A Sudden Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes Madame, please tie the cape much tighter."

Martina

"You sweet doll, like a real doll you need to please others.

And yes I find it sexy when my customers or clients but especially you franziska wear a very tightly tied cape.

See how the strap squeezes the skin and the bulging, that results from the tightness. So sexy. I will enjoy the sight of you and from today on, this will be your cape, doll."

While Madame Martina was speaking, she pulled the cape's straps very tight and so I immediately noticed that the blood flow changed. A certain lightness set in my head, probably due to lack of oxygen.

She had barely tied the cape when her new client walked in the door. And now I was alone with my lack of oxygen and my thoughts wandered into highly erotic scenes, to Martina, who kept smiling at me.

I had been looking for a long time, weeks, to find a suitable hairdresser. A hairdresser I would out myself to, outing the feminine me.

And Martina as the hairdresser i choose, was the perfect choice, as natural pretty, she was. My choice was confirmed, after the first time i set in Martina's chair and talking to her. She wasn't a model, but she had a beautiful affectionate aura and was very warm-hearted. A wonderful sexy feminine figure and was a good 175 cm tall. Breathtaking, those emerald green eyes, which sparkled seductively.

I suddenly realized that I had stared at her, my hand had wandered into my lap by itself and I was squeezing my caged clitty. I blushed bright red because not only had she noticed that I was staring at her, she could of course see everything I was doing under the transparent cape.

Shit shit shit, I immediately put my head down but this incredible embarrassment had already happened.

I was shocked, shaking slidely when Martina's voice suddenly sounded right next to my ear, that I jumped. And then she spoke to me in her loving smiling voice and I just wanted to vanish into thin air.

Martina

"So so franziska stares at me and then a hand wanders between your thighs. Horny pervy doll. I'll have to punish you for that.

My boss lady will be going home, in about half an hour, having her lunch break, until then franziska will sit here and keep her head obediently bowed forward. The rest will take care of itself, your punishment and your haircut."

That half hour was agony from hell. Now the other customer was finished and the customer and the boss lady both had left the salon. Martina came out of the storage room and beaming, smiling.

Martina

"First my reward or yours, Franziska? Oh my, don't look as sweet and puzzled.

Your reward is the haircut, I'll cut your bob in a more sexy style, prettier, doll like to match that doll blouse.

And my reward, I'm going to take this hairbrush and use it to make your bottom blush badly, painfully. I guess i will love my reward.

And now, who is getting his reward first? "

f

"Madame Martina. I am so sorry and so embarrassed. But I chose this salon, because spying through the window, I saw you working and you are so beautiful, a enchanting woman. I was enthralled watching you and... I am so sorry."

Martina

"You are a bad or even evil puppet. Now you confess spying and i catches you staring at me. I'll punish you now, I have to, but I promise Master Heinz won't find out. Now come with me you naughty girl."

A short time later I stood bent forward, my skirt pushed up. This hairbrush, just a small hairbrush, but that hurt. It was torture for me and pure joy for Martina.

She talked merrily to herself while paddling my behind and didn't expect an answer. And my bottom was on fire. I still wore the plastic cape with the very tight strapties, so breathing was also a big issue and so I gasped badly for air. Finally I was allowed, dressing and to sit down again.

Ouch and I was about lifting me out of the chair, with a serious expression, Martina pointed to the chair and I sat down very carefully.

Martina

"I found it very sexy where your hand went, unconsciously, while staring at me. So staring and spying are serious crimes and keeping this a secret means, punishment then-ever i want to have some joy and you will happily joining this fun.

You nodded, fine doll.

Now for the haircut. I will adapt this one to the high collar. I cut the sides in a steep angle, from a highly shave back towards the chin, the nape shave will be up to the optical bone. With the perm curls, it must look extremely sexy. Bangs, lets shorten them so one inch left. You'll tell me next week at the latest, master's reaction."

Martina's guessing fit into mens point of view, this new haircut was a pure sexy eye catcher.

In addition, she had dyed my eyelashes and plucked my eyebrows leaving a thin line, so sexy. It was a good thing that my new blouse had this extremely high stand-up collar, because after a long time with this very tightly laced plastic cape, a deep imprint remained, which was covered by the blouse.

The farewell was somehow emotional. We both knew the fact that if the master wasn't......

I drove straight to Master Heinz's salon. After entering the salon, Franziska curtsied obediently with her head bowed. Franziska waited a few minutes, at the reception, awaiting masters order. The master was still busy with a customer who then naturally asked:

customer/Sir

"Heinz, do you now also cut girls' hair, or why she waiting there?" pointing at me

MH

"Franziska come here and introduce yourself."

Following the Master's orders, I walked over to the barber's chair where the client was sitting. Curtsy obediently and slowly began to turn so that all details were clearly visible. To my delight, I heard the master inhale audibly when he saw my new hairstyle and the shaved neck.

Customer/Sir

"Thats a pervert tranny or a fucking shemale? No titts, thin like a stick, plus the horny hard cock is kind of visible."

MH

"Her cocklette is caged, in a chastity cage and stays like this. Present it."

Now I stood in front of the customer and lifting my skirt"s front up.

The chastity cage was now clearly visible under the tights and the customer wanted to say something, but only pointed to the chastity cage.

f

"Sir, franziska is the master's new trainee and will be working here from now on.

A friend presented franziska to Master Heinz, dressed en femme, proposed her as an apprentice. Master was so kind accepting franziska. Master Heinz merely ordered franziska wearing the chastity cage, as prerequisite to start the apprentice here. This will keep franziska"s focus, becoming a perfect hairdresser and will not being distracted by sexual activities.

That was the absolute necessity working here, a fact that Master Heinz was not debating. The generosity to let franziska work here had the consequence, that franziska had to wear this chastity cage permanently, is only allowed to appear here as a girl and will be educated to become a very submissive obediently girl."

customer/Sir

"Heinz you hired a perverted fag? If she touches me, I'll beat the shit out of her, immediately. Fuck off you perverted."

MH

"May I comment something about that fact?

This fag is definitely, as you correct said, not norma better a pervert. But she can offer you an extra service. Im just pointing at and its not a offering, you can decide personally, order her.

You can either fuck this perverse whore in the anal cunt or in the whore's mouth and shoot your load. If you want you can tie her hands behind her back and the brainless fag is completely at your mercy."

A short time later, after a short discussion between the two men, we changed salon chairs. Now situated, in a secluded salon area, Franziska knelt under the hairdresser cape and the customer's stiff cock deep in my mouth. Of course, he had tied my hands behind my back, personally, to humiliate me and so that i was his helpless victim. He had simply rammed his cock deep into my mouth, while fixing my head with both hands and now he fucked me brute force.

But that wasn't enough for him, because he wanted to humiliate franziska totally. So he waited for the master to finish the haircut but he held my head the whole time and I had to suck and lick his cock. Then finally he could fuck me anally. He brutally rammed his cock into me, fucked me briefly and eagerly tried to make me hurt, repeatedly pushing hard until he insamineted, breeded me.

Without comment, he offered the cock to franziska's mouth for a throughout cleaning and hen left the salon.

The master commented on all this with a smile and then he took me up to the apartment. The first thing he wanted to do was to completely untie the shackles, which I refused and asked him to tie up franziska in reverse prayer for absolute helplessness and being at his mercy.

MH

"Now you're a whore, now that you offered yourself for oral service. Did you like it? He is a politician, is important or he thinks he is, but in any case franziska presented yourself perfectly and gave him no reason or occasion to chat, without exposing himself.

After accepting your offer to fuck you, he'll probably see it as some sort of perk. So when, unbeknownst to me, he comes up to you and wants to abuse you, infom me immediately . I hope you understood Franziska !"

f

"Master Heinz, your rules are law and franziska accepted already. Franziska has submitted to them completely and belongs to Master. Yes, franziska will serve this man or other men, as a sex object, no matter where. If the circumstances allow it, franziska keeps Master up to date.

I hope I understood you Master, correctly. Franziska the whore. And a whore like franziska, pervert tranny, does not have to like the act, being abused.

But the MAN, he must have fulfillment and be able to shoot his sperm into franziska. With whatever disgust he spoke about franziska, this man hates franziska and his disgust is a natural correct act. Franziska is very sure that this man only fucked me to humiliate me to use his power and shoot his seed inside Franziska.

Honestly master it was a thrill submitting to this man. He has a great need for praise, admiration and there is a aura of insane madness about him, a really arousing mix. Master franziska is your's and loves you. Franziska really having joy submitting to master. When it is such an act, for such a customer, franziska hopes that the others detecting master's power, the power franziska submits to."

MH

" franziska, your master's needs are most important for you, my well being.

Yes, this act, with this customer, was important. Perfectly done my little whore and if the whore finds such abuse arousing, there will be more such men who only use you as a fuck meat.

But now present your incredibly sexy hairstyle that fits so harmoniously with this rustling blouse and skirt. That rustling noise, then you move, is intoxicating. You made it difficult for me, not to fuck you right away, after your first twirl, while you showed off to the customer. You look so seductive.

And yes reverse prayer hogtie is so fitting for both of us, you love it and for me it has only advantages. Franziska, I'm going to relax here on the couch now, you can spoil master's cock with your mouth, but I want to fuck you later, so if I cum in your mouth, I'll punish you. So on your knees and spoil me."

Not that I could already compare cocks, my master's cock was deliciously and perfect suitable for franziska. The cock had a very distinct mushroom-like cap/head perched on a impressive straight shaft. Just a week being franziska, i kind of enjoying it giving oral pleasure or getting anal fucked, its unbelievable.

It comes so natural to me, no force or blackmail needed.

And now finally this horny beautiful cock in my mouth, even the initially pungent smell and salty bitter taste of urine is turning into pure excitement. Feeling this stiff cock in my mouth, tasty and then at the beginning so soft, velvet like.

Only My tongue movement can make it twitch, again and again and master's moaning, so sexy.

Enjoying being helplessly tied up, so not able to touch my clitty, some i would do if I wasn't hogtied and wearing the chastity cage. By now my cock would be hard and stiff.

Master's fist gripping tight my poodle perm and his other hand strokes the back of my shaved head and he presses me down, from time to time, on his cock, so that it penetrates deeper. franziska is feeling happiness.

Feeling the painful pull on my head and the soft caressing at my shaved nape, my caged clitty twitched and a thought instantly connected to Martina. Without her I wouldn't have these cute poodle curls, the highly shaved exposed nape and this feminine haircut.

Martina Master franziska its all so coherent and so liberating, all of a sudden.

My hope was fulfilled. Doggy style, master is guiding this wonderful cock deep into franziska's anal cunt and then kissing me. Feeling the shaft penetrating my anal cunt, feels perfect. Today he really forces his cock inside the fuckmeat, so his bulls balls slapping franziska's tiny ones. And then his cock is engorging, hearing master moaning and feeling spurts after spurts, pumping semen in me. That feels magical, love it.

Oh yes, his hand in the curls, the stabbing pain when the master turns my head and then kissing, the sweet reward. I am greedy for it and obedient.

Supper was delivered, chinese food. Master had released me from the hogtie and we ate the delicious meal. Yummi. Then snuggling on the couch. One hour later Master stated:

MH

"So puppet, its basement time. I'm going to enjoy this pretty sight very much, this pretty dressed dolly with its beautiful hairdo.That's why its mirror time.

This awesome hairstyle alone makes me almost climax. Fuckmeat thats what you are, for abuse, and I'll use the weekend extensively for it. I always hated trannys, but your lady like dress style is socially acceptable and as livestock franziska is extraordinary."

Before we been 'running' down the stairs master ordered me to the guest room. Draped on my bed lay a beautiful see through baby doll nightie. I got the message and shed my skirt pantyhose and blouse. The baby doll nightie fit nicely, matching with the black high heels. The sheer material, with a high neck ruffle collar, puffy sleeves and ruffle board at the bottom line, looked delicate on me. Closing the buttons at the back of the neck i stepped out into the living room. The bottom line just barely covered my behind and already Master's hand touching a cheek.

MH

"Lift the front, so I'm easily having access to your titties. And don't move!"

The master added nipple clamps with weights to each nipple. I forced my lips shut, but a painful sound escaped. God that hurts and the weights are bitches.

My chastity cage hung freely between my thighs, so small, so cute and exposed. A tight bound cord , added from master, compressed my balls painful together. But this pain was easier to bear. Next my hands got tied behind my back, reversed prayer style.

Now moving down to the basement was a different kind of excitement. Every step, that hurt, first between the legs and then in exchange at the left or right nipple. Down in the basement i registered my shallow breathing. The pain was extraordinary.

Master now used a rope slinging it tight around my neck and then tying the ends around my ankles. Standing bend forward, before the mirror. Helplessness.

Then the first breath-taking pain, a hard hit with a paddle from behind on the balls. Three more such blows followed in rapid succession.

Before I registered the pain or my brain ordered me to scream, master's mouth covered mine and he kissed me. He also held me steady, because my legs were shaking so much, that I would have fallen on my knees from the pain.

It took me a while to steady myself and not falling down onto my knees. Tears running like a river.

MH

"I told you I'm a sadistic and that's why you have to endure pain regularly. Crop, whip, cane, what would my doll like to feel?"

f

"Master, it must pleasuring you Master and Franziska doesn't know which of the three instruments causes more pain or leaves worse marks. Please use what you enjoy most. All of them, if it will satisfy your senses."

MH

"Good choice, then it's all three. But you also need a penis gag, because the neighbor doesn't have to hear your screams."

I willingly opened my mouth as far as possible and the Master inserted the penis gag in order to close it very tightly at the back of the head.

MH

"Closing the gag straps now, is much easier without the annoying hair. This will be your hairstyle. I will discuss this with Martina."

Now the joyful part began, but only to the delight of the master, the part from which he drew energy and excitement and was able to implement it unbridled.

I learned over the times his "education or punishment" tools, each had a different effect.

Especially from the intensity of the pain, to the visible traces, some of which could only be seen for a short time or others for a long time. Or how the pain spread out, quickly superficially or slowly penetrating into the depths of nerves or more extreme with a fraction of a second exploding in the whole body. It was a Wide range of instruments and the thinnest cane, was the most dangerous and painful for Franziska and sometimes left long lasting thin welts, that still hurt uncomfortably even after days. The nine-tailed whip was also a very unpleasant instrument. It first hit very flat skin parts and then for example, the nine individual strands coiled between the buttocks and left an immense pain in the butt hole or even my testicles.

But instruments doesn't end, with just the beating equipment. Starting with nipples clamps are evil or gags or hoods preventing sensory perception or burning cremes or kneeling on uneven grounds or name it, endless list. All of Master's equipment elicited huge reactions from me, tears, cries, whimpering, all beautifully muffled. Today's session was just a show off, showing the power of each tool. The Master stood there smiling and his hard stiff cock dripping with pleasure.

MH

"Now I know what I've been missing all this time. It's such a huge DIFFERENCE, the real experience instead of watching old videos. And you franziska, let yourself go and be yourself, this tied up helpless pain-loving gay faggot. Don't fight but receive, receive everything and be franziska."

The moment he finished his monolog, master forced his cock into me, violently, without preparation. For the first time I was able to relax immediately and felt the dropping hot cock gliding deep into my anal cunt, without feeling tremendous pain. And the master smiled at me, we had locked eyes through the mirror and he petted my asscheeks. He then gripped my curly mob and leaned in, kissing licking the shaved neck, causing me to groan. Now he pulled the gag out of my mouth. The master immediately began tenderly kissing and caressing me - I had to cry again, with joy. Because I felt his closeness warmth affection and that was so beautiful. His beautiful cock slowly sank deeper and deeper until it was completely inside me and stayed there. He looked into my eyes

MH

"You are mine, my property, my puppet, my fuck meat, my breeding stock."

f

"Yes master, Franziska is property. I love being the passive submissive part, sexually. Franziska feels completely devoted to you. Thank you, master, for training this stupid fag to be a hairdresser and a fuck meat."

Kisses, we kissed again and the while kissing master began to fuck franziska.

Very slowly, sensual and with pleasure, until I felt, that masters cock swelled noticeable, so his forceful pushing became more powerful. I just focused on Master's need to guide him to a nice orgasm and he did so, with a very loud moan.

The beauty of the moment was the inner feeling of getting something injected, being filled or being cummed on, which is so breathtaking. Breathless, his cock, balls deep in franziska, he had to rest for a moment and lay on my back, his hoarse breath tingling on my freshly shaved neck.

1...345678