A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...that was until someone did take notice of what was going on in the back of the gym!

"Um, hello?" A high-pitched voice squeaked out, a wide-eyed, delicate visage appearing from around the corner of the doorway, "What's going on in here!?"

The four futa halted in their tracks, giving the same wide-eyed stare back to the woman they recognized as the front desk attendant. They looked from her, to each other, and then down at their paused-fuckings, the realization of how long they'd been at it simultaneously dawning on them. Without a word they all burst out laughing, the ridiculousness of the situation they'd been caught in rolling over them at the same time, all of them struggling to imagine how absurd they must have looked to the young woman. Wiping a tear from her eye, Destiny pulled her grandiose cock from Chastity's cunt and turned to the gym-employee.

"Uh, sorry about this hon'!" She apologized casually to the stunned, jaw-dropped girl, "But I have a quick question for you."

The young woman ogled the futa silently, unable to form the words to properly reply.

"What time is it!?"