A Sudden Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F

"Please come in, the neighborhood doesn't know and i would prefer to keep a low profile, for now."

MyFriend

"Spill it all now. What happen and you even didn't called me or made an attempt to expose you. You looking truly lovely, those colors are fitting perfect with this blonde curly mushroom and you don't really need a makeup. A lipstick and tinting the eyelashes plus eyebrows and done. May i?"

And here it started the exposing in all shades and the last 5 days have been on the table. She was speechless and thats a truly a task, to shut her down .

MyFriend

"Ok. Then you told renting out the apartment, i thought you moving in with some GIRL, but with a Master sorry GAY MASTER."

F

"Please I'm still extreme sensitive, with this context, coming to terms, myself and yes blackmail, rape, caning ....

Those last days, don't know how to describe it. Im lost and found, happy and depressed, hate myself but loving franziska. A fucked up situation.

But my master is holding me, better kissing me and all is vanishing. So yes what does that makes me, a pervert submissive gay faggot whore. Im so fucking lost.?"

I started sobbing. She was with me in a second holding me.

My friend

"Really want to know, what i thought, seeing you at the door.

Speechless, because you're beautiful.

So this master, his blackmail is about possession, about a beautiful doll, you, you franziska.

And adding to that, you are a perfect match with his perverted needs. He is the one caning you, raping you, blackmailing you, abusing you. You are a sweet sensitive lovely man or doll. So don't project this on yourself.

I will asked you some questions and please answer this truthfully. Are you loving it being franziska, dolled up or getting such a cute feminine hair make over or kissing the master or getting fucked may raped or caned or forced into exposing yourself?"

F

"Yes."

Still sobbing whispering yes, my friend took my face and looked me straight in the eyes.

My friend

"One last question. Are you in love, are you lost, are you missing him?"

Holding my face she forced to look at her.

F

"y e s ..... miss him .... kissing is wow ..... I'm a ......"

My friend

"Oh my you love him. Yes!"

F

"Yes"

My friend

"Franziska, i love the name, fits perfect and franziska is a surprise, as in so cute so beautiful and shy. Im here for you, every time you need a friend, like in our past. And now, it may confuses you, but love is some you can not deny and its just happen. Love is nothing you can switch on or off. And it happen just to the being not to a male or female, its not connected to terms or rules our society has set. Do you understand.

Our society divides male female for example and we can only couple with the opposite. Thats not how love or the human soul is working. So what you experienced, this big bang, is love on the first sight kind of love. And this is rare.

So my hint, relax, shut down your fears, move with your heart and enjoy. And you telling me all of this, sharing your feelings your fears exposing franziska , im honored, you choose me.

New chapter sweetie, lets move, show me the apartment. And what about the furniture?"

F whispering

"Thank you, you have been always special to me. Yeah I'm shy its ....."

She hugged me and hold me for long. We smiled at each other and so the uncomfortable chilling about franziska's outing went out the window.

She was excited, i would leave the apartment completely furnished, she just had to pay the monthly wages. And i asked her to store some cartons, with my male clothes, in the basement place. Seeing her puzzled face i explained Masters order, "just female clothing" moving in with franziska. So after short we had settled all and the contract was signed. Keys handed over. With a devilish grin my friend asked one last question:

My friend giggled

"Chastity cage, show me this, never seen before. And if you don't, i will call your master."

F

"Come on thats so damn humiliating."

She just shook her head and then she started to lift my skirt, as i wouldn't move a finger. The skirt was nearly touching the floor, so she lifted the skirt completely and throwing the skirt over my head. She simply covered my head with the skirt.

Then she moved my pantyhose and panty down and ....... Giggling playing teasing scratching all evilness was useful for her, to humiliating me. But it was a different kind of humiliation.

My friend

"Does this hurt wearing it permanently? It looks kind of cute. Sorry i had to tease you, this was to much, to not being devilish. And the apartment is mine, already, so you have to be a good little girl."

Proper dressed we set down and chatted then the telephone started ringing. I explained quickly my dilemma and asked her to take the call, explaining Master that i already started moving stuff down into the basement.

So we did and yeah it was my master.

My friend

"Hello, who is speaking, Im a friend and taking the call!"

MH

"Is this dumb pervert gay faggot not around?"

My friend

"Oh, hello, you must be Master Heinz. Right?

Franziska told me all about those last 5 days and the big bang, then you broke her and love was the consequences spreading out of her soul.

She is so excited talking about you Master Heinz. And you found a real gem, one of the sweetest dolls i know. Saw her today for the first time dressed as doll and i was speechless. She is so cute so gorgeous so beautiful.

And to your knowledge i signed the rent out contract today and she just started moving some stuff, down to the basement, but would need tomorrow the whole day to finish. Should be back in short."

MH

"Ok. She outed herself to you, told you everything and about the big bang, then i fucked her?"

My friend

"Oh she explained it a bit differently, franziska was hogtied in a reversed prayer style, properly caned and that hurt horrible, a camera video taping all and then you raped her brutally. You both orgasmed at the same time and franziska was turned upside down. Right?"

MH

"This is correct yes. So she told you all, the timeline from the first moment to the last call?"

My friend

"It was a very long monolog and she really was explaining one event after another event. So i cannot judge, if this was all, as i wasn't eyewitness.

This first one must had a full horrible impact with her, the blackmail the rape the caning, because she was blown away, moved by the orgasm, because this kind of sexuality was only for gay perverts. It sounded horrible to me.

But yes, after that short time of three days she fell in love with you master and as i know her for long, i can tell she got it hard. She is a very sweet soul and franziska will be loyal to you. You are both adults, please don't destroy her soul. Was this you asked about."

I was sitting close to my friend, following the call and understanding both participants clearly. I started crying silently, my friend speaking up for me in such caring manner.

MH

"I will questioning her personally and this will have just one outcome, truth.

And she is a real submissive, pain loving, cumdump, a livestock for men to abuse her. So she will be trained to become a brainless fuckpuppet and trash-meat.

All her own actions and her bodily reactions explaining just one directions, She needs this. Blackmail was not necessary, until now, as she knowingly videotaped herself, exposing her pervert addiction.

All i do is pushing her into the perfect direction, becoming the total helpless submissive, becoming a gay cockloving whore. And yes i love this.

I love breaking such dumb brainless straight beta boys. I love to break her totally and creating a two hole whore. Any questions?"

My friend

"No Master, thats close to what she explained to me. I want to ask you, to have a kind of regular contact with her. I don't want to maintain a contact behind your back."

MH

"Contact is denied until she is totally broken. Then you can meet her before or after her weekly appointments, at her hairdresser. I have your landline number, as it is the same i called now.

Then she is mentally broken, i will leave a message."

Click. Line went dead.

My friend set there stunned and with a worried facial expression.

My friend

"You know this man is out of the norm? I don't judge him, but are you serious and full of sense to submit to him? I get the creeps talking to him."

F

"Time will expose franziska's future. Im not fearful anymore and you told me, „follow your heart".

He will not kill me or destroy me in the sense of cutting a leg or arm off. Yes he will inflicting pain and this previous phone talk , while you have been substituting franziska, for example, will be balanced by a punishment.

But i don't know why, i told you already, franziska is his branded livestock, branded at heart. There is a pull inside me i have to follow. Do you understand?"

My friend just hugged me again, holding me and the world was peaceful.

We talked about Martina and the hair appointments. My friend turning my head left and right, having a close inspection, then suggested, that she could change her stylist. Because franziska's permed bob cut looked excellent handcrafted.

So we could having unannounced meetings in the salon, unknown to master Heinz knowledge. The result was, that she had to ask Martina synchronizing our appointments, if she wanted to see me. I was willing to take a risk for my friends peace, asking Martina if she could sync our appointments if necessary, without exposing this to my master.

Thursday morning, i carried just two duffel bags full of feminine clothes, the rest all male stuff was now down in the basement. I had called master twice, Wednesday morning and evening, just as he ordered. Now reality struck me with full force, moving out was horrible. I disconnected myself from my former life and this was intense.

Master was kind of pissed, as he saw me. Not being the happy smiling franziska he was expecting. Still standing on the threshold, he slapped me hard, but i just was unmoved and watched him. Not even curtsied.

He turned and started to walk into the house. i spoke:

F

"Master franziska is here. Franziska is kind of broken, as in she broke her old life totally, for being here with you Master Heinz. After 5 days. Franziska fell hard for you and submitting total to Masters rules. But im ...., i have feelings and fears.

And this is definitely scary, leaving all behind and living now as a puppet on the string. So yes i felt this slap, but my fear was shifting my priorities at the moment. I love you, i hope you know this, even if this is not touching you. Master Heinz."

With this i turned on the door step, left my duffel bags out in front of the house and started walking into the wood.

Tears streaming down my face and i felt empty. All the energy drained out and i just set down on a fallen tree and crying. I was lost. Lost as in thinking about i had done. "I don't even know this man!" and changed my whole life for him, what a dumb idiot. Sitting there and staring in the emptiness.

Until i got this feeling somebody is watching me. Master was standing there, holding a collar, handcuffs and cape. I got up, turned around, holding my hands at the back and waited until i felt the cuffs the collar and the cape. I was safe. Home.

F

"Thank you master, I'm at home master. Im feeling safe and this feels perfect. May i serve you Master Heinz?"

MH

"Yes franziska you will serve me, until you are totally broken and then i remodel franziska shaping a perfect doll. So lets start, breaking you totally."

F

"yes please master. Franziska is yours to be broken, to satisfy my Master's needs."

After a short walk, master finding a secluded spot, he just pointed to the ground and franziska knelt down, bowing her head submissively.

Master opened his trousers, his erect cock sprung into franziska's face and franziska obediently let slip the cock into her mouth. Master, forcefully helping franziska to swallow this beautiful cock, holding my head in a tight grip and now starting face fucking franziska.

I locked eyes with my masters and his pleasure was mine. The caged clitty twitching painful and i was just enjoying master's greed, to abuse franziska. A hard last pushing, deep into my head and master grunting, spurting his seed into his doll. Now it was franziska greedily swallowing all his alpha sperm, like the pervert cumdump, i had become.

And i truly loved it. I was fascinated by master's greed to abuse franziska, the pervert sissy faggot.

We had to hurry back, to open the salon in time. It was a busy day, we settled in a good routine and closing time arrived without any disturbance. Shutting the blinds, cleaning the salon and moving upstairs was a relaxed affair.

We went upstairs, not down and this cleared the last clouds. Cooking eating drinking, franziska cleaning the table washing the plates, master already enjoying a beer sitting in the living room. Done with my tasks, i moved to the couch kneeling down lowering my head.

F

"Master Heinz, master are having a magic force and being now kneeling before you is draining all the fear out of me, i feel safe. The last days have been confusing. Don't knowing just a fracture about what will happen, after leaving my former life behind. Don't knowing, if you Master Heinz and franziska are fitting together or will franziska being a burden to you. What happen if so? And there have been many other thoughts. Master Heinz, I'm sorry, but this morning i collapsed and so already giving you distraction."

Master just bent forward and kissed me, long and sensual. I melted in his arms.

MH

"You are sleeping in the guest room tonight. We will seeing each other around 7.00, having breakfast, starting the day. Then it's another work day and you using lunch break having your weekly hair cut. The rest, we will adapt to it. Good night."

I was confused but relieved, having a night for resting well.

The breakfast was a quite affair, just kissing was sensual. The workload in the salon was intense, as usual for Friday's, Master told me.

Lunchtime arrived quickly, i definitely needed a change of clothes, after the stressful work. A fresh dolled up franziska left through the backdoor in a taffeta outfit and drove over to the next village salon.

Franziska walked in, without having an appointment. I could have called in the morning, but intentionally "i forgot". Martina eyed me surprised, i curtsied, submissively. Then walking over to the Boss Lady, greeting her and curtsying.

Now sitting down in the men waiting area, waited patiently.

I had to endure the lustful or disgusted stares of the men. Those stares have been fuel to my humiliation. Franziska kind of offering her submission to this men's bending her head devoted, while franziska's clitty twitched helpless in her cage.

After 45 minutes waiting patiently, i was allowed to take a seat in Martina's salon chair. Martina admired my new look. The taffeta blouse and taffeta skirt, a material which "rustles" with every movement.

The blouse with a very stiff extra high stand-up collar with layers of ruffles under my chin, large puff sleeves and of course buttoned in the back, made a impression. In addition a rustling taffeta pleated skirt, high heels and white pantyhose completing the outfit, the puppet outfit.

I loved it.

Martina

"Your owner will be all over you and tie you up, abuse you until you can't take anymore, pure sexiness u oozing, your new look".

F

"I hope so Madame Martina. A week ago you introduced franziska to Master Heinz. Today already franziska is his private doll, but not only that I am very sure that I fell in love with the master, Franziska is helplessly at his mercy, even if i'm not tied down. Desire.

I have to thank you very much, with this make over last week, the extreme feminine hairstyle, which the Master finds very exciting and the perfect make up, Franziska was the epitome of an almost perfect doll for the Master. The still needed changing to fit masters needs perfectly, master will teach me."

Martina's Lady Boss

"Look at you dolly. Beautiful compared to your last entrance. You are back for perfecting this cut, hopefully. The nape must be shorten as the hair touches the blouses frills. The fringe, what about cutting extreme baby bangs, Martina?'

Martina

"Just taking her in, i came to the same solution Madame."

The Boss turned her attention back to her customer and franziska started telling the last weeks tales. Explaining Martina in detail everything that had happened in the days since our last meeting. The strict chastisement interested Martina very much and would like to watch or try it herself, actively of course, she added smiling.

Seeing her shiny eyes, kind of offering me a caning, sent shiver down my spine.

That he wants to re-educate me to a sex doll, sounded not weird to her. I then described the drive home on Sunday evening, the Monday tasks including the smelly clothes and post office adventure plus the rape urinal humiliation. The forced outing and the golden shower, the topping humiliation.

Martina was just surprised how quickly the Master has turned franziska into a total gay submissive, and used her for extreme SM games.

Martina

"Franziska did you like it? The pain, the rape as you described it, the golden shower and also being inseminated or having to swallow semen or piss?"

F

"Madame Martina. All this has certainly not happened once before in my life and so it was shocking. But worse was the reaction, thoughts are repulsed by the perversions and body betraying me with an orgasm. How can that happen, thoughts of repulsiveness and disgust contrary body in erotic overload? Like two souls in one body?

I exploded internally having the orgasms I had so far. As if a hundred thousand volts flowed through me and then the embarrassing, that it happened alone twice, as the master inseminated me anally.

I do not understand at all how this can happen, but it was happened. And swallowing sperm is easy compared to piss, this golden shower was really bad and disgusting, especially since I then had to go home with this wet hair, wet blouse, wet skirt, wet pantyhose and the taste in my mouth during the day. As bad, painful, disgusting some things are, sensual kissing and sensual anal sex make up for it all.."

Martina

"You are really such a romantic sweet lovely sugar doll. And with your over the measure feminine things and the perfect perm bob, you are magically pretty. I can already understand the men who want to nibble you.

And about anal sex, there are many women who like it as much as you do and are so sensitive. So enjoy it that Master Heinz is an anal sex fetishist and you doll the perfect partner.

Thank you for being so honest, even if the Master ordered you to be."

The conversation seemed over, she kissed me on the cheek and smiled at me. Now she unbuttoned my high stand-up collar, folded the collar neatly down, covered me with an transparent plastic cape and tied the closure straps very tightly.

Martina

"Franziska, all the talking done my next customer is coming in already. I cape you now with the transparent cape.

I still can admire you, caped like this and the boss lady will not get suspicious about this little doll, getting away without a proper cut. The tightness around the neck, fitting? Or should i tightening the cape some more?

So now be a cute doll, sit here and wait submissively, for me to return."

F

"Madame Martina. Madame, you didn't asking but more suggested it, tighten the tying straps some more! So madame would certainly like to tie this cape much tighter?

Since madame will have a conversation with Master Heinz, each miss behavior will be exposed. Denying madame this suggestion, would be definitely a miss behavior.

1...345678