A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Big' was practically an insult. 'Huge' was a descriptor reserved for regular women. 'Gigantic' was just the tip of the iceberg. A scholar scouring all the world's dictionaries and thesauruses from every known language past, present, and future for the correct word would fail at their goal regardless of how many lifetimes they had to complete it. The most accomplished linguists could only begin to form a series of letters that would capture the sheer magnificent depth of Chastity's bust and only if they all worked together for years without pause. But the futanari ogling her didn't need language to understand what they were looking for, knowing the only thing that was important was that...

...Chastity had the biggest fucking pair of tits in existence!

Like a pack of starved wolves presented with an injured fawn, they descended upon her before she realized what was happening. Clarissa and Destiny - already buried in her orifices - resumed and ramped up their rate of rampaging, slamming against her face and ass respectively, animalistic growls escaping their lips. Jolene and Emily both went for the same breast considering that ten people could have used it at once, rubbing their swollen members along its incredible expanse and groping at it where they could, their fingers sinking into the pliable purple flesh like they were kneading dough for a record-breaking pizza.

Jolene slid her cock under one of Chastity's expanded tits, fucking into it like it was another one of her holes, using her supernaturally-enhanced strength to flop it up and down like a flapjack. Emily went for one of the Succubus's nipples, the extended protuberance as long and fat as the muscular futanari's cock was originally, roughly holding it as she slid her gigantic shaft against it, frotting it like it was a cock. Despite the fact that there were two mega-hung futa thrusting into just one of Chastity's breasts, it hardly moved from their ministrations, so enormously oversized that they could have bounced on it like a trampoline and not affected each other.

Along with her expansion, Chastity somehow, paradoxically, grew more sensitive across her room-eating bust. The futa duo fucking at her tits were giving her nearly as much pleasure as Destiny who was actually fucking her was, every inch of her chest-mountains like stretched-clitorises made up her skin, ludicrously receptive to the cock-touches against them; her nipples especially were bundled with extra nerve-endings, Emily's grip on one electrifying her body. She moaned around the dick in her mouth and her cunt convulsed, clenching against Destiny's chaotic womb-wrecker, her own sprays of girl cream increasing as well.

None of the futa said anything as they used her body to their heart's content. Moans, pants, and grunts all bellowed from their drooling-mouths, but there were no words exchanged - there didn't need to be. They all knew what they were doing, what they were supposed to be doing: fucking Chastity in anyway that they could. Ravenously they abused her holes and extremities, possessed beyond human understanding, gluttonous in their desires to orgasm. All decorum was lost, all higher thought-processes absent, nothing but primordial urges driving their actions, resembling the first humans that Chastity had ever met during her initial forays onto the planet.

Like all those thousands of years ago, she was once again the center of Mankind's attention.

The center of attention like she preferred to be, but this time without any control over what was being done to her. Spitroasted and futa-handled. Covered by cocks the likes of which her race had never seen. Cum flowing into and onto her from every direction. Lost in it all. Cunt clogged, throat stuffed, tits battered and bruised. She was nothing but an outlet for the lust of her conquerors, her agency discarded, reduced to whatever they wanted her to be. Everything else didn't matter to her or them - her reason for being on Earth in the first place, her empowerment, her, her, her. Pleasure the singular motivation for her existence.

After her stomach deflated, Destiny's cock was even more prominent against her flesh, the figure-dwarfing outline thundering back and forth through her, Chastity having apparently not lost any of her stretchiness from before. Every feature of the grandest futa's ultimate endowment could be seen through her skin - veins, ridges, her swelling urethra - everything. Chastity's womb was engorging rapidly again, Destiny's cum-spewing growing with her uncontrollable lust, though it was now completely hidden under her perfect, massive tits; the futa's cock was still visible however, rippling out past her face and between Clarissa's thighs as she closed in on burying every foot she possessed inside of the Succubus, forcing Clarissa to maintain a leg-akimbo stance.

Clarissa brutalized Chastity's gullet as she was shaken violently by Destiny's thrusts, completely ignoring the fact that her body was being tossed around like a rag doll. She pulled the Demoness's horns like she was trying to tear them off, yanking her head as far forward as she could while shoveling her monster appendage straight into it; Clarissa also found herself standing on Chastity's bust now, lifted off the ground by the masses of flesh that rolled under her feet during her transformation, throwing her further off-balance - not that that stopped her in the slightest! Nothing could remove her from the Succubus's throat short of a nuclear explosion!

While the other two used Chastity's holes, Jolene and Emily melted into her tits. They both fucked at the squishy supernatural-pillows as hard and fast as possible, their cocks sinking deep into different sections of her breast. Jolene mounted her chosen area like she would a person, hunched over it, squeezing handfuls of tit-flesh, humping like a dog in heat, her cock sandwiched between the floor and chest-meat; Emily used Chastity's nipple like a handlebar, mashing her ginormous member across as much of the preposterous curves as she could. Cum sprayed from their members, slowly covering the single breast in white sludge, adding liquid heat to their ecstasy.

This continued for who knows how long. Time wasn't important, and whether it passed by swiftly or at a snail's pace wasn't anything the sexually-consumed group concerned themselves with. They were just there to fuck. Fuck whatever part of Chastity they could, wherever they could! Semen flowed out of cocks and Chastity's mouth and pussy, reflooding the room; it was a mystery that no one had come to check on the sexual chaos happening, but even if someone had it would've gone unnoticed by the studio's inhabitants. It would be simply foolish to try to put a stop to the rampaging futa, getting caught in their carnal crossfire a very real consequence.

A pause only occurred when one of the futanari reached climax.

"Fuckin' cumming!" Clarissa screamed, breaking the wordless embargo, pummeling her hips against Chastity's features, "Can't- have to get it out! Have to... need it... gonna...!"

The other futa panted as they turned their attention to their companion, none of them stopping their own furious railings. Clarissa bucked once, twice, and then hilted herself in Chastity's body, her cock reaching through her entire body, stretching her stomach out and sliding against Destiny's ridiculous length. Engorged balls rattling, they rose slightly on the distention of her companion's shaft, trudging up her legs, the arteries lacing her scrotum throbbing as her cum started its rapid ascent. For her part Chastity held Clarissa's swollen monster firmly, looking up at her with lazy, rapture-clouded eyes, waiting to be bloated even more than she already was. Body shaking, Clarissa howled as she came.

Cum splashed through Chastity's innards, inflating her instantly. Her cock-deformed skin distended outward, slapping into the underside of her preposterously-proportioned tits, wobbling into the front of Destiny's mega-sperm-brewers, and sinking to the floor; Destiny's own moans increased in volume as she felt Clarissa's load swirling against her shaft, thinning the barrier separating them. Eyes rolling into the back of her head, Clarissa gave Chastity's face another punishing piston, her progeny using that moment to ooze out of the Succubus's gaped lips and slop onto her own chest.

Her cum just kept spilling into Chastity's bowels, giving her no respite from the hot, fluid onslaught. Due to the sheer depth that Clarissa had managed to reach inside of her, semen immediately sprayed out of the Succubus's asshole, the loose orifice yawning open to help release the frothing liquid; it splattered onto Destiny's pregnant gut, drawing moans from the dark-skinned futa as she took a moment to rub the virile goop into her belly. The regurgitated ball brew coated Chastity's countenance when it billowed from her lips, blinding her, muddling her senses once more - though it didn't affect her ability to feel. It was practically all she could do: feel every single gallon of swimmers spew into her and alter her form once more.

Amidst Chastity's liquid face-stuffing, Emily's climax was triggered. Just seeing her instructor bloating the Succubus with her seed was enough for the muscular futanari to achieve her goal, and she cried out when her own cock squirted; it took her by surprise, giving her no chances to announce or adjust herself before she unloaded. While Clarissa's sticky sludge glorped through Chastity's organs, Emily's gushed in a forked river across the massive tit under her cock, running in several streams down and around the folds of fat and rolls of velvety tissue that made up the Alaskan-King-Sized breast. Emily's panting turned into squealing as her semen flooded out of her.

Cum cascaded onto the floor from the most muscular of the futa's climax, forming growing puddles around her and Chastity's semen-soaked breast. Emily jerked the Succubus's nipple off like something would come out of it, the runoff of her load caking in around it, covering her massive areola in the process. Grunting, she slid her cock through her own pearlescent mess like a snake slithering through a swamp, her own enormous appendage engulfed in layers of thick cream; with every thrust of her hips sperm flew into the air, speckling herself with golf-ball size droplets of virility - and she wasn't the only one to get hit either.

Jolene was caught up in the slimy, liquid torrents whipping around the studio as well.

The blonde, second-biggest futa in the room was slowly being covered by her tall companion's orgasm despite being on the other end of Chastity's enormous breast. Emily's traveling trickles of testicle juice easily reached Jolene, and because of the positioning of her body and cock, she was getting drenched; not that this was a bad thing in her eyes, the semen of her fellow dual-sexed friend's a welcome addition to the crazed carnality consuming her. Jolene moans raised in volume as the hot liquid washed over her and drowned her cock, her focus torn between Emily's tit-blasting load and Clarissa's gut-stuffing explosion - and these gorgeously, excessive, erotic acts were swiftly getting to her.

Like dominoes falling and knocking each other over one by one, Jolene was next in line to hit her peak. Previously revved up just from watching Destiny fuck the ludicrously-curvaceous Succubus, joining and engaging in the debauchery was enough to bring her right to the edge, Chastity's mammoth mound as plush and gripping as anything she'd ever experienced; then seeing her companions cum wildly in, out, and all over Chastity finished the job. She cried out and buried her cock as far under Chastity's soaked-section of breast flesh as she could, her pumpkin-sized balls bouncing against the top of her dainty feet while her urethra swelled with semen. A few more bucks later and she was there.

Unlike Clarissa and Emily's, Jolene's orgasm wasn't immediately visible, only able to be heard. Her virile gunk blasting into the floor and the underside of Chastity's gigantic breast created a wet raucous, the splattering and splashing echoing through the studio; Emily could also feel it, the nipple and section of titty-meat she was plastering vibrating against her. It took only a few seconds for Jolene's climax to come into view, a steady pool of cum appearing from the edges of the Succubus's mountainous pile of flesh, spreading out in every direction and brushing against several pairs of feet. Jolene let out high-pitched squeaks in time with her frantic thrusts, clutching Chastity's bust like a body pillow.

The contractions from Jolene's cock were powerful enough to lift Chastity's breast as well, causing it to flounder and beat against the floor; with each meaty slap cum flew upward, sending the pools raining upward through the air. Moaning as she was covered by her own load, the blonde futa's balls rumbled louder as the pump of her progeny increased, the flow of consecutive, streaming salvos growing in volume. Extreme amounts of sperm flooded the room as Chastity's breast was covered from every direction, giving her the appearance she was wearing a single, immense, novelty bra-cup that you'd see in some kind of comedy movie.

As she had so many times that night, Destiny observed her friend's orgasm enviously.

Still rutting into Chastity's demolished cunt, closing in on having all of her cock buried in the magical slut's guts, she whipped her head around to watch the other futa release their pent-up loads. Clarissa in front of her pumping Chastity's stomach beyond full, the extra, excess liquid weight pleasant against her own member. Emily jerking herself around the Demoness's massive nipple, spreading her seed across the top of the massive tit. Jolene fucking the underside of the same breast, wobbling it with the force of her orgasmic flexes, her load spraying out from every rounded corner of it. And there was her, left out once more, close to her own climax but not stimulated enough to quite reach it.

Somewhat angered and emboldened by this fact, she threw herself into her own brutal fucking, blurring her cock in and out of Chastity's brutalized, slack labia. She especially didn't care about anything else now, tired of being the odd-futa out. Turning her focus back to her own frightening fuckstick, she studied its immense vascularity as it rocketed against the Succubus's worn hole, the veins popping out angrily against its dark-skin, each of the numerous arteries throbbing like they had a life of their own, as ready as she was to achieve her apex; her entire member pulsated in the same way, lurching and lunging on its own, trying to force their owner into an orgasm.

Destiny could see the front of her testicles as well, the orbs so preposterously obese and enormous that the tops of them brushed against the base and first few inches of her shaft, sticking out past her legs like she was sitting on wrecking balls. Covered in the same veins, they rumbled with enough strength to lightly quake her body, their sperm-churning as visible as it was audible, literally sloshing every few seconds from how completely cram-packed they were with virile fluids. Wider than she was and nearly half as tall, they vibrated against her ass and cunt with each fresh gallon of cream they brewed up, constantly reminding her of what they stored - and what they wanted to release.

"Soon," Destiny thought silently to herself, "Just gotta fit it all in this slut first!"

Managing to sheathe another miniscule portion of her fantastical member into the Succubus, Destiny looked up from their meeting of sexes to check on her friends; she also used this moment to admire just how deep she'd plowed herself into Chastity. It seemed as though Clarissa was slowing down, her breathing heavy and her movements slowing, her eyelids fluttering, less cum spilling from Chastity's puffed-up lips - though it was still a ridiculous amount by anyone's standards. From around her, Destiny made out the form of her tower of terrific terror absolutely puncturing the futanari's plaything's flesh, the imprint of her massive glans sticking out far past Clarissa's rear.

Similarly, Emily also appeared as though her orgasm was coming to an end, the streams of semen launching from her yawning urethra dying down to spurts that only reached halfway across Chastity's half-room-smothering breast. She panted, calming down even as her enhanced musculature flexed and strained from the force of her ecstasy. Cumming against the same massive tit, Jolene seemed to still be going strong, billows of her sexual potency spraying out in ribbons and ropes from under the multitude of pounds of titty-meat; Destiny thought Jolene looked so cute when she was cumming, her features scrunched up adorably, her pale skin tone blushed a fierce pink.

"O-Oh man," Clarissa huffed, staggering backwards, releasing her hold on Chastity's horns, "t-that was..."

She cut herself off with a groan that was brought on from her lengthy appendage sliding from the Succubus's throat. Her pregnant stomach and milk-leaking tits jiggled as she slipped on Chastity's cum-plastered chest, only the bulge of Destiny's cock keeping her standing, exhausted from her third orgasm in as many hours; with the extraction of her cock, cum followed, a waterfall of white falling from Chastity's permanently-gaped lips. The second Clarissa freed herself and was no longer standing above the dick-distension under her, she fell backwards, landing with a wet plap on her ass between the ends of the Demoness's extreme valley of cleavage.

"Y-You okay, girl?" Emily questioned, panting herself, her cock giving a few last, weak bobs against Chastity's breast. Through weary eyes she studied her instructor, watching as the more-hung futa's legs wobbled and her arms cradled her ballooned belly protectively, her member somehow maintaining its erect size; Emily was in the same state, only a fraction of her libido depleted, her own immense strength drained from having another mind-melting orgasm. Not waiting for a response, she turned away from the others still using the Succubus for their own pleasure and trudged towards Clarissa, offering her a hand.

"Thanks, Em'," she took advantage of the outstretched offer of aid, and pulled herself up, leaning on her student for support, "that one really took a lot of me."

"Looks like it! I can't believe Jolene and Emily are still going at it with her!"

"Y-Yeah, they're ridiculous!" The brown-haired futa suddenly grinned, "But I know we'll be able to go again soon!"

Emily laughed as she looked between her own and Clarissa's stiff members.

"I know what you mean - I don't think I've ever been able to fuck so much."

"Same here..."

Now that Clarissa was no longer an obstacle in her quest for sexual satisfaction, Destiny once again gave the Succubus her undivided, lustful attention, not bothering to join her companions' conversation. She could still feel Jolene blasting her monumental load against Chastity's flesh, the entire cum-covered mound jiggling uncontrollably from the force of her liquid explosions; the blonde futa looked no worse for wear, her hips still bucking fervently against Chastity's breast, her own huge-but-smaller pair flopping atop it. Destiny grunted as she watched her, pushing even more of her cock into Chastity's body, deforming her figure further.