A Sudden Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What surprised me most, was over the first days and weeks, the speed with which franziska inserted herself into her role. Discomfort or humiliation quickly changed into willing thoughtless submission. If i would have known, how hard i felt for master Heinz, in short time. But yet, I was not ready, on this first Saturday morning.

So cleaning his cock was not an easy task.

Master being satisfied now, ordered me clean myself, scrubbing my face and using some deodorant.

Being presentable, he called a friend to drive me over to Martina's salon, for a new make up.

Master having a workday and just left the apartment, to open the salon for business.

This friend picking me up and we have been on our way. Martina was visibly a little uncomfortable, because her boss was standing there and my disheveled outfit, was still the same, like the day before. I curtsied dutifully before the boss and lowered my head submissively. So I tried an explanation:

F

"Madame, my master wanted franziska beautiful styled, for the nights activities and franziska's outburst, the crying , destroyed the beautiful make up. So now my master hopes for a renew. Madame, Martina's perm make over was absolutely successful and got me only compliments. Madame, with your experience and dominance, you should have intervene earlier. Thank you for your inspiring support, yes this hair make over was due. The additional make up just polished franziska, becoming a girl. Im not sure what Master Heinz has planned, but he asked humbly for this. May I still stay and have the make up done?"

Martina's boss

"Martina, we have a tight planned day. If you're able to squeeze this girl in, so do. But don't dawdle. This is a one time exception."

I curtsied deeply and bowed my head.

Martina then led me to a hairdresser's chair, and began with the make up.

Martina

"Franziska why are you here, with a clean face, but still femme dressed? What do you mean by master? You smell, its his sperm or? And your skirt has huge spots. Let me guess, you are well used or?."

I just nodded.

Martina caped me, the big clear plastic cape. She wrinkled her nose. A intense stench wafted, moved by the cape. Profoundly shocked, i blushed. While Martina began to apply the new makeup, I explained to her, all the events, even skirt spots. However, I left out my sensations, my feelings, because they may are temporary. But who i was cheating?

Martina

"Franziska be honest with me, it may have been rape at first, but your eyes expression now telling me another story. You don't even giving me the creeps. And Master Heinz slapped you twice, i slapped you twice after he ordered and you didn't even moved. Or articulated a Stop. More alerting, you are not asking for help to stop this weird whatever.

Do you like the Master, do you like the pain, the humiliating, the degrading, are you gay, do you want to be turned into a submissive faggot whore, do you need dicks inside you? "

She was agitated in her speech and i squirmed uncomfortable. Bowing my head, starting thinking about this, trying to find truthful answers. Martina's hand lifted my head with a tender touch and green bright eyes. Again lost in space. Helpless.

Martina

"We need to finish your Make up, the next customer is coming closely. And dolly, this was my Lunch break."

F

"Madame Martina, you should have kicked me out! Im so sorry. I feel terrible."

She hugged me, smiling. My heart melted and i nodded.

F

"About your questions,Madame. I can't knowingly answer all this honestly. I have orgasmed during anal sex, without any stimulation. My clitty was and is in a chastity cage, no more normal sex. The intensity having this kind of orgasm, was beyond all, i ever had experienced. I am totally confused, ashamed, humiliated.

I have only ever secretly watched or admired women. About being honest, you madame are a breathtaking beauty, pretty and looking in your eyes, I'm lost. That's why I had so much courage, to set up a appointment for a perm make over. Spending hours with you was fantastic. You Madame filling my heart with joy. And i felt so comfy here with you Madame. This question yesterday, about spending time with you was not a spelling mistake.

But now Master Heinz is blackmailing me and everyone who will see the videos, will only come to one solution, this pansy is gay and she likes or needs it. She gets horny."

Franziska still wearing plastic cape, Martina hugged me, ignoring the cape. But this startled me. Martina started laughing.

Martina

"I told you, you are a cutie. Honestly, I think you're adorable. And this chastity cage, thats truly a turn on, extremely erotic and it's for sure a powerful tool. But I should have warned you about Masters preferences, but his former lovers have been all real men, not even one feminized faggot like you. I knew that he is dominant and he was outed in his sexuality with younger men. But that he blackmails a faggot like you, so that you become his property his doll, I never thought about that could be happen. I don't really like anal sex, but for you a big cock in your rosebud is turning you into jelly or? Do you like him already, the master? "

F

"Madame Martina, what I noticed while entering this salon, dressed as a girl, helplessness.

This very same feeling flooded me with the Master, after being hogtied. Yes, someone tied is helpless, but that's physical. Me talking of mentally helplessness. Mentally bound is extremely scary and arousing at the same time.

Then the caning, pain but bearable. The topping, when he raped me for the first time. I was so frightened and the additional pain, definitely not bearable. And being penetrated as man, with a cock.

And bang. The orgasm hit like a fright train. No fitting description for.

Talking about this is schizophrenic. And so yes analsex and franziska probably fits well together. But it was just Bang and different universe.

Especially the passive submissive role definitely fits franziska.

No need to perform an high output to satisfy a girl. So Madame you're save! Sorry dumb joke. A beauty like you and that laughable creature, franziska, dumb joke.

I do not know, why I not panic or i do not hate the Master, especially since he confessed the blackmail idea. There was this one moment everything changed, his cock deep inside me and he started to kiss me, while raping me.

This passion in his eyes, his power and greed to fill franziska. Filling me with his semen, so that his semen creates "life" in me, not a life form, but inseminating franziska and making her addicted to it or dependent to it.

Make that sense?

Getting fucked and filled, breeded for cock, like filling my brain with cocks.

Crazy stuff.

But that was so sensual, powerful, emotional, beautiful, how he kissed me greedily and then thrust hard and filled me with his semen, while we kissed. Something happened inside me, yes maybe I became gay or fell in love. Yes it changed my sight, may like a blinded one become a sighted one..It is big bang theory "

Martina

"Franziska, I will tell him all you have explained to me. Trust me please. I will bend the truth a bit to make it fit to a Masters mind.

I'm looking forward meeting you, every friday, as he ordered.

He called me this morning and gave a one sided statement. So your honesty today, painted a different kind of picture. And one more thing, yes you are right, he wants to possess you. A master does not love, but he wants to possess. And that is a very rich-content statement from master Heinz, after just one night.

Translation would be, he has fallen in love with you. And if I pass your statements and feelings to him, please this only for your ears, then he will pushing all registers to make you confessing it to him, ownership. Maybe you two can be together for a long time.

What makes me happy is , that I see you here every week and you have to spoil me with all the juicy details. And I get to perm you every six weeks plus girly coloring and pink it will definitely not just happen once's.

Maybe I can convince him , to let me go shopping with you, for blouses and skirts. Then I create my doll, definitely a femme sensual cute one. Have fun on the weekend sweet fag and enjoy the funny side of life, the passive one."

I got balls, tiny ones and pulling my courage in, i hugged Martina for good bye. Mmmh so sweet, her fragrance.

Then walking over to the Lady boss, curtsying deeply, presenting the make up and thanking her for her generosity. Then i even asked her, getting future advised, using her knowledge, for new hairdos. That left her grinning.

Out the door, walking over to my car. It was just 10.30, lots of traffic, people on the sidewalk, but i searched for panic or fear, instead i felt just relaxed.

Well a short time later I was standing in my master salon. And he had probably talked to Martina on the phone and confronted me with the "bang orgasm and love for the Master". I do not know why, maybe intuitively, but I kneeled down in front of him then lowered my head in total submission and confirmed everything.

I told him that i definitely felt extremely comfy and the big bang turned my inside out. Using 'love' to describe my being now, may be a strong term for usage, but it feels like.

Its some psychological magic, the feeling master spurting his semen in my bowel's and then franziska getting kind of pregnant, pregnant with thoughts, franziska being abused again, it's exciting, turning me into a wanton slut.

Still kneeling, he pulled me up and kissed me.

Then he brought me into the office, pushed up the skirt and his already exceedingly hard cock penetrated me painfully, powerfully. His cock felt welcomed, including the penetration and the pain, which subsided slowly.

He grabbed my permed hair, twisted my head and kissed me. Kissing, franziska's loved part. i melted into his strongness and enjoyed his forceful tongue exploring my mouth. It was still absolutely bizarre.

And then, already after some hard thrusts, he came, spurting in me, inseminated me and it was again completely fulfilling for me. His Greed his Need satisfied, franziska's place to be. This moment was magical, from the beginning. So i milked masters cock properly and all the while kissing properly. And it was all just about Master's needs.

It felt Heaven.

One customer or friend waited for his haircut and eye witnessed my confession before. So after our short break, masters welcome home fuck, master tended to his friends needs and franziska started sweeping, cleaning and filling the washing Machine with the dirty towels, polishing mirrors and so on.

Masters Friend

"You having a satisfied smiling and she's looking rumpled. So you fucked her properly! "

MH

"Shut up, you're just jealous and you would love the take a ride too or?"

Masters friend

"Im surprised you always kind of hated those femme dressed gay faggot whores and now you walking on air. Is she something special? If so i may consider a bumpy ride too."

MH

"Franziska come over and present yourself. So you can judge her, yourself"

Standing and slowly turning around, both men ogled me greedy. Then i curtsied bowed my head and kept the pose.

MH

"Franziska thank my friend properly, for his patience, to let me having my way with you. And its all your fault being a fuckmeat. So a blowjob it is."

F

"Sir, how can franziska serve you Sir. Please use Master's offer."

Crawling under the haircutting cape and smelling already his cock, this acidly smell. Shivering i hurried to taste the cock. Licking the head, kind of comparing the taste, it felt already truly natural and i liked it. Definitely acidly. I felt him tensing and he just pressed my head onto his cock. I sucked, licked and happily swallowed the load, that he shot just seconds after he had entered Franziska's mouth. And yes this taste was different too. I slowly cleaned the cock, enjoying it a lot. Back in the sunlight, i continued my salon cleaning.

And just for the details, this one special chair was situated in a shady not visible corner, so franziska's feeding couldn't not be discovered from the waiting area or outside.

Since this all started on a Friday evening, after my perm make over at Martina's salon and the first meeting, so master mentioning the blackmail, franziska was staying the weekend long, until Sunday evening, at her master place. starting her way into submission.

And truly after these days, the parting was somehow not easy for me. It was awkward situation.

I begged master for a final anal fuck, of course, franziska hogtied and wickedly master didn't plug me, after shooting his load in me. Just the pantyhose prevented the sperm running down my legs. Some of the sperm had been dripping out, running over my tiny balls and the pantyhose stopped it. This pooled in a wet cool feeling between my legs.

While driving home in the car, the now drying sperm added a uncomfortable stench. That got me worked up and my wandering hand started playing with my still locked clitty. I was horny and my clitty was dripping, but i couldn't satisfy my needs.

After an uneventful drive, just playing with my now aching caged clitty, I got home.

I tried to find some peace and changing my mindset. I was exhausted and excited, emotionally and sexually. But there was also the physical fatigue, because everything went overboard. The physical strain from the last days hit in. As long as there was sexual interaction, my mind was connected to the environment or the person(s). Now at home there was suddenly a different focus, fear, I am gay, I am a fag, I am perverted.

And agreeing to change my workplace, becoming an apprentice and all connected to it. But hell, it will changing my whole life.

Before, crossdressing was just wearing girly feminine clothes was easier to handle, because I just could take them off. But gay sex somehow turned my concept of life upside down and add on the blackmail, this was out of control.

In my thoughts running wild how to handle all this. It gotten quite dark in heart, soul and head, dark energy.

Then some clarity appeared and i honestly realized that this passive being, named franziska, not only touched the sexuality, it was connected to my whole living.

And this weekend kind of need or fear was absent. The need or fear like making enough money, finding a partner and satisfying the partners expectations in any kind and general lifetime fear.

Suddenly this no longer played a role, but I had to learn to accept franziska. And yeah getting the whole aspect franziska in my head, fear was again apparently. Here this possible blackmail by the master with the videos was a great focus to make this work. But not the blackmail was my concern, exposing franziska it was.

Yes emotionally drained, I began to cry and could not stop. I was still dressed as franziska, with the now very intense smelling things, I fell asleep totally exhausted, as a couch potato.

Waking, having slept on a couch, is extreme uncomfortable. That morning brought some bits of clarity. I could"t deny being franziska, cute dressed, with that lovely permed hairstyle and a painted face, was exciting. Yes I wanted to be franziska, give it a go. This was powered by the intense smell the worn clothes wafting in my nose, which was intoxicating, like a drug.

And immediately I was mentally with my master and the events. These thoughts alone were enough and I was highly aroused, horny. Pushing up my skirt, my hand drifted under and i tried to find relief, but with the cage achieving a orgasm was a laughable idea.

The frustration was immense, because I also could not ask anyone, how to make this work. The dried smelly clothes, this intense mixture drove me crazy, in the sense of excitement.

Franziska, still dressed with this sweet frilly lace blouse and the pleated skirt, yes even the high heels I still wore, suddenly i went to my mirror and now viewing myself.

This brought forth a very pleasant feeling of well-being in me. Standing there smiling and relaxing, master came to my mind and yeah a warm feeling spread through my body.

One step after another, lets call the company, the landlord and definitely the master.

I started with all the errands so that I clear one cloudy thought after another and it went quite easily. So calling my Master was a perfect distraction and i explained all the important happenings and how to move on.

MH

"Hello"

F

"Master Heinz, franziska ....."

MH

"Hello faggot, explain how are you, how do you feel, what do you think, tell everything "

F

"Master, first of all, i already called my boss and my landlord. So i just have to give them both my notice. another option is, renting my apartment to a friend.

Master this weekend was absolutely extreme. I definitely have doubts about different future up comings, but some clarity is found. Something happened that I never thought possible, I have .... franziska is craving your attention, Master.

Franziska is still wearing the clothes from the weekend and the smell is so exciting, intoxicating, master. My cocklette hurts in the cage and I am extremely aroused , but i must endure this. And then my thoughts are back with you and those sexual degrading humiliating acts of the weekend, how incredibly intense everything was and also that I have never squirted so intense. This caning or whipping is not some i would call favorites but perversely the pain associated with the sex and then the kissing ...... big bang, orgasm. This warm sensual feeling, the kiss. Master's cock deep impaling me and then KISSING."

MH

"So you need this. You're a gay faggot and you want to be raped again, tied up, helpless and not know what's happening. You want to be an absolute submissive faggot, a cocksucker! Right?!"

F

"Master Heinz. Calling myself gay, sounds threatening. But Franziska has already some emotional ups and downs this morning, thinking about the weekend and you Master. This big big bang was magic and I'm thinking about, meeting my master again. Why, i have no idea, yeah its may love, master.

But as i already called the company, so franziska decided to become your apprentice, becoming a certified hairdresser.

Franziska will let herself be tied up, hand herself over, let herself be chastised, anything that makes you happy, Master Heinz. Franziska wants to be raped and kissed, like on the weekend and hopefully is granted an orgasm again.

Skirt and blouse smelling extremely after our activities Master Heinz, after sperm, sweat. Just breathing in this smell, excites franziska incredibly and my little clitty cage is torturing me as well. My painful ass, is pain in the ass, in more then one way. The caned parts are hard to sit on and remind me of you Master."

MH

"So you want me to own you, to become my fuckmeat my whore?"

F

"Yes Master Heinz, i will walk along this path with you as my guide, Master. This was your requirement becoming your apprentice, total submission."

MH

"You will be owned and degraded, turned into a brainless doll. So now write your resignations and bring those letters immediately to the post office, before 12.00 o clock. You will wear your smelly clothes, don't change and you be latest at my store front by 12:00. "

Click and he had simply hung up.

Sitting down and breath, relax. Yes i had agreed to his rules. Seeing this in the real light, i agreed being franziska. Then being Franziska , my behavior easily changed into being this submissive doll. Never before i was abuse or aggressive against others and i was more soft layered, even with words. Master's aggressive behavior and his abusive use with words, denigrations or insults he used talking me down, that hurt. Will i get used to this?

Shaking me loose from my reverie, now I had tasks and hurried to fulfill them.

123456...8