general burnout sort of sapped my creativity, and that's the reason this story is a bit lackluster in the above-mentioned regards. Not really an excuse, I know, but I wanted it finished and released. So yeah, sorry about that.

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/balls/breasts/ass, cum inflation and excessiveness, breast/ass/cock/ball/ expansion and growth, pregnancy, gangbang.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

"Destiny?" She questioned cautiously, slowly moving towards Chastity's front, "I-I think I'm gonna join you."

"Sounds great hon'! Let me just stop fucking this slut for a second."

"Sure..."

Giving a last, brutal thrust, Destiny held herself and Chastity still, only the constant quivering of her cock providing any movement. She smiled at Clarissa as if to give her the go ahead, the lesser-futanari gulping and nodding back at her. Carefully she stepped around the pair until she was facing Chastity's visage and the enormous outline of Destiny's member; this was the difficult part. Clarissa lined herself up right in front of them - thankful that the enhanced length of her member meant she didn't have to straddle her student's bulge just yet - and pointed her glans at Chastity's face. The Succubus looked up at the girthy bitch breaker at the right moment for Clarissa to spear it directly between her lips.

Destiny grinned as her Lamaze instructor moaned out at the feeling of Chastity's cock-cushions wrapping around her glans, giving her time to adjust to the position, which Clarissa wasted no time in doing. She immediately slid her member deeper into the Demoness's maw, splitting her gaping lips further and burrowing into her throat; after being cored out by so many cocks, it was basically easy for her to take such an enormous member now. Clarissa groped at her milk-leaking tits as she shimmied her hips back and forth, rutting against Chastity's face, her balls undulating between her outstretched her legs.

Once Clarissa found a steady rhythm, Destiny went back to work, meeting the other futa's thrusts with her own; she felt a new sensation as she did, the last of the group to experience it. The distension of her own mind-shattering shaft rubbed against Clarissa's in Chastity's neck, adding to her pleasure. This also allowed her to understand just how much bigger she was than her friend, Clarissa's cock covering less than half of the width of her own as it grinded back and forth across it. Destiny's lust increased at this realization, a primordial roar rumbling through her throat as she pistoned like a runaway freight train.

Chastity bounced back and forth between the mammoth members penetrating her, constantly dancing erotically from the power of the pumps made against her. Her arms moved off of the outline of Destiny's cock to hold onto Clarissa's shaft, stroking it the best she could as it hammered into her cum-caked mouth, her cheeks bulging from the sheer amount of meat stuffing them; her torso bulged even more, Destiny's cock alone turning her into a too-small cocksleeve. Neither of the futanari gave her any form of rest or break, using her to their heart's content while the other two watched enviously, wishing it was themselves breaking the Succubus in twine.

"God, I could fuck this throat all day! It's so wet and tight, I've never felt anything like it!"

"I know! Is it better than her asshole?"

"N-No, her ass is the best!"

"Maybe I'll have to fuck it next!"

Eyes shooting open, Chastity looked around in a panic at what was basically a threat reaching her ears. She'd never survive if Destiny decided to fuck her ass - Hell, she was struggling just to survive the beating her pussy was taking! Even worse, there was nothing she could do to stop it if the ultra-hung futanari decided to make good on her words; in fact, she wasn't even sure she'd want to stop her. Like Clarissa, the last inkling of self-preservation ignited in Chastity's brain, fighting against her overwhelming desire to be fucked into spasming rapture, the thought of Destiny taking all of her holes as exciting as it was terrifying. But for now she was a slave to whatever the group of mega-endowed women wanted, unable to even speak her desires, the massive cock busying itself with her throat blocking any utterances she might have made.

Body flopping up and down, soaking up the cum spreading below her like a wet sponge, Chastity's brain was forced into further malfunction as her cunt betrayed her. It all just felt too amazing! From Destiny splitting her like she'd never been before, to the way her curves smacked together and against the floor, and how Clarissa so casually stretched her throat, she was a constantly climaxing mess, her pussy sloppy and spraying without end; and with every gout of cum that either of the futanari pumped into her, the deluges of her own girl cream grew more intense. Even her nipples were being stimulated from being bashed around, throbbing painfully against the grounds.

Clarissa was momentarily broken from her reverie by something pushing at her gravid scrotum. Looking down past her huge tits, swollen stomach, and girthy cock, she saw that Destiny's glans had finally reached her; as frightening as it was to think of what her student could do to her just by accident, it was equally as arousing. Spreading her legs, Clarissa walked forward so that she was essentially straddling the cock-bulge, forcing more of her own shaft into Chastity's throat at the same time and poking at the entrance to her stomach. Her balls draped over Destiny's member, causing her to moan with renewed fervor as they were juggled back and forth by the futa's ferocious fucking.

"Look at that," Emily pointed to what was going on with Clarissa, jaw dropped in amazement, "Destiny reached Clarissa through Chastity!"

"F-Fuck, that's like..." Jolene could barely comprehend what she was seeing, her eyes fogged over with lust, "so hot! And they're like, still so far away from each other. You're so awesome Destiny!"

"Thanks honey, I just wish you guys could fuck her too!"

"Maybe next time?" Emily questioned, "I uh, wonder if there's a position where we can all fuck her at the same time."

"We have plenty of time to figure it out! Lord knows I'm not going anywhere."

Chuckling, Destiny imagined all the debauchery still waiting for the four futa. Her cock gave a lurch at the lurid imagery flashing through her brain, predictably dumping more of its unnaturally thick sludge into Chastity's womb; the Succubus looked like she was laying atop a purple-and-white waterbed by this point, her limbs totally splayed over her massively inflated midsection. She continued to grow as Clarissa and Destiny both pumped her with their progeny, two different organs filled by the burning liquid at the same time - though her baby sac was being packed full much more swiftly than her bowels were. Cum, of course, spritzed from her lips. Both pairs of them.

With every vicious slam into the Succubus, Destiny's cock simultaneously disappeared into her and reappeared through her chest-flesh. She was nearly in hip-grabbing distance, almost half of her monstrous pillar of fuck meat embedded into Chastity, the amount stuffed into her longer than her torso was tall; Clarissa appeared to be at a similar point, her hands holding onto Chastity's spiraled, black horns as she tunneled through her throat, using the demonic growths like reins. Destiny stared at her penetrative-partner with a bit of jealousy in her eyes, wishing it was that easy for her to do the same to the slut's hips.

Chastity - well Chastity was on another planet, agonizing pleasure warping her very sense of self. It seemed like with every new sexual interaction she'd had that night she was brought to higher levels of rapturous euphoria, having soared past Cloud-Nine hours ago; even her initial face-fuckings by all four of the futa had been the best carnal experiences of her life, and with every cock that entered her, the bar was raised once more. There wasn't a way for her to adequately describe how she felt, even words in her own demonic tongue unable to do her emotions justice. She'd never thought that this was where she'd be after finding this planet all those millennia ago, but now Earth was a place she never wanted to leave.

During her contemplations she felt a pair of strong hands slap down on her waist.

"Finally!" Destiny cried out, the biggest smile touching her lips, "I never thought I'd get deep enough into her!"

"It's... it's not even that you're deep," Emily observed, trying to make sense of what she was seeing, "you're just stretching her skin out so much! What the fuck!?"

"I'll tell you 'what the fuck' - I'm gonna fuck her seriously now!"

The other futa stared at their friend in horror, each of them picturing a different thing - but they wouldn't be left to their own imaginations for much longer. Taking a moment to swivel her hips and paw at Chastity's meaty rear, Destiny grinned, satisfied that she had made the impossible a reality. Giving the Succubus's fat ass a couple of rough slaps, her eyes fixated on the obese cheeks as they wobbled back and forth for a handful of seconds after her hands had left them, Destiny lowered her hips, mashing her own fat ass into her incredible pair of ball brewers. Firming up her hold on Chastity's hips, she started to unsheathe her cock.

Angling her member upward as she slid it from Chastity's dilapidated cunt - drawing a squeal from Clarissa, the outline of her cockhead rising against her drooping sack - Destiny readied herself for the 'serious' fucking she had spoken of before. Using her hold on the Succubus's waist, she began dragging her towards her groin, penetrating her even more thoroughly without having to thrust; Chastity's waterbed-sized stomach jiggled under her, her legs kicking out as she was speared to a new degree. Destiny moaned as more and more of her swollen shaft was swallowed by Chastity's depths, Clarissa waddling forward in order to keep her own cock implanted.

Attempting to keep track of how much of her vascular endowment was being wrapped by Chastity's warped figure - the Succubus turned into a literal living condom - Destiny noted happily that she managed to get nearly two-thirds of her cock consumed before meeting resistance. And that was enough for now! Snarling, Destiny's expression turned to one of carnal passion, and following her changing features, she plowed into Chastity in one swift in-and-out movement, pulling feet of girthy appendage from her split slit and then rocketed it all back into her in the blink of an eye. Clarissa gasped at the force of the intrusion, able to feel it through Chastity's flesh, her body bucking from the impact.

That was just the beginning!

Destiny immediately pounded her free-use onahole rapidly and viciously, her hips reaching a blurred state. Battered by a bludgeon as big as she was, Chastity screamed against the mass of meat in her mouth, the entirety of her cum-filled torso rippling; her skin was punched out in several directions, the cock drilling through her twisting and turning to stretch her out as much as possible. Clarissa tightened her grip on Chastity's horns, holding onto them like they might save her from peril, her worst fears coming to fruition as her friend ravaged the Succubus. Seemingly not noticing her instructor's distressed state, Destiny thrusts sped up.

The formerly wet-slapping sounds of Chastity's body bouncing against the ground transformed into an entirely different sort of commotion. More akin to what would be heard on a construction site, the Succubus's figure smashed into the studio floor repeatedly like a hammer against a nail, the absurd weight of her blown-up midsection nothing to Destiny's bitch breaker. With every powerful bang Chastity's cunt squirted like her arousal was being pounded out of her, her engorged clit punished again and again. Destiny only fucked Chastity harder from seeing her obvious enjoyment of the rough treatment, safe in the knowledge that whatever she did to the slut would bring her pleasure.

Feeling like she was riding a mechanical bull, Clarissa's eyes bulged in their sockets as she was whipped around by the power of her friend's thunderous sexual slaughtering. Stopped from dismounting Chastity's face by her libido and her libido alone, she did her best to focus on how soft and moist the Succubus's throat and lips were, the velvet folds of her gullet nearly enough of a distraction to make her forget her woes. Nearly. The fact that her feet were being constantly lifted from the floor and that her body was shaking back and forth were nigh-impossible to ignore.

"Fucking take it, slut!" Destiny growled, puncturing deeper into Chastity with room-rattling ruts, "Gonna keep fucking you until my balls are empty! Fill you up again and again. You won't even fit in the building when I'm finished!"

Like she was trying to make good on her promise already, the production of Destiny's sperm surged with her threats, her cum factories gurgling loudly as ever. All of it went directly into Chastity's womb after making the journey up Destiny's inhuman endowment, desecrating and inflating it to a degree that made the other futa worry; her body had bloated so massively that now even her breasts were piled atop her taut, wobbling flesh! The Succubus was essentially bouncing on her own belly, raised feet of the ground by what was mostly Destiny's virility, the volume of it spraying from her cunt nowhere near enough to drain her - and yet more kept coming.

For once in her life, Chastity thought that her health was in danger from her carnal proclivities. She really felt like she was going to explode, her body's magically-enhanced elasticity pushed to the limit; there was a horrid rumbling coming from her depths, her distended skin rippling in several places at once. Yet somehow it was painless, only ecstasy coursing through her being, the only source of discomfort coming from how sore her jaw and cunt were. If this is how she met her end, her orgasm-cracked brain decided she would accept it, her other options not nearly as alluring. Fucked to death was better than any alternative!

But that isn't what happened.

No, Chastity didn't pop or burst or sprout leaks or anything of the sort, even if it seemed to be an inevitability. Instead the opposite occurred, her stomach shrinking of its own accord like a vacuum had opened up inside of her and was sucking up all of Destiny's cum. Her torso slowly began returning to its original size, collapsing in on itself before her own - and the four futa around hers - eyes. Even Chastity was befuddled by this sudden change, managing to catch a glimpse of her deflation around the cock impaling her throat, Destiny and Clarissa unpausing in their thrusting despite their shared confusion - but the perplexity would soon be done away with as the mystery of what was happening to the Succubus quickly solved itself

It became immediately obvious where all of Destiny's progeny were going: Chastity's tits. After the few moments passed in which it took the futa to notice, all four sets of eyes were drawn to the Succubus's bust, glued to it as each of the incredible heaps of massive-nipple-topped purple flesh expanded. Unlike her previous transformations all of her magical growth was centered at her breasts, the bloated hills spreading out across her slimming stomach; there was also a second difference as well. Destiny hadn't needed to actually cum for the alterations to occur, her precum potent enough to activate them on its own - or her body's desire for survival simply forced the changes to occur prematurely.

Additionally, the inflation of her already-gigantic tits didn't occur at a rapid pace or over a handful of minutes like before, instead continuing with seemingly no end in sight. Beanbag chair sized before Destiny's cum affected her, Chastity's tits reached levels unheard of in this reality; no human alive possessed the surgical enhancements or medical conditions that would bring them anywhere close to the Demoness's bust. Her areola spread out across the fresh, vast swathes of tit-flesh, her nipples erecting like the cocks of those around her. The futanari all ogled her ballooning boulders, Destiny and Clarissa even slowing down their undulating thrusts to join in the admiration.

They just kept growing and growing to the point that Emily and Jolene had to take several steps back to move out of their all-consuming expanse. Chastity's tits eclipsed Destiny's balls in rotund heft, then her own height - their owner potentially able to lay across one of them with room to spare - and beyond, passing person-sized without pause. Covering the cum that plastered the floor, the white liquid and blue mats were replaced by acreage of lavender-hued pliability, Destiny's first load of the night pushed into the hallway just to make space for their blanketing breadth; they even began to encroach upon Clarissa and Destiny's general vicinity they took up so much room.

It wasn't until Chastity's stomach appeared only as pregnant as the futanari did her expansion pause.

Now the owner of breasts meters across in every direction, Chastity was just as stunned as her sexual-handlers were. Drawn into question previously, there was now zero doubt that she wouldn't be able to walk - much less stand - any longer, hundreds of pounds of fatty tissue hanging from her torso and pancaking across the studio. As her eyes darted and spun around in her skull from trying to take in the full scope of her growth, she caught a glimpse of herself in one of the few mirrors not caked or shattered by gallons of cum, her breath catching in her throat and colliding with Clarissa's cock.

She didn't resemble anything like she ever had in her immortal life! Every inch of her body was comically out of proportion compared to the biggest she'd been molded to in the past, her humanoid-aspects hidden behind her overdeveloped sexual features. Lips puffy and wide enough to wrap around a watermelon - which wasn't far off from what they were enveloping at that very moment - an ass that would require custom made chairs if she ever wanted to sit down again, and... and her tits. There wasn't anything to compare them to, nothing that would do them justice, not a single realistic metaphor or simile that could possibly wax poetically enough to capture their majesty.