A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With scarcely any of her cock left outside of the Demoness's canal, Chastity looked to be on the verge of tearing in two if any more was forced into her. The bulge of Destiny's member through her torso stretched out almost as long as her torso was tall, the outline of her throbbing, spitting glans nearly out of reach out the person it was brutalizing; not that Chastity was trying to grab at the immense cockhead, her arms to weak to do much else but hold onto the length of shaft directly in front of her. Her head lay across it, resting on her own taut, altered figure, the pulsings of her conquerors choice in weaponry bumping against her visage, cum continuing to pour from her lips.

Exhausted. Sensitive. Happy. These were the only things Chastity was feeling - the only things she was sure she was capable of feeling anymore. Not that she was complaining! This was an entirely different, elevated way of life than the one she had lived before coming to Earth again, one that was transformative in nature. In more ways than one! Regardless of how increasingly obscene and absurd her body had become, it was nothing compared to what had become of her cunt, the once tight cock-crusher gaped to a point it would never recover, stimulated to a numbing degree, fit to take only the kind of cocks that had been wrecking it all night.

The orgasms forced upon her flowed into each other so seamlessly it was more akin to her having one that never ended. To say her pussy simply sprayed its aroused juices would be an understatement; it was more like a continuous hosing of girl cream that both coated her own sex and everything around it. Sloppy messes of futa cum and her own fluids mucked her ruined pussy lips, strands of the mixed sexual refuse creating slimy bridges between her labia, swollen clitoris, and Destiny's bitch breaker, their connection recreated and strengthened every few seconds when one or both of them repeatedly expelled their carnal slime.

Through all of this, Chastity could only gasp and mutter incoherently, broken to her core by rapture.

Destiny wished she felt as good as the Succubus did. Undoubtedly Chastity's insides were sensational around her member, everything from her bruised and swollen lower lips, the gaped bumpiness of her velvety tunnel, and her gripping, deformed womb constantly pleasuring her inhuman length - but it still wasn't enough! Even Destiny's own unending surges of cum washing back onto her supernatural girth weren't enough to finish her off, her cock simply too massive for climax to come easily; this became more of an annoyance as she watched Jolene's own orgasm reach its finale, the blonde futa not bothering to move off the massive tit as she recovered from her body-wracking explosion.

Her milk-shooting tits sprayed onto her own stomach and Chastity's back and tail, her pregnancy-addled midsection bounced uncomfortably, and her ridiculously fat ass clapped together with every violent thrust she made into the slut - the same as they had been. Patience all but diminished, she suddenly paused, clenched down hard on Chastity's wide hips, and yanked her shaft as far out of her as she was capable of doing; this wasn't much, as it were, the dark-skinned futa needing to walk back across almost the entire room if she wished to unsheathe herself fully. Growling as only a couple feet of her monstrosity - and a good portion of Chastity's stretched to translucent-tautness pussy lips - were drawn out, she steadied herself before ramming it back in with as much strength as she could muster.

Success!

"Fucking FINALLY!" Destiny screamed towards the Heavens, tears of satisfaction nearly forming at the corner of her eyes, "I fucking did it!"

It was immediately obvious what she was referring to: her groin was touching Chastity's enormous ass cheeks. And that meant she had managed to bury every disturbing, unbridled millimeter of her cock into the Succubus! Emily and Clarissa gawked at the sight, Jolene's eyes going wide as she lifted her head from Chastity's bust to see what the commotion was about, their vision all fixated on one place. Unbelieve, impossible, insanity-inducing - all of the above were true about what they were witnessing, and that was the absolute skewering of Destiny's entire cock into Chastity's body!

Despite viewing it from a mix of angles, they were all looking at the same thing. Chastity's cum-plastered, royal-hued torso flesh was being forced to extend out in every direction in front of her, tenting around the bell-shaped-end of Destiny's cock. More than half of the older futa's monstrous endowment shot past the rest of the Succubus's body, the indentation of her all-consuming urethra so defined it was like there was nothing between it and the sexually-steamed air. From what of Chastity's inflated abdomen they could see from around her titanic tits, their hyper-hung friend's shaft was very apparent against her flesh, bulging out past her ribcage, wider than the otherworldly-humanoid was! She was now truly more cock than person.

Chastity could, of course, see and feel the destructive event occurring to her. Her eyes scanned over just how far her abdomen had been warped, needing to cross them just to see down the virile-bazooka tenting her! In addition, she was now aware of the fact that Destiny's extremely swollen cum factories and the expansive sack they were contained in were rubbing against the bottom of her breasts and bloated gut, able to feel in real time the progeny they were brewing up; it sent a shudder down her spine knowing that soon all that cream would be pumped directly into her. The futa's ponderous package was essentially all she was able to feel at this point like her nerves were directly connected to it, Destiny's heartbeat powerful enough to vibrate her body.

But none of that compared to the emotions Destiny was experiencing.

And unlike Chastity, Destiny didn't dwell on them either. The moment the sensation of being utterly hilted inside of the Succubus's slackened hole finished washing over her, she went back right back to her ravenous rutting, further beating up Chastity's insides with her grotesquely thick bludgeon. Moaning crazily, Destiny relished the sensation of her pregnant stomach plapping against Chastity's overdeveloped ass, her face a mask of reverie. Though they didn't move much due to their vast bulk, her sperm-stuffed cum-containers jiggled harshly against the parts of the Succubus's body they touched, grinding roughly against her inflated stomach and engorged breasts, raking the enormous arteries lacing her sack against the smooth surfaces of stretched skin.

The best part about being so insanely hung was that Destiny didn't need to worry about accidentally slipping out, the amount of shaft she was able to pull out of Chastity with each thrust only a fraction of what jutted from her hairy groin - and that was still more inches of cock than the Succubus had taken before this night! Cunt lips dragged backwards, Chastity felt like her whole body was being pulled inside out every time the sex-crazed futanari plowed against her, her labia clinging to Destiny's monstrosity like some kind of tumorous growth, the section of fuckmeat that came out of her covered by her bruised genitalia.

Rocked back and forth from the fury of the futa's fucking, the only thing keeping Chastity's from sliding across the room and bashing into one of the mirrored-walls was her own expanded weight centered at her tits, her body only heaving rhythmically; the fact that Destiny kept a firm grip around her cum-ballooned waist helped in the matter as well. Louder and louder wet slaps filled the studio as her ass was pummeled by Destiny's gravid stomach, the schlicking of her soggy sex a constant source of additional noise, the sound of her supernaturally-enhanced bust slapping against the cum-coated floor finishing off the carnal chorus, her own lengthy moans and cries adding a backing track.

Now Destiny could finally feel herself getting close!

Denied her own release for so long, she pushed her body to its limits to crest that last hill, the one that would bring her to the heights of ecstasy. Muscles straining, she leaned forward, laying her pregnant belly and engorged tits across Chastity's back, essentially titfucking her tail and practically hugging the Succubus as she put every last bit of strength she had into her thrusts. Drool hung off of her lips and dripped down onto Chastity's spine, her eyes glazed over as she brought herself closer to climax, features twisted in pleasure; Chastity looked to be in the same state, her extensive tongue hanging from her cum-leaking lips, the blacks of her eyes shining, her tail flattened under Destiny's torso.

The other futa watched in silence, standing next to each other in a line, too enraptured by the extreme display of sexual prowess to even stroke themselves to the sight. Each of the trio ogled the front of Chastity's body, focused on the warped section of skin stretched around Destiny's mammoth member that punched out beyond her head violently; no matter how much their friend changed pace or altered her angle of assault, the brutal bulge of her bludgeon never fully receded. It was always present, threatening the Succubus's health, deforming her figure in ways never imagined before. Destructively provocative.

Powering her piston into the pulverized pussy beneath her, Destiny panted, sweat beading her forehead. She could feel her cock readying itself to unload, the skin across it tightening, the hyper-cock-sized veins growing, her cum-tunnel swelling to make room for what was coming; her balls didn't change at all. They really couldn't. Already incredibly swollen, bordering on bursting with seed, her gargantuan globes continued to creak and rumble beneath her, unable to gain any extra size like her appendage had, constricted between her legs and Chastity's body. It didn't matter - they didn't need to expand to put on a truly explosive show.

"C-Cum..." Destiny mumbled against Chastity's spine, her own mind fracturing from prolonged ecstasy, "Need to cum. Have to cum!"

Chastity only vaguely heard her, the cum covering her countenance clogging her ears muddling her hearing - but that didn't stop her from knowing what was coming. Considering how completely speared on Destiny's bitch breaker she was, she could feel every change the futa's endowment was going through, the constant swells and quakes vibrating across it, clear enough that it was like they were happening to her. Having been unconscious for Destiny's first orgasm, she was only slightly aware of how cataclysmic the climax would be, her hints of its true magnitude coming from the state of the room after she'd awoken. Regardless, she knew it was nothing she could ever be prepared for.

Emily, Clarissa, and Jolene however did understand the size of the flood they were all in for, knowing that Chastity wouldn't be its singular recipient. No, with what they'd witnessed before, they shared in their recognition that even if they escaped into the hallway there would still be a good chance they'd be caught in the storm, something they all accepted. The trio got out of the way anyway, cautiously moving around the coupling pair to the other side of the room, never taking their eyes of Destiny the entire time; it simply wasn't worth the risk, given their child-bearing statuses. By the time they finished their journey they were behind Destiny, now viewing the action from across the studio, mostly only able to see her humongous ass and

torso-dwarfing testicles.

On the brink of fulfilling her singular desire, Destiny rutted fast and hard into Chastity, her legs burning from exertion, her hips sore from banging against the Succubus. Streams of milk poured across her abdomen and Chastity's spine, the squashed-position of her venous tits forcing the white liquid out, lubing her body like it was trying to help her in her fucking. Lifting her ass, she was practically balancing atop her voluptuous partner, her balls now actively smashing into the ground like a pair of divine hammers, beating cracks in the floor through the mats covering it. Any second now and she'd filled this fucking slut up until she popped!

A sudden screech acted as the harbinger for her arrival.

Slamming herself as deeply into Chastity as possible - which was all the way - Destiny bellowed in frustration-free fulfillment, tears actually forming in the corner of her eyes as she felt a weight lifted from her body - in this case literally! Her balls gave a deafening gurgle as her virile cream pumped up their expanse, sloshing against her cock as the dense load traveled foot after foot through it, expanding it further to aid them in their journey; there was a moment of silence as her piss slit gaped like a cannon's end, her glans throbbing even wider. Then came the deluge.

Chastity's womb stood no chance against the liquid ambush, already deformed to something unrecognizable. The first blast burst directly onto the distended back wall of her baby chamber, a boulder sized bubble forming in her flesh that stuck out farther than the outline of Destiny's member and the end of her expanded breasts; it slammed onto the ground immediately, shaking the room as it rolled across the space in front of the Succubus. In a matter of seconds Destiny surpassed all of her friend's multiple loads combined, inflating Chastity's midsection to a width comparable to one of her tits - and it was only going to get bigger!

Gasping as it felt like her very life energy was being sprayed out of her, it was Destiny's turn to hold on for dear life, clutching onto Chastity's body like it would help her stay afloat in the sea of carnal ecstasy washing over her. Acting automatically, she continued to thrust her swollen member into the Succubus's rapidly swelling depths, her streams of potency maintaining their swift rate of fire no matter what she did; her urethra burned as her lava-like-load poured out of it, the cascades of cum searing the inner walls of her cock. Eyes rolled into the back of her skull, her face pressed deeper into Chastity's back as she felt herself being lifted by the increasing bloating of the slut's stomach.

Her cock was being bathed in its own fluid heat, confined in a case of cum caking it to Chastity's corked cunt, not allowing a single drop of its progeny to escape her hole; her member was simply too monstrous, stopping any draining of the Succubus's womb, killing the very concept of her semen being releasing back onto her before it could be formed. She could feel Chastity's skin stretch and stretch and stretch, consuming more of the floor around them and pushing her monumental bust out of the way, taking its place as the biggest thing in the room. The sound of the Demoness's internal flooding was now the loudest thing around, the sound of her thick paste bombarding against itself voluminous enough to rattle eardrums.

Once again, the other futa watched in abject horror.

"Do you... do you think we should do something?" Clarissa managed to ask, trembling in fear, "Should we try and like, pull Destiny off of her?"

"I don't think we could even if we tried. She seems pretty, erm, stuck."

"Like, I don't know about you guys but I don't want to stop her!" Jolene was actively salivating at the sight of Destiny releasing Biblical amounts of cum and was the only one of the three onlookers stroking her cock again, "Let her do what she wants! Its fuckin' hot!"

"God you're such a slut." Emily shook her head without taking her eyes off of the extreme cum inflation happening only feet away from them, "You'd probably let her do the same thing to you!"

"If I wasn't pregnant I would..."

Clarissa nodded absentmindedly in agreement. Even from behind the intense sexual display, they could all see everything that was going on, every second of the action and what it entailed. Chastity's utter ruining. Stomach eclipsing her tits in the first minute of Destiny's orgasm, Chastity's ballooning continued without pause, bubbles appearing across her expanded flesh as cum fought for space inside of her, a distinct gurgling - a different kind than the futanari's balls made when brewing up more sperm - reverberating noisily throughout the building. It rolled across the ground in every direction, only stopped from extending towards them by Destiny's massive sack which was being lifted higher and higher into the air as her human-made-mattress grew.

Gurgling herself, Chastity fought to maintain consciousness as she was packed to the brim and then some, orgasming from the feeling of being basted like a Thanksgiving turkey alone. She was surprised that further impossibilities weren't made a reality, expecting the futa's cum to come rocketing out of her mouth at any moment, or any of her other orifices; it certainly seemed that that was the logical conclusion of her fate, to leak semen from every hole she had available just to not burst into a million little pieces. None of that happened, her body somehow containing the chaotic load inside of it, her figure molding itself around the untold quantities of cum hosing down her depths.

Her and Destiny together rose towards the ceiling, her stomach acting as a scissor-lift powered by cum. The sides of her flesh slipped under her tits that were bigger than she was each, elevating them as well, her limbs long ago having lost their ability to touch the floor. Cunt attempting to clutch down on Destiny's colossus, it also actively struggled against her desire to drain herself, clenching around the futa's shaft as tightly as possible, hungrier than she was to swallow up the semen storm, like it had other plans for the slimy excess. Plans that would quickly make themselves readily apparent.

Chastity groaned as loudly as her inflated womb did when she felt another change inside of herself occur.

The Succubus came to the realization that Destiny's cum had taken over as the activator for her growth, none of the other futa potent or excessive enough to trigger it anymore; the proof was in the pudding as her tits began to stretch once more. She wanted to cry out in defiance. Her immobility became a certainty as her bust increased in size, transforming Destiny's load for its own uses - though her stomach didn't deflate this time around. Too much semen was blasting into her in unending, connected streams for that to happen, distending her flesh so much that all five of the inhabitants could have strewn out across it. But like before, her tits followed suit.

Now multiple parts of her were inflating at once. Matching the rate of her belly ballooning, her breasts blossomed, bowling out and falling back towards the ground, consuming as much space as her stomach, folding over themselves. Chastity attempted to watch her own enhancements, eyes darting back and forth to check on each mountain of flesh like one might change differently than the other; their rates of expansion matched each other, synchronized in their growth. She could make out - and feel - her nipples engorging in turn, her areola spreading out across the new expanse they needed to cover. Thankfully, it didn't seem like any of her other usually-changing parts were affected, her lips already puffy enough to threaten her vision.