A Sudden Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martina

"Master Heinz. Thank You for inviting us over. Master are you having a minute to talk about the topic? (Master just nodded) Thank you, Master. I had heard that you might be looking for an apprentice, again. This here is a new customer of mine, a cute faggot. Today she finally had the feminine perm done, with a girly bob cut. Enough time to talk, while processing the perm. She, Franziska is her name, would eventually like to become a hairdresser."

I was just standing next to Martina and the vibes didn't felt comfortable. And what about "thank you for inviting us?"

MH (Master Heinz)

"Curtsy and lower your head submissively. Hold the pose until I allow you, to look at your master. Show some proper respect. Now!" the master ordered , addressing me with it.

I stood there completely dumbfounded.

Especially since there were still one male customers in the chair watching us closely. The whole situation was extremely humiliating, degrading for me. Suddenly, the master gave me a crude painful face-slap, whereupon I now completely confused, rubbed the painful spot, for relief. What did not stop the master to give me another slap on the other side. Already the tears stood in my eyes. The master just turned around and went to cut the customer's hair. Meanwhile, Martina talked to me:

Martina

"Go over to the Master so that you stand in his periphery vision, then curtsy very well-behaved and lower your head submissively and stand like that, docile und respectful. Thats implement, you show him the respect and your integrity. The master will order in time you to adopt normal pose again. Come I show you what to do and practice this quickly right now."

While the tears were still running down, I nodded and then tried curtsying, until Martina sent me to the Master. There I dutifully curtsied, lowered my head submissively and waited.

It was all so bizarre. The customer and the master then talked about me in a very relaxed manners, as if I wasn't there. After the master was done with the haircut, he ordered me to clean and sweep everything. To avoid any more slaps, I did as instructed. Done with my task i waited afterwards for the master attention, whereby I had lowered the head submissively and took the curtsy posing. A short time later, the master came with Martina in tow and he inspected me.

MH

"Martina, what have I told you, teach and shown you? Three years apprenticeship and practice, how a perfect proper neck shave should look a like? Have you forgotten everything already? Faggot, chair, now and Martina take the transparent plastic salon cape, which you can tie very tightly. Then you will show me how to shave the neck. IS THAT CLEAR?"

Martina

"Yes master Heinz. Sorry Master Heinz, i disappointed you. The customer, franziska , had asked me to leave the nape it longer, Master Heinz."

MH

"This customer, Martina, is a submissive pervert, she needs dominant persons, who tell her what this faggot has to do. Look at her, two face slaps and she is already in a submissive space. You give her a slap too, that's what this "girl" needs!"

I still stood there with curtseying and head lowered. Martina then came to me, grabbed my perm to lift my head, hold him steady and gave me a juicy slap. After I said nothing, only my tears exposing my feelings, she gave me another slap.

Martina

"Thank me franziska, immediately!"

F

"Sorry Madame. Thank you Madame Martina!"

Martina

"Now sit down, docile and submissive!"

Martina used a big transparent plastic cape and tied it very tight with the straps, so my breathing was a bit shallow. Then she pushed my head forward until it rested on my breast bone. She started to shave the nape, beginning with a oyster haircutting machine, followed by a knife for the clean shave. This knife scraped the last remaining hair particles and left a clean shaven area. A very sensitive area. Lifting the nape-line for at least one inch and given a bit of an undercut, for perfection. Master supervised the shave closely, very much to his liking .

After that I had to hurry sweep, clean everything again. Master now announced that he would talk to me in person and afterwards driving me over to my car. Martina said goodbye to me very warmly, hugged me and wished me luck.

The salon was in a detached single house where the master lived upstairs and worked downstairs. After Martina left, the master now guided me to a kind of basement office. Nothing everyone would have in mind, just a little office.

MH

"Franziska you asked for being an apprentice and the rules are set in stone, in this salon. You better make up your mind, be a devoted apprentice or just leaving now, never being back. If you wasted my time already, you can walk over or calling a taxi or using the bus, to reach your car. If you stay then you follow every instructions, as you did in the salon, upstairs. No contradictions. Is that clear!!!"

F

"Yes master Heinz. I will follow your orders."

MH

"Good. I will punish you for the impertinence earlier in the salon, which the customer also witnessed. It has damaged my image, that such an ill-mannered girl is working here. Kneel here, keep your head down and your hands behind your back. I'm going to get something and you don't move. Understand?"

F

"Yes Master Heinz."

Kneeling, I waited for the Master to return and was left with my thoughts. Thoughts about all the strange happenings and why i was still here , kneeling on the concrete. Back, he was now completely dressed in black leather clothes. He stepped behind me grabbed my hands and tied them painfully in reverse prayer style on my back, forcing my elbows painful together. Then he shoved a penis like gag in my mouth, tying the leather straps and now he grabbed me by the perm, pulled me up.

Now we walked out of the office into a nearby room. Still his fist grabbing my perm. A room full of BDSM equipment. With all my strength i resisted on the doorstep, to go further. He tugged at my perm painful, until he had moved me to a fetlock buck. He tied me up to the buck, pushed the skirt up, pantyhose down and started without any comment, caning me.

This pain, how it moved like an electric current through my entire body. Not only on my buttocks, i felt the pain in each cell, just everywhere. And I screamed, which only came out as hmmmph. I had never experienced anything so crude perverse. Horror. But the master had his pleasure and I don't know how many blows rained down or how long it lasted. At some point I was no longer capable of any reaction. Then I felt masters breath next to my ear, heard his words very precisely and felt how he first stroked my shaved neck and then my aching buttocks.

MH

"Franziska you sweet faggot, this was my art introducing you to the kind of punishment, you will receive in the future, for training and fun. Girls like you need to be chastised regularly. The only way you become absolutely obedient, absolutely submissive.

Franziska is now my apprentice, my salon girl, i accept you. Accepting a pervert like you means, you will be owned. You will live here with me. Privately I will re-educate you into a slave and whore. To be absolutely correct a gay slave and gay whore.

Your clothing style pleases me very much. From today on, you only wear blouses buttoned at the back, pleated skirts, high heels, pantyhose. So nothing masculine anymore. And about masculine, a chastity cage is in order. This little something needs to be caged.

The hairstyle is perfect. Martina will trim your hair, weekly and perm renew, every six weeks. Hair color definitely very feminine, let Martina take that decision.

And one more thing, everything in here, in this play room, will be videotaped. I will blackmail you with that films, if necessary. I've already recorded your driver's license and ID card. You are mine. Don't overstep, or everyone will know who or what you really are. Now I will rape you and spray my sperm in you, breed you. I will make you a perfect gay anal whore. "

Now he stepped behind me, then I felt something cold on my butt hole. I shook violently my head, in pure panic and horror. Then something pressed against it, my rosebud widened slowly to the intruders pressure until his head rushed into my virgin hole. Pain shot through my spine into my brain, scream. And i did scream, mmmmph. The pain increased dramatically then master started raping me. The pain was driving me crazy. He now began to hit my aching caned butt with something like a paddle, to create even more pain. Sopping like crazy i broke, drained. Then he leaned forward moaning in my ear, biting me in my shaved neck. Grabbed both breast nipples and pulling, twisting them extremely painful.

All together, this immense pain, this hard thick cock that raped me faster and harder, my head spinning. One hard deep trust, holding tight. I felt his cock twitching in me and his spurting. Injecting his alpha male semen into me. Breeding me, accompanied by a loud hoarse cry. The numbing pain, the spurting, his hot breath on my neck, suddenly my limp cocklette also twitched and i also sprayed my semen into my skirt and pantyhose, but with an intension i never experienced before. Shaking violently and sobbing, like a real dumb faggot.

Now the master took off my gag and I could not stop my emotions took over. Tears streaming down my face and loud sobbing. Meanwhile, the master began to talk to me.

MH

"Franziska this was so much fun, you are a perfect livestock for me. I will mold you into an absolutely submissive, pain horny, gay, fuckmeat, a true whore. You will always dress and look like a very sweet girly doll. You just orgasmed in combination of intense pain and a hard anal fuck, after I inseminated you.

That must have been very intense for you?

Have you ever come like that and especially without your faggot dicklette being touched? A handsfree orgasm.

One more thing, you're no longer a man but a gay pussy and is called franziska, use only this name. And answer me right away or I'll use the cane again."

It was a total confusion whirlwind in me and there to find the appropriate answers:

F

"Master, I .... Franziska has never had such kind of sex. Franziska is not gay and this is all terrible, horrible, wrong for me. That franziska was able to climax during this rape and this so intensely, is completely incomprehensible, with all the pain. "

MH

"You have no choice but to accept all this and submit totally to your master, me. I will blackmail you, yes, I will send this video to your workplace, your family, your friends and wherever else. I did not forced you wearing those girls clothes. You submitted free of will. And Martina definitely didn't force you receiving this perm make over. Martina will testify to this. I didn't forced you being an apprentice.

You are a laughable piece of gay faggot. A police officer watching this video will just have one conclusion and its not rape!

You live here with me, I will completely re-educate you

You have a week to move in or some Videos are posted. You will meet Martina for your weekly haircut, every Friday and you'll tell her everything that happened, to humiliate yourself. You tell her that you wanted it, voluntarily, that you dreamed or fantasized about this. That you asked me to chastise you, to rape you bound and gagged. That you agreed to be a gay maso whore. If you tell it differently, I'll send out videos.

Do you understand everything, cunt? I own you!"

F

"Yes Master Heinz " still sopping loudly i squeaky answered this.

Master then untied me from the fetlock buck and he sat down on a couch. Still hogtied he ordered franziska to kneel between his legs and clean his cock with my tongue and my mouth. Ass to mouth, as he taught franziska.

Degrading humiliating act, to push franziska further down into submission.

And franziska fearing another trashing, opened the mouth and the master pushed his cock deep in.

MH

"Go on lick it clean. And don't stop, until you got him hard, again.

Then we start right away, with the next lesson, skullfuck and deepthroating. Something a whore must be highly skilled in. There will be nothing nicer for me, after a hard days work, sitting on the couch, enJoying a beer, you dumb cunt having my cock in your whoremouth. I guide your gay skull, using your sweet doll perm for a tight grip and fuck you.

Next lesson, start now, bobbing up and down, slowly. Thats nice. When I cum, don't waste even one drop. You always swallow everything, no matter who fucks you in that dirty mouth of yours.

I will penetrate your mouth deeper, so stick your tongue out underneath my cock, so you can lick my balls, good cunt. Now i slowly fuck you. Great, yes let the natural lube trickle out. When your GAG reflex sets in, I will pause there for a while, until you get used to it or you start to cramp and choke. I will retreat then and start again. Yeah like now.

You see, like i told you, before you collapse i will give you time to recreate and we'll do that again and again, until your nose contacts against my belly.

You will get used to, at a suitable time.

And hopefully you will love it as well, as i do. Only a greedy whore suck cock in a perfect manner. And you will serve cock after cock after cock. So I can and will also present this dumb cocksucker here in the salon. Customers can be abusing you under the cape and deep throating you or breeding the fuckmeat, anal.

Your cocklette will be caged and stays locked. A locked clitty will help you keeping the focus on a faggots primary importance's, like blowjobs and anal fuck.

So now lets start again, nice and deep, yeah. Take my cock in your mouth, good and spoil it with your tongue, perfect. So there you go, deeper, out and deep in. This feels great cunt. And you probably have fun doing it, or?

Having a real mans cock in your mouth and this master is talking to you, look at him with lust in your eyes. Because serving a Master is satisfying a superior. And if he wants a yes for an answer, then let your eyelashes flutter. Exactly like this franziska, good doll.

You are the born gay faggot cocksucker, so just suck my cock and enjoy the creamy cum. "

After his instructions and about an half hour time, i found some relaxation, so master could force, nearly all the way, his cock in my throat.

,Master softly stroking my perm, this strangely felt nice. Those stroking generated a relaxing satisfaction. His fingers playing with this little curls, that felt wonderful and a shiver went down my bones. At the same time, his other hand fingers caressing my shaved sensitive parts, altogether now jolts of pleasure hit me. Even with his cock in my mouth, this soft touches ignited a erotic spark. I moaned.

It did not take long after that and he rammed in, his cock, now faster and deeper. I lost my relax modus and i began to choke, but there was already his orgasm. He shot his cum, most, directly into my throat. The sperm stream hit the throat, coated my inner tube and the gag reflex vanished immediately, like using a solving cream. Just the last stream of cum, which landed in the mouth, left a taste. Creamy bitter sour, not unpleasant, but anyway I swallowed everything.

Loosening the reverse prayer bondage and was a huge relief. He still left my hands tied behind my back. In exchange he added a ballgag plus anal plug and chastity cage. He touching my clitty, it got stiff , that caused him to laugh out. Slapping my balls hard, making me nearly faint with pain, got him the desired effect, a shrinking clitty. Now he added the chastity cage and the padlock, click. Now perfectly equipped for the night he stuffed me in a sleeping bag and left me in the cellar.

I was so exhausted that I immediately fell asleep, although I had serious pain from caning, but sleep came quick.

The next morning started, still in the sleeping bag, franziska with a cock in her mouth, Masters cock. He must have urinated before, the taste was disgusting, sickening, nasty. He ordered to lick the cock head slowly and savor every trop and taste. I really had not much time to savor that taste, as he forced the cock in my mouth and he orgasmed. Shooting sperm, stream after stream and I tried hard to swallow everything. Nope I did not succeed and masters reaction, wild insults. He grabbed me by the perm, pulled up my head and gave me several hard face slaps.

Now the shackles were loosened, for a toilet visit and face cleaning. My outfit got smelly, after wearing it a day. So i used the soapy water to just drenching some parts of the dressing. Then there was some breakfast and some to drink. .

Afterwards franziska was immediately handcuffed again, of course on the back and i let it happen, free of will or fear. And now he brought me back to the basement.

In front of the mirror, he bent me over, pushing my skirt up and ordered me to look him in the eyes, via the mirror. Now he started a forcibly anal penetration and to prevent the scream, while entering my cunthole violently, he grabbed my perm twisted my head and kissed me. He rammed his cock into me, as hard and violently as he could. And again this pain got my eyes watered, new day new pain. Not to mention the caned backside, still tingling painful, too.

Still kissing, after short time i was able to look straight into my master eyes. Fucking me now with powerful thrusts, all the way in and out. His cock now twitching, ramming it deep in and spurting. This was the first i really realized it, felt the streams inside me. Now he broke the kiss.

MH

"It's marvelous to have such a stupid perverted fuckmeat at home.

Now franziska without make up this will be the real self exposing video. The perfect outing. Everyone discover you, dressed in your pretty girls fashion style, face full in sight, as you submitting, hogtied, without protest.

Being raped, bareback even filled with a sperm load and you dumb cunt again don't even protested. Au contraire, you kissed your rapist, your owner.

Just a real dumb brainless cumbucket."

Exposing franziska and using this video for blackmail.

The insemination, shooting his sperm into franziska, breeding her, this was a humiliating degrading act, was slowly breaking down my male ego. My own journey down the rabbit hole, becoming aroused from pain and Insemination until spurting my sissy semen, added total confusion.

Master Heinz was after a totally broken sissy faggot fuckmeat. A livestock for abuse or punishment or entertainment or a rental whore.

He fucked me hard and fast, only for his pleasure and my degrading abuse. Spurting deep into franziska's bowels was his satisfaction.

Master began to kiss me. Nothing sensual, more forceful, with each kiss his predator energy was growing or was it his lust again. Still his cock in my analcunt, franziska felt kind of peaceful. Like this inner contentment after physical activity.

But no matter how absurdly painful disgusting perverse all this was, it excited me. It was frightening too.

I loved wearing those femme attire and this man made me think he desired me, franziska.

I had noticed, video taping franziska's abuse was a turn on for Master, playing the beast. Master fucked me harder and kisses got intense, that my cocklette strained in his cage. Unnoticed I moved my anal cunt towards the master, matching his rhythm to achieve an orgasm myself. The more frustrating, master orgasmed much too early and I was not even close to orgasm. He kissed me again before he pulled the cock out of me. Because the horny sissy faggot was still now abusing master cock for one goal, orgasm. Emptiness.

That felt strange now, missing something. Fortunately he inserted the anal plug and then he grabbed my perm, pushed me down onto my knees and offered me his rape tool, his cock. Dangling him in front of my mouth, where I probably hesitated a little too long and two hard blows made my face sting. Immediately I opened my mouth wide and the master pushed the cock inside, which I licked and sucked, clean.

123456...8