A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though they should have expected what was happening, the other three futa were flabbergasted nonetheless. It just didn't seem possible that the Succubus's tits could get any more massive, and if she wasn't supernatural-endowed, it wouldn't have been; it was only due to Chastity's magical racial makeup she was even still alive! Yet there she was, growing bustier and bustier, her tits nearly unusable for anything but the biggest of cocks to pleasure themselves with - which luckily they all possessed. Each of the three oglers instantly imagined and remembered the feeling of those preposterous chest-pillows - though that wasn't a comparison that did them justice anymore - cushioning their members and bringing them to their own explosive climaxes.

"Mooooore!" Destiny moaned incoherently, dead to everything that was going on with the Succubus, devoured by her orgasm, "Have to... cum... more!"

Cock flexing as she babbled to herself, there was a sensation she was aware of: her own cum pushing back against her. It seemed that Chastity's womb did have a limit, and she had reached it! Her leviathan was being forced backward by her own salvos of semen even as she continued to pound into the Succubus, her quivering balls bouncing off Chastity's inhumanely-distended stomach. Inch by inch it was moved out of the cratered cunt, ripping Chastity's lower lips out with it like it was going to remove them from their owner. The first dribbles of virile goop followed it, leaking down across her sack and the Demoness's brutally-distorted figure.

Just as happy to cover the slut as she was to fill her, Destiny started shimmying off of the Succubus, lifting herself up, using the rotund bottoms of Chastity's engorged gut as a foothold. Taking in what she'd done to Chastity for the first time, Destiny moaned and pumped into her once more, unable to herself with such an erotic sight in front of her; she wasn't even a person anymore! Swallowed on all sides by her inflated torso and massively morphed bust, there was scarcely an inch of her that wasn't rolls of sexual flesh, her head disappearing into her canyon of cleavage, her tits rising above her ribs. Panting, Destiny pushed herself off of the zeppelin of cum-crammed skin, leaping down to the floor, her cock tearing out from Chastity's pussy, her balls smacking down before she did.

The moment her cock left Chastity's canal a literal avalanche of cum came with it, her mass of falling swimmers too dense to be called a simple waterfall. Before she did anything else she stopped to admire the steaming piles of progeny descending from Chastity's cavern; it tumbled from the Succubus's cunt with the speed and consistency of dripping mud, rolling over her throbbing mound and larger-than-average-dick-sized clit, her gaped hole a solid block of white. Spraying cockhead resting against Chastity's expanded abdomen, Destiny put both hands on it - her reach only cresting half of her magnificent member's monumental length - and stroked it as best as she could, her fingers gliding over the expanse of marbled veins and tough flesh on the top of it, wrapping them around her ginormous girth a true impossibility.

Taking a step back, she grunted again and flexed her cock, directing her steady semen stream upward towards Chastity's elevated position. Her blast of sludge slopped over the pearly-hole that was once the Succubus's cunt, shoving the virile glue trying to escape it back into her womb, instantly plastering her sex in layers of curdled cream. Aiming higher, Destiny bombarded the slut's backside next, sending the fat cheeks wobbling wildly, completely covering the giant globes until they matched her pussy; Chastity's legs weren't spared either, enough of the ball brew splattering back onto them to give her a fresh pair of gooey pants. Slimy rivulets ran down her still growing tits and jiggling stomach, re-streaking her purple flesh white.

Shot after shot of salacious slurry saturated Chastity's figure, arching high enough to billow onto her back and the top of her skull, matting into her hair and hiding her horns under a crown of futa filth; her tail was similarly masked, stuck to between her enormous ass like the string of a thong, only just covering her asshole enough to stop it from being filled by the voluminous runoff. No part of Chastity was safe from Destiny's virile volcano, the eruption quickly reaching every inch of her transformed body, huge dollops of fuck-frosting flying far enough to land on her nipples on the other side of the room, stray strands exceeding them in distance. The wall that Chastity's enormous form should have been blocking couldn't be saved despite the gigantic obstacle her tits and stomach created, the already-cracked mirror covered again and again.

"I still got a lot more for you, slut! These babies aren't even close to empty, so get ready!"

Thrusting her hips out, Destiny strained her kegels, forcing the next salvo to come out with even more power, the high-pressure hose completely surging over Chastity. There was the distinct sound of glass shattering, the volley slamming straight into the wall that the Succubus's tits were beginning to grind against as they took up more and more space in the studio; Destiny didn't let the wrecking of the room stop her, however, continuing to piston into her hands in the general direction of Chastity. Some streams went wide, some high, some low, their angle seemingly random once they departed Destiny's destructive dick - but the results were the same regardless.

Potent sludge filled their vicinity, barely able to vacate through the open door on the opposite end of the room, Destiny's previous load still piled up outside of it. Like the melting of the icebergs from Global Warming, the sea level rose, this one made up of unfiltered cum instead of saltwater. Every new gush of cream sent the white ocean warping, waves forming and splashing against each other, the walls, and every inhabitant of the studio - no one was spared, just like the gawking trio assumed. However, Destiny's seed was so unnaturally thick it was like being trapped in quicksand, Clarissa, Jolene, and Emily having to put effort in order to unstick their legs from the growing swamp, Chastity and Destiny unmoving as they basked in the latter's climax.

At the same time the Succubus's breast expansion didn't halt. Still absorbing the swimming pool worth of cum inside of her, they had already begun pressing into the wall directly in front of her, spreading outward as if they were threatening to do the same to the other three; her tits mashed into the reflective surface, breaking it down further and finishing the job that Destiny's orgasm had started. Hell, the entire building's structural integrity was at risk, nothing apparently sturdy enough to stop her sexual growth. Having no control over her inflation, Chastity was forever left watching her uncontrollable transformation, too sapped of strength from the many hours of rough fucking and the absolutely uncountable amount of orgasms that were still racking her brain.

Flattening themselves against the far wall like they had during Destiny's first orgasm, the rest of the group just did their best to survive; sure they could have left, but where was the fun in that!? The show put on before them was simply too undeniably erotic from them to not want to watch, not a dry pair of breasts or unerected cock between them. Clarissa and Emily were masturbating as well, joining Jolene who had been jerking off the entire time already, their balls forcing more cum onto the floor, adding their own comparatively-miniscule contributions to the swamping. Cheeks red, breathing heavy, drenched in sweat - all three were fully hypnotized by their friend's sexual debauchery.

"Yes!" Destiny hissed through clenched teeth, staring through a bunch of curly hair that had fallen over her eyes, "I need this so badly. This is best orgasm of my fucking life!"

Bulbous balls gurgling in agreement, her cock also gave a happy throb, lobbing another lecherous load of liquid onto Chastity. The Succubus had reached the state of being utterly drenched minutes ago, the rest of Destiny's climax simply sealing the deal. It looked like a truck had poured cement over the demonic whore and then the whole room, while others took its place the moment it emptied. Destiny's emissions left nothing untouched, the ceiling to the floor painted in her personal essence, everything in between similarly soaked, Destiny herself smeared head to toe. None of that gave her any reason for pause though, the hyper-hung futa ready to drown in her own goop if it meant finally feeling a second of satisfaction.

Everything around the futa and the Succubus had been washed away by her thunderous load. The few objects that had been present in the room - some exercise balls, clothing, and chairs - were buried under gallons of semen, stained permanently the carnal storm; even if they hadn't, they surely would have been crushed under Chastity's top-heavy figure. Sperm blotted out the overhead lights, several ceiling panels hanging loosely, several others completely absent, the room given a new coating of paint. Mats that had lined the carpeted floor were soaked through like sponges, the carpet beneath them inevitably crusted over as cum dried into it. Mirrors smeared over, the entire studio space had darkened considerably, only a few glowing patches illuminating left standing.

Throughout it all Chastity had scarcely been given the opportunity to drain. Every time cum began tumbling from her cunt Destiny sent another salvo straight into it, keeping the Succubus as stuffed possible, only her absorption of the fuck fluid into mass for her tits providing her with any kind of relief. That didn't stop all of the futa's semen from sneaking out of her, however, the quantity of virile concoction impossible to stop from leaking out completely. A babbling brook of ball brew poured out of Chastity's worn out, punished pussy lips, making the slack folds flutter with every fresh stream that gushed against them; if she wasn't so jam-packed with progeny, Chastity would have been able to see straight into the back of her womb!

By the stunned trio's estimate, it took nearly a quarter of an hour for Destiny's orgasm to slow. Her single, continuous stream of semen morphed into a rapid-fire series of spurts, each one still big enough to fill a barrel and all aimed in the same direction. Cum cascaded off of Chastity from every direction, her body piled high with dense sludge, some of the hilly mountains of genetic refuse literally toppling onto the floor when they were bombarded, creating peaks and valleys of sexual dreck around the Succubus; the virile excess was nearly as tall as she was! Similarly, mounds of Destiny's own orgasmic prodigiousness imprisoned the futa where she stood, a snow-fort of sperm shielding her from every angle.

"Fuck, I can't believe I-"

Destiny was unable to finish her exclamation, a moan replacing it as yet another billow of progeny was flung from her; even if she was feeling finished, her genitalia was not! Her face twisted up into an expression of pain as her member bucked and continued its release, fighting against its owner's desires, hell bent on draining itself dry. She was exhausted by this point, the combination of the toll her late-stage pregnancy was taking on her and the exertion she used in achieving the climax working against her now catching up to her. Wavering slightly, Destiny went ahead and sat on her balls, unsurprisingly not feeling a bit of ache or hurt from dropping her full weight onto what should have been her most sensitive of parts.

Clarissa noticed her student's distress right away.

Rushing over, having to stomp through the layers of cum mucking through the floor just to not fall over, Clarissa made her way to Destiny as quickly as she could, her arms outstretched as she waded through the progeny pool, her cock helping creating a path for her move through. Once she got close enough she gently wrapped her arms around the dark-skinned futa's neck, her sitting-position putting them close to level in height, pressing her equally-as-gravid, vein-riddled stomach into Destiny's back. Letting her friend nuzzle into her, Clarissa pet her cum-matted hair, rocking her back and forth, trying to calm her even as Destiny's eruption furiously blasted out of her mega-member, providing all the support she could to her fellow expecting mother.

"Are you okay, Destiny?" She whispered into her ear, stroking her head, "Go ahead and lean on me, I got you."

"T-Thanks hon'," Destiny mumbled back, her eyes closed, her lips pursing, "I-I'll be fine. That just took a lot out of me. More than I expected.

Emily and Jolene joined them as quickly as they could.

"Let me help," Emily placed a comforting hand on Destiny's stomach as if to protect it from the futa's own destructive prowess, "wouldn't want anything happening to you. I know how excited you are to be a mother."

"Yeah, like, don't worry babe! We're all here for you!" Jolene went to Destiny's other side, putting a hand on her not-so-secret crush's shoulder, "Like, just relax! We're not going anywhere."

"Thanks girls, you're the best."

The four futa stayed like that for countless minutes, waiting until Destiny's orgasm died to a trickle - or at least what passed for a trickle for her magnificent package. Clarissa kept a studious eye on Chastity the entire time, having a small amount of care left for their living sex toy, making sure she could see her move and breath; like Destiny's climax, the Succubus tits had stopped growing, now taking up far more than half of the studio, sections of her monumental breasts laying only inches away from the group. No longer impeded, her cunt voided Destiny's cum much more rapidly, her body slowly deflating back to something recognizable, lowering her closer and closer to the floor.

Passed out for the who knows how many times that night, her brain having shut down from overwhelming pleasure, Chastity wasn't unaware that her covering and filling had stopped. Residual orgasms still rocked her body, her cunt throbbing weakly, trying to clench in on itself as it gushed its own fluid arousal, her clit pulsating, sandwiched between her enormous cum-gut and her distended lower lips. It was a happy kind of unconsciousness that had struck her, one formed from experiencing the most pleasurable night in her incredibly long life, the way she was treated unimportant when the results were the extreme amounts of bliss she'd never conceptualized before - and it was a night that wasn't over yet. Not if the futa had anything to say about it!

As things calmed and the state of the studio was ignored, the four futanari all formed their own plans for how things should continue.

"So, um, like what now?" Jolene questioned, unable to deny her own needy member for much longer, "Are we done or...?"

"Shit, I don't know about you ladies but I think I got a few more rounds in me!"

Destiny chuckled at her muscular companion's declaration.

"You girls go ahead, I'm gonna take a breather."

"Gonna be okay without us?" Clarissa asked, still concerned, "We can wait as long as you need."

"No no you guys have fun!" Destiny waved a hand in the air, brushing off her instructor's worries, "I'm just getting old! I don't have the same spunk as you young turks!"

"I don't think you're old..." Jolene blushed, Destiny turning to smile at the young blonde.

"I know cutie, and I appreciate it!" She winked at Jolene, the scarlet shading on her features blazing more fiercely because of it, "Maybe when we're not pregnant I'll invite you over for some fun with me and the Mister."

"Oh get a room you two!" Emily made a mock-gagging motion, drawing a chorus of giggles from the rest, "Now, it's time for more fun!"

The rest of the night passed in a blur.

After helping Chastity finish draining and pushing Destiny's mountains of steaming seed out of the way, they picked up where they'd left off, making sure to wake the Succubus up in the process. They took their turns with her, usually all at once, using her holes and every part of her body for their own carnal needs; titfucking a portion of one of her breasts, hotdogging her massive ass, grinding their cocks against her tits - they used her outsides as much as her insides. Frotting themselves against her overdeveloped figure, smearing every inch of her skin with their musky cocks.

Her orifices were, of course, taken just as much. Massive members constantly stuffed between her lips, girthy shaft plugging her ass, two cocks that didn't belong to Destiny shoved into her cunt as once; it was basically a requirement now to have more than one in her pussy at the same time, the lesser-endowed futa unable to feel any stimulation otherwise. When Destiny regained enough strength to join in on the debauchery, she found her own orgasms coming much easier, stuffing her oversized appendage between Chastity's cavernous cleavage and gaping her sex once more, now able to fuck her along with her hung friends, pummeling her into lurid rapture.

There was scarcely a few minutes when cum didn't spray across her sexual aspects, re-covering her, burying her again and again, the breaks the futanari took mostly to free the Succubus from her gooey prison; whenever Destiny climaxed, the pause went on for much longer, the group all having to help shovel her semen out of the room, the hallway quickly just as plastered as the studio was. Due to the late hour, no one seemed to notice the horrid, erotic acts performed in the back of the building, nary a peep interrupting the dual-sexed ladies' fun. Chastity's inflation was a regular occurrence, her womb and stomach distended by legendary quantities of seed repeatedly, her own orgasms even more common.

To the Succubus's relief it didn't seem like she was capable of growing anymore beyond the point she already had. Her truck-sized tits stayed the same, as did her door-busting ass and her lower-face-consuming lips; the futa didn't seem to mind either, happy with how ridiculous she looked, content to use their perverse toy as she was. It didn't take much longer after they'd begun fucking her again for Chastity to forget much else besides pleasure, the reason for her being on Earth filed away behind layers of ecstasy, the thought of even trying to return to her home dimension absent in her cock-and-cum addled brain. She was happy, and that was enough.

Despite the length of their degeneracy, the group of futa's sexual stamina never seemed to wane for long, each one only needing a handful of minutes to leap back into action; even when their cocks did soften, it was only a momentary hinderance, their erections popping right back up once their breather was over with. Night turned to day before they knew it, time absent in the lair of lust, the ticking of the clock replaced by the splashing of passing cumshots. There were no windows in the studio either, and so much semen piled around the door that when the Sun did rise, no light shone on them. They lived in a world of darkness and pornographic filth...